Options

1st Annual KKH Holiday Card - 2015 :)

Comments

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    These group photos are sooooo cute! The backgrounds and captions, everything is perfect.

Thank you for doing this, Nai! Such a sweet gesture. :o
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Thank you so much Nai the pictures came out better than I'd imagine, can't wait to see what you're going to do with the formal wear.

I wish you a wonderful Christmas and thank you again Nai.
    Sophie
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Thanks for including my doll. Jack didn't want to join the fun since he's a loner haha

He was just late. Hope you like it!

qE3b0Ke.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    He was just late. Hope you like it!

qE3b0Ke.jpg

Thanks Nai. I love this pic. My doll & her husband looks so lovey dovey as a couple.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Wow Nai they are absolutely amazing! Thank you so much, hon! <3333
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    This is so great! Outstanding job Nai and thanks for doing this!
    iOS
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Lyanna wrote: »
    Oh **** I totally missed out on this Christmas fun but I absolutely love it such good skills! Merry Christmas to you all xxx

Lyanna and I are both from the UK so we went shopping in London for presents for everyone before we went to the villa for Christmas!

image_zpst97mqc3s.jpeg

We kind of regretted not wearing our Lagerfeld fur coats, but it was ok because we got eggnog lattes in Starbeans around the corner. Shopping was fun - girl has great taste in presents just like she does in accessories! :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    This is SOOOO cool! Thank you very much for your hard work, Nai! i love the result :rolleyes:

Merry Christmas!! :o
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Omg Nai, I love it!!!! Thank you so much & Merry Christmas!!!
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Thank you Naims, for the work you did.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Hope you will all be blessed on Christmas and in the New Year 2016.
  • Options
    Happy New Year
    To my awesome KKH friends <3

Same as the Christmas card (Page 13 and 14), I swapped both rows so everyone's outfits can be seen.

Front: SabinaC, Elijah (QueenCookie), Kat (kokokokonut), AliBryant, Zoyechka, Xime (Stardust1), Stellan (LuzVarias), xXLucyXx, KokoBelle, Carol Davida, Jesse (Eselletea), BobbieM, LindaVB, KatePillgrim, Andrzej_S., PolkaDot, AmyT, Lckynicki, Katherine., Garrett (Stardust1), CatherineBay
    Back: Spleen, Cherrey, Sophie (QueenCookie), iTeddy, xxTrinePrincessxx, Serendipity, Charli, Eselletea, AppleP (kokokokonut), iampetermcdowell, Xan (Naimonster), Luz (LuzVarias), HollySisk, Jax (Naimonster), DMV_Doll, SassyVoguette, deirdre, Vats, Z (kokokokonut), MommyTo3Munchkins, kateliciously

HjAZEyY.jpg

Front: Spleen, Cherrey, Sophie (QueenCookie), iTeddy, xxTrinePrincessxx, Serendipity, Charli, Eselletea, AppleP (kokokokonut), iampetermcdowell, Xan (Naimonster), Luz (LuzVarias), HollySisk, Jax (Naimonster), DMV_Doll, SassyVoguette, deirdre, Vats, Z (kokokokonut), MommyTo3Munchkins, kateliciously
    Back: xXLucyXx, Elijah (QueenCookie), Kat (kokokokonut), AliBryant, Zoyechka, Carol Davida, Stellan (LuzVarias), KokoBelle, SabinaC, Xime (Stardust1), Jesse (Eselletea), BobbieM, PolkaDot, KatePillgrim, Andrzej_S., LindaVB, AmyT, Lckynicki, Katherine., Garrett (Stardust1), CatherineBay

sJswnFd.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    We had a countdown party for 2016 in an awesome rooftop venue.

Spleen, Andrzej, Lckynicki and AppleP (kokokokonut) chatting, and then I interrupted to take a photo of them. But they immediately posed, so well too.

QK8re4O.jpg

First, ignore the proportion of the dolls to the picture, I had a really hard time finding suitable rooftop pictures that were nice. So think of it as a camera angle trick! PolkaDot, xxTrinePrincessxx, LindaVB, Z (kokokokonut), KokoBelle ordered some drinks, then enjoyed the cityscape.

glrX8Yz.jpg

I forced BobbieM, AliBryant, SabinaC, iTeddy, Cherrey, MommyTo3Munchkins and Katherine to pose in this V-shape formation, I think it's cool!

HvxILCA.jpg

Kat (kokokokonut), xXLucyXx, Carol Davida, Charli, CatherineBay, Serah (Serendipity) at a corner enjoying the unique architecture of the building.

L4y0CNL.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    Katharina (kateliciously), Stellan (LuzVarias), AmyT, Jax (Naimonster), deirdre and Sassy already hounding the rooftop bar. Sadly, the bartender has not arrived. The sun is setting, perfect time for a photo.

C0ToFxu.jpg

KatePillgrim, HollySisk, DMV_Doll, Peter, Luz, Zoyechka, Vats and Xan (Naimonster) on the other side, posing by the pool. I wore my bikini under my dress, Zoye doesn't need a bikini, how about the rest?

hr9CP4m.jpg

Xime and Garrett(Stardust1), Elijah and Sophie (QueenCookie), Shae and Jesse (Eselletea) found an area for couples only, to get all lovey-dovey on the sofa.

YSTXsCW.jpg

And at 11.55pm, everyone posed to prepare for this. Yes because there's over 40 people, it actually took a couple minutes to get everyone in for...

A mega selfie.

Uu42svF.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Nai this is so cute and thoughtful of you to do and I love the mini stories those are a really nice touch. Thank you so much for doing this for us. Such an awesome gift for the end of the year.
    Sophie
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Nai, thank you so much for this! You are a rock star and I truly appreciate your efforts for the community with this and everything.
    iOS
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thanks Nai for including Carol Davida on the new year's eve group photos! It looks beyond spectacular and it's such a nice surprise too.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm dying over the 'mega selfie'!

Vats definetely has a strong bond of friendship and trust with Xan, otherwise he won't come so close of that pool with the risk of Mad Erica to jump in the pool and splashing water in his hair!

Amazing job one more time Nai! Thank you so much!:D
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Amazing :D Beautiful job Nai!
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Nai you're awesome thank you so much for doing this for us it's so cool and I can't believe how much work it must have taken - everything is perfect you have serious skills! :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Nai, you're the best! I love the rooftop venue! Thanks a ton for doing this, such a great job. :D

• Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Aw, Nai!!!! You are the best! Thank you so much for this beautiful Holiday Card. I hope 2016 is a beautiful year for you!
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    Katherine.Katherine. Registered Users 66 Posts
    This is so amazing, Nai! Thanks so much for doing this. I hope you and everyone else has an amazing new year!
    My Game Center is HHANNAH99, feel free to add me!
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »

KatePillgrim, HollySisk, DMV_Doll, Peter, Luz, Zoyechka, Vats and Xan (Naimonster) on the other side, posing by the pool. I wore my bikini under my dress, Zoye doesn't need a bikini, how about the rest?

hr9CP4m.jpg

Dixie didn't bring a bikini either. Swimming naked is the best!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I can't even describe how amazing this is!

Nai, you're so talented and such a gem to make this gift for us all. When I first mentioned doing this, it was just a little idea and I really didn't know how much work would be required. I'm so grateful and I know it hasn't been easy.

I'm out at the moment - my plan of having a quiet New Year's Eve then going out during the day didn't work... I couldn't sit in and wanted to get in on the action so I ended up persuading the few friends I was with to meet up with everyone else lol! I will (hopefully - if I don't pass out and call a taxi home!) carry on until New Years evening tomorrow night :) unless I puke.!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! I hope 2016 brings you all health and happiness :):)

I've shown my friends these amazing photos and they all want to join Kkh! Lol and that's including my housemate which says something, since she usually rolls her eyes at my Kkh game playing haha!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    On the rooftop bar pic with Madison, she is totally holding a cig lol if you look closely! Stellan and Jax are hawwwwwt lol but Madison knows not to hit on her girls' exs!

Hahahaha
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Wow Nai how awesome are those rooftop pics!! And that mega selfie, sooo great, thank you!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    AmyT wrote: »
    On the rooftop bar pic with Madison, she is totally holding a cig lol if you look closely! Stellan and Jax are hawwwwwt lol but Madison knows not to hit on her girls' exs!

Hahahaha

Lol it looks like that! The pics are so neat, I wanna print out the mega selfie and keep it with myself. :D

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh Nai, you have so totally outdone yourself. I love this. So much fun. Love the locations. You worked so hard.. Thank you for all your did. Happy New Years!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Thank you so much nai!! <333
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Naiiii, this is beyond amazing! I love the mega selfie! Thank you! Xo