Introduce Yourselves - Getting to Know You-NO ADD REQUESTS PLEASE

Comments

• SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Hello, my name is Serah and I have been playing for almost a year. I have posted in these forums before, but I usually am a lurker. I am very shy, even online, but everyone has made me feel comfortable here. I live in Michigan and am a designer of costume jewelry, which is sold in a few stores across the country. I am also a street artist, doll maker, and hopeless loner. Just wanted to stop in and say hi, and to thank everyone, especially---HollySisk, Koko, DMV_Doll, Luz, and Vats for being ultra cool, and making me feel welcome.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hi Serah! How cool that you're an artist in all of those styles. Do you have a web site or anything?
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I'm the opposite of new, but here's my blurb. I live outside Boston, and I study disorders of the immune system. I'm 32 and I have two small daughters. I love snow and skiing, and scifi & nerdy stuff, and I usually want to be shooting something when I'm gaming, so my obsession with KKH has been very out of character! This forum is great; I love the hilarious and helpful people.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts
    Let me start by saying how I love this forum, everyone here is so helpful, funny, and considerate. Although I'm more of a lurker on the boards, I've been playing with many of you in the game for months on GC.

I've lived in Northern NJ my whole life (note: the NJ Shore isn't as colorful as in the game;) ) I'm married and we have 2 teenage daughters--the oldest got me started on this game Aug '14. I've never been one for video games, except the arcade games down the shore when I was a kid. :D Well this game has changed my gaming time...I play daily, I'm on my second comeback(I was late to start this feature because I wasn't sure I liked it, but I'll stop at this one), my 3rd husband, I have 2 babies-1 adopted and 1 with my game husband LOL! I really enjoy the weekend events and that's when this forum and the weekend thread is so helpful!!

Thanks for this thread KoKo, I'm enjoying seeing where everyone is from...

Welcome to all.
    Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

• Kittycatlady05Kittycatlady05 Registered Users 35 Posts
    Hello , my name is Evelin im 27 but my body looks like a 14 year old girl LOL and im really shy so thats why i dont post often , i love cats, pizza , im from Dominican Republic :)
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    TM1201 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm 33, an A list (around 135-140). I'm struggling with a terminal illness and am addicted to this game as an escape. Not a Kardashian fan but love the game. Still trying to figure out the tricks and tips of the game. Friend me! TM1201

Very sorry to hear that TM1201. Hope you will have a blast playing KKH.
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Hey everyone. I am Keia and I am 20 years old and live in Tennessee. English is first language but it don't mean nothing if you not a good speller. Lol, I missed words all the time. I think the important thing is people understand what you are saying. I play all three of Stardom game, I mostly like the Stardom A-list then Stardom Hollywood. I do not like Kim Kardashian the real life person which make it hard for me to like the game, the newest character in this game is weird looking to me. I am highly upset with the owner of Stardom simply because they make new games and neglect old game. Some people say there is nothing left to do on the old game. I simply feel like if the owner of all the Stardom should make them equal for people who do not Kim Kardashian. What that mean all stardom should be able to be engage, get married and have at least one kid. I mostly play this game to have a family which i find it extremely hard and expensive. I realize you have to play this game a lot I have not reach the top, which make me upset because I do a lot of jobs and simply feel like I am not going no where. Also I have been playing KKH since I don't know. I just know I been playing for awhile. I too have been lurking on the page to see whats new, advice and tip. The only reason I haven't posted because I was planning to delete KKH after I had a baby because I am curious to see if I would have a pregnant belly which I am sure I will not. I think I am going to continue to play it simply because I am interested in the comeback hopefully I can get to the top. It is nice to meet you all. :)
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    Hi everyone!

My name is Emily! I am a longtime lurker, first time poster to the KKH forums. I have been playing KKH for about a year now. I started when I was out of work for a bit and became obsessed and now I play everyday. I am 25, live in California, and work in an office. English is my first language, but I speak a little bit of Spanish as well. I am so excited to start participating in all the KKH discussion threads! So nice to meet all of you!
  • CherryHollywoodCherryHollywood Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hi everyone! My name is CherryHollywood and I'm from South Africa. I used to love this game until a few weeks ago, when I couldn't access it for one of the weekend events (think it was one of those party ones). I couldn't play the game the entire weekend, and lost everything. My husband left me and I couldn't win him back with a few K-stars, because I've spend all of them on new furniture for my new house earlier that week. He is currently demanding 70 k-stars before he takes me back. I relly wanted his babies because he looks like a bronzed Cassio :'(
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »

Though Koko said for new members to introduce themselves, I'd love to read about old members too!

I agree! ;)
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
    Hi everyone. Loving reading this thread, and getting to know ppl a little better! My name is Jennifer, I just turned 41 a few days ago, I'm married with 2 kids. My son is 22, my daughter is 18. I live in California. I've had 2 neck surgeries, and have back problems on top of fibromyalgia so I don't work. I enjoy reading and playing video games on my Xbox One. I'm completely addicted to KKH! I play every day on both of my characters. I also love tattoos and piercings, and have a few of both.

I've been playing KKH since Feb or March I believe. I joined the forums when my Kindle died and I had to start over, and I've been posting ever since. I love the forums, and spend a lot of time just reading sometimes and not posting a thing.

Nice to "meet" everyone!! :)
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    Hi! I'm not new, but I post here and there.

I'm 30 something :o and I live in Munich with my husband and two cats. I'm originally from NY (Long Island). Before Munich I lived in Frankfurt and Sydney (Husband is Australian). I've been in Germany for about 5 years. I am an English as a foreign language teacher in the American and Anglo studies faculty at a university here. I teach academic writing, discussion skills, grammar, lexis, and a few other things.

I've been playing this game since last August. My hobbies are cycling (touring), cooking, baking, travelling, and cross-country skiing. I can speak German, but I don't think I'm that good, TBH. I'm too critical, I think.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    zitrone wrote: »
    Hi! I'm not new, but I post here and there.

I'm 30 something :o and I live in Munich with my husband and two cats. I'm originally from NY (Long Island). Before Munich I lived in Frankfurt and Sydney (Husband is Australian). I've been in Germany for about 5 years. I am an English as a foreign language teacher in the American and Anglo studies faculty at a university here. I teach academic writing, discussion skills, grammar, lexis, and a few other things.

I've been playing this game since last August. My hobbies are cycling (touring), cooking, baking, travelling, and cross-country skiing. I can speak German, but I don't think I'm that good, TBH. I'm too critical, I think.

Zitrone, hi, what parts of Long Island? I was raised in the Lynbrook/Valley Stream/Hewlett area, hung out in Oceanside, Merrick Baldwin, RVC. Lived in Floral Park, then East Meadow, then Babylon, and now I'm out in the Sachem area of Suffolk. I am,up until this point, an Island Girl. To bad it's the Long Island, and not the Big Island in Hawaii.

Ok, Hi, I'm Koko.. Totally Gemini+ personality, I have a 20 year old son, and my Husband, it's just the 3 of us plus a shelter dog, Max. I'm an uneployed radio talk show shockette. Fell down a flight and a half of stairs at work, so I'm very not mobil at this time. Not a good thing for a Harley chick. I'm shy/outgoing, quiet/loud, smart/stupid. but if I can help anyone in any way, let me know and I'll give it a shot.

Oh, I love purple. It moves me, along with the number 9. I have useless esp, and go in for all the touchy feely things, although I'm a very practicing Catholic.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Megannita wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    My name is Megan and I'm 33.
    I live in Los Angeles, where it's HOT in September.
    I've been playing since March, and I have two games. I would love to start a third game so I can have a guy doll.
    I jokingly call the Kardashians my cousins, since I'm Persian IRL. I love all of the sisters, including the Jenners, and I can't wait to try out the Kendall & Kylie game when it comes out.

Hi Megan, nice to meet you. 3 games will make your head explode. But, I totally get the appeal. I'm almost tempted to do one more game, and make that one a guy. My 2 androids are Twins in my game, and they're 'married' so they're both in all my homes. What are the family dynamics of your two?

Hi to everyone I haven't met yet, or everyone I have yet to read more about. Just wanted to pop in, share and say Hi!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    Zitrone, hi, what parts of Long Island? I was raised in the Lynbrook/Valley Stream/Hewlett area, hung out in Oceanside, Merrick Baldwin, RVC. Lived in Floral Park, then East Meadow, then Babylon, and now I'm out in the Sachem area of Suffolk. I am,up until this point, an Island Girl. To bad it's the Long Island, and not the Big Island in Hawaii.

Land of the Baldwin Brothers is where I'm from!
    Not a good thing for a Harley chick.

Hey, Koko, I'm a Harley chick too! My hubs just got his first Harley about 5 months ago. I loooove it!
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    hi everybody. you guys all sound so interesting! it's great reading about you, especially because i feel like i know some of you already, just from bumping into you across the forums!

i've been playing for a while now, maybe just a bit after the game was released. (because of my ambivalence to the kardashians, i didn't intend to play for long but now i'm obsessed and i love it and i have zero shame, haha). but i'm new to the forums (aside from lurking for a few months) so thank you all for welcoming me here! um, let's see. i'm turning thirty this year. i got my master's degree a few years ago and worked in the fashion industry for a while, but now i'm getting ready to apply to law school for a change. i have this sinking feeling it's going to cut down on my game play, haha.

to blow off steam, i dance ballet. i watch big brother, judge judy, and people's court obsessively. someone else in the thread said they were shaped like a boy -- holla, me too. i'm very tall and have zero curves except if i've eaten a big dinner. i guess that is really quite enough about me. nice to meet everyone! <3<3

Hi there! Glad to have you around! Bold change of career, I wish i was as brave as you are! Interesting choice of name, why thagt one ?
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Hi there,

I'm Katharina, 23 years old and from Germany.

I've been playing KKH for around a year now. In the beginning I didn't care that much for weekend events but a few weeks ago I started to play them and so far I really like most of them. Eventhough some of the gift box stuff looks pretty hideous and most of the gems are in the earner's boxes. I'm pretty sure that most of the stuff that I got in weekend gift boxes was stuff that we can get in our normal gift boxes aswell or just cash.

Anyway, my favourite mobile games besides KKH are Candy Crush and Candy Crush Saga.
    I loooove TV SHOWS and I'm so excited that lots of show are coming back this month. 🎉
  • Clara_UKClara_UK Banned Users 27 Posts
    Hi! I'm Clara and I am a 20 years old and from Manchester, UK. I started playing Kim Kardashian Hollywood last Christmas and fairly enough I do not regret it. I plan to move the United States soon but for now I'm living in my wonderful home in Manchester ;) It was nice to meet you all!
  • BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    Hi, I'm Brianne. I'm 17 years old, and from Louisiana, USA. I originally started playing KKH sometime last year, and was absolutely addicted for months. Eventually, the newness of it wore off and I stopped playing. Well, months later, my iPad broke, and I had to get a new one. A couple of weeks ago I was bored and decided to start up the game again, and here I am. Addicted once more!

I love video games in general, be it ''casual'' mobile ones like this or more action packed ones for consoles or PC. I also like TV shows such as Parks and Rec and Game of Thrones.
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Hi everyone and welcome!! Glad we're all addicts of this game. I've attempted to quit this game in anger a few times, but just couldn't. I think of all the hard work I put into grinding every weekend and just no. So I'm just an addict lol.
    PM to add
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Hi everyone.. I'm not new, I feel like I post in patterns... A lot sometimes, and then I stop and lurk. Love seeing people from all over the place, and like Holly said, it would be cool if everyone had their location under their name.
    And my name is Minerva.. Although I'm not a fan, I usually go by Minnie, because it's easier for people to say and remember. I'm 38, I've been married for 20yrs, and have 5 kids (19,18,13,10,1) the last one is my baby girl. I'm a hairstylist, currently on a long break spoiling my munchkins :)
    I'm currently living in Los Angeles, but I grew up in Miami..
    I started playing the game shortly after it came out, I've done all 3 comebacks and I play daily!! And my other game is candy crush!!
    GC Minne622
  • xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    Hi! I'm Trine and I am 19 years old. I'm from Norway so English is my second language (even though my dad's Scottish), so I will have some spelling- and grammarmistakes. Most of my days are spent at the university where I'm currently on my first year to get my master degree in Economy and Administration. Around February this year I stumbled over this amazing game! And since the my weekends have consisted of grinding in the game and lurking in this forum. Feel free to add trineaitken on GC!

Please welcome Trine:
    57FD3133-88D4-4387-B844-A77A8308D332.jpg

Here with her husband Rickard (who actually is my real boyfriend's user) and their youngest one, Victor:
    5B95DA8E-25D2-49B4-B449-AE5DE3DBFA2D.jpg

Their firstborn, Valentina, loves her new ballerina outfit:
    C566ABE1-1143-4F4D-A6C5-3F9231025416_1.jpg
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • XxjadaxXXxjadaxX Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi my name is Jada I'm 29 and from Pittsburgh -go Steelers- I've been a member for awhile now love reading everyone's posts!
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Welcome XxjadaxX :)

I'm from the East Coast too, but I'm a Skins fan.

Check out the weekend event thread... It's lots of fun!

Nice meeting you
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • ViolettaVioletta Registered Users 50 Posts
    Hey everyone! I'm Violetta, Indonesian, grew up in Japan, once lived in sunny California but currently reside in Germany with my awesome husband. I've been playing KKH for a few months now but I'm new to this forum. I love reading everyone's posts! Nice to meet you all!! :)
    KKH doll is Scarlett | K&K doll is Indigo
  • AleksandraAleksandra Registered Users 6 Posts
    привет everyone, I used to "stalk" the forums from time to time and loved reading what all had to say & decide I wanted to join on the convos :) I'm from Ukraine (Zaporizhzhya) and English is my third language, I speak both Ukrainian & Russian natively &#55356;&#56826;&#55356;&#56806; I love the fashion world which drew me to this game, and excited to speak more here, and meet new people&#55357;&#56471;&#55357;&#56471;
    звёзды в небе горят когда ты рядом со мной
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Aleksandra wrote: »
    привет everyone, I used to "stalk" the forums from time to time and loved reading what all had to say & decide I wanted to join on the convos :) I'm from Ukraine (Zaporizhzhya) and English is my third language, I speak both Ukrainian & Russian natively ���� I love the fashion world which drew me to this game, and excited to speak more here, and meet new people����
    Violetta wrote: »
    Hey everyone! I'm Violetta, Indonesian, grew up in Japan, once lived in sunny California but currently reside in Germany with my awesome husband. I've been playing KKH for a few months now but I'm new to this forum. I love reading everyone's posts! Nice to meet you all!! :)

Hi Violetta, hi Aleksandra, welcome to forums :)
    Check out the Weekend event thread, there's the fun on weekends :) Every weekend we have new theme and new host thank to our amazing moderita Koko :) I think that's the thread that got me visiting this forum more often :)
    If you play on iOS feel free to add me
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Violetta wrote: »
    Greeting from Germany. :)
    When did you move to Germany?
  • ViolettaVioletta Registered Users 50 Posts
    Hi Violetta, hi Aleksandra, welcome to forums :)
    Check out the Weekend event thread, there's the fun on weekends :) Every weekend we have new theme and new host thank to our amazing moderita Koko :) I think that's the thread that got me visiting this forum more often :)
    If you play on iOS feel free to add me

Thanks Sassy!I love the weekend events, always look forward to it. I also love to see other players dolls :)
    KKH doll is Scarlett | K&K doll is Indigo