Options

Kendall and Kylie coming soon!?!!

Comments

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Here you go! I looked through all the NPCs in my list.

These are ones that are available in KKH too. They just so happen to carry the same bag, and I guess they love camo print.

wNjrfEg.jpg

More here!

chSTjxe.jpg

And these are my favvvvvvvv!

QaskYGP.jpg
    The NPC guys are way better looking. Younger & hipper, too. Love the lose rings, tats, and facial hair, as well!
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

These are ones that are available in KKH too. They just so happen to carry the same bag, and I guess they love camo print.

wNjrfEg.jpg

More here!

chSTjxe.jpg

QaskYGP.jpg

I wonder on their game if our dolls could have their own love lives because none of these guys actually look like my doll's type lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts

wNjrfEg.jpg

More here!

chSTjxe.jpg

QaskYGP.jpg

Amazing!!!!!!!!

I'm drooling here!

Only the first row already made me want to play, but I prefer to believe that all that hair will be in Britney's game as well. I'm glad that some of my favorite styles made the cut! I missed the ponytail!

In the second row the last one should look amazing with my hair color!

The first two of the third row are simply everything! The first with the hat is very similar to Brad Pitt's hair and the second, sigh, I want it now in KKH!

I don't know if it's because I'm used to the KKH male avatar , but these guys remind me of those garden gnomes, with a big head and a large torso lol

Thank you very much Nai!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »

I don't know if it's because I'm used to the KKH male avatar , but these guys remind me of those garden gnomes, with a big head and a large torso lol

Lol your post cracked me up hah 😃😄😅😆😀😁😂
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    The Kendall Kylie game only has one face? I thought we could customize it. Does anybody have any screen shots of the facial customization?

That's what I was wondering too. It would look boring if all of our dolls looks the same because that wouldn't be realistic at all.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    That's what I was wondering too. It would look boring if all of our dolls looks the same because that wouldn't be realistic at all.
    Lol right? And I've only really seen one type of hairstyle in the female doll. I need more screenshots to fully convince me. And Vats is so right with the guy dolls looking like garden gnomes lol! The body structure is weird to me.
  • Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Lol right? And I've only really seen one type of hairstyle in the female doll. I need more screenshots to fully convince me. And Vats is so right with the guy dolls looking like garden gnomes lol! The body structure is weird to me.

Lol I just realized that none of the female & male dolls have different body types.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    BlushingBlushing Registered Users 18 Posts
    Well to be fair, it's the same in KKH, the dolls are all the same body type. I guess that's just one suggestion Glu decided not to implement onto KKG. It sucks, because I think that'd draw in more players if we had a choice in body types.
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Can someone post the hair options for girls? And colors? Please?
  • Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Is it only available on apple right now?
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    Can someone post the hair options for girls? And colors? Please?

You have 10 hair colour options

34pyqtg.jpg
    2vjzaxh.jpg

Only these 6 are free

16k80w9.jpg

And these are the other options (extremely expensive btw)

28atatu.jpg
    2w562ra.jpg
  • Options
    Ok so it's confirmed... It's just one face prototype. That's it. No variations? Where are the nose/lips/eyes selections? Why do they all look like Ke$ha?
  • Options
    Jd45313Jd45313 Registered Users 53 Posts
    There are actually 5 choices of face shape, lips, nose, eyes and eyebrows (separate unlike in KKH).
    So your eyebrows can be a different colour to your hair if you'd like which is cool.
    One thing I don't like is how you can't change the ombré colours.
    For those who want to know (not sure if it was mentioned already) there are also 3 types of eye makeup, nail polish and lipstick too.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Face Shape

qge7c9z.jpg

Eyebrow

JvzVsfK.jpg

Eyes

p7MmCD3.jpg

Nose

F6e9Na4.jpg

Mouth

soPqhbN.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    Eye Makeup

You can add eyeshadow, but in addition you can change the eyeliner/ mascara.

yd1QuZf.jpg

Lipstick

gMzxGHe.jpg

Nail Shape

cI2zt48.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    Free Basic Hair

dFkZIsU.jpg

$$ Hair 1

f7SaPmC.jpg

$$ Hair 2

pJZvoI4.jpg

$$ Hair 3

9gLdAHY.jpg

There's much more hair options beyond this as shown by Francesca, I just haven't unlocked them.
    PM to add
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    WHAT?

Where is the blond hair color?

There's just the golden blond...really?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Platinum and purple hair! Finally! And the hairstyles are stunning. I just love all the face/hair customization.
    Thank you for the images, dolls!
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    WHAT?

Where is the blond hair color?

There's just the golden blond...really?

My thoughts exactly! Also the "red" hair looks very orange.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    I personally think that this color looks very real in KKG... Most of the ginger people have orange hair, not RED hair.
  • Options
    xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    I personally think that this color looks very real in KKG... Most of the ginger people have orange hair, not RED hair.

Excactly!! I'm what you would call a ginger, and the KKC colour is muuuuch more accurate to not only mine, but most naturally redhaired people.
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Ginger? or Gonger?

Hey I miss out on slang all the time!

I like the options we are leaning about for the K & K game...but the prices! I can only hope they give a lot of stars for the money?!
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    When is KKG coming out? Where are y'all getting these screenshots of the hair?
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    When is KKG coming out? Where are y'all getting these screenshots of the hair?

Maybe in spring 2016, they guess.

Some of them are in the beta. It is only beta testing in Singapore. That's how people are able to play, or post screencaps. Or they get them from online. A few here are in the Singapore beta test.
  • Options
    "Glu expects to launch the game worldwide in late 2015 on iOS and Android."
  • Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    It looks fun but I just don't understand why the hair that costs gems is SOOOOOOOO expensive
  • Options
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Maybe in spring 2016, they guess.

Some of them are in the beta. It is only beta testing in Singapore. That's how people are able to play, or post screencaps. Or they get them from online. A few here are in the Singapore beta test.

I guess I'm not in a huge hurry since it seems more a money trap then anything! Eek! I thought 75-100 K Stars was A LOT for hair so 3-4x that much.. Eek!!
    "Glu expects to launch the game worldwide in late 2015 on iOS and Android."

Thanks! I won't really be chomping away waiting! LOL
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    It looks fun but I just don't understand why the hair that costs gems is SOOOOOOOO expensive

I think the reason that things are so much more are because instead of just ONE person (or two, the company and the celeb) splitting profits, now they are splitting it 3 ways (Glu, Kendal & Kylie) and since its 2 celebs it's harder for them to schedule meetings (around now 3 people schedules, etc). It doesn't mean it's right, but it likely won't see any of my money, much less any of my time. *sigh*
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    deirdredeirdre Registered Users 29 Posts
    It's actually pretty easy to earn the gems. I played for about an hour and got like 80. They give 10 or so everytime you level up and some extra for tutorial tasks. But watching a video still only gives one gem, so it wouldn't really be worth it to watch a ton of videos when everything costs 200 gems.
    GC: deirdre98
  • Options
    deirdre wrote: »
    It's actually pretty easy to earn the gems. I played for about an hour and got like 80. They give 10 or so everytime you level up and some extra for tutorial tasks. But watching a video still only gives one gem, so it wouldn't really be worth it to watch a ton of videos when everything costs 200 gems.

KKH was like that for the first 10-15 levels. Then you are so poor you can't breathe for 16-30ish and then you can finally catch a break again! Idk. I would imagine they are having promotional things too, which is smart. Otherwise they are keeping hints marked so high so that they can keep things priced higher. Who knows.. Just seems these games are all about the real life dollars.
  • Options
    xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Ginger? or Gonger?

Hey I miss out on slang all the time!

I like the options we are leaning about for the K & K game...but the prices! I can only hope they give a lot of stars for the money?!

Spelling mistake, meant ginger..
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway