Options

Weekend Event 5/27/2016 -Red, White and Working for the Weekend - Happy Memorial Day

Comments

• Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I do 3 hour reality show gigs at Calabasas and I strongly recommend other people do the same if you want more "bang for your buck" (or points for your energy). For 19 energy you get 12 event points + 4 from invited guests, which quickly becomes 8 once you earn or win at least one event item. Then of course you get an extra bonus that increases with every event item you have.

I am currently at 449/625. I have five event items (three from gift boxes plus two earnables) and for 19 energy I now get a total of 32 points per reality show gig (12 + 12 bonus, plus 8 from guests).

Sugar - my game has that offer too, but since I already own that dress it's not worth it for me.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Thanks for the info, Wolf. I have the watch but not the dress or bag so I'm still debating.

And I completely agree with you on reality gigs at Calabasas, that's what I'm doing too :)
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    So I got this odd luxe goal from Maria
    KpFeCib.jpg
    That hair seems to be nowhere in my wardrobe? Glitch for a new hair we'll be getting maybe?

I love seeing people get lucky with their boxes! I can't wait to open my free one :)
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    evilhag wrote: »
    So I got this odd luxe goal from Maria
    KpFeCib.jpg
    That hair seems to be nowhere in my wardrobe? Glitch for a new hair we'll be getting maybe?

I love seeing people get lucky with their boxes! I can't wait to open my free one :)

That hair is the long ponytail and it's in the wardrobe and it costs 30 K stars I think?
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
  • Options
  • Options
    SugarK wrote: »
    Does this help Fin?

image.jpg1_zpsx4cylqsy.jpg

Oh uhmmm, I'm not really the one who asked the question lol :p It was evlihag :)

KKH:

KKG:

PM me for requests.
  • Options
    Fin wrote: »
    Oh uhmmm, I'm not really the one who asked the question lol :p It was evlihag :)

Omg sorry! I think I need more coffee! So far I tagged the wrong person, posted the wrong image, accidentally declined a date with my hubby, and chose LA instead of Calabasas for my last gig �� haha
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Oh that's icon for the high pony? Boo, I was hoping it was a new short flippy ponytail haha. Thanks for your help guys!!
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    First two gb items of the morning paired with a throwback skirt from two weeks ago. The top is actually so cute, I like it a lot. And the necklace--JEWELRY! I'm crying! I'm dying! I lurve jewelry SO MUCH!

image_zpsrseprtkj.jpeg

100 (not the 60 it shows in my palette shot [weird]) K-stars left which I'm sure I'll be throwing at a couple of boxes. Might have to buy a large star pack--at the most; alas and alack though, I've already bought so many this month, but I want to try three more boxes, at least. *Maybe*.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, earrings are from our first Throwback Event. God, I loveeeee the new TB Events!

First palette--two gb items and I got them both! Luck, lucky!! I bet I'm gonna "lose" on the rest. Well, two is pretty great anyway.:D :D:D

image_zpspxguaeq8.jpeg
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Thanks Fin and Wolf for the info about the reality gigs, I'm used to just running straight to SCL for 8 hr shifts if it's an event weekend but I will definitely take your advice and do the 3 hr reality shows instead! :D
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    AmyT wrote: »
    Thanks Fin and Wolf for the info about the reality gigs, I'm used to just running straight to SCL for 8 hr shifts if it's an event weekend but I will definitely take your advice and do the 3 hr reality shows instead! :D

You're welcome Amy! I hope our advice wil help you! I'm already on the hair because of the reality shows but I ran out of NPCs. I just have to wait for them now to come back :p

KKH:

KKG:

PM me for requests.
  • Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    My free box
    image_zpss7xul2fa.png
    I open box again
    image_zpsjmcpzt8n.png
  • Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    since been discussed here, I was wondering about the reality show gigs. guests that I invite are sometimes not there to invite, do they need to refresh every couple of hours or is that a glitch in the game? I don't have enough time contacts for reality show gigs to get those extra stars.
  • Options
    DONE! YAAAYY!!! That was a fun event! Now, I'll just try to find some Kstars so I could atleast buy 1 box lol :p

sbua0w.jpg
    1zfopwm.jpg
    fbyogx.jpg

The hair is actually really cute! I love it! It's unique and gorgeous! Well, I'm finished and um, goodluck everyone! :)

KKH:

KKG:

PM me for requests.
  • Options
    VidaBoheme wrote: »
    since been discussed here, I was wondering about the reality show gigs. guests that I invite are sometimes not there to invite, do they need to refresh every couple of hours or is that a glitch in the game? I don't have enough time contacts for reality show gigs to get those extra stars.

If you use NPCs, yes. They refresh every 3 hours and yes, it's a glitch in the game. It's not supposed to refresh but I kinda love the glitch because I have a secret way of how to finish faster and progress on some achievements faster because of this glitch(it's not a cheat). I srsly hope it won't be fixed lol ;)

KKH:

KKG:

PM me for requests.
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    If you use NPCs, yes. They refresh every 3 hours and yes, it's a glitch in the game. It's not supposed to refresh but I kinda love the glitch because I have a secret way of how to finish faster and progress on some achievements faster because of this glitch(it's not a cheat). I srsly hope it won't be fixed lol ;)

Can you share in PM :rolleyes: :p
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Can you share in PM :rolleyes: :p

Sure :rolleyes:

KKH:

KKG:

PM me for requests.
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Sure :rolleyes:

Thank you :o
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    The hair looks great on your doll Fin! Share the glitch with me too :rolleyes:

I like it too, it looks cute!

I0gaQOb.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    Thank you :o

You're welcome Sassy! And please reply on it lol :p Some other people are asking for it and it's too long for me to redo. I just wanna copy+paste it lol ;) Thanks!

Ofcourse Nai! I just have to wait 'til Sassy replies lol ;)

EDIT: Oh wait, nevermind. I JUST found out that I can actually see my sent messages lol ;)

KKH:

KKG:

PM me for requests.
  • Options
    RosychiqRosychiq Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hey Fin,

Do you mind PMing me the glitch. I tried to message but your inbox was full.

Thanks,

Rosa
    Instagram - Rosa.kkh
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    image_zpsiz2hztue.png

Got lucky with my free giftbox. I normally don't open this one but I saw Peter got the top there so i decided to give it a chance.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Rosychiq wrote: »
    Hey Fin,

Do you mind PMing me the glitch. I tried to message but your inbox was full.

Thanks,

Rosa

Sure Rosa :o

KKH:

KKG:

PM me for requests.
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

Can you PM too please?? 👀
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    For many months I was stubborn and stuck to my usual first box. I was never lucky for event boxes, never lucky for throwback events, always unluckily dumping KStars. Time to change just opening the 1st box. Remember how last week I KO-ed all the giftbox items in a row. I nearly did it this time too! I gladly take the 50 energy.

Free box was KStars, then I got the top and skirt <3

TZ6tDkj.jpg

I said... could I be getting items in a row again!? I got energy, and was like yeah right I would be that lucky so I stopped. I was content with having the top and skirt.

F9aRz9g.jpg

I changed my mind after dinner and really wanted the other 2 items, so I opened the spot where the shoe was in both palettes and got it! Then having a completist attitude.... I wanted the necklace as well and opened where the necklace was in the previous palette, I got it! OMFG SLAP ME AND TELL ME IT'S NOT REAL.

M7Ccx7x.jpg

I've had superb luck ever since I stopped opening just the 1st 'usual' box. I opened my throwback boxes in random spots, holy krap they were blardy awesome! I haven't posted any of my throwback boxes before because it wasn't something to brag about lol, but later I will post all of them!
    PM to add
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    ZigYBXq.png?1

Got k-stars at my earnable box and that's nice since I don't like any of the events' clothes, absolutely none of those fit Vats' sense of style, but yeah I'll grind til the end cause I don't want none of those comeback to bite my a$$ at a future throwback event lol

Glad that we have an extra day, I'll use it to complete the events' storyline:).
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Omg! I don't think I've ever won a whole set of gift box items before!!!

880B507B-FA95-42DF-8F08-A0EBCA2F2293_zpsb2pv9mmu.jpg

4690ED38-5142-4357-A761-2C645CF94DE7_zpsrlp5acbp.jpg

Omg, Amy, that's so cool! Yay, you!!!
  • Options
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Can you PM too please?? ��

Done :)

OMG Congrats Nai! You're so lucky this weekend! You only bought 5 boxes and you got all the gb items! :D So lucky! I hope I get all someday lol ;)

KKH:

KKG:

PM me for requests.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts

And me too? :p Thanks!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options

OMG Congrats Nai! You're so lucky this weekend! You only bought 5 boxes and you got all the gb items! :D So lucky! I hope I get all someday lol ;)

Last week was just 3 bought boxes! I've never been happier playing KKH, the past week's luck with event giftboxes and throwback boxes were amazing.

And thanks for the tip (I call it), gonna try later on. You're getting busy as a teacher lol!
    PM to add