Options

Weekend Event 7/24/2015 - 5 Months to Christmas - Woo Hoo!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    And there we go. He's trying to drink this outfit away. He drunk-dialed you, that explains it. Sorry about that!
    image.jpg1_zpsqxqgdaj0.jpg

SteffanDenia2l_zpsngapwjor.jpg

ApplePSteffan_zpslx95tpe9.jpg

Just putting it out there. (Luz, get him back into his usual suave goodness. That outfit isn't doing him any favors.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    A certain baby <let's say it was Pilar, though not actually> kept me up all night, so my head's a little cloudy. Are you saying that the despised blue blazer and turtleneck are in your purse as a threat?

If not, sleepy me will require more explanation!

Let's see, some mysterious pills, scissors, rope, tape, camera, knife. I told you, I'm not the forgiving kind.

It takes 24 Kstars to befriend him again. Wait, did anyone experience this before? Just because you did lousy for a gig with your friend, your friend breaks up with you lol. What, can't I fall asleep?
    PM to add
  • Options
    hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Let's see, some mysterious pills, scissors, rope, tape, camera, knife. I told you, I'm not the forgiving kind.

It takes 24 Kstars to befriend him again. Wait, did anyone experience this before? Just because you did lousy for a gig with your friend, your friend breaks up with you lol. What, can't I fall asleep?

Yeah if u get 1 or 2 stars on a gig the person u called to help u with it will call and breakup
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
  • Options
    If it stinks, it happened to me. lol. Yes. Claire and I were new friends. and one morning I woke up to the same message Stellan popped you with. But it was Claire. Now, at the time I had so many tasks, i was running around crazy. But, the only thing I could think of was that I either called claire for a gig and then just let it run out, and maybe that was the reason for the call (but that doesn't seem like me or my gameplay) or perhaps she asked me to cover a gig for her (I was having a lot of trouble with referred gigs at the time) I said yes but never showed? Or did really bad?

I never found out exactly what happened, but I waited for the cost to go down, it didn't I ended up paying the 41 Stars and never hearing from her again. I still bring her doll into my gigs...I paid the ranson I should. lol. But I didn't see her around the forum after that. And she too was apologetic for something she had nothing to do with. lol.

Luz, did Stellan call her for a referred gig? Nai, did you bring him into a gig and forget about him? If neither of these 2 issues is the case....then the game just glitched and it's going to cost you 41 or 42 Stars. Wait, I want to look at the shots again.

Edited to add: At the time of the breakup, they usually offer you a charm to make up with one Amount of Stars, and if you don't do it, and go back later to do it, it is usually almost twice that figure. Can you call him into a gig, and see if it still says the same 24 Stars or if it's increased?

If it just glitched for you, neither of my situations apply, then I'm not feeling so bad. I couldn't understand how I messed up so with Claire. But now, You and Stellan, I feel vindicated. Still cost me a boatload of stars to get back the work relationship, but now I know I didn't flake.

If you want, you can contact customer care send the screenshots and explain you didn't miss any gigs with them, and you weren't dating them. Ask how it can happen, and ask if the 24 or 40 stars for reconnection will ever get lower?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Lgordon19Lgordon19 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Okay, I have to speak up, here.

First, no-- I didn't call Nai into the gig. She started a regular gig with me, and we were having such a good time that she fell asleep and missed the deadline. I have that effect on women. There's no mystery here.

Second-- I'm really sorry about the nasty phone calls. I'm off the drinks and the blue blazers for the foreseeable future.

Third-- Nai, you know I love you. And with your talk of ropes and other menacing apparatus, I love you more than ever. From my side of things, we're still fine. In fact, you collaborated towards me getting that ****able blazer. In my game, we'll still be having so much fun that you routinely pass out. Your alternate reality version of me will miss you terribly, but you're right to save your Kstars towards some new cat with a smushed-up face, or a throwback giftbox of the future.
    image.jpg1_zpslmujqeq4.jpg
    Stellan Eklund on GC: lgordon19
    Add me!
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Saturday!

I want my doll's hair to look like Tinashé's.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    See, the thing is, I do that all the time. What, you ask? I call a friend in for a gig (usually 8 hours one), spend all my energy, go to bed. So that the next thing I wake up, I don't have to deal with 8 hours gig, yessss I'm lazy. It usually ends with 1 or 2 stars. But this friend break up never happened to me before! Until Stellan. (I actually don't recall if I did this lazy shet "cheat" with Stellan or not, but let's presume I did) So yeah, I came here and grumbled, because Stellan and me, we do gigs ALL the time. I'm just sad he's suddenly out of my life :( So then when I'm sad I try to make myself laugh by role-playing that I'm angry with him and that I want to do funny things to him LOL. So glad that brought Stellan out from hiding ever since he retired as event host. Hey, no hard feelings man, I still love you. No sorry-s needed.

I'll probably try what Koko said didn't work on her, wait and see if the amount reduces. See now I'm burning my brain cells trying to recall if I did call Stellan in and left him in an 8 hour gig while I goof off. I haven't tried to see how much it costs now, but hell no I hope it doesn't double?! I'm already planning to make up with him during a VIP event. Wait, do you know if I can still invite him to house parties?
    PM to add
  • Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Saturday!
    I want my doll's hair to look like Tinashé's.

Those the kind of curls we need! I like when she tied them up. But wow her bod <3
    PM to add
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    My doll has gone a new direction thanks to the new tied tank top.

Do y'all have trouble finding shoes that really work with the pants? I usually use the gray booties but get tired of them.

IupvN1Y.jpg

Yes! I had some clogs with it and then in a different city it was better lit and I noticed they were brown. D'oh!

So I ended up pairing the Kendall pants with the grey ALT booties. But those were a prize I think so not everyone will have them.

We need more grey: makeup, jewelry, shoes.

And the top...I wound up buying stars to finish events because I didn't have all night to babysit the game. And so I won the top, but, then realized I have nothing to pair it with.
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Almost done with the weekend event XD Just need to get the skirt and I'm finished. Maybe I'll put effort into the shoes..
    Oh my gosh, I just need one more K-star, ONE to adopt a baby..
    Yay, I got the k-star XD
  • Options
    Edit:
    -Anyone who saw my post can keep it a secret-
    PM to add
  • Options
    I hope it is! XD
  • Options
    My Androids lost their connection, and by waiting the ranson went from 56 Stars to about 18 or 21. Now they're together again in all the homes. :) Took a couple of months though.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    You guys amaze me! I don't think I'll finish this event. I haven't even made it to the second item on either game. How do you guys do it so fast? Any tips for me?
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    My doll has gone a new direction thanks to the new tied tank top.

Do y'all have trouble finding shoes that really work with the pants? I usually use the gray booties but get tired of them.

IupvN1Y.jpg

I saw your doll this morning and I absolutely love the new look and that hair!!
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    Im four points away from the skirt than I am done with the event XD
  • Options
    Naimonster ixnay on the ipstay. ememberray? lol. Nah, I'm just kidding.

Oh, I have to apologize, earlier when I was talking about internal phone holders? I thought we were talking about Stellan. I went back and saw it was about the Bartender Dan. My mistake. When I read about the body search, I felt sure the phone would have been close at hand if you know what I mean, but I was talking about Stellan. He's a boattload of fun when you're sitting in a restaurant booth with him and he has it set to vibrate. Suddenly a call comes in, the whole table starts to shake and he tries to act like there isn't a phone buzzing deep inside.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Finally got the shirt and skirt I wanted!
    image.jpg1_zpsf345r8yd.jpg
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    It's been almost four weeks I'm living under heavy rain, two days ago the weather started to get better, today the sun finally appeared and 10 minutes ago heavy rain again ... ugh!

Eselle my success in events comes basically from my collection of pets, they help me a lot!

This event is making me annoyed, I want the 400 points back again, 600 is too much to handle even for a wet guy with no option to leave the house!

I really want the watch so guess I'll have to grind for it!

Nai happened the same to me, but shh shhh! We don't want that to change!

Girls that white tank top is very sexy, do you really don't liked?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    I hope you guys enjoy your weekend event. I didn't get to enjoy it much because I'm out of town, celebrating my grandma's 80th birthday party! I barely reached the shirt, but that's all I really want. I hope you guys have fun!
  • Options
    Now Koko, I really don't understand your language, tuition me?

Vats HAHA ok, I edited my post. Let's keep it unknown. Gosh, here the sun BURNS. I have to be in air-condition 24/7. But Vats, "wet guy" LOL.

I actually love the white tank, it's basic yet sexy.
    PM to add
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks Mauvey, you too!

Oh Nai sometimes I sound so obscene and don't even notice!

If one day I go to see you remind me to bring extra sunblock, I'm totally allergic to the sun, I start to itch myself and create wounds, just tragic!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats, that's inborn, we all know it.

You need a hell lot of sun block then. Summer all year round. That's why I often run off to cold countries!

Does sun block actually help with your allergy though? You need this.

big-umbrella.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    From the girl's, I wanted the thigh high boots and...

78NudWp.jpg

I got it, I stopped. I actually want the pants that you guys keep modeling too!

Then I tried the male's. I seriously should have opened everything in my 1st set!!! I would have gotten so many awesome outfits! REGRET.

ZW2tF68.png

Why did I decide to "reset" and try.

xBXYkut.png

I'm sooooooooo tempted to buy like the largest pack of Kstars and buy them all.
    PM to add
  • Options
    I'm officially broke from adopting a baby XD Just going to wait for the kstar videos to come back so I can by the private jet..
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    From the girl's, I wanted the thigh high boots and...
    I got it, I stopped. I actually want the pants that you guys keep modeling too!

Then I tried the male's. I seriously should have opened everything in my 1st set!!! I would have gotten so many awesome outfits! REGRET.

Why did I decide to "reset" and try.

I'm sooooooooo tempted to buy like the largest pack of Kstars and buy them all.

Congrats on getting exactly what you wanted for your female doll! Those thigh high boots are sexy.

I'm so sorry your luck didn't work with the male items.

I caved, bought K stars, and opened every box. I honestly do not regret it.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I'm officially broke from adopting a baby XD Just going to wait for the kstar videos to come back so I can by the private jet..

Congrats on your baby! What does she look like? What did you name her?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Here's a pic
    image.jpg1_zpsfsbdnrpg.jpg
    And I named her Christina Grace, I'm obsessed with two word names XD
  • Options
    Congrats on getting exactly what you wanted for your female doll! Those thigh high boots are sexy.

I'm so sorry your luck didn't work with the male items.

I caved, bought K stars, and opened every box. I honestly do not regret it.

I forgot to say, thank you so much for all your screenshots! From there, I realized I wanted the boots!

The only thing I'd say I'll regret is if my android bought Kstars and has the video ad button disappear. It did for my iPad so... it'l honestly suck.

Damm only few minutes left til the thing ends!
    PM to add
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I gave up on the event already because I had nearly 5 stars then got preoccupied and missed the last bit of the 8 hour job I was doing...ugh! So that's all those stars wasted and I had bought some to use energy for that job...then I blew it.

I'm not gonna chase after the skirt and shoes any more after that. Too frustrating. I don't like the feeling of tension, it should be more relaxed, to be fun for me. I like to complete tasks in games in one sitting.

But, I did splurge bigtime on the throwback prizes. Glad you got the boots you wanted, Naims. It is overpriced but it's also fun to do because there are no zonker prizes (unless you count the ring and boa but people who already have those wouldn't get them in the boxes...)

So I got my fun although it cost!