Options

New update 3.4 !

Comments

• Options
    MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    The game is getting really boring no update teasers, no thursday teasers. All the the houses since tokyo update have only 1 room. Where's your inspiration Glu? The cat ate it?

Totally agree, its sad... I feel like Glu does not care any more (of it never did...)
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    image_zps1mhdvnxy.jpg

This is so me right now.
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I just hope you have a gorgeous ring like that right now, too!

Hmm, i want more rings in the game. But it's minor compared to my hair and makeup lust.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    I'm tired of having nothing to do in this game. Seriously.
  • Options
    ticisss wrote: »
    I'm tired of having nothing to do in this game. Seriously.

I hear that! I've begun ignoring the last gigs of the weekend events because it's more fun to open up the game a few days later and have a gig waiting for me, even if i don't complete it for some time... not that it's that much more fun, but still. It's sad to have nothing waiting but those pretend Simon side-gigs.

• Options
    trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    I want Rayan Starr to become our 3rd manager ..
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think we'll have an update this week. I was surprised to see this thread even.
    Still, it would be lovely to be mistaken :)
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    The game is getting really boring no update teasers, no thursday teasers. All the the houses since tokyo update have only 1 room. Where's your inspiration Glu? The cat ate it?
    I totally agree! I'm also really missing those Wednesday events! I think we only had four of them but they were real fun!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I totally agree! I'm also really missing those Wednesday events! I think we only had four of them but they were real fun!
    Wednesday events ?? I mean there was a period when I didn't play my game 'cuz my friends deleted my game data and I stopped playing for 4 months .. :)
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I want Rayan Starr to become our 3rd manager ..
    Yes❗
    Me too❗
    I wished that Glu gave us to the options to change our managers.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Wednesday events ?? I mean there was a period when I didn't play my game 'cuz my friends deleted my game data and I stopped playing for 4 months .. :)
    Yes we had Wednesday events for a few weeks! I believe it was end of April to end May. There were no gigs but you got K-stars or double pay for each 5 star gig, they were those types of events!
    That totally sucks by the way, that someone deleted your game!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'd kiss that woman's behind, if Kris j would consent to be our manager. She knows how to build an empire.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I hope the nany gets replaced. Maybe tomorrow, I hope tomorrow.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I'm not feeling the update either.. But it has to be next week! I hope it features Karl Lagerfeld as a VIP and Toronto the new location.

Oh I have a question too. Has someone attempted the comeback recently? What was the final task? I don't know but Simon stopped calling regarding my mobile game after choosing a name. There has to be a Launch Party at Chateau Nuit and an Interview with Ray Powers, but no one called this time. :(
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Well, I'm keeping hope alive because KK:h_Staff did say "soon" on Monday. Of course, soon is many things to many people.

• Options
    I seems like it may actually be 3.4 but if it is a small update, I will not even bother. For me it will just be a waste of time..I'm already behind on my storyline gigs since school started so I'm not sure where I stand in this situation...
  • Options
    Does anyone knows what the last storyline gigs are for the last update? So far I'm currently doing the quest with Kris Jenner for her cookbook and I'm doing the quest for choosing a fashion designer for the new collection for So Chic.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Well, I'm keeping hope alive because KK:h_Staff did say "soon" on Monday. Of course, soon is many things to many people.

I remember gluadmin said "so so soon" once, the update was released next day. :p

• Options
    Now that I think about it, is there actually an end to this game? Can we complete it, after we do all three comebacks is there even a point anymore?
  • Options
    Now that I think about it, is there actually an end to this game? Can we complete it, after we do all three comebacks is there even a point anymore?

I think Glu needs to make more comebacks then since some players already completed all 3 of them already. Glu should do that because every time a new update gets released, the # of fans usually gets increased making it impossible for other players to become #1 on their games.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options

I wouldn't want that... Though it is certain to happen one day, no more updates to the game. I suppose when the contract between Glu and Kim ends. Maybe the final task would be to marry Cassio. Till then they'll keep teasing. :p

• Options
    You both have great points, but now all I can think about is the future upcoming Glu games.
  • Options
    nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    There's actually not an end to a game like this. The end of the game is simply when they stop updating it, like Stardom, which is why I'm not that fond of spending money on it because I know there's a chance Glu might just leave it one day when it stops being profitable or when their new projects are released.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • Options
    LxtwnLxtwn Registered Users 56 Posts
    I don't know what the last storyline of this update is, but I'm about to start an appearance for Jonathan. I reckon that might involve a feud with Willow :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I think the update will be on Saturday. Hopefully tomorrow but most likely Saturday.
    Unless it comes out today..
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    It wouldn't come in the middle of the weekend event, right? Imagine if the update has glitches, the terror. They should have updated before the weekend event in my opinion, but maybe they'd put it after just to be safe.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    It wouldn't come in the middle of the weekend event, right? Imagine if the update has glitches, the terror. They should have updated before the weekend event in my opinion, but maybe they'd put it after just to be safe.
    Sometimes I have problems with updating apps ..
  • Options
    Stardom end with 3.5.0 version .. I feel the same way with KKh
  • Options
    Okay dolls ...

.... I saw thatt ...
    We will see in the next update ...

Caitlyn Jenner ..
  • Options
    True, Nai.--or Naimonster, sorry if you don't want me to call you Nai. And Yay I have been LONGING for Caitlyn to come in the game, does anyone watch I am Cait? I usually stick will KUWTK but I don't think I even Caityln's show..
    Also about the update coming on Saturday, I think I was thinking backwards but I'm sure of what.. Oh my gosh! I hope they reduce the amount of points needed to finish the event..
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.