I am a horrible mother lol

x22dn5.jpg
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I decided to take people's advice and try for the prizes for my guy's game.

On my teeny iPod Touch's screen, these pants looked like yet another pair of plain black pants. But I won them, so gave them a try. Turns out they have cool contrast seam detailing, and are so tight as to look painted on, basically! Work it, baby!
    91d21b00-f94f-42ea-8ce0-c19b3167fd5b_zpsy9xadjtu.jpg

But anyways, they're not boring old black pants.

Between winning a dress in the gift box, and these pants being pretty fun, I'm actually happy with this event after all. Yay!

Also, I can't prove it, but I have the sneaking suspicion that my guy's toenails are actually painted a dusky rose color. Wouldn't be a surprise with him, really.

Hope other players are pleased with their new fashions this weekend, too!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »

x22dn5.jpg

You and me both hahahaha
    Mine was actually crying when I went in there...

IMG_1089_zpsc797e239.png
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    How's everyone getting on with this weekend bet you're all sick of dates like I am. But finished now and the dress is actually alright! Ditched those hideous shoes and went with these instead...

262B779A-9BEA-4248-BEA6-4629DEC9EBFE_zpswfb9f2nx.jpg
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    I finished at midnight last night. I was surprised! I wasn't even going to try for the dress when I heard it was 600 hearts. But now I'm kind of bored. My next event is in 23 hours. They have been really slow to come in lately.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Bored? Ssssh. I'm still closing in on the dress for my phone, and it's great that more people are finishing. ;) I've been trying for an hour to get something longer than one hour dates, so it may be a close one. Everyone looks great.

Luz, I'm sorry, it seems AppleP and Stellan had a little 'spa time' and painted each other's nails. She's sporting the same color polish Doll. I think they're at it again.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »

x22dn5.jpg
    Ha!! I love this!!! Best way to hide my gremlin!

CJtl_ZoUYAAlTfE.jpg
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yeah! Done!

6RTVjR9.jpg?1

Z and I hanging out in Miami with our new clothes!

Congratulations to all who completed the event!!!

I'm happy to see that many decided to go ahead and finish it during this weekend!

I hope that the next events are fun and easy to do as this one, otherwise I'll feel in one of those abusive relationships where most of the time is bad, but you can't get out of it because there are still few good moments or because of memories of better times!

About the poll it should be released this week, Koko and I still need to talk about it.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    I love the dating events. I can always get them done easy, or we'll just barely, lol. But this time I decided to pass, but I did got the gift box and the first try, I won the bracelet! Then I decided to open a box and I got the shaggy looking hair, opened another, 4000 k-cash, and then another and some white/grey bag. Hey I feel accomplished even though I decided to pass.

29qejdk.jpg

And how the hell do I style this hair? I feel like it doesn't go with anything besides the swim outfits that we have.

2hcki02.jpg
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • Options
    Happy dance over here!! Everyone looks great :) happy weekend everyone

IMG_1137_zps986acae7.jpg
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    I wonder what Trev won/will get.

Did GLU ever announce who won that thing from a couple of months ago from the game? I believe it was only available to US residents. Wasn't it supposed to be a greet and meet or something?
    Just a curious this morning :)
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    You ladies with the fantastic Beyoncé hair are just rubbing it in...

Sad Holly
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    natchula wrote: »
    I love the dating events. I can always get them done easy, or we'll just barely, lol. But this time I decided to pass, but I did got the gift box and the first try, I won the bracelet! Then I decided to open a box and I got the shaggy looking hair,

And how the hell do I style this hair? I feel like it doesn't go with anything besides the swim outfits that we have.

There is no good way to style that shag. It's the worst hair option.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I can't prove it, but I have the sneaking suspicion that my guy's toenails are actually painted a dusky rose color.

Yikes! That's true, and I can't ignore it. Since my doll has a fair complexion, I can clearly see it. Even on the fingers. Glu please fix it asap, looks horrible. Last time I had to replace my Rover with the bird poo with the White SUV.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »

Yes!! I absolutely agree with you, I won that a while back. I've never used it.
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts

Same, I hated that hair so much.
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Yo hello guys. Popped in just to check on you. I hope you all are well and happy!
    I've started this event with 10 hours of it left, won the event bracelet from the free giftbox, now I'm on 87/150 and hoping to win the earrings. I won't be able to play for God knows how long since tomorrow again, because I'm a having a trip to Moscow...
    BTW, maybe it will be useful for you: I didn't open my game for 8 days and nothing terrible happened! My husband didn't break up with me (it would be sad, cause we're at 12 000 ya know), my son wasn't taken away and I even gained about 900 000 fans when I finally opened the app. So there's that.
    Also fun fact: for some reason the only character I don't like in this game is NeNe. Her finger-pointing-thing is seriously annoying. Hoping to see less of her in my game...
    I noticed that there are some changes about hacked games. Interesting. Hope it ends well.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    I am glad to see that everyone is doing well with this weekend!

As usual I am unable to finish the event..darn it! Although I did get the earing which(I know everyone will hate me..) I actually really like them, and they go well with the black items in my closet:D! But I hope next weekend has more awesome prizes and is as easy as this one was.

Oh an Eselle, Jesse and I are fortunately still engaged. Although ever since the new update II Forte has been unlocked for me to meet with Rupert but whenever I go there it is empty...no one is there...hhhhhmmm I guess this will be another ticket in to GLU's customer care for me:).
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts

That is the worst hair ever, I'm surprised I didn't drop to the D list after I got it. I swear my hubby try to divorce me the first time I wore that awful hair, and I haven't worn it since lol
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Yo hello guys. I won't be able to play for God knows how long since tomorrow again, because I'm a having a trip to Moscow...

Have a safe trip Kate and lots fun :) pop in forum when ever u have time
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Yo hello guys. Popped in just to check on you. I hope you all are well and happy!
    I've started this event with 10 hours of it left, won the event bracelet from the free giftbox, now I'm on 87/150 and hoping to win the earrings. I won't be able to play for God knows how long since tomorrow again, because I'm a having a trip to Moscow...
    BTW, maybe it will be useful for you: I didn't open my game for 8 days and nothing terrible happened! My husband didn't break up with me (it would be sad, cause we're at 12 000 ya know), my son wasn't taken away and I even gained about 900 000 fans when I finally opened the app. So there's that.
    Also fun fact: for some reason the only character I don't like in this game is NeNe. Her finger-pointing-thing is seriously annoying. Hoping to see less of her in my game...
    I noticed that there are some changes about hacked games. Interesting. Hope it ends well.

Oh I forgot to say have fun! Moscow seems so cool! I love the food from Russia too:D

I am also glad to hear that your game is safe, and that you even got some bonuses! That's some really great news!
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    That is the worst hair ever, I'm surprised I didn't drop to the D list after I got it. I swear my hubby try to divorce me the first time I wore that awful hair, and I haven't worn it since lol

Yes! It's so darn ugly. I reminds me of the dirty rag everyone has in their kitchen, you know the one that is used to wipe everything off the counter and has slight burn marks because you were using it as a mitten too. Lol my doll is wearing it for at least once and it's going back to the closet.
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I probably should have tried a little harder with this event, but I didn't get any bonus items and had to work all day yesterday. I like the dress it looks fab on you guys! Oh well. I haven't been able to get all the weekend event items in a while. I guess I'll try again next weekend. I'll have the earrings today at least...
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    Finally I was able to finish this event. Though I did had to spend a few k stars but I like the items. I finally feel that satisfaction I hadn't felt for an eternity. Like the items too. I like gold, but Glu can the next event be silver or pearl? I have gold for days! Now I can go off and do gigs! I had 30k now I'm back to 9... Dating sucks. But! I did level up though. Bonus 3k! And a k star.
  • Options
    Mauve! Yay. You and me both. I didn't Spend KStars on the giftboxes.....if I start trying for an item there, it isn't pretty. lol. But I love the fact that all 3 games got the dress. ANd yes, it felt GREAT to be able to be successful. One game dropped 20$ on a special offer. One game was painfully low on stars, and I had 59 minutes to the end of one of the timed weekend gigs, up pops the Android offer of 220Stars and 200 Energy for 19.99. That gave me the push to buckle down and go for it. First thing I did, renewed my relationship with the other android....and now, both games are married to each other. So, just like when they were little games growing up, the Android twins are roomates. So, my games are married, and Moony is off the hook. Koko just works with him now. ;) And the other...well, ...................heh heh. Let's just say she's following in ApplePs footsteps learning how to be self absorbed . But she does it in a great new dress.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Congrats girls!

This weekend event brought back happy times to the forum!

Kate good to see you, have a nice trip!

Now I ask where's Lucy, haven't see her in a while!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Ended last night at 294 hearts. I decided to power through today, dated to complete the event, and got the dress with exactly 2 hours to go. Of course, I used up about $30,000-$40,000 in the process. My poor bank account is not about $3k in the game.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    Vinn4311Vinn4311 Registered Users 54 Posts
    Well hope everyone have had a great dating weekend. I have the best husband in the world.

This was our last date for the weekend.
    image.jpg1_zps43n58iz5.jpg
  • Options
    Vinn moved your thread/post over here. I guess you didn't notice there was already a Weekend Event thread. I open one each week, usually on Wednesday for the wait, the event, and the wind down. Lovely picture. Congratulations on completing the event. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    So... I didn't get the dress. Short of money. Oh well. At least I got the shoes.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!