Options

Weekend Event 10/09/15 ~ Everybody is a *Star* & We're the Best and Brightest!!! :)

Comments

• Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Sorry I havent been able to post all day, I've been very busy with exams and whatnot.

As for the weekend event, I'm really fine with anything except a VIP event. Although I think it'd be pretty nice to have that voting event again since it wasn't too hard and actually fun.

As for favorite 90's songs, probably one of the most iconic... (and it was featured in scream queens so it's been stuck in my head lol)
    [video=youtube_share;8WEtxJ4-sh4]http://youtu.be/8WEtxJ4-sh4[/video]
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Well, that's sad. There is no way I would receive something like a tablet for Christmas lol or actually think about buying one. These parts of the world out of the dolar bills are not places to give that kind of gift ever, technology can be 3 times more expensive. And to buy stars is exactly the same, The credit card bill comes back with a little tax surprise for buying items in dolars...freaking expensive. I guess my option is take deep breaths and go on.

Thakns for giving me peace of mind!. At least is not the only Android in the world having problems LOL.

No, I'm sorry, my android was dying, and it was crashing with the ads. When I bought the small pack and killed the ads, the crashing stopped, and my dying tablet worked till I didn't need it. I'm not saying you need a new device, I'm saying if the ads are crashing it, and you need to play for the weekend without crashes, then mayba a small pack to eliminate ads, and give you some stars. I was saying my device was dying. I didn't realize the game would keep it open, and it was playing late at night, thought I shut it down, woke up for some midnight tapping, and almost burned my fingers off with the heat, (it was surrounded by blankets. So, unless I come over and fry it for you, you'll be good.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I finally found The courage to post in a weekend event thread. Just wanted to say that I'm really excited and have a feeling it will be a good one �� Hoping for a dating event! Only a bit over 10 hours left��

Hello again Trine! I'm so glad that you decided to participate in this thread. We are a friendly group.

I have no clue what Glu will give us this weekend... I'm always hoping for great hair and wishing for unique clothes. I loved your fashion choices in the Stylin Showcase so I'm sure you'll do a great job with whatever we get this weekend.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Perhaps it will be a dating weekend...

[video=youtube_share;mUFObCZtGWQ]http://youtu.be/mUFObCZtGWQ[/video]
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    There's been rumors going around Facebook that it might just be a VIP event. However it's just speculation, don't sweat it.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    Hair is my favourite also! Thank you, again!
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Strong feeling it will be a dating event. Anyone have suggestions for the next best/quickest/less expensive way to grind a dating event besides Oak? I bought two houses last week so I only have $35K in the bank. Normally I blow about $50K at Oak to finish the dating event on Friday.
    iOS
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I hope for some voting or maybe dating, although my husband left me couple of days ago... :D
    I'm going to travel this weekend and I won't be able to grind. And I hope for some earnable hair!
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    PLEASE give us earnable hair!! I almost quit the game for good last week because no matter how many boxes I opened, I couldn't get that long hair. I just got fed up lol, I didn't even want to visit the forums because I was so exasperated with the whole game. I never win hair, I never win silver necklaces. PLEASE make them earnable!!!!!!!
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Can't wait to see what the event will be! My doll has been without a man for too long, so a dating event will be nice . But anyway, I am ready: my doll and all the pets have full energy and I already changed her outfit (which is also a daily thing lol)! Just 25 minutes left!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Can't wait to see what the event will be! My doll has been without a man for too long, so a dating event will be.

Same here. I already started a date and an event to be super prepared.

I really wish for a gorgeous earn able hair style too. Just 10 more minutes 🎉
  • Options
    In case it's a date event, which one of these two should I date? I like the judge, he is really my kind of guy, but I miss facial hair in his features.. And the pilot is a cutie too, but if only he had a black hair.. I'm determined to have a baby till new year, so the next one I choose I want to be my baby's daddy lol support is really slow on my ticket for missing Frederick , so I decided to get me some new lovin lol

72dszm.jpg

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    A97D157A-3FD3-47DB-A057-E61116B7C241.png

F728609E-3056-4246-8C98-A8D495D86083.png
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • Options
    IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    I think all of the items suck so I'm glad I still get to conserve after the last VIP event but I'm excited to earn k stars on gigs. I wish the items were based around the current season. The earnable and gift box clothing feel summery.
  • Options
    Of course the hair is in the box.. ughhhh

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    THANK YOU! Much needed after 2 months(?) without it.

70Z5cwz.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    OMG, I've got the hair in my free box. Never been that lucky before. :)

REUrG5.jpg
    AtrySF.jpg

I really don't like any of the earn able items. But 1 K star for each finished gig. 👍
  • Options
    I think all of the items suck so I'm glad I still get to conserve after the last VIP event but I'm excited to earn k stars on gigs. I wish the items were based around the current season. The earnable and gift box clothing feel summery.

I'm not thrilled with them either but my main complaint is NOW they roll out the Summer clothes!!??!!?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I'm not thrilled with them either but my main complaint is NOW they roll out the Summer clothes!!??!!?

Agreed! This weekend's gift box outfit would've been a good fit for the Fourth of July.
  • Options
    EternalLoveEternalLove Registered Users 46 Posts
    So disappointed it is a VIP event and the only things I like are in the boxes an easy weekend for me no grinding to earn after all I like the shoes and the hair so might spend enough to get the box but that will be it :(
  • Options
    OMG, I've got the hair in my free box. Never been that lucky before. :)

I really don't like any of the earn able items. But 1 K star for each finished gig. 👍

CONGRATS Kate! I'm always thrilled to hear when people get good stuff in their free box. I won the red shoes in mine.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I got all the "earner" items already, and got the hair and the top. Actually not cracy about anything in the boxes, but well well.. Im done with this event already, now I will only try to earn as much k stars aa possible, 1h events here I come!!
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Spent 50 KStars on the French bulldog in Milan. I got the grey snakey like pumps in my box and the sunglasses. I have quite a few gigs this weekend so that'll put me to work, but at my own pace since I am done.

Also, I like the VIP clothes, but does the crotch look funny to anyone else?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    I got $4000 in my box what else is new.
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Nice. Glad it's not a dating event. I can continue to build my kash reserves. 1 k star per gig is nearly useless to me. I haven't had a 1 hour gig since February, and to me it's just not worth the grind otherwise. I LOVE the hairstyle. I don't think I will try for it though.
    iOS
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    CONGRATS Kate! I'm always thrilled to hear when people get good stuff in their free box. I won the red shoes in mine.
    Yeah! I'm so happy that for once I was lucky :)

The shoes look great too.

I totally agree with you guys. The items are way too summery. It's autumn and I would have loved if there was a nice trenchcoat and maybe a scarf and another pair of flat shoes maybe even boots.
  • Options
    Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Well, I quite don't like the most of the items and I shouldn't event think about that, because I was punished. I opened my first giftbox and...

1_1.jpg

... I COULDN'T WON NOTHING BETTER THAN THE STUPID SPORT BRA. 3 of the items and I won the stupiest. God!
    Well, I'm gonna try open one more. But later rather.
  • Options
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    ... I COULDN'T WON NOTHING BETTER THAN THE STUPID SPORT BRA. 3 of the items and I won the stupiest. God!

Oh no! The same happened to me 1 or 2 weeks back. 😁
    Good luck with your next box.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I thought the gift box shorts is cute, and that hair too. I need more shorts!
    PM to add
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Here's the men's collection. Not something I'd spend 500 k-stars for, esp the pants. Or should I 'cause the coat seems nice? :confused:

xdAl2do.png

rTJhQzG.png

I bought the suspenders for 55 stars and...

EwAcF35.png

Got the gift box shirt! :D

bZSoLpI.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.