Options

Weekend Event 4/22/2016 - KK:H Coachella 2016 Party & 5 Star Prrofessional Event

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I got a bracelet...again lol
    uXdfnKJ.png?1

Maybe the money curse is gone and now I'll get just bracelets, last year there was a time that I got sunglasses at every weekend! It's ok now I'll have more bonus!

I chose Japan, if anyone finish the gigs before us, please tell us what are the best choices:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    amberxsapphireamberxsapphire Registered Users 22 Posts
    Hey guys, any tips on how to complete this weekend event more quickly? I'm currently only at 40 stars because I only have 8h gigs and they take sooooo long to complete!!
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    ARTPOP wrote: »
    My timer is ****ed up. I'm getting 15d for the weekend event haha

That is the countdown for the huntsman 'event'. I'm sure you have 3 'tabs' over the countdown, one for the huntsman, one for the earnables and one for the giftboxes. If you look at the countdown clock in the last two you'll see the time you have to complete the event.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I just did an 8 hour gig and got 20 event points in case anyone was curious what the different hour gigs give! Does anyone have the specs on 3 hour gigs, thats what I usually do but 20 event points for 8-hour gigs seems very nice haha.
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    evilhag wrote: »
    I just did an 8 hour gig and got 20 event points in case anyone was curious what the different hour gigs give! Does anyone have the specs on 3 hour gigs, thats what I usually do but 20 event points for 8-hour gigs seems very nice haha.

If I remember correctly is 12 points for 3 hrs, 20 for 8 hrs and 5 for 1 hr gigs plus bonus points for event items you have from the giftboxes and the earnable items. I don't remember the number of points event gigs give...
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    I wasted all my K-Stars chasing the fur. Instead I ended up getting 2 items from the daily box (black bucket bag & an ugly dress) and 4,000 cash 2 times. The fur was only on my free box along with the other 3 giftbox items. Oh well, I'll will be grinding for the hair and I'm always in need of some cash for new homes so I guess it's not too bad :)
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    I'm confused about the event. I didn't get the option to pick Florence vs. Japan. Simon just told me to get to Florence but now I don't have a gig related to it in my queue?
  • Options
    oi8qPpQ.png

yCMDhhl.png

k82w81x.png

Wasnt to unhappy with my first two boxes, I decided to watch more ads to open a third one and got the dreaded 4k. *excuse me while I sob*

I really want to open another, I want one of the weekend items but especially that FUR
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    suplangdon wrote: »
    I'm confused about the event. I didn't get the option to pick Florence vs. Japan. Simon just told me to get to Florence but now I don't have a gig related to it in my queue?

Oops sorry nvm, figured it out
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    suplangdon wrote: »

Glad you got it, you got it when you changed screens? I'm asking in case others have this question. Not everyone starts the game in the morning. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    I got +40 stars and dare not try my luck... Sure enough, after all items were revealed, my box only contained ONE event item and rest energy and event points...

Did they downgrade these boxes or something? For the last few months, it seemed like 3 to ALL the event items were there if you didn't get them before. But from everyone's boxes (and mine included), it seems like only 1-2 event items per box... Maybe it's the luck of the draw? But still...

But I really, really, really, really, really want the shirt. But wanting only 1/4 items... I don't know if I should try my odds. *sigh*

and suplangdon, you probably figured it out already haha, but move to another place and you will get a call from Maria asking you to choose between Florence and Tokyo. :)
  • Options
    Holli berriHolli berri Registered Users 26 Posts
    Got the fur from my free box this morning , I couldn't believe it - I had to take a second look lol ,don't know how to post a screenshot , Good luck everyone - Have a great weekend ***
  • Options
    Glad you got it, you got it when you changed screens? I'm asking in case others have this question. Not everyone starts the game in the morning. :)

Yeah it was weird actually. I went to a couple of different spots after I got the first call from Simon and I didn't get anything from Maria. But the next time I opened my game I got the call and another call about something else so I guess there was a small glitch and my calls got back logged. Maybe my "phone" was off LOL
  • Options
    Well I finished my event gig. Got 25 event points and a nasty call from Maria :l oops. Maybe i should have picked Tokyo. Maria is scarier than Simon anyways haha.
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    evilhag wrote: »
    Well I finished my event gig. Got 25 event points and a nasty call from Maria :l oops. Maybe i should have picked Tokyo. Maria is scarier than Simon anyways haha.

I totally agree! She kept on talking s*** about "no appreciation" and that she has a feeling I don't like her. And I was like "Then quit!" lol ;)
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    My free box. I knew the fur coat wouldn't be in my set, so I didn't open more. It's not that I'm psychic but it happens 80% of the time.

LLxumd2.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Really, garbage from Maria. I've been quiet about her rachet attitude for a number of days, but I can't anymore. You know who she reminds me of, those 2 best friends of Biebs that were costing him cash, reputation and career. Maybe she had an under the table deal with her place, but I'm really losing my patience with her.

Glu, want to bring in some real fun? Give us another Publicist like the agent, maybe after she sees we're shopping around she fall back in line. She's not the talent. She's an employee. Pffft. Italian tiles my aunt fanny.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Really, garbage from Maria. I've been quiet about her rachet attitude for a number of days, but I can't anymore. You know who she reminds me of, those 2 best friends of Biebs that were costing him cash, reputation and career. Maybe she had an under the table deal with her place, but I'm really losing my patience with her.

Glu, want to bring in some real fun? Give us another Publicist like the agent, maybe after she sees we're shopping around she fall back in line. She's not the talent. She's an employee. Pffft. Italian tiles my aunt fanny.

OMG :DKoko so true! Glu, please do give us another publicist! This one acts like my boss, she needs to remember who's boss.

KKH:

KKG:

PM me for requests.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Carolyn Ferocious is sad that she won a ruffled Kardashian blouse. She really wanted to win the boots. (Sigh)
    Screenshot_2016-04-22-14-03-02-1.png
    KKH_Screenshot_1461348384595.jpg

I'm hoping that at least Carol Davida has some luck today.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    My free box. I knew the fur coat wouldn't be in my set, so I didn't open more. It's not that I'm psychic but it happens 80% of the time.

LLxumd2.jpg

Ugh I had a pallete like this one. I got 50 energy. I REALLY want the fur. I wish this would have been part of the VIP weekend :/ will see how I feel about opening another one later this weekend.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    The only item I wanted from the boxes;)

5vHgWTN.png

Why's there no hair for the guys? Oh well, LOVE the earnables!!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Thanks everyone for the early birthday wishes! Please cross your fingers that the giftboxes are kind to me and grand me either 40 stars or, preferably, the brocade top ;3

I ended up choosing Florence accidentally but hopefully it works out. I'm not sure I have enough gigs to complete all the slots but looking at the fur coat on Andrzej I find it's not for me personally so I'll just work for the jewelry ;3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    I didnt even see the fur in any of my pallets, even the ones I paid for. I know that its all up to chance and it wouldnt be a mystery gift box if we knew what we were getting but I really wish Glu would put all 4 items in the pallets you purchase, that would still only give you a 50/50 chance of getting an event item. Haha who knows maybe thats a bad idea and im just bitter because I havent opened an event item in my giftboxes since the new years eve event
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    I got the event shoes for my free box, then I open another box I got this... :)
    image_zpsot7hkhuf.png
    image_zpszwrauud9.jpeg
  • Options
    emilyyygatoremilyyygator Registered Users 17 Posts
    In cases anyone finds it useful- I opened one box (bottom left) and the fur was inside! Same box as this photo!

Carolyn Ferocious is sad that she won a ruffled Kardashian blouse. She really wanted to win the boots. (Sigh)
    Screenshot_2016-04-22-14-03-02-1.png
    KKH_Screenshot_1461348384595.jpg

I'm hoping that at least Carol Davida has some luck today.
  • Options
    KatieBearCooperKatieBearCooper Registered Users 40 Posts
    I picked Florence. Maria was pretty short with me afterwards, but, maybe she's just have a bad day. Thankfully Kim called and wants to do something in Florence in a couple of hours so my trip wasn't wasted.

Really want the fur outfit this week. This is my first pallet.
    Mkkrxpi.jpg
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I didn't win 'the' fur, but in my daily box I won 'a' fur lol :D I've been waiting ages for to win this item so at least that makes up for my 13 gift box tries for the white fur coat haha

1FF156F2-2DA9-4E14-9679-3F0079DBBE45_zpslzx5jkel.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Charli Congrats on getting the item you want! I wish I had luck!

Andrzej I hope you get the items you want from the giftboxes. Besides, it IS your birthday :D

evilhag You're right! I also wish Glu would put all 4 items in the pallets you purchase and remove the daily giftbox items. Don't worry, it's a good idea.

iampetermcdowell Congrats! That look is steaming hot!

Got the earnable black dress already.

CVyi4fia2G4ITCS7kiOVTI9JpC8HxtozeFxID6JIVT3nZsfw3uwV6qSZ74GifSUmLMzz=w1600-h900-rw-no

But I'm gonna have to stop here. For now. It's already 4 in the morning here and I need my beauty sleep. Will continue later on for that hair!

KKH:

KKG:

PM me for requests.
  • Options
    In cases anyone finds it useful- I opened one box (bottom left) and the fur was inside! Same box as this photo!

I'm glad that my screen shot is helpful to someone.
    GIaKRXj.jpg

On a bright note, Carol Davida won the boots. Yay!
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    AmyT wrote: »
    I didn't win 'the' fur, but in my daily box I won 'a' fur lol :D I've been waiting ages for to win this item so at least that makes up for my 13 gift box tries for the white fur coat haha

1FF156F2-2DA9-4E14-9679-3F0079DBBE45_zpslzx5jkel.jpg

I've been wanting to win the bun hairstyle from my daily gift boxes and I've seen it twice so far but I'm so unlucky that I've end up choosing the wrong box.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG