Options

Weekend Event 8/07/2015 - Fun in the Summer Sun!!!

Comments

• Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I haven't seen any of the leaked teasers since 3.2.0 was released
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    I don't have event .. Nothing on Instagram or fb official page ..
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Okay.. Now this is getting weird.
  • Options
    trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Okay.. Now this is getting weird.

Yeah why she left the forum ??
  • Options
    Yeah why she left the forum ??
    Not only that but also the teasers. I don't know something just doesn't seem right.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Please don't up your post count with empty posts. You all know what I mean, because if this starts, then I'll just be busy deleting obvious posts like this. This is the easiest forum I've ever seen as far as elevating titles, but let's keep it real. Thank you sooooooo much. It doesn't matter, what your classification is. Really.

Edited to add: Not meant for any regular posters, but I didn't want to encourage people to come in and decide to just post useless comments to up levels. I've seen places where people spend days just +1ing everthing, so their post count alludes to more of a contribution. Come on, you all know what I mean, but again, more like a "please don't try this at home' kind of comment. Be nice to the clean up crew. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    I missed all the fun school talk!! Public schools here started yesterday omg it's so early. The school I teach at doesn't start until the 17th thankfully. Boo school.
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • Options
    Let's make conversation! How is everyone's day going? :)
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Please don't up your post count with empty posts. You all know what I mean, because if this starts, then I'll just be busy deleting obvious posts like this. This is the easiest forum I've ever seen as far as elevating titles, but let's keep it real. Thank you sooooooo much. It doesn't matter, what your classification is. Really.

Edited to add: Not meant for any regular posters, but I didn't want to encourage people to come in and decide to just post useless comments to up levels. I've seen places where people spend days just +1ing everthing, so their post count alludes to more of a contribution. Come on, you all know what I mean, but again, more like a "please don't try this at home' kind of comment. Be nice to the clean up crew. ;)

Oh sorry about that. I wanted to know so that's why I asked.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts

Bad. I have a lot of summer school work I had to finish since school starts Monday for me and then I had to go to the doctors office and get medicine for my strept throat and now im going to piano class. This weekend event better be good to cheer me up.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options

Thanks for asking. My day is going good so far. How about yours?
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Bad. I have a lot of summer school work I had to finish since school starts Monday for me and then I had to go to the doctors office and get medicine for my strept throat and now im going to piano class. This weekend event better be good to cheer me up.
    Ooh dang! Okay, now I feel bad for asking. I hope you feel better!
  • Options
    Thanks for asking. My day is going good so far. How about yours?
    It's going okay, thanks! My little sister threw a tantrum for no reason so.. Um... Yeah.
    EDIT: Maybe not a tantrum, but more of a fit.
  • Options

That's sucks lol
    Feel better

Andriod player
  • Options

It's extremely hot outside and I'm trying to sew this cosplay and finish everything before school starts. Super annoying and stressful bleh.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Do you cosplay panda? If yes that's so cool!

I'm feeling the absence of several members, where is everybody?

Did we need signs?

All talking about school, made me feel old!

An old but gold music to celebrate my old age lol

I want to wish a great and fun event for all and that we have wonderful items for grind! Good luck!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Do you cosplay panda? If yes that's so cool!

I'm feeling the absence of several members, where is everybody?

Did we need signs?

All talking about school, made me feel old!

I do! Not very well, but I enjoy it. I'm going to a con over labor day weekend so I have to finish before then ugh.

Also I'm old too! I just teach, I'm not going back as a student ;)
  • Options
    nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    I just enrolled for the new semester and I'll be back to uni on monday. 8 classes. I can deal with that. I'm also looking to certify my English so I can start working as a book translator. It'll keep me busy now that there aren't any KKH updates.
    It's boring not to have them.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • Options
    I can't wait to come back to college for the fall semester. It's been awhile since I took a long break. But it's time for me to finish where I left off.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Hey everyone! It's my first time posting here in the forum but I've been playing since last November. Looked here a few times but I haven't gotten involved until now. I get so excited at this time every week to see what the weekend event will bring. I play on iPhone in England, at level 35. Gutted that there's no teaser anymore!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    AmyT wrote: »
    Hey everyone! It's my first time posting here in the forum but I've been playing since last November. Looked here a few times but I haven't gotten involved until now. I get so excited at this time every week to see what the weekend event will bring. I play on iPhone in England, at level 35. Gutted that there's no teaser anymore!

Welcome to forum Amy :)

My anxiety is always high this time of the week. I hate not knowing what the event is going to be *single tears rolls down cheek

Andriod player
  • Options
    I'm really curious about what happened to the teasers, after Glu posted the throwback teaser, all the other readers seemed to.... Stop? Why is this happening, are people starting to quit the game or is everyone just getting busy scr school is starting soon..?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You mean why did posters stop posting teasers? We haven't been getting them for a while now. The throwback was a new thing, that started running before the event. But Teasers would appear usually on a Thursday, right in our games, showing the items we'd be playing for. Once it slipped and told us the kinds of event we'd be having. we all started discussing strategy, like which kind of parties, where, how long they would take, what they payout would be. We were really intelligent about it. But I think Glu wants to level the field, so bright and dumb alike have the same opportunities. Because, it seemed as though based on the info we provided, Glu changed the mechanics of the game. Then, we started looking in social media for the 'teasers' with the outfits, now we can't find them anywhere.

But believe me, if teasers were out there.....we'd see them. ;) If that isn't what you meant, ignore the useless information, there's a Rolling Stones song rolling around in my brain. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I think it's likely to be parties... Many seem to agree from what I've read because we haven't had that type of an event in so long. Teaser please! Or just please hurry up and be 10am my time so that it can begin
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Yes, that's what I meant--How come people aren't posting teasers anymore
  • Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    I hope it's parties, too. I bought iTunes cards just in case the throwback gift boxes are back. And I hope the parties are less difficult than the last time.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    Yes, that's what I meant--How come people aren't posting teasers anymore

I'm pretty sure Glu found out people from other countries were leaking them to us so they made it to where the events all start at the same time. Idk why they removed the teasers in the first place because they build up hype for the weekend event but whatever it's their company not mine... I'm sure they have their reasons.
  • Options
    I hope it's parties, too. I bought iTunes cards just in case the throwback gift boxes are back. And I hope the parties are less difficult than the last time.

I'm pretty sure the throwback boxes start on Thursday so I don't think we'll be getting those this weekend. But we probably will again soon since Glu made a fortune off of them the first time.

so I'm just going to assume that this weekend will be a party event to celebrate Kylie's birthday and it will have the clothes that I posted earlier.. at least that's what I'll tell myself so I don't stay up til 4 am waiting.
  • Options
    natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    So I have a question. I'm having troubles with my game. I'm receiving the weekend events but not the gigs/tasks/storyline that follows with the event. I'm already in contact with Glu, blah blah, hopefully they can help me out. My question is, will I ever receive those gigs/tasks/storylines in the future maybe? Or is it one time thing?
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • Options
    I'm really curious about what happened to the teasers, after Glu posted the throwback teaser, all the other readers seemed to.... Stop? Why is this happening, are people starting to quit the game or is everyone just getting busy scr school is starting soon..?

Unfortunately, there wasn't a Throwback teaser. once the banner appeared in your game you could immediately open boxes.

IMO I think it's more than just not wanting players to prep their games based on weekend event teasers bcuz Glu also stopped doing update teasers as. Glu took a verbal beating on social media and here in the days leading up to the update. Glu kept putting up teasers for babies, but took 4ever to release the actual update. Their comments were in shambles (more than usual).

People in other countries could start the events early and leaked the event banners on social media, but Glu 86'd that in the last update. So I highly doubt we'll ever get teasers again.

Andriod player