Options

Weekend Event 6/10/2016 - Could it Be a VIP? Is there a spoiler in the House?

Comments

• Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Ugh so so disappointed with the VIP earnables. With the exception of the shoes the outfit looks like items we already have (the super great daily gift box pants and the country bumpkin shirt). Love the hair, but I will not be chasing it. And seeing as I cannot make out any pattern I'm just going to wing it.
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    EllylovesEllyloves Registered Users 27 Posts
    Hi Ellyloves! I am also pretty new to the forum. Very similar to you, I played when the game was first launched and then after awhile stopped! I restarted my game about 2 months ago! It is nice to meet you, your doll looks great! :)

Thank you Katie! Glad I'm not the only returning "newbie" :)
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    unique123 wrote: »
    Congrats! I bought one of the new NARs facial features and also got the HAIR in my FREE box!! EEEEEK!! So excited!! I've never gotten the item I want most in my free box. I'm always spending too much chasing. Opened two more and got energy and the skirt.

Screenshot_20160610-060911_1.jpg

I like the earnables. I spent enough to get the shoes.. but I'm not wowed by them so I think I'll enjoy my luck, be done and save my kstars.

Thanks unique! I brought one of the NARS facial items and that's how I got my hair also. Congratulations to you also! :D
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Congrats, Chelsea! That is wonderful luck :o

Thanks Cherrey! :D
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Congrats Chelsea!! That hair looks sooo stunning!

Thanks LindaVB I totally agree. :D
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    K stars for Android are on!!. I just got the banner and my first kstar yyyaayy
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    amberxsapphireamberxsapphire Registered Users 22 Posts
    Idk if I should spend and get the earnables or not... I quite like them but I don't think they're worth it, but then again I wouldn't wish to get them in a throwback as I have so many other things I rather get.. The struggle HAHAHA. Should I just go for it or not? Please help!
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    If you're not in love with the items, I wouldn't. You might regret spending the stars.
    Idk if I should spend and get the earnables or not... I quite like them but I don't think they're worth it, but then again I wouldn't wish to get them in a throwback as I have so many other things I rather get.. The struggle HAHAHA. Should I just go for it or not? Please help!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    @amberxsapphire I would say take your chances with the throwbacks, it's free (or only 60k stars for the second box) and you don't need to spend close to 500 for something you don't really want.

This V.I.P wasn't the best this time around, I would say save up stars for the next time!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    OMG, I'm so sorry Koko ! I wish you more luck next time. *fingerscrossed*

Awww, it's ok. I'm going to wait till the mood strikes me and go in for another round. Another game did get the hair first try. So, it all works out. Plus, 650$ bottles of wine at Oak don't grown on trees. So, 12,000 is nice. not as nice as hair, but it's all good. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    sunniesunnie Registered Users 8 Posts
    Bought the dog in Milan and I got a box and the shoes. My free box I picked box 7 and got the hair. Seems like the hair is in box 6 or 7 for most. Good luck!
  • Options
    Thanks Sunnie.:) I'll give it a try. Sometimes there are lucky boxes. I remember when we all got hair from the 3rd box. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I'm wondering if I should buy the San Diego house. 100.000$ is a lot, so 60 K-stars actually seems kind of cheap. Does anyone know if there's a pet?
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Went chasing the hair and ended up with the the entirety of the gift box outfit, minus the shoes. Works for me! ;)
    Also bought the Calabasas and Tokyo puppies + a pair of overalls. A little underwhelming for a VIP weekend, but at least I got the haaaaair! :D

dRKFnkg.jpg
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    Yes there is a ****er spaniel 445 stars in San Diego. And Coco fabulous what can I say but you look fabulous!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Yes there is a ****er spaniel 445 stars in San Diego. And Coco fabulous what can I say but you look fabulous!

Thanks, boo! <3
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    Lol. Anyone know another name for a kocker spaniel? Oh. Heh heh. I guess we do it that way. Funny censor.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I bought a box first to spend a bough stars to get the earnable box and in that one I got the weird single back braid hairstyle. And then in my earnable one I chose my regular box again and got the dreaded kash. But I had a feeling about the 7th box so I went for it and sure enough

uiHxyqt.jpg
    :D

And with that I'm done spending for this event! Happy tapping and good luck to everyone still trying !!
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    sunnie wrote: »
    Bought the dog in Milan and I got a box and the shoes. My free box I picked box 7 and got the hair. Seems like the hair is in box 6 or 7 for most. Good luck!

My hair was in box 7 and I was lucky enough to get it on my first (paid) try. My freebie box was $4k cash. Guess I can't complain though!

I completely agree with the earnables being far too similar to items we already have in our closets. I will spend just enough for the shoes and save my stars for another time. :)

Good luck to everyone chasing the boxes!
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    So here are the clothes that my doll earned for the VIP weekend event. I didn't think the VIP items were all that impressive and the only thing I really wanted was the hair, but while chasing it I manage to get the top and skirt as well. After buying some clothes, I ended up spending enough K Stars on the all the VIP items anyway.

lohGIg7l.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Lol. Anyone know another name for a kocker spaniel? Oh. Heh heh. I guess we do it that way. Funny censor.

lol, funny. I'd love to have him but alas I'll have to wait til next VIP event since I bought some things for Maria this past wk for the luxe goals.

I bought a shirt and opened my box and got 4k. I decided I'd try for something better and got 40k, decided let's go for broke and voila, hair
    30k83g8.jpg

mine was in the 3rd box on the top row
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    lol, funny. I'd love to have him but alas I'll have to wait til next VIP event since I bought some things for Maria this past wk for the luxe goals.

I bought a shirt and opened my box and got 4k. I decided I'd try for something better and got 40k, decided let's go for broke and voila, hair
    30k83g8.jpg

mine was in the 3rd box on the top row

I really love your doll's shirt. Is that in the closet or is it from a past event?
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    I really love your doll's shirt. Is that in the closet or is it from a past event?

In the closet, Level 42. I just got there this past wk doing the throwback and thought next VIP I am so getting that since I have so many skirts it could go with. It was also only around 30-40 Kstars too.

PS I love your dolls looks. I really like the green top, but not for 500 Kstars. I'm still rehabbing from the last VIP event and the throwback boxes of regret
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Congratulations Lizard. Hope everyone is tapping away. Gotta love the Reality show. Star here, star there...they add up.

Hey Vats, Kat requested this song play for her frozen Vats.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    So, I was thinking of buying the items from Kim's closet but not I'm hesitating b/c I don't think my doll looks good with blonde hair. I could always not use the hair and keep the rest of the items, but I would hate to buy something and not use it. I don't know what do you guys think?

xzMSGUxl.jpg
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Got the skirt in my free box. I MAY chase the hair lol
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    So, I was thinking of buying the items from Kim's closet but not I'm hesitating b/c I don't think my doll looks good with blonde hair. I could always not use the hair and keep the rest of the items, but I would hate to buy something and not use it. I don't know what do you guys think?

xzMSGUxl.jpg

She actually looks pretty with it! I really like it
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    bladeoo wrote: »
    She actually looks pretty with it! I really like it

I agree, I think she pulls it off really well.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Congrats to everyone winning the items they were after from the boxes! Maria gave me the Luxe goal to buy the loft in New York and I flew straight there, lol. It was only $10,000... I can't believe I didn't already own it. I also bought the adorable Tokyo pet. :D
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    I bought a short messy hair style for 20 stars and got my free box. It contained 50 energy.
    I used that energy to grind some jobs to get some stars back only to find out android and Facebook users are glitched and not getting stars for this event.

So that's it for me. The hair and shoes are cute, but I'm saving my stars in case there is the rumored mermaid event.

I also bought kims closet items. Love the dress but the seam of our dolls left shoulder drives me insane

Congrats to all you lovely dolls with your winnings! Have a great event!
  • Options

xzMSGUxl.jpg

It looks very cute!! I think your girl rocks it!
  • Options
    Plus you get 60 KStars. Necklace is cute, but wow, the hair and dress make it a nice bundle. Sometimes it's hard to decide.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary