Options

A New Week Begins...Think we'll have 3 for 3 ..er.. 4 for 4 throwback Event?

Comments

• Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    This is a waste of time
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I got all stars - 25, 25, 40 and 40. I'm happy! Bought myself a Cannes house. :o
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Such a shame for all the glitches, I already finished which is great on one hand but on the other hand I was really looking forward to playing the next couple of days...
    I got 30 Energy, 30 Energy and 2500 Kash (opened two boxes hoping to get the hair), 4000 Kash and 40 K-stars.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I got Kash, energy, and the brown dress that I'vewanted for a long time. So, not a bad 30 minutes!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    ok, so each time we've had this event, we've had glitches. You know what works perfectly? Throwback Events. But, people who wanted to buy Giftboxes can buy extras for the event. I just wonder if they want to.

Hands up everyone.......which midweek event do you like more? Good morning.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Ok so the theme is Red Carpet Premiere, have to prepare all Vats' tuxes!!!

Hey Lucy glad to see you here again, missed you!

Hi Vats! <3 It's lovely to see you - it's a shame I do not get to see your fabulous tuxes in my game!! :D

I feel lucky because my event glitched too and I got all clothing prizes including the notorious blue square dress hahaha. I missed out on the lumpy hair however but I'm sure I'll get it next time!
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    First 2 went great... Got the throwback item suit and 25 K-stars. Then it all went downhill with (2) +40 energy in a row... lol. That's what I get for completing this event early! xD
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Hands up everyone.......which midweek event do you like more? Good morning.

Throwback for sure. The voting events are a mess. Always glitches and always the same items. I mean why?
  • Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    1st box
    image_zpszxo1k7is.png
    2nd box
    image_zps4s5gml5o.png
    3rd box
    image_zpsflka2hmh.png
    4th box
    image_zpsfq6kllrx.png
    I'm so lucky hehe :)
  • Options
    amberxsapphireamberxsapphire Registered Users 22 Posts
    Idk if anyone has the same problem or whether it's a glitch but I never saw any of the event items in all 4 pallets? There were only the special gift box stuff...
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Here's my doll ****pie boxes. And that's all folks lmao :D

GBV7rH.png
    fhZ5mg.png
    tNeQFm.png
    B81YcP.png

This event is so lame. I actually prefer the throwback for sure.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Have fun in life people!!...get out of that sad land of wanting everything perfect and enjoy what you have right now. The event is lame?, go out into the world you see out of the window, but the real window not the one on the screen, and just take the light of the sun and enjoy!. We need a Yoga class in this forum to clean the energies and learn to enjoy the moment for sure. ;)

I get the very valid complains, we all want the dolls to look fab and 2500k are not what we think might acomplish that but life is good and the sky is there and...yah know what I mean?, let the bad energy out and enjoy the glitches!!.

Edit...go on, be a rebel and tap on the link in Vats' signature. The man is precious.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Lighten up guys. We've had voting events 2 times previously, there wasn't as bad a reaction as today. Glu pampered all of us with 3 weeks of throwback events, so I get the disappointment because there was expectation. But really, I'm just very appreciate that Glu has been giving us mid-week events even if it's not throwback. They didn't promise throwback every week either. I'm confused why this event is boring/waste of time, you could use the glitch to your advantage and complete within minutes or if it's too boring to complete it too fast, then wait 4 hours per entry. I don't know about you guys, but I'd rather have this event than nothing. I get the lousy kash in the boxes is upsetting, but they are everywhere in this game from daily boxes to event boxes, nothing new, sigh reminds me of the petition...

Come on, we can still enjoy this. Post up the looks you're going to enter or have entered : )
    PM to add
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Lighten up guys. We've had voting events 2 times previously, there wasn't as bad a reaction as today. Glu pampered all of us with 3 weeks of throwback events, so I get the disappointment because there was expectation. But really, I'm just very appreciate that Glu has been giving us mid-week events even if it's not throwback. They didn't promise throwback every week either. I'm confused why this event is boring/waste of time, you could use the glitch to your advantage and complete within minutes or if it's too boring to complete it too fast, then wait 4 hours per entry. I don't know about you guys, but I'd rather have this event than nothing. I get the lousy kash in the boxes is upsetting, but they are everywhere in this game from daily boxes to event boxes, nothing new, sigh reminds me of the petition...

Come on, we can still enjoy this. Post up the looks you're going to enter or have entered : )

You're right, Nai! Thanks for the event, Glu :rolleyes:
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I received cash, cash, 40 K-stars (yay!), and cash. It's a shame there are so many glitches, but I am very happy to have won the K-stars.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I've just finished the event on my new game. I've just followed the patterns of my screen shots from my other game.

zl4tB4.png
    KXzzha.png
    aHMO4K.png
    MQcLDY.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I don't know why players are saying there are none of the event items in the boxes. This is not a throwback, so past items are not available, and there is no set of "Show your Style" items, because the event prizes are just random items. I got cash, I got Stars, I got Energy, I got a pair of pants you can buy, and a pair of shoes available to buy i the wardrobe.

As soon as I saw it was not a Throwback Event, I adjusted my attitude. Instead of crying over what it isn't, enjoy what it is. ANd, it's a chance to get prizes. Not premium prized like the Throwback Event' prizes, but prizes nonetheless.

You didn't have to work too hard, and you got stuff. That to me is a good Tuesday. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Such a shame for all the glitches, I already finished which is great on one hand but on the other hand I was really looking forward to playing the next couple of days...
    I got 30 Energy, 30 Energy and 2500 Kash (opened two boxes hoping to get the hair), 4000 Kash and 40 K-stars.

What hair? I'm confused because people are talking about the Event items, and I'm trying to find out what they are referring to.

If there was no midweek event, we wouldn't get 4 extra prizes. So in the end, it's all good. I do wish the glitches hadn't finished the event so quickly, but....I'll go back and work on the Event Items thread.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    This hair, Koko:
    image_zpskczvxpbc.png

I just keep missing it! But I got stars in on of the next boxes so I'm happy!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts

Ur 1000 percent right (Kanye voice lol) thanks for the positivity Nai and thanks for the midweek event Glu :)
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Energy, energy, energy, kash. Lame!
    I'm grateful for the break from grinding, but couldn't they put some TB items in these palates?
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I don't know why players are saying there are none of the event items in the boxes. This is not a throwback, so past items are not available, and there is no set of "Show your Style" items, because the event prizes are just random items. I got cash, I got Stars, I got Energy, I got a pair of pants you can buy, and a pair of shoes available to buy i the wardrobe.

As soon as I saw it was not a Throwback Event, I adjusted my attitude. Instead of crying over what it isn't, enjoy what it is. ANd, it's a chance to get prizes. Not premium prized like the Throwback Event' prizes, but prizes nonetheless.

You didn't have to work too hard, and you got stuff. That to me is a good Tuesday. :)

I have one gold gift box left in my hairstyles kloset, the only hairstyle gift box that's never been opened--as of yet. it's really nice-looking. I believe it's the one people are talking about. I saw it in a palette only once during this event.

Me too, I had to adjust my attitude from Throwback event to voting event, and I had a good time just the same. Plus, prizes! My two black gift boxes won me 25 K-stars (yay!) each; my two gold gift boxes netted me 50 energy (yayyyyy!), and the last one had $4,000 kash (yay!!). I didn't want to take a chance opening extra boxes and I'm very happy with all that I got. I love styling looks to submit, and I love voting, always on the lookout so I can vote for *our* dolls.

So far as the weird glitch goes...I've been up since my usual 4:00 am--it's always Insomniac Theater for me. :( So I get the date(s) out of the way plenty early, and then I do--did--side gigs till 5:00 am. And something strange happened; way too soon the "results" were in, and every time I submitted a new look, soon afterward the voting would be over for me, random winning or losing. After a while I kept looking at the clock, determining Glu time, but it was always too early for them to be in the office and I finished the whole event in maybe two hours. :(

My palettes came up with near-zero gold or black gift box items, two things only, and there are very few left in my wardrobe, sooooo. And I love what I got anyway. Also I saw, one palette, i.e., with a top in three different colors, all right next to each other in the top row; and another palette had a particularly ugly white-gift-box dress. The tops were regular wardrobe, not gift box dailies tho.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yo yo Vatsy in da house ... Put your fingers up and help me counting from 1 to 4!!!

Who's feeling lucky?
    IWNhUOD.png?1

Me the pink lover!

UyOnKOa.png?1

Me the nerd!

GDzd2IM.png?1

Me... whatever!

kJTmNio.png?1

Me the K-star King!
    Livy Aha! wrote: »
    Hello Vats. I just tapped where you said not to....that is soooooo cruel. Lolololol. thanks for the laugh!

Hello Livy! Don't get me wrong, after two years I finally found a utility for that money lol
    Vats' signature lol, that prankster needs to get spanked!

I like it like it!
    OMG I dit that too! I'm just laughing out loud here at my office so now everyone thinks I'm a crazy person, lmfao!!!

Glad that you weren't at a funeral:p
    Cherrey wrote: »
    VATS!!

200.gif

<3
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Hi Vats! <3 It's lovely to see you - it's a shame I do not get to see your fabulous tuxes in my game!!

Hey if you're not too busy we can be friends on Britney's game that will come out this week! No platform division there!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    This hair, Koko:
    image_zpskczvxpbc.png

I just keep missing it! But I got stars in on of the next boxes so I'm happy!

Ohhhh, this hair. I've only ever seen it on one or two dolls myself, and in some of other event palette only once. Humpf.
  • Options
    This time Jax is lucky :o

I don't care for this shoes, but at least it's out of the way when I open event boxes now.

IMRUc3N.png

Oh yay luv this! :rolleyes:

q7eaqYK.png

Gladly take KStars!

DxOoYOV.png

I've wanted to win this pair of shoes forever.

p5x2JPE.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    empressofjapanempressofjapan Registered Users 32 Posts
    My game is glitching out and no one is voting for my outfits lol. I keep getting 10 points every 5 minutes or so.
    Add me of GC: empressofjapan
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Well I mean it is a waste of time in my opinion. There's nothing much to gain from this, that's why I'll be skipping it.
    Feels great to have a break tho, not gonna lie.

Also hope and pray glu gives us the choice of opening more TB boxes besides earning them thru hard work.
    If they're not doing a traditional TB sale then please at least do that
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    That was quick & fun :D

Here are my boxes:

PhotoGrid_1463505389409_zps85dagqfd.jpg

The only TB exclusive item I've seen ppl post on social media is the Lara Croft Tomb Raider side ponytail ... I already have it... No need to open/buy more boxes :) yay me!
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    loving this glitch lol almost to my 4th box and I literally started 5 hours ago... barely be on my 1st box if it weren't for the glitch!

Sure the prizes aren't great but free things for little to no work? I'm game! I'm wondering what's everyone's outfit selection method is like, do you repeat winning looks or do you experiment and test new things out?
  • Options
    VidaBoheme wrote: »
    Sure the prizes aren't great but free things for little to no work? I'm game! I'm wondering what's everyone's outfit selection method is like, do you repeat winning looks or do you experiment and test new things out?

I enter the outfit until I win, I'm so stubborn. Only after I win, I change my outfit. I do love dressing my doll.
    PM to add
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.