Options

Weekend Event 09/18/2015 - We don't need any teasers or clues...We have Fashion!

Comments

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Did anyone get the Kim's pick??

I am tempted because today I did a whole day's of work and I feel like rewarding myself lol.

Hi Vats!! Glad you finally got it, I know you wanted one so bad :D Congratulations!

Hi Koko!! Go get it! Then you have to show us! :)

Hi Mklove!! Go for it if you want it!!

I did, I caved lol!

image_zpssir6b95v.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Since I don't see Luz and Stellan, ok, It was Dress Day at Apple Ps. Here's the first one she bought.
    She felt like taking a chance, I let her have a gift box, and well, she couldn't wait to show off her white gown when she literally bumped in SassyV in Paris. Sassy looked impeccably styled as always.
    APampSassyV%201.jpeg

Winning the dress just flipped the switch, and she started shopping. Started with a reasonable dress, 8Stars, but she loves to show thigh. She and Dot met at Tulip and caught up.
    APampDot.jpg

Then she grabbed this one to bring her up to the hair. 150 Stars, but it does look sensational.
    She saw Holly on the red carpet, and that self absorbed little Apple crashed the carpet. Holly was totally gracious, and the two of them posed for a shot or two.
    ApplePampHolly.jpeg

And then she needed 25 more for the red dress, and grabbed this little number for 45? or 35?

ApplePinSanFran.jpg

Then she was the proud winner of .....the red gown with the 9 inch waist She called up Luz,
    and they decided to paint the town Red.

ApplePampLuz.jpg

And that is the end of my show. Who's up next?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DelphineDelphine Registered Users 70 Posts
    Just got back from camp.. Of course it's a VIP event when I'm broke and have no free k star offers. :(
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I have to say I am loving the achievement updates they made. I just won 10 k stars for getting to level 6 in "on a roll". And I am almost finished with "hottie streak" level 6 which gives you another 10 stars!
    iOS
  • Options
    Delphine wrote: »
    Just got back from camp.. Of course it's a VIP event when I'm broke and have no free k star offers. frown.png

Aww, on the bright side, how was camp? And welcome back.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AliBryant wrote: »
    I have to say I am loving the achievement updates they made. I just won 10 k stars for getting to level 6 in "on a roll". And I am almost finished with "hottie streak" level 6 which gives you another 10 stars!

you know, somehow I knew when I suggested the repurchase you'd go that way. So, show us your stuff please. And yes loving all the little achievements too. Now I'm going to go check my on a roll. oh, I caved after seeing my android in the Kim's pick, AppleP went back and got it also. I wonder if that counts. Actually, buying the Kims pick should have added points to our red dress goal, don't you think? It would have been 100 Stars. Hi Glu. Lovely gown. Next VIP may we have the gown in purple?

Hmmm. I filled on a roll 6 as well. I didn't get stars. Hmmm, maybe it was already done. :) I never watch those things I just play and play and play
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    natchula wrote: »
    OH MY GOSH!!! Holly!!!! Thank you so much for sending me that gift! Now my doll definitely looks like Ruby Rose, ughhhh! I would send you something too but you have every item in the closet, lol. But I really appreciate the nice jester!

2z9e7fk.jpg

You're very welcome. I hope you like the sleeve I chose. It has more color and variety than the other one (which has several skulls). I agonized over which to choose. LOL.
    Your doll definitely looks like Ruby Rose now!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Natchula I don't know who Ruby Rose is, but you're rocking!

Linda I think that new hair looks amazing on you, I really think that those dark roots goes very well with the shades of blonde that the game offers, sorry brunettes, redheads, and mermaids!:p

Koko I'm fascinated with Apple P's fashion show! You put a lot of effort into it and you can be sure that was extraordinary, I'm very happy for you, congratulations!

I decided to take my box and the orange shoes, then I bought Stellan's vest, the camel seems to have liked I hope you guys like it too!
    Eu4m7XP.jpg

That was my set of boxes:
    LfLwc4h.png?1

I still have to figure out what to do with my prize!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    So it all started with the proenza schouler dress that I went to show to Kim! She was fine with me stealing her looks, she told me she will buy herself much more new things with the kstars I just spent...

254vha8.jpg

Then I said, well I will try some gift boxes for a chance of this white atelier versace...
    In my first attemps, I didnt get anything but was happy to get the gold bracelets...

4jqgl2.jpg

Then I said what if Ill try some boxes... I loved the hairs shine and its different tones... Its been a while since I have not spent anything....
    But all I got was some blue and khaki pants and sport bras...
    I felt a little disappointed...
    Even my husband couldnt bring back the cheerful Alyssa...

2873b4g.jpg

Then I crossed KoKo in an award show, I saw her getting the white dress and I envied her a lot.. So I got to open more boxes.. I only got jewellery and the bag... I was getting angrier...

25oxv14.jpg

Then I met Kim in Vegas... She told me that life and this game is a joke... But with only 1 winner... So I put on a decent gown, smiling and thinking about not doing the same mistakes... For a long time..

20suctt.jpg

Nighty night dolls...

Mklove
  • Options
    Way to go Mklove! I love your pictures and narration.

And...I am sooooo jealous of Koko!!! I love love obsess covet love yearn want lust love love love that hairstyle. I really want Glu to include it in a Throwback Sale.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

Ruby Rose..

14y30h0.jpg
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • Options
    natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    You're very welcome. I hope you like the sleeve I chose. It has more color and variety than the other one (which has several skulls). I agonized over which to choose. LOL.
    Your doll definitely looks like Ruby Rose now!

I love the sleeve, it's more colorful and feminine than the other one that is filled with skulls. But either way, I would have been happy, thank you again.
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »

Ruby Rose is a model and actress from Australia. She's very edgy and has a ton of tattoos. She joined the TV show Orange is the New Black this last season and made a huge impact.

XZdwnoo.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Way to go Mklove! I love your pictures and narration.

And...I am sooooo jealous of Koko!!! I love love obsess covet love yearn want lust love love love that hairstyle. I really want Glu to include it in a Throwback Sale.
    Thank you Holly! I hope Glu will put the white gown in sale soon, and maybe with more colors like Koko suggested earlier... I could buy it in white and maybe in shinmering gold or silver... Lets see...
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Here the pics of my new outfits, love them all!!
    image_zpsesq3ilw2.jpg

And the additions to my pet family, lol!
    image_zpsdf3tgcd7.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Wow! Ruby Rose is gorgeous. She has a different, more delicate face maybe but her attitude reminds me of a young Angelina Jolie (around when she made "Gia.")

LindaVB I would've voted for all of those (if they were in last week's fashion event)...very glamorous!

Congrats on your new doggies, too.
  • Options
    Linda and Koko are making me want to splurge on some of the new K star dresses. I refused when they arrived with this update because they are so expensive! Grrrr.... But they look so lovely! Sigh...

I love your new dogs too Linda! The Yorkie is one of my favorites.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Wow your doll really looks like Ruby Rose!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    You ladies look awesome!! Gosh that blue dress is so expensive, 150 KStars!! I havent even had time to shop for my female account, only had time for Jax.

Spent 30 KStars on a new hair and another 30 KStars ror this pair of ripped jeans. Got stinking energy in the gift box.

XXqv0LI.jpg
    955NVQc.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I stopped at the bracelet spent some more ad I wasn't even halfway towards the hair. Now I am officially broke and I'm doing one of the event gigs but I am not sure if I SHOULD do the event gigs for weekend events because it does not seem like they have a pointl
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Suddenly all my free stars offers are having technical problems. On friday I expended 30 out of 31 kstars on something to open the gift box and now I need 20 to complete the 50 expended and win the golden bracelet on the event and don't feel like a total moron for expending more than needed but so far I've only be able to colect 9 :(. I was sure I would be able to win 20 kstars but the sudden failure in every offer over +2 kstars is having problems on facebook...that is so convenient!!!.

You girls look lovely on your new outfits!.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    I met up with Kim in Santa Barbara, we were coolest looking chicks around :
    3483s6t.jpg

Why does Kim get to have black eyebrows with platinum hair?
    Also she has pantyhose and we only get tights.
    But she has a bunion, so I guess we're even.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    SabinaC wrote: »
    I met up with Kim in Santa Barbara, we were coolest looking chicks around :
    3483s6t.jpg

Why does Kim get to have black eyebrows with platinum hair?
    Also she has pantyhose and we only get tights.
    But she has a bunion, so I guess we're even.
    I don't why but starlets usually have leggings inside of the closets. I want my doll to wear stockings and/or either tights. Not all of the leggings matched with my doll's outfits, so it's kinda hard to mix & match with all of leggings inside of my doll's closet.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I got energy from my box, and I'm actually not too bummed about it. Like I really need the energy for dates. Yay!
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    primadiamondsprimadiamonds Registered Users 36 Posts
    Anyone know how long it usually takes purchased KStars to appear?

It's only been a few hours since I bought them, but they haven't showed up yet (the $10 I spent, of course, was taken from my bank account immediately...).

Just wondering! I hope they appear before this event is over or I'll be so mad!
  • Options
    Anyone know how long it usually takes purchased KStars to appear?

It's only been a few hours since I bought them, but they haven't showed up yet (the $10 I spent, of course, was taken from my bank account immediately...).

Just wondering! I hope they appear before this event is over or I'll be so mad!

When I purchase K stars they appear immediately. Did you buy them through google play or iTunes? I am on an iPad so buy them through iTunes.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    primadiamondsprimadiamonds Registered Users 36 Posts
    When I purchase K stars they appear immediately. Did you buy them through google play or iTunes? I am on an iPad so buy them through iTunes.

I play on my iPhone so I also bought them through iTunes.

With my luck, they'll show up right after the event is over -__- And I'm only 25 away from the dress!!
  • Options
    I play on my iPhone so I also bought them through iTunes.

With my luck, they'll show up right after the event is over -__- And I'm only 25 away from the dress!!

Contact iTunes customer service. They are much easier to reach than Glu. Something must be wrong because the K stars should have appeared immediately.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    YOU GUYS! I finally got the Jen and Mario quest! I took what? Like 3 months?! Finally I can get the hair. Not that I really need it though. I got the curly hair I wanted from an event, but I'm EXTREMELY thrilled on getting the quest!
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Mauve wrote: »
    YOU GUYS! I finally got the Jen and Mario quest! I took what? Like 3 months?! Finally I can get the hair. Not that I really need it though. I got the curly hair I wanted from an event, but I'm EXTREMELY thrilled on getting the quest!

Really? You get a hairstyle? Which one? I want tooooo :(
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds