Options

Weekend Event 7/10/2015 - Hot Fun in the Summer Time

Comments

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    The second Nene's gig is one of those endless of 8 hours, ugh! What a trap!

I hope one day I can finish that and I earn many points event!

The worst is that 2 of my pets have not given me energy when I tap them!

That's 4 energy bolts less! This could be one "take a break" or two "use vase as a prop" or "have a drink + check make up" or half "prepare for a big scene".

Nai it's ok! Everyone is kind of eccentric in KKH, I just met with Z wearing a bikini and a sailor cap on Lif in Miami.

I'm sure she's involved in some suspicious activity. First she tried to convince me that she was Apple P, so I said "Impossible platform division, duh!" then she said "Ok, I'm Kat." and I said "No, you're not." Then she tryed change the subject and said that I'm an angel or something like that!:rolleyes:

The third one is too :( full energy bar used and didn't even fill up two stars.
    iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh Z, yeah, she's been taking lessons from AppleP. Simple case of Apple Envy. lol. she was doing some beach shots yet she thought if she stayed in her bikini she'd convince me she had nothing to wear. I think i'll be up dating all night. Why does my family insist on dinner during the weekend events? I made tri color tortellini in Vodka Sauce, and meat***** parmesan. now I'm tired. I've got 105 Event hearts in one game, I'm too ashamed to mention the others. Not getting anything done this weekend.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    The meat***** parmesan sounds delicious, depraved and fascinating. You'll have to post pictures of it, if you wouldn't be banned.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    The words that glu bans are pretty hilarious.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    I really really want the shoes and the earrings, those dresses I can pass. But I'm just so tired. Who knows maybe I will start dating my no-good-for-nothing husband tomorrow. See you guys at Oak ;)
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • Options
    So I have a question? Are you suppose to have a certain level to do the storyline with nene? My sister just got her game, and she received the event but hasn't received the gigs for the event...
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Apple P just got the big earrings from the event. They look good with the big NYEve hair. All the other earrings get lost in that hair. I'm hoping now with 2 event items (Tusk earrings from the GiftBox, and now these) the rest goes a little easier. I do want the dress, but I don't know if I can do it. certainly not 3 times.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    Idk if you guys are aware of this but on the KKH Facebook page they're doing a contest and giving away merchandise for the game every week of July. And I won for this weeekkkkk!!!
    image_zpsgmqzof7t.jpg
    Most excellent, Dude, lol! You two look great, and I love seeing fathers parenting. You must share with us the news on what you receive as a prize.
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I want to expand the whole Shae/Jesse open-ness thing. Random I know, but he gets to step out every dating event and Shae faithfully calls him for every date. Hmmm maybe it's time for Shae to explore. Luz, what is Stellan up to this weekend? Anyway, here's Jesse's rando THOT for this dating event. He'll wine and dine all weekend then disappear Sunday night. :p

qUmdibu.jpg

Some chick named Aubrey, C list fashion designer. You can see he's super excited to be with her! He's not falling asleep or anything...
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Idk How they did it but I just opened up my game this afternoon and found it fixed! :D

The same thing happened to me! I too didn't received last weekend event, messaged GLU and now look! Woke up this morning, went straight to the game and saw the event across my screen. I was sooo happy.
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • Options
    wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    I broke my rule of no longer wasting K-stars on gift boxes and paid to open one - was hoping for the shoes but would have been thrilled with any of the prizes, especially that silver cuff. Instead I got $4000. Makes me so effing angry. I NEVER win a good gift. I can't tell you how many thousands of K-stars I've wasted over the course of the game hoping to get a nice dress or accessory only to get effing cash. :(:(
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    natchula wrote: »
    So I have a question? Are you suppose to have a certain level to do the storyline with nene? My sister just got her game, and she received the event but hasn't received the gigs for the event...

She may have to be at a certain level, because the gigs involve NeNe. So I think she has to be around level 15-17. She can still however get the prizes by just dating someone.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    natchula wrote: »
    The same thing happened to me! I too didn't received last weekend event, messaged GLU and now look! Woke up this morning, went straight to the game and saw the event across my screen. I was sooo happy.

I am so glad to hear that! It's nice to get little surprises like that:)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    She may have to be at a certain level, because the gigs involve NeNe. So I think she has to be around level 15-17. She can still however get the prizes by just dating someone.

Oh okay, that makes sense. I think she said she was in level 7, so that's that.
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • Options
    I broke my rule of no longer wasting K-stars on gift boxes and paid to open one - was hoping for the shoes but would have been thrilled with any of the prizes, especially that silver cuff. Instead I got $4000. Makes me so effing angry. I NEVER win a good gift. I can't tell you how many thousands of K-stars I've wasted over the course of the game hoping to get a nice dress or accessory only to get effing cash. :(:(

I think it stinks like a rotten fish that glu puts so many $4000 "prizes" in the mystery boxes. They shouldn't have any but some times half the boxes will be $4000. That's too little money for 40 precious K stars.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    If I'd known the event was for certain levels I wouldn't have had to restart my game��
  • Options
    If I'd known the event was for certain levels I wouldn't have had to restart my game��

I think everyone gets the weekend event but you have to be a certain level to actually meet Nene.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    That's what I meant by that :-D
  • Options
    Finished the third and final event for the Nene weekend. Just like last week, after your complete the event, you get even more event hearts by clicking the green button in the lower right. I didn't keep track of exactly how many it was but it was at least 25.
    iOS
  • Options
    AliBryant wrote: »
    Finished the third and final event for the Nene weekend. Just like last week, after your complete the event, you get even more event hearts by clicking the green button in the lower right. I didn't keep track of exactly how many it was but it was at least 25.
    I didn't receive the extra hearts. I read your post before I finished the event so paid extra attention, and I 100% didn't get them. This is the second time in a row I didn't receive the extra hearts, I feel pretty ripped off, do you guys think I should contact Glu about it?
  • Options
    nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    I got a white gift box dress in the special box.
    ...ahahahahahaha why me?
    I do admit this event is easier to handle than the last two, though. I suppose they're trying to make things go back to normal. I'm sorry for the people who got ****ed over [sorry I know this has filters but there's no other word for it] in the process and their games were clean.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • Options
    I didn't receive the extra hearts. I read your post before I finished the event so paid extra attention, and I 100% didn't get them. This is the second time in a row I didn't receive the extra hearts, I feel pretty ripped off, do you guys think I should contact Glu about it?

Oh no I'm so sorry to hear that! I wish I took a screen shot. Anyone else care to chime in once they finish the third Nene gig? Wolf - are you ios or Android? I'm Android. Wonder if this is a platform issue or just your game?
    iOS
  • Options
    Oh no I'm so sorry to hear that! I wish I took a screen shot. Anyone else care to chime in once they finish the third Nene gig? Wolf - are you ios or Android? I'm Android. Wonder if this is a platform issue or just your game?
    I'm on my iPhone. I think it's just a glitch in my game - most people received the extra event stars a couple weeks ago when I didn't get them then either. That really ticked me off because I had no hope of finishing that event without them. At least this time I know I have enough time to go on a few more dates, but it is still always annoying when you don't receive what you have rightfully 'earned'.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Okay, so far I've only claimed the free box lol. Will go for the shoes at least. And those pants look way too tight! I wish it wasn't the second prize

Congrats Trev! I noticed that but it's only for the US, which is the sad part. I love freebies, sniff sniff :(

And Noona! Hey about time, I see it's the new management :p But excellent service. Love the open venue, yay!

Good morning everyone! :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    MikeGagaChicagoMikeGagaChicago Registered Users 64 Posts
    Restarted my game today - already on level 11 and just finished the event!
  • Options
    megaan6megaan6 Registered Users 6 Posts

I didn't get this either :/ I just finished the the event and all I got was cash and points to level up.
  • Options
    ReginaaReginaa Registered Users 58 Posts
    I'm on my iPhone. I think it's just a glitch in my game - most people received the extra event stars a couple weeks ago when I didn't get them then either. That really ticked me off because I had no hope of finishing that event without them. At least this time I know I have enough time to go on a few more dates, but it is still always annoying when you don't receive what you have rightfully 'earned'.

also ios and didn't get the bonus (same as last week's event) -_-
  • Options
    I just finished the Ray Powers show with Nene. It was an 8 hr event. When I finished, I received 30 hearts plus 30 bonus hearts. I do have three items from the mystery boxes and that is supposed to increase the hearts you earn. I definitely didn't receive extra hearts when I clicked on the green box; just cash and gold coins.
    I'll pay attention to my next Nene event and let y'all know.

I play on iPad mini.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    You guys are right-- this event is not too difficult. I am working on the dress now. I have 361 hearts. I can probably get to 450 today and then tomorrow I can do 150 more. I think...

I finished the Nene tasks, so it's just dating. I have been doing 4 hour, 2 hour and 1 hour dates at Oak. The 4 hour are the best.
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts

I did NOT get bonus hearts after completing all of NeNe's gigs. I just finished and only got $$ and exp.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins