Options

On Wednesday we wear to the calendar!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I said Cherry Black, actually one brand was called Eggplant, another was Black Cherry, the purple was there. ANd, you do a very nice goth is black and purple garb. Purple was made for Goth. Purple Damask. Oooooooh yes.

Oh, and iTeddy -- great May theme. I love Cinco de Mayo.

May.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

Carol hope the calendars aren't all sold out! Vats need to have both 'Carols' all over the year around!

My dolls are selling their customized calendars for 3 kstars so Vats should buy a copy soon.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Waiting for you Ali!

Ouch my ignorance hurts! I read black and thought of something very dark, I had to google Cherry Black and now I know! Is that a level 3 or 4 maybe?

3 K-Stars seems reasonable, now I know you're not an undercover person working for Glu Carol lol

Ok guys I wanna to thank everyone for your support and for contributing with your beautiful pictures in this thread! There is still December to go, but the thread must live as you are willing to exercise your creativity! Thank you and good night!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Violetta wrote: »
    Here's Scarlett's October look. October is a very special month to me as I share birthday with my dad. And let's not forget Kim's birthday and Halloween! Plus, who doesn't like Autumn ;)

IMG_4289_zpsjrdntm50.jpg

I LOVE this dress!! When is it from? I didn't not recall seeing it!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    And the Jacksons will end with December!!

Here's last years photo:
    15A424FB-7949-4B43-8420-6032A215F7B6_zpscbrx43d2.jpg

But the 2016 photo is cuter <3 (but I don't have the frame app anymore to make it pretty)
    F3BE82AA-BE7B-47D9-B9F1-07DA63125428_zpssc6u6tua.jpg
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    Ill do more tomorrow. I have a theme to put together. lol. ok, it's in my head. I'll need help. See you soon. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Here's your month Andrzej :) I tried more night cluby, but it looked tacky, this looks like a more sophisticated night place.
    April.jpg

it's wonderful! thanks Koko :3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »

It is the final gift from your significant other from the new update. It is gorgeous isn't it
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts

Sassy 28 is a great number, I'm attached, I don't want 29 lol, and the next day he dies, noooooooooo ok you can come 29! Where in Greece do you usually go? I remember that Athens was your first time this year.

I'll be 28 in 39 days lol I'm scared, life needs to slow down! lol

About Greece - In summer I usually go to Chalkidiki ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chalkidiki ), on the first so called "finger" Kassandra. Whenever I get the chance to go on weekends - I'm there. It's only 4.30 - 5 hours by car. It's a popular tourist destination, lots of young people and looooots of party :)
    And another fav destination of mine is Thessaloniki. Beautiful city by the sea, lovely people, great parties and food. Yes, food. I'm addicted to Greek food lol
    I've been to several islands too - Ionian islands (Lefkada, Kefalonia, Meganisi, Ithaki and a boat trip around some private islands), Cyclades (Santorini and 'Ios), Thasos etc. and lots of other small villages by the sea all over Northern Greece. If I have to be sincere, I've been to more places in Greece, than in my home country and the country I currently live lol
    My last trip was to Athens, and you remember correct , it was my first time there and I loved it! I plan to visit it again in summer :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    ViolettaVioletta Registered Users 50 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »

Bobbie, The dress is beautiful, definitely one of my favorites!I got it after completed lovers 4 achievements from the new update.

Vats, I also love snoopy! Forgot where I got the snoopy image though since I have it for a while in my computer. Btw, I love this thread :)

Sassy, I'm going to Greece this May with my husband. We're going to Athens and Santorini for about a week. I wish we have more time to visit other places too...
    KKH doll is Scarlett | K&K doll is Indigo
  • Options
    OMG I'm going to date the daylights out of my game hubby. See you in a month in that dress. I'm going to keep making the pages for the months that need calendars. But the month is still young. lol. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    My dolls are selling their customized calendars for 3 kstars so Vats should buy a copy soon.☺

I'll buy them. Are they personally autographed, or does an assistant do the signatures? :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Nai wasn't December, but almost there right? I'm always impressed by your editing work, it is all too real and beautiful!

Your guess was close! Aw thanks! I was checking all day waiting for my chance. Then when I went to bed, I lied down checking the forum one last time and boom boom boom, everyone posted. The coincidence I could post November hehe, I had to jump out of bed and edit a pic.
    PM to add
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'll be 28 in 39 days lol I'm scared, life needs to slow down! lol

About Greece - In summer I usually go to Chalkidiki ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chalkidiki ), on the first so called "finger" Kassandra. Whenever I get the chance to go on weekends - I'm there. It's only 4.30 - 5 hours by car. It's a popular tourist destination, lots of young people and looooots of party :)
    And another fav destination of mine is Thessaloniki. Beautiful city by the sea, lovely people, great parties and food. Yes, food. I'm addicted to Greek food lol
    I've been to several islands too - Ionian islands (Lefkada, Kefalonia, Meganisi, Ithaki and a boat trip around some private islands), Cyclades (Santorini and 'Ios), Thasos etc. and lots of other small villages by the sea all over Northern Greece. If I have to be sincere, I've been to more places in Greece, than in my home country and the country I currently live lol
    My last trip was to Athens, and you remember correct , it was my first time there and I loved it! I plan to visit it again in summer :)

I am copying this info down! U know Greece so well. I've only heard Athens and Santorini the more popular places.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Violetta, you are going to love it! Especially Santorini, it's heaven on Earth. Watching the sunset at Oia is a must!

Nai, if you need more info, PM me :)
    As a matter of fact, if anyone plans to visit Greece and needs advice or info, what to visit, where to eat - feel free to PM me, I'll gladly help :)

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Thank you for completing the calendar Bobbie! December is a very 'family' month then the Jacksons made a perfect representation!

Wow Sassy everything you described left me salivating! Once you said something like 'my life is so boring' I have to disagree lol

Thanks Violetta!

Nai oh, my fear was exactly that you were going to sleep and you lose the month that you wanted lol Glad that everything worked my night owl!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    iTeddyiTeddy Registered Users 59 Posts

Oh, and iTeddy -- great May theme. I love Cinco de Mayo.

May.jpg

Thanks! It's awesome.
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Your guess was close! Aw thanks! I was checking all day waiting for my chance. Then when I went to bed, I lied down checking the forum one last time and boom boom boom, everyone posted. The coincidence I could post November hehe, I had to jump out of bed and edit a pic.

Nai, December is a special month. Lets ask Vats if multiple moods for a month is ok. Carole did her own thing. And so far we've had 2 Decembers here in the game............if your December would have been different, I'd love to see your spin on it.:) After all, I'm finishing up the actual calendars.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Violetta wrote: »
    Bobbie, The dress is beautiful, definitely one of my favorites!I got it after completed lovers 4 achievements from the new update.

Vats, I also love snoopy! Forgot where I got the snoopy image though since I have it for a while in my computer. Btw, I love this thread :)

Sassy, I'm going to Greece this May with my husband. We're going to Athens and Santorini for about a week. I wish we have more time to visit other places too...

Thank you dear!! It's stunning!! I'm going to have to work on those dates today!!
    I'll buy them. Are they personally autographed, or does an assistant do the signatures? :)

Omg!! Lmao!! I love it. Celebs always have assistants do the signatures!! With a stamp! Ha!
    It is the final gift from your significant other from the new update. It is gorgeous isn't it

It is!! Thank you so much!
  • Options
    Ok, I had some free time today, so I made this for fun lol
    This is usually what my August looks like :)
    That is me and my bestie, celebrating her birthday.. Oh, and insert hot Greek guys around us lol

jfdjsw.jpg

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Nai, December is a special month. Lets ask Vats if multiple moods for a month is ok. Carole did her own thing. And so far we've had 2 Decembers here in the game............if your December would have been different, I'd love to see your spin on it.:) After all, I'm finishing up the actual calendars.

Yeah people can post whatever they want here, as I said at the first post.

Sassy you and your friend are adorable, but you said something about guys?!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

My doll's personally signed their calenders for their fans. My dolls are flattered that KKH celebs are also their fans.

3 K-Stars seems reasonable, now I know you're not an undercover person working for Glu Carol lol

Both of my dolls thinks that it's so cool that Vats would buy their calenders.
    My dolls signed their customized calenders for their fans.

2h3x2sl.png

2vij9cx.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Continuing in the calendars from your great pics..............Next up is July ...............
    And Cherrey
    July.jpg

Bilal's August.
    August1.jpg

Sassy's August.....her Month will be special because of a trip to Greece.

Aigist2.jpg

And I'll finish these up hopefully tomorrow. .......:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Sassy you and your friend are adorable, but you said something about guys?!

Oh, Vats, honey.. you have no idea :rolleyes: Buuuut I promised not to tease you.. so I'll keep my mouth shut! :p

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Koko, I absolutely love my August calendar. Thank you! xo

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    So Vats, how do we keep this going? Do we just start over again with a new January and keep going?
  • Options
    Bobbie feel free to do what you want my dear. You know if you wish to do a whole calendar just for Brooklyn with 12 pics you can that's the proposal of the thread!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I'm making calendar pages from Sept/Oct/Nov and December over the weekend. This is fun. we have an actual KK:H Kalendar out of the deal. Awesome, Awesome thread Vats.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm making calendar pages from Sept/Oct/Nov and December over the weekend. This is fun. we have an actual KK:H Kalendar out of the deal. Awesome, Awesome thread Vats.

I agree!! I love it. I am going to create some different looks and then I am going to make them into calendars so I have a complete 2016 Brooklyn, Jackson & Annabelle Calendar! (I'll have to backdate their Ianuary look, but that's okay!!)
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Continuing in the calendars from your great pics..............Next up is July ...............
    And Cherrey
    July.jpg

I love it!! Let me save it :rolleyes:

Thank you so much for doing this, Koko!! <3