Options

Totally Random KKH... let's share!

Comments

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I find it hilarious that this is the outfit Kim would choose to wear for filming a Public Service Announcement aimed at keeping kids in school.

FA187EFE-80CC-41F6-A9B4-3EDB8E205EDC_zps2k0p0njg.png
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Thank you so much, Holly and Charli!

I should probably explain...Dot is her real name. Dorothy Paflanaganahan. You can see why she changed it to her stage name - just "Ariel." haha

So the game calls her Ariel...and she will answer to either one. :)

Holly I didn't notice that about bigger heads on the girl dolls but that's so funny.

I didn't see that Kim PSA yet but I LOVE her outfit.

What is the PSA? "Stay in school kids and you too can afford this outfit?"
  • Options
    The PSA is a storyline from James's game so it runs early in the game.

I didn't realize their head size difference until I created James and started paying attention to picture with him & Dixie. Now I can't unsee it ....argh
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    It's so rare to get a 3 hr storyline gig nowadays and I'm currently on my second comeback on my game right now.

tmp_22666_Screenshot_2015_12_20_16_04_15_1953242.png
    free screen capture
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Found these in my screenshot folder :D

cDnMSoW.png

z9e45i4.png
  • Options
    Cherrey: LOL I don't remember either of those text bubbles. Those are funny.

Carol: congrats on your second comeback...how do you all do it? I can't even manage the first game.
  • Options
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Found these in my screenshot folder :D

cDnMSoW.png

z9e45i4.png

Ahh...memories lol
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    PolkaDot wrote: »

Carol: congrats on your second comeback...how do you all do it? I can't even manage the first game.

Thanks polka-dot. It's taking me forever to start my third comeback on my game since Glu is always increasing the max # of fans on each new update. I'm hoping that we have a party event soon with stylish earn able items so that I can grind throughout the entire weekend.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I have a strong feeling the Christmas event will be a party event. It would fit...who works on Christmas? And we just had a dating and a VIP event, so that leaves work or party, I think. Party makes a lot more sense for a holiday event.

Vats I just read your post above, about the 'more' button. So true, and it made me laugh.
  • Options
    Carol Davida made her entrance to Honolulu, Hawaii. The friendly Hawaiian dancers greeted her with a flower boa. She loves the exotic scenery. It was extremely breathtaking & refreshing. Her flower bracelet is 100% real. The butterfly and the hummingbird drank the nectar from the flowers. My doll just loves the nature of beauty just like me.☺😊🌷🌸🌹🌺🌻🌼💐

tmp_25494_Pics_Art_12_23_08_00_58_642153139.png
    image ru
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Carol Davida made her entrance to Honolulu, Hawaii. The friendly Hawaiian dancers greeted her with a flower boa. She loves the exotic scenery. It was extremely breathtaking & refreshing. Her flower bracelet is 100% real. The butterfly and the hummingbird drank the nectar from the flowers. My doll just loves the nature of beauty just like me.☺

tmp_25494_Pics_Art_12_23_08_00_58_642153139.png
    image ru
    Aloha! The flower boa you are talking about us called a "Lei". I used to make them as a kid lol. Your doll looks beautiful, Carol.

Merry Christmas!

24gregw.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Aloha! The flower boa you are talking about us called a "Lei". I used to make them as a kid lol. Your doll looks beautiful, Carol.

Merry Christmas!

24gregw.jpg

Thanks Zoë. It's my ultimate dream vacation to reach my destination to visit Hawaii someday. The Lei does look beautiful on my doll.

Oh BTW I love the magazine cover.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Carol Davida is so tired of KKH land because there isn't any new clothing inside of her babies closet so she color dyed their clothing instead lol

24owphw.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    The forum been so quiet lately, probably because it's the holiday season.
    Sophie
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    me ComputerHead surpassed me with a late Christmas present. I've been off transferring ApplP into her new home, my new iPadPro. the screen is almost 13 inches. Her ring is huge. I'll say one thing, I have 2 different Apple ids on it, and Apple did the whole thing with me on chat. If IOS can transfer the game, why can't the androids get it right?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Does anyone know if BFF is the last level or is there another level? Because I'm very curious.

2irsw38.jpg
    Sophie
  • Options
    Does anyone know if BFF is the last level or is there another level? Because I'm very curious.

2irsw38.jpg
    Omg you are so lucky! I'm only on friend. I'm happy I surpassed acquaintance, at this point.
  • Options
    Hanging out with VIPS is pretty much the only I have left to do until a new update is dropped. Kim has yet to reward me with 25 kstars even though I use her whenever I can but I'm just like whatever.
    Sophie
  • Options
    Hanging out with VIPS is pretty much the only I have left to do until a new update is dropped. Kim has yet to reward me with 25 kstars even though I use her whenever I can but I'm just like whatever.
    The trick is to click on her bubble three times which is a total of 6 hours in an 8 hour gig. I've done it & yes, I have been rewarded. Although in only getting 10 Kstars coz I'm only on friend status.
  • Options
    I've been extremely lazy and haven't hanged out with the Kardashian sisters lately on my game lol

It's such a hassle to invite them for hangouts before calling them to co-star for gigs.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Thanks for the tip Zoyechka I'll be sure to try that on the next gig I invite a VIP too.
    Sophie
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Vips are good. I only get to do them at the end waiting for an update. Otherwise it's catch up, but I've just started, and who besides Kim do I really want? Or focus on just her? Any advice for a VIP newb?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    The three sisters (Kourtney, Kim, Khloe) are the only VIPs who give out kstars. Kim is the better option hands down in my best opinion since you can invite her to any type of gig. Try to at least get one of them on the friend level and invite them as often as you can.
    Sophie
  • Options
    Your welcome, Queen Cookie. Often, we players are in such a mad rush to end each gig ASAP. But the acquiring of rewards from VIPs is similar to that of the party events. You have to wait it out until they get that bubble that adds to your points.

Oh and KoKo, Kris Jenner and Olivier are the only really useful ones out of the bunch. I use Kendall too but she's very limited in terms of handing out rewards coz it has to be model/fashion related. Kris & Olivier will give out rewards, just like Kim, no matter what gig it is. Now THAT is a useful VIP.
  • Options
    This was my character back in 2014 when I first started playing KKH. The game has changed much since then, good and bad but I'm really excited to what glu will bring this year to KKH. #FBF

2z6h5pc.jpg
    Sophie
  • Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    The trick is to click on her bubble three times which is a total of 6 hours in an 8 hour gig. I've done it & yes, I have been rewarded. Although in only getting 10 Kstars coz I'm only on friend status.

Interesting tip. I gave up on VIPs because they never paid but I'll try this. Thanks Zoy!!! That kind of helpful tip is one of the reasons I love the forum.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    I finally reached to level 37 today. Yippee!

Pics_Art_01_17_07_32_10.jpg
    screengrab

Does anyone find it strange that Glu never puts the # level that you progressed to? Haha
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Why is it that whenever my dolls visit love & hope adoption center....they become so teary-eyed? My doll is too sensitive & emotional because she wants to become a mother someday and wishes to have kids in the nearby future.

25hpftz.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Is anyone else's getting this when they open up their game even though your device is connected to the internet? Because it's popping up on both of my games.

350lcus.jpg
    Sophie
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Is anyone else's getting this when they open up their game even though your device is connected to the internet? Because it's popping up on both of my games.

350lcus.jpg

Happening here too!

Edit: It's fixed for me now, but seems to be taking a little longer to load up.