Options

Weekend Fashion Show ~ 10/20/15 Week B4 Black Friday

Comments

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Bort may get jealous of me looking at all the cute guys in this thread. That is some nice hair and I like the beanie look with the shadow
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    2m64plg.jpg

Erica is all geared up for autumn.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1448197181495_zpsvyoyjwdt.jpg~originald2bef2e7-934f-472d-bb76-83927c6bea2f_zpsxljpn4tv.jpg~original

My fav is definitely the beanie hairstyle
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1448212918014.jpg

ot_1448213747927.jpg

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    All done! :)

1B855m3.jpg

No extra event items to post! Saving k stars for Black Friday ;)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    LckynickiLckynicki Registered Users 105 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1448217068326_zpshbjij8qs.jpg

KKH_Screenshot_1448216970494_zps1xahqgre.jpg

I have to say I hate those shoes...
    Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
    Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I'm beyond frustrated and hurt. I spent SOOOOOO much time on this event. I am sooooooooooo close. I have ZERO gigs to do. The next one isn't for 8 hours and I don't have K Stars to hurry it. Why am I not getting any gigs at all. Simon and Maria are useless!! Do I even bother sending anything to Glu because they always say sorry we can't add anything to you account. Ugh. :,(

image.jpg
    images upload
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Done! This is how I styled the white top.

29d94kn.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    I'm beyond frustrated and hurt. I spent SOOOOOO much time on this event. I am sooooooooooo close. I have ZERO gigs to do. The next one isn't for 8 hours and I don't have K Stars to hurry it. Why am I not getting any gigs at all. Simon and Maria are useless!! Do I even bother sending anything to Glu because they always say sorry we can't add anything to you account. Ugh. :,(

image.jpg
    images upload

Wait...Simon is not calling you for any side gigs? He usually calls me when I don't have any storyline gigs to do at the moment.

The best ones to choose are usually the 3 hr side gigs because it takes less energy to be completed.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts

29d94kn.jpg
    #Perfection!
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

image.jpg
    images upload

Are you sure there isn't a gig already started or available in the game? Usually when you don't hear from Simon it means there is something already started. Try going to every location to make sure you haven't missed it. Even check the restaurants since you don't know if there is a gig there unless you actually try to enter it.

Another option would be to completely shut down your game and your device. Turn the device back on and open your game, maybe that will trigger it.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I agree with Holly, maybe you started a regular gig somewhere and forgot about it ? They disappear from your goals list once you start them, so check everywhere to be sure :/
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    Chanrin wrote: »
    I agree with Holly, maybe you started a regular gig somewhere and forgot about it ? They disappear from your goals list once you start them, so check everywhere to be sure :/

The side gigs usually disappear on my game when I start them but most definitely not the storyline gigs.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    FINALLY!! Simon called with an offer. I grabbed it. It was a photo shoot and gave me just enough stars to finish! I am glad I was able to finish up this event. I cannot wait for the Black Friday event! I really hope it is extra special! Since I am STILL (ugh) on bed rest and cannot Black Friday shop this year (I will do some Cyber Monday) my husband bought me a $25 iTunes card to put on my game. He just came home with it! I cannot believe it. I am so happy!! Bring on Thanksgiving and then Black Friday shopping!!

image.jpg
    image hosting over 10mb
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    LckynickiLckynicki Registered Users 105 Posts
    FINALLY!! Simon called with an offer. I grabbed it. It was a photo shoot and gave me just enough stars to finish! I am glad I was able to finish up this event. I cannot wait for the Black Friday event! I really hope it is extra special! Since I am STILL (ugh) on bed rest and cannot Black Friday shop this year (I will do some Cyber Monday) my husband bought me a $25 iTunes card to put on my game. He just came home with it! I cannot believe it. I am so happy!! Bring on Thanksgiving and then Black Friday shopping!!

image.jpg
    image hosting over 10mb

Good for you :D
    Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
    Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Finally! :o

m2i41sK.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    stephk11 wrote: »
    Amy: If you're not already doing this, I HIGHLY recommend using a stylus for this and any other game that involves a lot of tapping. When I first started playing this over a year ago - well, let's just say I might have had a callus on my fingertip. It was right on these boards that someone recommended using a stylus. I had one, but I'd never used it. But it makes a world of difference. It is much, much easier on the fingers and hands.
    I LOVE my stylus. Saves my fingers for more important things. :) I have a little porcelain trinket box, with a stack of them, but, I have one fave. I would Love to find more of that one. If at first you don't like it, keep trying till you get the right feel for your device, and how it feels in your hand is important. I got an assortment, and found a few I liked in it. :)

And Trev, you've styled it wonderfully. Green looks grey, grey looks green. You look fab in it. ;)

Thanks for the tip, girls. I'm getting an iPad for Christmas so I'm planning on going to the dark side and having 2 games! With twice as much tapping to do I think getting a stylus would be a good idea.

I'd love to transfer my current game to the iPad since I play on a tiny iPhone 5c and then start a new game (male charater) on my current phone. I'd love to see Madison's clothes on a bigger screen.

Is this possible? I'll check the threads on this, sorry this is a bit off topic. Can anyone point me in the right direction of the most recent discussion on this? There are soooo many threads on this topic!!!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    #Perfection!

I love your hashtags, girl! I might become a copycat and start using # more often lol And спасибо! xo
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    My doll doesn't like the top that much so she didn't feel like grinding for it. Oh well at least she owns a new hairstyle and a brand new scarf.

KKH_Screenshot_1448236507764.jpg
    adult image
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    Love your styling Holly :D
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I know a lot of people feel this weekend's clothes are bland but I really like the earnables. The red scarf looks great with a lot of our wardrobe, the short hair is cute, and this white top looks good with all the pants (even these ridiculous shiny ones).

303B1176-6F48-44D8-830D-66B527A8E796_zpslxauzqvb.jpg
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I managed to finish! I really didn't think I would.

Ok, I admit I just swapped some Kstars for energy to enable me to do a few gigs. I haven't done that in such a long time... How silly is that a week before Black Friday?!
    E3D6318E-E39C-4228-9822-9FD56DD5C24C_zpsswt3xviu.jpg

It's now almost 1am my time and I'm going to be shattered tomorrow when my alarm goes off at 6am. But I don't care, even though it's just a virtual shirt, the lack of sleep and wasted Kstars are worth it! I'll keep telling myself that... :)

Hope you've all enjoyed this event!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    ADq7UN0.png

Jw6bsBU.png
  • Options
    AmyT wrote: »
    Thanks for the tip, girls. I'm getting an iPad for Christmas so I'm planning on going to the dark side and having 2 games! With twice as much tapping to do I think getting a stylus would be a good idea.

I'd love to transfer my current game to the iPad since I play on a tiny iPhone 5c and then start a new game (male charater) on my current phone. I'd love to see Madison's clothes on a bigger screen.

Is this possible? I'll check the threads on this, sorry this is a bit off topic. Can anyone point me in the right direction of the most recent discussion on this? There are soooo many threads on this topic!!!

It's possible. I just upgraded my phone from an iPhone 6 to an iPhone 6 Plus S. I didn't do a think. An iCloud back up. Then I opened everything up on my new phone and there as my game. Saved exactly in the same spot. (It showed a few less coins but showed 2 more K Stars so it was close enough for me. You can certainly switch between iDevices.

Im curious about a stylus though. I would love to have a stylus, but idk of one that work with iPhone/iPad since they are heat touch?!
  • Options

29d94kn.jpg

Stunning!! #PurePerfection Love it Sassy!!

Wait...Simon is not calling you for any side gigs? He usually calls me when I don't have any storyline gigs to do at the moment.

The best ones to choose are usually the 3 hr side gigs because it takes less energy to be completed.

Yeah he didn't call me forever. It was seriously a good 4 1/2 hours before he called. There are days I'll do an 8 hour gig (all he offers) and nothing else. :(

HollySisk wrote: »
    Are you sure there isn't a gig already started or available in the game? Usually when you don't hear from Simon it means there is something already started. Try going to every location to make sure you haven't missed it. Even check the restaurants since you don't know if there is a gig there unless you actually try to enter it.

Another option would be to completely shut down your game and your device. Turn the device back on and open your game, maybe that will trigger it.

I ended up shutting down the device and then had my daughter send me a cheap gift and then I wondered around every where looking and found nothing. Wasted a lot of air fair money LOL but finally he called. I did go back and look though and nothing was unfinished that I found. Idk. Sometimes I think this game is just warped. LoL

Chanrin wrote: »

I think this is so lame!! They should still show up JUST for these reasons, but whatever the case in this situation it wasn't that. But I HAVE he that happen before!!

Lckynicki wrote: »
    Good for you :D

Thank you!!

Charli wrote: »
    Finally! :o

CONGRATS!! Looks great!!

SabinaC wrote: »

Agreed!! I love how this is all styles Holly!! I love your hair too. Must be a throwback, huh? I don't see it in the store!!

AmyT wrote: »
    I managed to finish! I really didn't think I would.

Ok, I admit I just swapped some Kstars for energy to enable me to do a few gigs. I haven't done that in such a long time... How silly is that a week before Black Friday?!

It's now almost 1am my time and I'm going to be shattered tomorrow when my alarm goes off at 6am. But I don't care, even though it's just a virtual shirt, the lack of sleep and wasted Kstars are worth it! I'll keep telling myself that... :)

Hope you've all enjoyed this event!

Congrats!! I know the feeling. It's like
    You are so close, yet so far away and you NEED to finish for sanity!! LOL Sleep
    Well & congrats again!!

PolkaDot wrote: »

Looks great Polka! I think the shirt looks better in dolls then it did in that box. Glad I grabbed it!
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    SabinaC wrote: »

THANKS! I truly appreciate the compliment.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I like the casual top. Here's my doll with her husband. I wish they would add other poses for them that the spouse is more visible. In all poses except this one, her hair covered him up, lol

12241671_1717215338510191_3257467848521898767_n.jpg?oh=7bdb56386d5b47f2ddc3eab15ca16d98&oe=56E43983
    iOS
  • Options
    KkmiaKkmia Registered Users 77 Posts
    Managed to get the hair yayyyy. Don't know how some manage to finish the whole thing, but roll on Black Friday and the Xmas events
  • Options
    Kkmia wrote: »
    Managed to get the hair yayyyy. Don't know how some manage to finish the whole thing, but roll on Black Friday and the Xmas events

We played non-stop! And didn't sleep. LOL I'm kidding I slept but I do feel like I play non-stop during weekend events.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    And my fingers went numb. One Android didn't finish, but that's ok. She loves the hair. Here's Kat. She went shorts and lots of leg for the look.

aae69508-da4d-42bf-9348-a82b2ace3e5e_zpsl6ltou2m.jpg

And, I agree. Bring on Black Friday. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Jax and Vats. They're still good friends even though months ago they argued about some soccer match.

Love the bearded look Vats, Jax has been planning to get it. Been waiting for VIP event.

6R8KN3o.jpg
    PM to add