Options

Weekend Event 7/24/2015 - 5 Months to Christmas - Woo Hoo!

Comments

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Got the top & im ok with it. I wanted the skirt but I worked all weekend. And I refuse to buy anymore energy just to finish up event quests.

13yi52g.jpg

the shoes are just ok for me. I did notice the design of the open toe heels makes my feet look big. Whatever, I got my my throwback items so I'm good. Now Glu, please fix my baby. That's the one thing that would really make me happy.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    MikeGagaChicagoMikeGagaChicago Registered Users 64 Posts
    Just got a Thanks For Playing with 15,000 dollars and 500 K-Stars!
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    WOW! Lucky you!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Ooh I want 500 k-stars! XD
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Vats is no more...

MaGDQSK.jpg?1

Hola mi nombre es Antonio Sebastián Juárez-Santisteban! Yo vengo aquí para hacer el amor con todas las chicas de este foro!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Buena suerte con eso, Antonio...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    I'm sorry Luz! Antonio is so rude sometimes, he acts like one of those macho men of the late 70s and early 80s, is all Glu's fault for feeding this kind of behavior offering clothes of that time!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Just got a Thanks For Playing with 15,000 dollars and 500 K-Stars!

How?

(I had to make it 10 characters before it would post. :p )
  • Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Ladies looks what I bumped into today!! Anyone else seen this dress before... And of course the million dollar questions 1. When will this be available 2. Would this be up for purchase/VIP event ect ect ect. You get my drift :P

FullSizeRender_zps751bc1b1.jpg
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    MikeGagaChicagoMikeGagaChicago Registered Users 64 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    How?

(I had to make it 10 characters before it would post. :p )
    I sent in a ticket saying they never replied to me and sent them my receipts from all of my purchases to get them transferred into my new game.
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Minne623 wrote: »
    Ladies looks what I bumped into today!! Anyone else seen this dress before... And of course the million dollar questions 1. When will this be available 2. Would this be up for purchase/VIP event ect ect ect. You get my drift :P

Minne that's been around since the start I think people with the original version of the game had it in their wardrobes (lucky) - hope they will add it for the rest of us someday! PS does anyone else find themselves hating on NPCs who have clothes/ hair they can't wear? Sometimes find myself rolling my eyes like 'ugh, betch' :D
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    That outfit seems to be coveted by all! It annoys me a bit every time I run into her because I want to steal her look! Well, I don't agree with her accessorizing but I love that dress.

As for other things that the NPCs have that I want.... the silvery white hair!!!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Congratulations to everyone who finished the event, and to all who won the event items from the gift boxes. I worked hard to earn that t-shirt, but have no chance on earning the skirt, which is okay.

Happy birthday (sorry I'm late) Nebula!

Have a great week, everyone!
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    I was able to reach the shirt, but I'm still figuring out which outfit I like best. I like the color of the shoes, but this was the closet I could find.
    image_zpsju7uswpj.jpg~original
  • Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Mauvey wrote: »
    I was able to reach the shirt, but I'm still figuring out which outfit I like best. I like the color of the shoes, but this was the closet I could find.
    image_zpsju7uswpj.jpg~original

I like those shoes better than the event shoes, and the basic jean looks really cool with that top. You are giving cool-hot-girl-ness! (Living for those shoes, tho)
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    Turns out I did get the skirt after all, not precisely aiming for it but it doesn't hurt. Stopping because I really hate those Fanta colored shoes.
    25k0r5l.png

I'm cool with the clothes I did get though:
    2zqegb4.png
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • Options
    MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    I like those shoes better than the event shoes, and the basic jean looks really cool with that top. You are giving cool-hot-girl-ness! (Living for those shoes, tho)

Oh thank you! It's in the wardrobe so why not get you a pair? It's 55 stars. I hadn't bought them yet, but I fell in love with them a long time ago.
  • Options
    nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    Also thank you everyone for your happy birthday wishes and compliments on both my watch and bracelet! <3
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    A lot of ppl are dying to get their hands on this look.

It should be an upcoming Kim's pick :)
    Minne623 wrote: »

I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    SamiPi_zpsistcdheh.jpg

Here is Samurai Pizza Cat in her trademark look. She said she had the outfit in her closet, thought it came over from her Stardom game, and never appeared in the Wardrobe of available pieces. She added the tights and shoes at Holloween when they came out, and she pulls the look off beautifully. Even if it became available, I wouldn't feel right wearing it. But that's just me. Now, in a nice purple sure. lol. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Maybe in another color...I'm not big on black and red as a rule. Reminds me of bullfighters.
  • Options
    Now you ladies have me thinking about what pretty color combinations that look could come in. Purple & black for Koko. Perhaps silver & white for Polka Dot? Red & black for groupies like myself. Pink & white for a summer look? Oh Glu!!!! Are you listening??
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I put the black lace shirt we have, with the long slightly flared mid calf black skirt, and it's as close as I'll go. I would just be happy with more clothes when we level up. Let us buy some new clothes with those 4000$ Giftboxes we buy. I change my clothes too much for a signature outfit like Samurai's. But I have to be honest, she put so much of herself in organizing, and maintaining the forum and put so much of herself into helping players with the game, that I hope Glu doesn't make her dress available. Something similar sure. We love clothes. But that dress not being available seems right to me. Again just my opinion, and in true fashion Glu will prove me wrong. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I have an NPC who wears that dress in my game, she looks like X-Men's Storm!

Did I get it well? That dress was transferred from Stardom for KKH only to that girl?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Perhaps silver & white for Polka Dot?

I wouldn't mind that...or a soft pink and silvery-white or something like that...anything soft in color. :) Thanks.

Oh I see you said pink & white too but these would be muted soft colors...this is one reason I liked this week's event outfit so much.

Y'know now that I think of it maybe a soft yellow (and something)...I don't see that color so far in the wardrobe??

And on third thought...I'm not sure that outfit should have a soft palette. The design is so bold. It seems to call for bold colors too.
  • Options
    Speaking of the devil look who I found today ...
    LQxBxri.png?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    There's an npc in Jesse's game that has that dress too! He flirted with her even though she was not attractive lol. I like the dress too!

I didn't even make it to the tank top this weekend because I ended up working trying to make up hours I missed this week when I was sick with strep. I also saw the smashing pumpkins and Marilyn Manson live so that was fun. I wasn't going to miss that for a silly tank top lol. No offense to those of you who love it, but live music beats this game every time with me.

But it is a little depressing not being able to reach all the prizes any more. So I'm probably just trying to make myself feel better lol. Pay no mind to my whining :p
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    You're such a true rockstar Eselle! I hope you're feeling better, what was that? is an infection?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Awww thank you Vats!

Yes, strep is a nasty bacterial infection in your throat! Contagious and yucky. I'm on penecilian now and over it, though :)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Good to hear that! Stay well, let's hope that next weekend we may have items worthwhile to miss a show!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!