Options

Weekend Event 6/10/2016 - Could it Be a VIP? Is there a spoiler in the House?

Comments

• Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Hello and welcome GdMaitre :)
    GdMaitre wrote: »
    Hello!

Sorry for jumping in but actually I'm not replying to this post but as a new comer into the forum, I just want to say hello to you old folks.

Thanks
  • Options
    EllylovesEllyloves Registered Users 27 Posts
    Keem wrote: »
    I also bought kims closet items. Love the dress but the seam of our dolls left shoulder drives me insane

This is the only reason I couldn't bring myself to buy it. I'm too picky even though it looks great, everytime I previewed it my eyes went straight to that shoulder line! I wish they had taken that out because we can't see it on Kim!
  • Options
    Ohhhhh greaaaat, thanks for pointing that out, I never noticed it before!!!! :mad: LOL. But I'll just continue to ignore it because I do like the dress and the hair :D:D

Ellyloves wrote: »
    This is the only reason I couldn't bring myself to buy it. I'm too picky even though it looks great, everytime I previewed it my eyes went straight to that shoulder line! I wish they had taken that out because we can't see it on Kim!
  • Options
    EllylovesEllyloves Registered Users 27 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    Ohhhhh greaaaat, thanks for pointing that out, I never noticed it before!!!! :mad: LOL. But I'll just continue to ignore it because I do like the dress and the hair :D:D

Sorry!! If it makes you feel any better I'm following your attitude because it's hella cute so a little shoulder line shouldn't stop me! So I went ahead and bought it. Plus I noticed most sleeveless shirts in the closet have the line too, no idea why this one seemed more prominent.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey everyone!

Lots of new 'faces' here, welcome to the forum!

Sigh, I'm not inspired to think about this event TBH so I didn't went for nothing yet...

I like the gift boxes stuff but the shorts, don't know if I like the earnables lol

Maria called me with some stuff, nothing that I wanted, but it's ok I have 2 days.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Need I say more⁉

jufsbm.png

My luck is getting worse each week. Glu has jinxed me and doesn't want me to win any gift boxes hairstyles for my dolls. My only wishes is that Glu removes the ****pie daily gift box clothing.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    YAAY! Good for you :) I've admired this outfit on Kim for so long a little arm crease is not gonna ruin it for me now that Kiki has it too! #twinningwithKim
    Ellyloves wrote: »
    Sorry!! If it makes you feel any better I'm following your attitude because it's hella cute so a little shoulder line shouldn't stop me! So I went ahead and bought it. Plus I noticed most sleeveless shirts in the closet have the line too, no idea why this one seemed more prominent.
  • Options
    Hi Vats nice to see you :)

And omg Carol my luck has been the worst too! I got this and I was so UGH I didn't even want to post it lol

image.jpg1_zps5iivwdjx.jpg
    Need I say more⁉

jufsbm.png

My luck is getting worse each week. Glu has jinxed me and doesn't want me to win any gift boxes hairstyles for my dolls. My only wishes is that Glu removes the ****pie daily gift box clothing.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Don't be embarrassed to post your freebie pallet lol:D

I've only posted mines so that whoever is looking for a pattern may have better luck than me.:)

And omg Carol my luck has been the worst too! I got this and I was so UGH I didn't even want to post it lol

image.jpg1_zps5iivwdjx.jpg

The good news is that I'm so happy that this is my first V.I.P. event that I've ever completed. Yay me!!!☺

The bad news is that my other doll is still unlucky and won the ****pie cash prize. All I ever wanted was that hairstyle.:(

RyqNVH.png
    soSleP.png

Oh well I guess that I have to depend on a future throwback event to win the hair for my dolls.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    image_zps2nu6gctd.jpeg

I have learned my lesson about giftbox hair: just.don't.chase.it!!!

The earnables aren't great, so I'm done spending. Gotta get back to work, but I wish you all a great VIP event weekend!
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Are there any 1hr gigs that we can do that aren't SCL? I already did it and they don't let you do them more than once
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    GdMaitre wrote: »
    Hello!

Sorry for jumping in but actually I'm not replying to this post but as a new comer into the forum, I just want to say hello to you old folks.

Thanks

Welcome to the forum, GdMaitre!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    TTembTTemb Registered Users 86 Posts
    OMG!!! Luckies week ever!! All in one pallet :)

image.jpg
    GC: TTemb
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Congrats TTemb! Going for the shoes?

bladeoo sadly nope! Reality shows are the next best thing. Unless you haven't done a comeback, then Simon will call to give 1hr gigs.
    PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    bladeoo wrote: »
    Are there any 1hr gigs that we can do that aren't SCL? I already did it and they don't let you do them more than once

I've been doing the reality show in Calabasas. I can finish it with a total of 18 Energy if I'm lucky 19 if not. I know SCL 1 hour was 14 or 15, so the reality show really isn't much more. And, that is not a glitch waiting to be closed.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Yeah the energy from the reality show isn't much more compared to SCI but the time it takes to get one star is almost doubled... You have to keep talking to the cameraman hoping to hit Calabasas. And sometimes it took me forever! And then you have to go to 4 different rooms to click on the banter action... It takes much more time that me personally, stopped grinding for stars, and just coming back to tap when my energy fills up to full. Ha. xD
  • Options
    OMG, I'm so sorry Lenochka. Why didn't you mention I made a mistake on your Birthday Crown?

Here it is, with a few more sparklies, and your name spelled properly. I had Monday morning itis.

HBL.gif

Please accept this one in it's place. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »
    Yeah the energy from the reality show isn't much more compared to SCI but the time it takes to get one star is almost doubled... You have to keep talking to the cameraman hoping to hit Calabasas. And sometimes it took me forever! And then you have to go to 4 different rooms to click on the banter action... It takes much more time that me personally, stopped grinding for stars, and just coming back to tap when my energy fills up to full. Ha. xD

Is there a special reason for using Banter? That would be 32 energy in my game whereas I just use less than 24--it's about 22 to finish, but sometimes the 1 energy and 2 energy don't pop up.
  • Options
    TTemb wrote: »
    OMG!!! Luckies week ever!! All in one pallet :)

image.jpg

Wow, nice! Sitting in raging, delirious fever, I bought my first box and could.not.believe. I got the hair!! More boxes got me the top and shoes, and the rest a variety of stars, a crazy amount of energy, several 400k, and a very unhappy ugly wardrobe item. So annoyed, that stuff doesn't belong in 40-star event boxes. But the hair, though!
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Is there a special reason for using Banter? That would be 32 energy in my game whereas I just use less than 24--it's about 22 to finish, but sometimes the 1 energy and 2 energy don't pop up.

Whoops! I was literally typing this half asleep LOL! Is it create drama then? I meant that 5 energy friend thing haha.
  • Options
    Yes, I agree with you Cilan. For me to complete a 3 hr reality gig in Calabasas it ends up costing 20 energy bolts, and sometimes only 18 or 19 if you're lucky enough to have the 1 or 2 action pop up :D so not that much more energy than the SCL gig but it takes far more time to move from room to room and click each of your 4 costars :p true grinding for sure lol, but still not too bad to get a star for each gig :):)
  • Options
    Whoops! I was literally typing this half asleep LOL! Is it create drama then? I meant that 5 energy friend thing haha.

Ha! Yes! And the create drama action ups Achievements also, which is always good.
  • Options
    Yes, I agree with you Cilan. For me to complete a 3 hr reality gig in Calabasas it ends up costing 20 energy bolts, and sometimes only 18 or 19 if you're lucky enough to have the 1 or 2 action pop up :D so not that much more energy than the SCL gig but it takes far more time to move from room to room and click each of your 4 costars :p true grinding for sure lol, but still not too bad to get a star for each gig :):)

When I got the Calabasas mansion I was constantly getting lost in there! Ha!
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    When I get the 1 and 2 energy at my calabasas show I get so excited haha. I hate having to do one of the 4 energy options.
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    Lol I know what you mean :p I always use the same pattern when I'm tapping in there, go to BR first, then LR, then kitchen and patio last :p God forbid I don't have enough energy to complete the job and have to leave the mansion to tap for more!!!!! I'm lost for sure then lol
    When I got the Calabasas mansion I was constantly getting lost in there! Ha!
  • Options

She asked what was a good choice now that SCL has been reworked. And now Calabasas seems like the best choice. To me, Energy is gold. My effort is free. So, I'll tap more, and spend a little more effort and time to get the star with the least energy possible. I recall when SCL was bugged there were a number of complaints that we had to keep traveling from BevHills to LAX. then LAX to SCL, and then back to BevHills for the next one. And how about that conversation in SCL? I was annoyed by how many extra taps I needed to say, Ok, and Thank you. So I think, no matter what the situation, there will be complaints. Me? I am so thrilled to not be bombarded by Simon with tedious 8 hour gigs. Before SCL and the Reality Show, if I got 9 Stars for the weekend, I was having a good time. But, until a better gig for this kind of weekend comes along, I'll keep talking to the camerman, and spending 18 or 19 Energy in Calabasas.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SAME!!!!! Lol
    evilhag wrote: »
    When I get the 1 and 2 energy at my calabasas show I get so excited haha. I hate having to do one of the 4 energy options.
  • Options
    OMG you are so right Koko!!! All that chatter to even start the gig then flying to Beverly Hills or Paris. Sooo glad we don't have to do all that anymore except to get our store bonus lol :):)
    She asked what was a good choice now that SCL has been reworked. And now Calabasas seems like the best choice. To me, Energy is gold. My effort is free. So, I'll tap more, and spend a little more effort and time to get the star with the least energy possible. I recall when SCL was bugged there were a number of complaints that we had to keep traveling from BevHills to LAX. then LAX to SCL, and then back to BevHills for the next one. And how about that conversation in SCL? I was annoyed by how many extra taps I needed to say, Ok, and Thank you. So I think, no matter what the situation, there will be complaints. Me? I am so thrilled to not be bombarded by Simon with tedious 8 hour gigs. Before SCL and the Reality Show, if I got 9 Stars for the weekend, I was having a good time. But, until a better gig for this kind of weekend comes along, I'll keep talking to the camerman, and spending 18 or 19 Energy in Calabasas.
  • Options

I spend a net of 4 Stars for each of the 4 guests (5 but you get one back) that's 16. Then if you have the 1 energy task (forgot the action) tap that, and sometimes right under it is Another 1 energy task. Tape that and you're done with 18 Energy. Or, it could be the 1 energy, and if no other 1 energy task shows up then I take the 2 energy. If the 1 and 2 don't show, I go for a 4 energy task. You can usually find one in one of the rooms. But yeah, the task over the guests head for 5 energy is Create Drama in my games.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Has anyone started doing the weekend event quest? I know it's technically not very smart but I get tired of filming my reality show so I did the first two parts. I think it's a pretty fun one (at least so far).
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS