Options

Weekend Event 7/10/2015 - Hot Fun in the Summer Time

Comments

• Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Inspirations behind this weekend event πŸ˜‰ image_zpspxargulo.jpg. image_zpsuqtknmd5.jpg
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Courtney isn't wearing enormous earrings. Why do they keep making them so dang big?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Thanks for re-posting one of the inspiration look Francesca

Anyway... That's really weird some of us get additional hearts once all of NeNe's and some don't.

I got them, but I don't recall how many

Hopefully Glu will look into this
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time πŸ˜‰

Andriod player
  • Options
    MarshybeansMarshybeans Registered Users 33 Posts
    I got 30 plus 6 for completing and then I got an additional 30 hearts.
    Sorry for those that didn't get any! Hopefully this gets sorted soon!
  • Options
    In spite of not being able to invite a friend / VIP... I really like the talk show gigs for some reason. I like the play gigs too :)

PhotoGrid_1436630957460_zps2qo59bbu.jpg

Andriod player
  • Options
    wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    I finished the event! First time in a long long while I can say that!
  • Options

I am 3 hearts away from finishing the event! I shouldn't have gone on so many dates yesterday since I'll earn lots of pointless hearts today and tomorrow but I have little self control.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    So far everyone who posted they didn't get the bonus hearts after the third event has ios. Any other Android people want to confirm they got them?
    iOS
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I am 3 hearts away from finishing the event! I shouldn't have gone on so many dates yesterday since I'll earn lots of pointless hearts today and tomorrow but I have little self control.

Congrats! I think self-control is seriously overrated.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    MarshybeansMarshybeans Registered Users 33 Posts
    Mine's on Kindle Fire which I think is android? And I got the bonus hearts.
  • Options

I just finished too. I can't believe I wasn't even going to try, glad I got a motivation nudge from the forum fam :)

PhotoGrid_1436641850139_zpshvfjntci.jpg

So far everyone who posted they didn't get the bonus hearts after the third event has ios. Any other Android people want to confirm they got them?

I'm on Andriod and I got them

Andriod player
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Glad to hear that everyone finished! I hope I can..but I am still in the hundreds with a busy weekend...but still I am seriously determined to finish this event once and for all!

Any tips? If you are afraid of sharing them( darn you GLU for messing with our tips..but thanks for making it easier this weekend!)
    Then please PM them to me...I haven't been able to finish an event once I restarted my game..gah this is bugging me..:(
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    TaylahutTaylahut Registered Users 29 Posts
    It sucks I don't get the nene events bc I'm only level 8, so I have no hope for completing the event...
  • Options
    Hi Taylahut! Its nice to meet you and welcome to the forum!

Don't give up you can still earn the weekend prizes by going on dates! You just have to earn 600 points total to get all of the clothing items.

The gigs that go with the weekend are an option and for now do not have to be completed in order to do the main weekend event.:)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    TaylahutTaylahut Registered Users 29 Posts
    Hi and thanks! I trust you're judgement lol
  • Options
    Taylahut wrote: Β»
    Hi and thanks! I trust you're judgement lol

Lol thanks! Have fun

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hiya. One game might get the dress. Maybe 2, but the poor little phone is playing for shoes. lol. Just wanted to say Hi. Welcome back Noona, welcome to the new people, and yes, this place is great for motivation. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I just finished! Woo Hoo! I wish I could gift all the extra hearts I will earn this weekend.
    The only item I didn't get are the silver tusk earrings. I don't like them so won't risk anymore mystery boxes since I could "win" just $4000.
    Speaking of earrings that I'm not digging, the gold ones from this weekend are HUGE. I like the color and design but think they should be 50% smaller.
    czox00M.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Any tips? If you are afraid of sharing them( darn you GLU for messing with our tips..but thanks for making it easier this weekend!)
    Then please PM them to me...I haven't been able to finish an event once I restarted my game..gah this is bugging me..:(

If you have the cash, the best place to date is The Oak. If the waiter has a red dot above her head, you earn a ton of hearts for just 4 energies plus $650. If the waiter doesn't have it, look to the far right. If there is a 1 energy option near the bottom of the screen, choose that. The waiter usually gets her option right after the 1 energy one. You can bang out several dates in a row and earn lots of hearts.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    I think this hair was from NYE, way before I played the game, but I really really really really want it. I wish glu would bring it back.

24IIcBe.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    I styled the ginormous tusk earrings with this and they don't look too bad. I think as long as u don't wear a necklace they kinda work...kind of...

PhotoGrid_1436655739042_zpsiofm6sgo.jpg

Andriod player
  • Options
    Hi Holly,

Vats created a thread for the top 10 most coveted exclusive items. This hair style is included, be sure to vote for it on the 12th :)

I think this hair was from NYE, way before I played the game, but I really really really really want it. I wish glu would bring it back.

24IIcBe.jpg

Andriod player
  • Options
    DMV_Doll wrote: Β»
    Hi Holly,

Vats created a thread for the top 10 most coveted exclusive items. This hair style is included, be sure to vote for it on the 12th :)

Thanks for the reminder about the date we vote. I suggested two things too. Now I have to decide which one to pass over so that I can vote for this hair. Have I mentioned that I love this hair?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Thanks for the reminder about the date we vote. I suggested two things too. Now I have to decide which one to pass over so that I can vote for this hair. Have I mentioned that I love this hair?

Lol... I do too. It's so hard to only pick two. I really want the white/gold choker and cuffs from the iOS exclusive Red event.

Andriod player
  • Options
    nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    I just got the shoes but I'm not so sure I'll be able to get the dress. I'm 334 hears into the event so thats like, a little less than half of what I need to get the dress. I have like 1k lmao and Oak has been helping me but that vintage wine is costing me quite the ride. Sooo I have been tapping on stuff and completing 8h gigs as fast as I can.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • Options
    MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    Well I lost self control. I felt like I would regret loosing the earrings. I can live without the others, but I feel like this pair of earrings could make really cool outfits in the future! Have you noticed that there are so many gold items. I suggested a long time ago about sliver jewelry, but I really like gold... I can't help it. But I did get the bracelet from the box! I think it's cool. I need sliver bracelets badly. Well this outfit is just to showcase the bounties of gold in this game. I guess Kim loves gold?

image_zpsjqovlaha.jpg~original
  • Options
    Mauvey, ur looking royal in all that gold hunni

crown-gold_zpsyee2usew.gif

Surprisingly, Kim doesn't wear a lot of jewelry, just the ice skating rink on her left hand that Kanye gave her... Lol

I prefer silver personally, but some things July go better with gold.

Andriod player
  • Options
    I just got the shoes but I'm not so sure I'll be able to get the dress. I'm 334 hears into the event so thats like, a little less than half of what I need to get the dress. I have like 1k lmao and Oak has been helping me but that vintage wine is costing me quite the ride. Sooo I have been tapping on stuff and completing 8h gigs as fast as I can.

Keep going... U can do it! Even if u have to wait for the "Kiss" button above your dates head to refresh...do it

every event heart counts!

Andriod player
  • Options
    MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    Why thank you! Oh man, I guess my doll is irresistible, because I dated one Npc to level two by mistake and he's already asking me to be his wife. Well, he could become really famous for this! I think I'll keep him just for the weekend. Looks like I'll be married for a forth time you guys!
    image_zpsuxha5otl.jpg~original
  • Options
    I don't even know how to respond to the last comment/ question from my IG post...

"It must be time consuming "

(~_^) really? U think?

PhotoGrid_1436672904020_zpso7pxdkgx.jpg

Andriod player