Options

A New Week Begins...Think we'll have 3 for 3 ..er.. 4 for 4 throwback Event?

Comments

• Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I would really, REALLY love a voting event - 600 points in under 3 days with no momentum points is too hard for me personally with my tuesday/wednesday/thursday schedule and the voting events I can simply 'set and forget' as it were. A voting throwback event would be pretty sweet for me. PLEASE Glu!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Can you only do one look every 4 hours? It seems like it'd be impossible to win all 4 rewards.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    I would really, REALLY love a voting event - 600 points in under 3 days with no momentum points is too hard for me personally with my tuesday/wednesday/thursday schedule and the voting events I can simply 'set and forget' as it were. A voting throwback event would be pretty sweet for me. PLEASE Glu!

I actually remembered that I suggested for Glu to implement a voting throwback event into the game especially when the first freebie throwback event was available on the most recent update.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Show Your Style event? Hey, I love those! We've only had two in the past. I know there were glitches and all, but I really love the voting feature!

There were bonus points the last time, but I was told they were testing it, so anything can happen.

Btw, no update for Android, or just me?

Nope, I didn't get an update for Android either :(

B,
    Was the last voting event when we worked 1hr shifts at KarDash?
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Can you only do one look every 4 hours? It seems like it'd be impossible to win all 4 rewards.

No, that's just the waiting time if you don't want to pay 20 or less stars - it decreases by one every 15(?) minutes - to get results right away. With enough stars you can get results and submit looks as much as you want, it'll just be costly.

Voting events in the past have been pretty nice points wise, under 400, so if we get one again hopefully it will be the same.

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Apparently it'll be a voting event with the black and gold giftboxes as prizes. So no throwback event :(

image_zpsls5nojks.jpeg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Nope, I didn't get an update for Android either :(

B,
    Was the last voting event when we worked 1hr shifts at KarDash?

Got the mini-update, yay! ;)

Yes, way back in November. But that was an actual event with new items. The one that starts tomorrow is just a couple of black and gold boxes to earn.
    Apparently it'll be a voting event with the black and gold giftboxes as prizes. So no throwback event :(

It is mentioned in the FAQs we won't have a Throwback Event while another event is scheduled. So yeah, hopefully next week.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts

It's 60 points for each box, total of 240 only. You have to wait 4 hours to get the results, or you can speed up by paying k-stars and submit your next look immediately. You get 5 points for submitting a look, 40 points if you win, and 20 points when you lose. Voting on other players' looks won't get you any points.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    So what items are in the black and gold boxes? The ones with the black and gold box icon in the closet?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options

image_zpsls5nojks.jpeg

Yay to voting events!:)

Nay to ****pie prizes...:(
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    So what items are in the black and gold boxes? The ones with the black and gold box icon in the closet?

it can be anything really, just items you don't have in your closet

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I want pretty things. :) How's that for simple?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ok so the theme is Red Carpet Premiere, have to prepare all Vats' tuxes!!!

Hey Lucy glad to see you here again, missed you!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I'm putting it out there in the universe - this is the mystery sale where I WILL get more hair styles. I'm hoping for the 1st anniversary, anna dello russo or recent dating even hair that I missed. gimme, gimme glu!

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Livy Aha!Livy Aha! Registered Users 35 Posts
    Hello Vats. I just tapped where you said not to....that is soooooo cruel. Lolololol. thanks for the laugh!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I always enjoy voting events and the mishaps that leave dolls kinda naked teeheehee
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Livy Aha! wrote: »
    Hello Vats. I just tapped where you said not to....that is soooooo cruel. Lolololol. thanks for the laugh!

Where is that?! I'm so lost haha
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Where is that?! I'm so lost haha

Vats' signature lol, that prankster needs to get spanked!
    PM to add
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Livy Aha! wrote: »

OMG I dit that too! I'm just laughing out loud here at my office so now everyone thinks I'm a crazy person, lmfao!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
  • Options
    It's a voting event, it's super glitchy (I'm already at my 3rd box) and it has the same ole items like every midweek voting event in the past.
  • Options
    First box.. seriously..

n6ffLR.png
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    It's a voting event, it's super glitchy (I'm already at my 3rd box) and it has the same ole items like every midweek voting event in the past.

Ugh I'm so tired of this items.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    Ugh I'm so tired of this items.

Me too :(

I'm already done since my voting period only lasts like 5 minutes :D

I won 2500 Kash, 2500 Kash, 40 Kstars, 4000 Kash :D
  • Options
    Second box, $2,500.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Y'all are so lucky that your game are filled with lucky glitches. Unfortunately, my games has no glitches. So, approximately I'll finish this event in 2 more days. Oh great! *note the sarcasm*
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Third box and I won some shorts that don't even have the black and gold box icon in the closet. But I got them from the third box reward in the event which is black and gold. What?!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    JawnaKpinaJawnaKpina Registered Users 7 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    It's 60 points for each box, total of 240 only. You have to wait 4 hours to get the results, or you can speed up by paying k-stars and submit your next look immediately. You get 5 points for submitting a look, 40 points if you win, and 20 points when you lose. Voting on other players' looks won't get you any points.

I don't think we have to wait 4 hours. I submitted my look an started voting and after a few minutes of voting my results showed up so I don't think we have to wait or pay k-stars. That way I finished my event in about an hour. Hope this helps anyone
  • Options
    JawnaKpina wrote: »
    I don't think we have to wait 4 hours. I submitted my look an started voting and after a few minutes of voting my results showed up so I don't think we have to wait or pay k-stars. That way I finished my event in about an hour. Hope this helps anyone

It actually lasts 4 hours, but some games (like ours) have a glitch that forces the result to pop up after several minutes instead of 4 hours :)
  • Options
    Ah nevermind. I see what y'all talking about now. My dolls have lost for all of their looks on every round. The event is super glitchy and it's less exciting than before and the prizes are ****pie too.:D
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.