Options

Weekend Event 3/11/16 - Roll on up for the Mykonos Tour!

Comments

• Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_o3wvh4Yb0q1te4chqo1_540.jpg

I may be miffed about missing the hair but thanks to the suit from the mystery boxes I was able to move more than halfway in a day while only down 20k. Between the storyline and some dating I can maybe finish by this time tomorrow.

Sidebar - is anyone else having a harder time getting 8 hour dates? I keep running into 1 or 2 hour ones with only occasional 4 & 8 hour ones.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    tumblr_o3wvh4Yb0q1te4chqo1_540.jpg

I may be miffed about missing the hair but thanks to the suit from the mystery boxes I was able to move more than halfway in a day while only down 20k. Between the storyline and some dating I can maybe finish by this time tomorrow.

Sidebar - is anyone else having a harder time getting 8 hour dates? I keep running into 1 or 2 hour ones with only occasional 4 & 8 hour ones.

Mine seem to be mostly 2&4 hr dates! I've had a few 1 hr dates, but no 8 hrs..

Another thing that's been bothering me is the fact that the 6 hour weekend jobs take way longer than they should! It takes sooo much energy. Is it just me who notices that? And the payoff is $140!! So lame!! I don't think I like dating events anymore because the jobs we get, take sooo much energy for such a ridiculous payout, plus we have to spend a lot!! I just wish that we could earn a decent amount of Kash, since we have to spend most of what we have. I think that's why I can never finish dating weekends. I think I'll be close this weekend though! But only because I played so hard that my fingers are numb hahaha. All this tapping is making my carpal tunnel flair up haha :P
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    These NPCs guys are not even slightly attractive on my new game lol

I hope that Denise thinks that the guy is attractive enough for her taste haha

PicsArt_03-12-06.03.18_zpszoujroui.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I'm not even impressed by the looks of these NPC guys on my other game lol

0Y6cqt5.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    My two guys actually looked pretty decent! I was surprised, since my NPCs tend to look like clowns or look like they dressed and did their makeup in the dark. ;)

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    My free box was Kash.

I really wanted the hair for some reason. First set was absolutely horrible! All the useless stuff.

KjwsguR.png

2nd set was much better, still no hair... and the black coat I had already won previously, but lost due to game transfer. I'm sour.

P3IVrmB.png

Every. single. thing. but the hair. Those sunglasses I never seen before (?), there's another sunglasses like that and they're Kim's item and appear right at the top of closet.

IylFt0H.png

All I can say is...

Gz5Zbp1.gif
    PM to add
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Carol Davida - your options for Denise's niece are better than mine. I feel so sorry for that girl.

4CE224F4-3AEB-4582-A82E-E6580539020E_zpszmsuh8vq.png
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Aww, I'm sorry Nai :/

Carol, your guys weren't so bad really! I'd trade either of your Larrys - who are more badly styled than ugly IMO - for the one my game had:

tumblr_o3xkbl9P4J1te4chqo1_540.jpg

I do prefer my Ben tho for sure XD

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Urhhhhhhh. Have just stumbled home from the courthouse--not only is the judge hilarious, he was also the one who presided over all "The Goodfellas" trials--very cool! Anyway, I was too sick to go out for the lunch break and this really nice girl brought me from the Starbucks across the street a grande, half-caf, caramel macchiato with two extra shots of caramel syrup and extra-extra-extra caramel drizzle (which becomes a serious ball of caramel way at the bottom of the cup--I swear, I will just guzzle a whole one of those plastic bottles worth of caramel directly down my throat! Caramel. Freak.) Anyway, I don't think I'll be able to write anymore today, I feel so terrible, but I just wanted to say when the jury recessed for lunch I kind of half lay on one of the benches in the hall and opened my game. So right now I'm writing because I'm seeing here everyone's saying about SOs not paying, and...as soon as I opened the app in the courthouse it started mini updating (iOS), though I had no idea why. I still don't know why. Then I went on about five dates total (also went on two around 6:00 am at home) and my husband paid for two of them after the update, at Oak. Be-lieve I ran up those bills with as many fancy dinners and wine orders as possible! But I've been getting only, like, five stars each date! What! Even though it says + bonus stars as well. My free box this morning was the VIP shoes--um, yuck? (Has anyone else noticed lately a lot of the earnable or VIP shoes make your doll look like her feet have bunions?! (My mother had a bunion. I named it Paul. Paul Bunion. Heh, heh, heh. Paul Bunyan. She wasn't happy at the time. Hee!) Then I bought two boxes also and got the dress and...40 stars. So with the shoes and dress I should've been getting bonus stars, certainly not five stars! The courthouse--they told us yesterday--"Don't worry, we have wifi for everyone's use!" <smile smile> and there were signs for the jurors there was wifi, but fk if every time I opened the forum, every.single.time.--"Welcome to the NYC Court System"...What?! So I kept trying to get into the forum, and: Welcome to the NYC Court....Ugh, yes they had wifi--if I wanted to wander around all their criminal and civil court information and who knows what all because I would keep getting disgusted and shut it down. I suddenly realized Iwas able to play KKH because of their wifi, but, wait a second--the system had weasel-ed its way into my phone and kept bringing up their wifi automatically, so I had to open up my settings and wipe it, or who knows, maybe I'd be dragging some government cookie around with me for, like, ever. And I was *not* going to ask my husband to pay for *their* dates. Anyway, I wasn't on Celebrity Big brother, so... Now I'm not sure what I'll do. Dates, the weekend gigs--or neither because I feel so horrible. But I wanted to say hi, and especially hi 'cause I miss everyone!
    AmyT wrote: »
    Ahaha , isabeau I just love your posts! I laughed so many times reading that
    Lol at you laying on the benches to concentrate on your KKH game! (Priorities? A trial? What?! But I need to try for the earnable Kkh items lol) love that!!! And Paul, your mothers bunion,I'm ctfu

I will definitely have to try hiding in the benches to play kkh once I'm fully back at work after my illness!
    (At the moment I'm working just a few hours in the office until I'm fully better again. boring but at least I'm getting there :) )

Lori, you have a government cookie with you, be careful ! Lol I'm messing :) hope you feel better soon :)<3

Government Cookie? Oh, Governor Eliot Spitzer had one of those, but I thought she was called a twinkie. He was NY's Govenor for a while, and it came out he was putting Hos on the expense accounts and resigned.

Here is a picture of him at his press conference, resigning because of the 'government cookies' on his handheld. That's his wife with him at the conference. I see some fierce Gubernatorial Side Eye aimed his way. At first glance, her eyes are closed, but look closely you see these very slim openings, where her eyes are aimed with extreme glare at the Governor's incredible stupidity.
    Gubinatorial_Sideeye.jpg

oh wait, that's not the kind of cookie you're talking about? nvmd.

But Caramel? Just shoot me now. My absolute favorite, ok 2nd fave to Vanilla, but it's related, is Caramel. Closely related to Butterscotch, Caramel has two pronunciations and one great taste. I sometimes think Vanilla ice cream was invented to have something to pour the Caramel on.

I can't help but think I passed the flu around the forums, if it's any consolation, you will feel better. ANd, even if you feel like pooh, you'll look wonderful in whatever event items you win this weekend. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Carol Davida - your options for Denise's niece are better than mine. I feel so sorry for that girl.

4CE224F4-3AEB-4582-A82E-E6580539020E_zpszmsuh8vq.png

Their styles look terrible. Lol but these potential bachelors are actually good looking than mines on both of my games but they really needs to dye their hair & eyebrows back to their natural color. It's definitely not a good look right there.

Carol, your guys weren't so bad really! I'd trade either of your Larrys - who are more badly styled than ugly IMO - for the one my game had:

tumblr_o3xkbl9P4J1te4chqo1_540.jpg

I do prefer my Ben tho for sure XD

Larry has terrible style on your game haha
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    tumblr_o3y5edMMqH1te4chqo2_1280.jpg

Definitely the earliest I will EVER finish a weekend event & I only ended up having to spend $25k-ish between dating and travel, thank you full suit from the boxes!

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Congrats on everyone who already finished! I did aswell. Unfortunately. Because I ran berserk and blew up 400 K stars for gift boxes. Because why not? I chased the leo purse and ended up getting the dress, the shoes, and pleeeenty of energy, and some other random stuff. I'm surprisingly stable even though I failed on my mission to get that silly purse :D
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Awww, well congratulations on finishing. My Androids did. They had more cash, so they dated at Oak. AppleP has been behind since she spent 100 Thousand on furnishing SCL. Anyway, so she's been dating at the free places, she'll get there. ;) I liked getting 2 30Event Points. That helped Z, who did NOT have good luck in the gift boxes.

Ok, more Dates for AppleP & Fab. Punta Mita is nice this time of year, so is Big Sur and Napa. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I finished a few hours ago. Having the hair and outfit from the gift boxes helped a lot. Now, I can relax tomorrow and take the kiddos to go see Zootopia. Have a good rest of the weekend everyone!

~Melissa~

• Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Spoiler of an outfit coming soon for the guys

14wqg5w.jpg
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    i need 4 points and of course the husband keeps asking for 8 hour dates lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Spoiler of an outfit coming soon for the guys

14wqg5w.jpg

It looks cute but the trend of the suit jackets being open at the bottom really annoys me? Why not just have them closed nicely/properly? it looks slighly sloppy with the crooked angle on the open side :/

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    It looks cute but the trend of the suit jackets being open at the bottom really annoys me? Why not just have them closed nicely/properly? it looks slighly sloppy with the crooked angle on the open side :/

Yeah... I agree. And the hat makes you bald?... Eh I'm definitely not going to wear that... But maybe Glu finally separated hat and hair so we can layer them how we want? A guy can dream.... hahahha
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    So, after a long break of 3 years, I went to the movies with someone last night. And today we're going to the seaside, hear the ocean, together. Love is in the Air? :)

Have a nice day everyone!!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    So apparently the last gig has the right or wrong answer. Carolyn Ferocious picked Larry and Denise likes him.

Screenshot_2016-03-13-04-19-11-COLLAGE_zps2j7betit.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Carol Davida hates playing matchmaker so she chose the wrong guy for Denise and she doesn't like Ben.

cjFfmdT.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Carol Davida hates playing matchmaker so she chose the wrong guy for Denise and she doesn't like Ben.

cjFfmdT.jpg

I picked Larry on accident on my game and he was the wrong choice haha. My guys were even worse than yours!!! I forgot to get one of Ben, but I did get Larry!
    http://3DAE98CF-D671-4B73-9ACD-B429E391A96A.png.jpeg

My Denise needs to lose the hat with that dress asap haha
    XoXo
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    So, after a long break of 3 years, I went to the movies with someone last night. And today we're going to the seaside, hear the ocean, together. Love is in the Air? :)

Have a nice day everyone!!
    Awww!! I hope you had a wonderful weekend <3
    XoXo
  • Options
    I finished a few hours ago. Having the hair and outfit from the gift boxes helped a lot. Now, I can relax tomorrow and take the kiddos to go see Zootopia. Have a good rest of the weekend everyone!

Ooohhhh!!! I LOVED Zootopia!! I took my daughter last weekend and it was amazing :) I don't see how anyone could not like it :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    This weekend was actually good for me too! I finished my first dating event!! Last weekend I don't think I earned anything.. We had a death in the family and it was an extremely difficult situation. My little brothers (twins) live together with the one brother's girlfriend and her dad.. They woke up on their 21st birthday morning to find him dead in his chair :( they're just kids and didn't know what to do, so I drove there as fast as I could. My mcom was in Cali visiting family, so all of the arrangements were on me. My mom mode kicked in instantly and the only thing that mattered in the world to me, was to take care of them. I've never had to see things or make decisions like I did that day, in my entire life. Another horrible thing about this is that my little sis (brother's gf) lost her mom 15 months ago, which was 2 days before Christmas. It was like dejavu. Her dad was so stubborn, but he was family and we're all really close, and loved him so much. This whole thing really traumatized me. I'll never forget the look on his face before they took him :( I needed this weekend event to get my mind off things. Sorry to be the Debbie downer here =/
    XoXo
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    My free box was Kash.

I really wanted the hair for some reason. First set was absolutely horrible! All the useless stuff.

KjwsguR.png

2nd set was much better, still no hair... and the black coat I had already won previously, but lost due to game transfer. I'm sour.

P3IVrmB.png

Every. single. thing. but the hair. Those sunglasses I never seen before (?), there's another sunglasses like that and they're Kim's item and appear right at the top of closet.

IylFt0H.png

All I can say is...

Gz5Zbp1.gif

I'm ctfu!!!!! That's so sad and hilarious at the same time 😂😂😂 if I tell you the hair is ugly, will it make you feel better!? Haha :) I wanted either the giftbox dress or hair, but ended up with the giftbox shoes and lots of $4000k and some bonus points.... Not what I was planning on, but whatev.. There's always next weekend haha
    XoXo
  • Options
    I picked Larry on accident on my game and he was the wrong choice haha. My guys were even worse than yours!!! I forgot to get one of Ben, but I did get Larry!
    http://3DAE98CF-D671-4B73-9ACD-B429E391A96A.png.jpeg

My Denise needs to lose the hat with that dress asap haha

Even though Larry was the wrong choice, I still got bonus event points afterwards.😊☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    So apparently the last gig has the right or wrong answer. Carolyn Ferocious picked Larry and Denise likes him.

Screenshot_2016-03-13-04-19-11-COLLAGE_zps2j7betit.jpg

Carol, the Denise in my game looks almost exactly like Carolyn Ferocious (just a different outfit.)

~Melissa~

• Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    The NPCs in this game are so ****ing ugly!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    qCSnMIu.png?1

I finished yesterday and...yeah that was easy!

Charli glad to hear that you're having time to dating between all those exams!

Tara I'm sorry for your loss!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!