Options

A New Week Begins...Think we'll have 3 for 3 ..er.. 4 for 4 throwback Event?

1235Next

Comments

• Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Nai Jax looks so handsome and dapper in his tuxes :)

VidaBoheme wrote: »
    I'm wondering what's everyone's outfit selection method is like, do you repeat winning looks or do you experiment and test new things out?

Once I figured out the glitch I didn't change my outfit at all lol... I could totally careless if I won or lost... I just wanted to open boxes :)
    Megannita wrote: »
    I got not one, but TWO labia blouses. Grrrrr.....

That's the worst x2 lol
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    This event was awful. Glitchy. I was done with both devices and characters in less then an hour! Now nothing for the next 2 days.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    nice to see everyone's dressing strategies xD I tend to just where what I feel fits the theme and stick with what seems to work, which means no glasses or these boots since all of these looks lost -

50af6870-2164-4511-b9bc-8dd1f65ff66c_zpsrauc0hkp.png

thankfully I was luckier with these two:

cr_zpsyoj0ojtx.pngwn_zps1sf067x5.png

So I'm going to stick with this hair for now. My game just glitched and gave me my win early so I'm going to resubmit the first look sans glasses - I almost swapped out the pants for the white k-brand ones but still believe in the original look mostly as is. Wish me luck!

I would've voted for Elvis/Danny Zuco for sure.
  • Options
    Livy Aha!Livy Aha! Registered Users 35 Posts
    I hope everyone who can is getting rich off the glitch. The money keeps pouring in.....my last outfit consisted of the pirate dress,the Korkov shoes and a hairdo with a crown.OMG..... submit: $5.00. vote for a minute. and win:$50.00. then do it again as soon as you want. 4 out of 5 times its a win. Lol this is the ultimate "making lemonade out of lemons". have fun guys.
  • Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    i finished so I'm just submitting outfits for fun now... but this time I'm using the Korkov head from the April Fools event LOL, I've won three times with it :P
  • Options
    i finished so I'm just submitting outfits for fun now... but this time I'm using the Korkov head from the April Fools event LOL, I've won three times with it :P

The HEAD !!!!! I forgot about that. Lol. I wish I had that to fool around with tomorrow. Hmmmm.....Korkov head, mermaid dress and those electric blue sneakers....that would be lovely.....
  • Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    Livy Aha! wrote: »
    The HEAD !!!!! I forgot about that. Lol. I wish I had that to fool around with tomorrow. Hmmmm.....Korkov head, mermaid dress and those electric blue sneakers....that would be lovely.....

KKH_Screenshot_1463540811864_zpsumtdlkty.jpg

is this a winning look or what LOL
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I love too look at all those tuxes, I just don't have it the silver one. Are those pants from the Halloween's officer?

Yes it's the Halloween pants! Best pair of black pants ever, I didn't even realize I used it for every look lol! Are you exposing me Vatsy :rolleyes:

Thanks Stardust and DMV :o
    PM to add
  • Options
    KKH_Screenshot_1463540811864_zpsumtdlkty.jpg

is this a winning look or what LOL

Oh My. Lolol. you have captured the "Essence of Korkov". Totally Terrifying!!! Lol
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    That's a punishment for you being MIA these days, ok that's my way to say 'miss you baby' and thanks! I know next time will get something fab as you are!

Oh baby, I started writing a post in Apropos last night and fell asleep! I wanted to say that I miss you all, I've been popping in but just reading, didn't have the time and energy to write.. Busy season is officially open! I haven't stayed in Sofia on a weekend since April 15th.. Not that I am complaining, but I am a mess lol
    It was orthodox Easter, than bestie's bachelorette in Thessaloniki, then her wedding, now this weekend I am going to Greece again, finally a beach time :) then after that is my goddaughter's christening.. after that I have a 10 years-since-prom ball ... lol
    Even my weekdays are hectic, I haven't even played that much, hubby tried to divorce me twice!

A BIG THANK YOU to Amy, who wrote me on FB for this midweek event, so I was able to complete it xx

Carol, I'm such a bad friend! A very, very, very belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY honey! I am wishing you all the best, and stay the way you are.. you are so unique, creative and a good soul! <3 Hope you had an amazing birthday! xo

Nai, I made my looks for "How you style" last night, I'll post them tonight, I missed on so many items!

Koko, I read your post in Apropos, about the cameraman.. you got me in tears.. HUGS to you! :*

Love you guys! <3
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thank you Sassy for the belated b-day wishes!☺ I had such a great time. Oh and thanks for your kind words. That really means so much to me.:)
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Sassy missed ya gurl. You are living your life! You're always going to Greece, so jelly :rolleyes: Be waiting for your stylings!
    PM to add
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    You're welcome, my dear Sassy!!! I noticed you had been MIA here for a few days, I didn't want you missing out in the event so thought I'd give you a heads up :D

I've only just finished the midweek event, I'm suffering from a gym injury atm so it was nice to not stress about opening all 4 throwback boxes! I love the voting events too :)

I was hoping to win the Lara croft side braid so I opened quite a few boxes, feel a bit silly now! As soon as I see gift boxes I just go giddy and it's like I can't stop my fingers from tapping lol
    A2D8D1FF-7F48-4E4C-8EB9-B081A85218A5_zpsqklnkwg8.jpg

5A983553-3C70-4454-8761-10D88047B351_zpssemvoqcv.jpg

On the bright side, I now have a ton of energy just waiting for the weekend to begin.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Forgot to post my boxes.

25 KStars woohoo!

zSC4Fmr.jpg

What luck!? I couldn't believe it, the previous voting event I don't think I've even seen this hairstyle in my boxes.

6sDdbTZ.jpg

Free energy? Take!

cDfIwTH.jpg

More energy? Take! Just don't give me those during events lol.

j4aZg92.jpg

Amy I'm like you, just keeping them for the weekend event.
    PM to add
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Congrats on winning that side ponytail, Nai! I freaked out when I won mine last time :rolleyes:
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    That 'Lara Croft' hair reminds me of my mom's hair lol

She wears her hair like that for most part of the time.

Sassy glad to 'hear' about you! Sounds busy and fun! But please don't loose that man:p

Amy wishing that you feel better soon my dear!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    Hahah, Vats love your signature!

My boxes:

Screenshot_2016_05_17_06_48_41.png

Screenshot_2016_05_17_06_59_19.png

Screenshot_2016_05_17_07_14_38.png

Screenshot_2016_05_17_07_27_08.png

The bright side is that I'm not gonna get those daily items again, so at least there's that! And stars always come in handy :D
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    The first box I opened had the hair in it!! I freaked out, thinking there was potentially going to be more throwback items in the palette, so I stupidly paid k-stars to open two more boxes. That's when I realised there were no more throwback items in there, and I just got really really lucky in my first selection lol.

Here were my boxes:

CiybFlDUUAAUzxW.jpg:large
    CiybFlKUgAEBTe8.jpg:large
    CiybFlWUUAA9Ucg.jpg:large
    CiybF9XUoAACpcf.jpg:large
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Thanks, Vats! I've been hammering the gym lately because I'm a bridesmaid at my sisters wedding in August then I'm going on holiday the week after! I did gymnastics as a child/teen and now when I work out, I forget I'm not as flexible as I used to be!! My physio said I should stick to yoga but I prefer workouts that are more fast paced :) I've over done it and keep getting a spasm feeling on my upper right abdominal muscles :( it's so sore! the doctor has prescribed me some pain killers and a muscle relaxer though, so all is good!

I'm so jel that everyone is winning that hair! Ok, now it's not known as the Lara Croft 'do, it's 'Vatsy's mom's hair' lol
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Vatsy's Mom's Hair. I love it. I'll have to go see if I have it in any of my games. Good morning everyone. I'm going to go start the Event thread for this weekend. Anyone have any ideas of what the event will be? I don't keep track, Party or Professional? What do you think. Next week is Memorial Day, maybe that will be parties. Ok, any last minute suggestions before I go start? Oh, wait, I went to sleep with a theme in mind, and now it's gone. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AmyT wrote: »
    Thanks, Vats! I've been hammering the gym lately because I'm a bridesmaid at my sisters wedding in August then I'm going on holiday the week after! I did gymnastics as a child/teen and now when I work out, I forget I'm not as flexible as I used to be!! My physio said I should stick to yoga but I prefer workouts that are more fast paced :) I've over done it and keep getting a spasm feeling on my upper right abdominal muscles :( it's so sore! the doctor has prescribed me some pain killers and a muscle relaxer though, so all is good!

I'm so jel that everyone is winning that hair! Ok, now it's not known as the Lara Croft 'do, it's 'Vatsy's mom's hair' lol

Be careful, take it slow! Yoga ain't my thing too lol, I tried but it was like I can't keep still and breathe in one position for more than 3 seconds! I also kept laughing for some reason :rolleyes:
    PM to add
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Be careful, take it slow! Yoga ain't my thing too lol, I tried but it was like I can't keep still and breathe in one position for more than 3 seconds! I also kept laughing for some reason :rolleyes:

Laughing while yoga-ing--love that!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    :(

more often than not my boxes were all cash, energy, and stars. i saw some glasses once, but that's all. i won:

cash
    energy
    kstars
    cash
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Closing this thread....it goes back to May, we're in July.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.