Options

Totally Random KKH... let's share!

Comments

• Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    So twice this week, I did parties at Calabasas and was able to complete it with less than normal energy. Of course, I have been doing parties like crazy since I am only like 40 million away from starting my 2nd comeback. Still, I like the occasional easy party!

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    One of my Isabellas is just as you describe Vats. But Pink? today had a 2nd what we wear thieme? Funny thing, I called you in for a gig this morning, saw you were in what looks purple to me, so I quickly dressed another doll to match you. I can do pink. Just don't confuse me. lol.

You see? We men need more pink stuff, I'm running out of ideas and becoming pink blind or whatever!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    So twice this week, I did parties at Calabasas and was able to complete it with less than normal energy. Of course, I have been doing parties like crazy since I am only like 40 million away from starting my 2nd comeback. Still, I like the occasional easy party!

Considering Glu seems to be raising the Max fans every month when they put out the new update, I think you're wise to get to #1 ASAP so you can start your next Comeback.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Is that the same waitress that works at the Oak Club on your game? I don't think that I ever saw a waitress worked at the restaurant on Dubai before.

Looks like, she is on vacation halfway around the world but, guess her luggage was lost. She is still in her uniform! Lol

Your shoeless glitch is funny too.
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    de7ksn.jpg

This picture reminds me of this song...

http://youtu.be/l5Hq0BoJ9hA
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Carol Davida is going to vacation so she needs a break. KKH land is stressing her out because she has become a workaholic. She's traveling on her private jet and heading towards punta mita for a spa day. It's about time that she gets pampered.

se1y6f.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Carol Davida is going to vacation so she needs a break. KKH land is stressing her out because she has become a workaholic. She's traveling on her private jet and heading towards punta mita for a spa day. It's about time that she gets pampered.

se1y6f.jpg

How did you pair that top with the bottom part of that romper outfit??

~Melissa~

• Options
    How did you pair that top with the bottom part of that romper outfit??

Oh it's one of those funny glitches again. My doll owns the bra but not the romper. I exited out of her closet and voila! I think that it only works if you own one of the bras for your doll and if you don't own one of the rompers yet.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Oh it's one of those funny glitches again. My doll owns the bra but not the romper. I exited out of her closet and voila! I think that it only works if you own one of the bras for your doll and if you don't own one of the rompers yet.

I see! If you click on it twice, then the bottoms stay but the top changes. ;)

~Melissa~

• Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Hey has anyone else noticed that since Glu released the fix so that the new clothes show up for iOS players that the Judith Leiber bags are all jumbled up in the wardrobe? It's not a big deal, but my heart skipped a beat when I couldn't immediately see the bags I'd purchased! I thought they'd gone missing and it was a glitch.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    New clothes? I hadn't noticed anything new in my closet. I'm still at a pretty low level, though, so maybe I can't see them yet, but can you please tell me what has been added? Thank you :)
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    AmyT wrote: »
    Hey has anyone else noticed that since Glu released the fix so that the new clothes show up for iOS players that the Judith Leiber bags are all jumbled up in the wardrobe? It's not a big deal, but my heart skipped a beat when I couldn't immediately see the bags I'd purchased! I thought they'd gone missing and it was a glitch.

I saw the same thing on my game too and I'm an Android player. I guess that it's the same for all platforms.

Edit: I took all of the screenshots of the jumbled Judith Leiber bags.

dbk5k7.png

ad0y9z.png

idhw0y.png

11h7vhi.png

96w1go.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    New clothes? I hadn't noticed anything new in my closet. I'm still at a pretty low level, though, so maybe I can't see them yet, but can you please tell me what has been added? Thank you :)

Not many new items have been added, just a dress, jumper and pants
    68B80050-6A0A-419C-A5A9-717CC025B298_zpsdb3fqx7v.png
    BD299190-5908-47E4-A714-6D87F0D0F1CC_zpsdcsznjva.png
    And also a new pair of trainers, but they're not available until lv 42!
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Not many new items have been added, just a dress, jumper and pants
    68B80050-6A0A-419C-A5A9-717CC025B298_zpsdb3fqx7v.png
    BD299190-5908-47E4-A714-6D87F0D0F1CC_zpsdcsznjva.png
    And also a new pair of trainers, but they're not available until lv 42!

Oh, thank you! I have seen the pants, but didn't realize they were newly added. I love the dress!
  • Options
    Oh, thank you! I have seen the pants, but didn't realize they were newly added. I love the dress!

You're welcome! Thank you ever so much for the gift :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    You're welcome! Thank you ever so much for the gift :)

You're welcome! Thank you, as well! :):)
  • Options
    This glitch has a story behind it.

Carol Davida took a racy photo that she texted to her husband, but it leaked all over social media. The media has turned it into a infamous photo scandal.

1fjv6g.png

She's feels so humuliated now because the world has seen a very personal pic that wasn't supposed to be seen. Now Maria has to fix this accidental mess that Carol Davida has put herself through.

2qssd4w.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    1. Why can't we get rid of E list Simon and get someone knew. Same with Maria. I mean we should be able to hire/fire outlet management.

2. I'd also like to have a body guard or security because Kimmy K always does!!

3. Simon, you don't have to call 50 times, I'll come to your office as soon as that "important thing" I'm doing ends.

4. I think if we are modeling in a show we should be given an outfit/dress. Especially from the lower end like our friend (is it Misty?).
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    This glitch has a story behind it.

Carol Davida took a racy photo that she texted to her husband, but it leaked all over social media. The media has turned it into a infamous photo scandal.

1fjv6g.png

She's feels so humuliated now because the world has seen a very personal pic that wasn't supposed to be seen. Now Maria has to fix this accidental mess that Carol Davida has put herself through.

2qssd4w.jpg

Blahahahaha!! At least she was wearing panties. We can't say that for all of Hollywood :D;)
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    BobbieM wrote: »
    1. Why can't we get rid of E list Simon and get someone knew. Same with Maria. I mean we should be able to hire/fire outlet management.

2. I'd also like to have a body guard or security because Kimmy K always does!!

3. Simon, you don't have to call 50 times, I'll come to your office as soon as that "important thing" I'm doing ends.

4. I think if we are modeling in a show we should be given an outfit/dress. Especially from the lower end like our friend (is it Misty?).

I think that all of your ideas should be added to the suggestions thread.
    Blahahahaha!! At least she was wearing panties. We can't say that for all of Hollywood :D;)

Lol I'm usually discovering funny glitches on this game haha 😁
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Do I just copy / paste them over there? Let me see if I can do this. Lol

PS I find a lot of funky glitches too I just never remember to screenie them!
  • Options
    Do I just copy / paste them over there? Let me see if I can do this. Lol

PS I find a lot of funky glitches too I just never remember to screenie them!

I usually repost my quote into another thread. I think that seems much more easier to do.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I also want more tennis shoes and PAJAMAS!! Pajama Parties!! YES!!
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    "1j67is.jpg

i just made this using Moldiv. It's a fun app but I just wish that Glu can give us super hi rez pics of our dolls so we can really have nice pics for our avatars.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    F9VXMZW.png?2

My K-stars are on a Satanic vibe today!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    Didn't know where to post this.. This has been a crazy weekend.!
    I finished the event.. BUT...
    I also started my second comeback, reached lvl 30 aaaaand... Got a baby. Phew. I am beat. lol. But I am very content. All is good.

My doll in the new comeback dress

28tuels.jpg

The family. <3

v2tv1c.jpg
  • Options
    Carol Davida invited her friend to her side gig and what a coincidence! They are wearing the same dress. My doll never gets mad about that though. She doesn't mind that they could be twinned for the day.☺

Screenshot_2015_11_22_02_11_36_1.png
    jpg images
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    "1j67is.jpg

i just made this using Moldiv. It's a fun app but I just wish that Glu can give us super hi rez pics of our dolls so we can really have nice pics for our avatars.

This is upper cute!! But since it only allows the avatars to be 125x125 (or is it 150x150) the resolution is so minimal that our Avatars would still be kinda funky. I wish they would increase that though, especially since most of us host on other places, not directly on the forum!
  • Options
    Mani86 wrote: »
    Didn't know where to post this.. This has been a crazy weekend.!
    I finished the event.. BUT...
    I also started my second comeback, reached lvl 30 aaaaand... Got a baby. Phew. I am beat. lol. But I am very content. All is good.

My doll in the new comeback dress

28tuels.jpg

The family. <3

v2tv1c.jpg

First, LOVE LOVE your comeback dress. Congrats on the comeback and congrats on the new family and baby!! You sure have been busy!
  • Options
    Nai this is soooooooooooo great and creative...
    fgLm8Bu.png?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!