Options

Weekend Event 4/22/2016 - KK:H Coachella 2016 Party & 5 Star Prrofessional Event

12346Next

Comments

• Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    Just got the dress. That is actually the first time I've gotten to the third item in either my new game or old game. 50 energy in my free box plus the event necklace in a paid box definitely helped. As well as the fact that I finally reached level 15 at the end of the VIP event last weekend, so I was actually able to finish the weekend events and get the extra points this time around. And I definitely did a decent amount of grinding too.

Sad I didn't get the hair or the fur but still overall very pleased with my progress on this game. This forum has definitely helped me learn the dos and don'ts for these weekend events. I definitely did not know what I knew when I was playing my old game.

Wonder what next weekend will be? My bet is on dating because we haven't had that in a while. I don't even have a steady boyfriend in my new game because we have not had a dating event since I had to restart (which was the weekend after the March 10-12 event... Don't personally remember what event that was since I lost my phone Friday night and wasn't really able to participate). Anyways I have lots of family in town this week and am having a huge party Saturday night so I don't think I will do much grinding. But still can't wait as always for the little I will be able to do!!

Now off to watch the new season of GOT!!! I'm more excited for this than my huge party next weekend LOL
  • Options
    EmilyJaneEmilyJane Registered Users 33 Posts
    I opened 10 gift boxes (in separate palettes) hoping for the fur/dress, and it wasn't in a single palette. I'm so angry.
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    And again I was right.... Next event is Love is in the air! enjoy the week!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    suplangdon wrote: »
    Just got the dress. That is actually the first time I've gotten to the third item in either my new game or old game. 50 energy in my free box plus the event necklace in a paid box definitely helped. As well as the fact that I finally reached level 15 at the end of the VIP event last weekend, so I was actually able to finish the weekend events and get the extra points this time around. And I definitely did a decent amount of grinding too.

Sad I didn't get the hair or the fur but still overall very pleased with my progress on this game. This forum has definitely helped me learn the dos and don'ts for these weekend events. I definitely did not know what I knew when I was playing my old game.

Wonder what next weekend will be? My bet is on dating because we haven't had that in a while. I don't even have a steady boyfriend in my new game because we have not had a dating event since I had to restart (which was the weekend after the March 10-12 event... Don't personally remember what event that was since I lost my phone Friday night and wasn't really able to participate). Anyways I have lots of family in town this week and am having a huge party Saturday night so I don't think I will do much grinding. But still can't wait as always for the little I will be able to do!!

Now off to watch the new season of GOT!!! I'm more excited for this than my huge party next weekend LOL

Tell us about next week's party, unless I missed it. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    And again I was right.... Next event is Love is in the air! enjoy the week!

I love your tips Francesca. I know it sounds silly about a game, but having an idea of what the next week looks like helps you frame how you play this week. Knowing it's dating, tells me I don't have to 'save' VIPs for the weekend. (I try to keep VIPs available to help out with work gigs. Anywhere to save energy means more event points.)

With your Love is in the Air tip, I'm going to date at free or cheaper places all week, because when the event opens, I'll go back to Oak where the cash flows faster than your energy. :) Now, this is just Monday morning rambling.....but if it's dating next week........the following week is Mothers Day, so that will probably be Parties.

Hey, where's that waiting for the update thread? I want to see what people are hoping for with the May Update. TBH, if we got more storylines and some clothes......it would probably hold me till the big 2 Year Anniversary update in June.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    Tell us about next week's party, unless I missed it. :)

Pretty much is a big party to celebrate the next chapter in my life and my big move to California and my first real job as a professional / towards my career!
  • Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    I love your tips Francesca. I know it sounds silly about a game, but having an idea of what the next week looks like helps you frame how you play this week. Knowing it's dating, tells me I don't have to 'save' VIPs for the weekend. (I try to keep VIPs available to help out with work gigs. Anywhere to save energy means more event points.)

With your Love is in the Air tip, I'm going to date at free or cheaper places all week, because when the event opens, I'll go back to Oak where the cash flows faster than your energy. :) Now, this is just Monday morning rambling.....but if it's dating next week........the following week is Mothers Day, so that will probably be Parties.

Hey, where's that waiting for the update thread? I want to see what people are hoping for with the May Update. TBH, if we got more storylines and some clothes......it would probably hold me till the big 2 Year Anniversary update in June.

And probably Koko after Mother's day event, we will have a VIP event cuz there is one more kim's pick spoiled. So, on the week after VIP event, we will have our game update.
  • Options
    That's wonderful. Congratulations. You must be really psyched about it. Your party should be a big blowout, (invite the neighbors, even if they don't come they're less likely to call the popo. :) ) I wish wonderful things for you, and a bright bright future. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    You make me want to start a new calendar on my iPad for the game. ;) Long range is good, but I'm more about the immediate ......Ok, What's next? Where are we going now? That kind of thing.

So...Coming week is dating. Let's plan strategy. My goal is to rack up enough cash as possible. The more you pay, the less energy it costs.

I noticed another achievement, It's the one about your VIP friends. Right now I've got Kim doing an 8 hour with me in Japan, and on an android I think it's the same but in Vegas. I'm going to put this here and then just find the VIP thread. To liven things up, I like to hang out with Kim, then when I get to full energy immed put her in an 8 hour gig with me. tap out one star. Take the rest of my energy and MULTITASK. I check out a date time, if it's a quickie, I'm up for that. ;) Or if I have any other side gigs, or even a Shop Shift This way, with Kim doing some heavy lifting for me on a long range gig, I'm running around doing other things for cash, fame and glory. And, I have even gotten to use kim up to 4 times in that gig, which increases the chances of Kim paying off for me. I say Kim, because, comeon. She's why we're here, and her special talent on gigs is what gives me the room to 'moonlight' on the gig with her.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary