isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    isabeau and Queen Elizabeth

image_zpssrlqktiv.png
  • Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    isabeau and Queen Elizabeth

image_zpssrlqktiv.png

Ummmmm a corgi named queen elizabeth?!?!?! OMG too cute isabeau!!! a very appropriate name for a corgi :P
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Bikini Isa and HUGE headed Queen Elizabeth looking cute together :rolleyes:
  • Options
    VidaBoheme wrote: »
    Ummmmm a corgi named queen elizabeth?!?!?! OMG too cute isabeau!!! a very appropriate name for a corgi :P

Ha! Vida, thank you! I wondered if anyone would get that!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Hahaha Cherrey your post cracked me up about the dog on isabeau screen shot lmao:D
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Bikini Isa and HUGE headed Queen Elizabeth looking cute together :rolleyes:

Have no doubt the poor thing falls over a lot!
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Vida the piglet is in San Francisco and the Frenchie is in Milan :)
    So cute Vats! Which homes have these two pets? I have a little frenchie pup of my own and would love to get one in game!! And who could resist a teacup piglet lol Vida is definitely missing out on this pets and babies thing haha
  • Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    Vida the piglet is in San Francisco and the Frenchie is in Milan :)

thanks sugark ! I've been searching all over these boards for a guide and couldn't find them! ugh I'm hardly ever in SF.. maybe for a teacup piggy I'll be there more hahaha
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    IgDLoF7.png?1

Another favorite that I can't go anywhere without it is my piglet that is such a cute-cute that I die for:p!

Oh Nai, that was a huge confession! I'm sure that you wear fur without any kind of guilty lol

The piglet and its smirk! So cute I want to get that when Maria calls me for luxe goals.

Vatsy! This is the wrong thread to expose me! But yes I love fur fashion, since young. Oh hmmm what's that on your beanie tho :rolleyes:
    PM to add
  • Options
    You're welcome Vida. There is a sticky thread for pets in the FAQ and Support sub forum if you wanted to more info :)
    thanks sugark ! I've been searching all over these boards for a guide and couldn't find them! ugh I'm hardly ever in SF.. maybe for a teacup piggy I'll be there more hahaha
  • Options
    I am loving this thread!!!
    28lz1fk.png

Here's Carol Davida who's walking with her two cats (one in her purse and the other 1 besides her).☺

She renamed her pet Charlton and she named her cat in her purse Purdy.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Madison took your lead with this one, Carol! Sometimes one cat just isn't enough lol

85A06746-9825-4A6F-BF7F-D25F34BBC340_zpsq7ilktaz.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Sugar thanks for answering Vida while I was out!

Oh Nai , that's wool not fur! There's a lil difference you know?! The magazine editor on me couldn't let that pass!

Fun fact, I got a fur coat on my box today, but it's fake ok?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Sugar thanks for answering Vida while I was out!

You're welcome Vats
  • Options
    AmyT wrote: »
    Madison took your lead with this one, Carol! Sometimes one cat just isn't enough lol

85A06746-9825-4A6F-BF7F-D25F34BBC340_zpsq7ilktaz.jpg

Yay! Oh BTW I love how you styled Madison with the cat purse with the skirt. It matches so well.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    CD23F22A-DD02-4B3D-A417-E1699F9FAEBC_zpso7uilk2t.jpg

By far my favorite pet, even though I was super excited about the pig too! I have all the pets but this one was awesome! Virtually owning a lion is fulfilling a real life dream of owning a big cat. I never will because I know they need to be in the wild but I was too obsessed with the lion king as a kid
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I can help you! Yeah, it was from the first baby event from June 5th 2015:

Credit goes to the lovely Kate <3

2a6341e.jpg

Oh great! Got it from the TB last week and was so happy!
    Android
  • Options
    Yesterday Maria was really needy and called me 5 times offering luxe stuff, weird sometimes she don't call once a day, but between all the junk I got this new cute Pittbull:
    BZ0zV7f.png?1

But don't be fooled by its cuteness, cause Vats is training it to be very feral, that way when Dirk or Chase come closer to Vats their a$$es gonna be bitten hard!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Here's Carol Davida with her dog. She named her pet Munchkin.
    ie15r5.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Sometimes 2 cats are better than 1.
    2r6dt6u.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Maria gave me 25 Kstars to buy this little guy. His name is Piqué :rolleyes:

em9yjiZ.png
  • Options
    Here's Carol Davida who's walking with her dog. She named him Pugsley.☺
    image.php?di=H0P1Z.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I don't know if it's been mentioned, but By taking a pet with you, you always know when the pets have recharged. I'll grab energy from all the pets, taking the first one with you. While you play, just tap the animal by your side, and if it pops for you, you know it's time for the others.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I don't know if it's been mentioned, but By taking a pet with you, you always know when the pets have recharged. I'll grab energy from all the pets, taking the first one with you. While you play, just tap the animal by your side, and if it pops for you, you know it's time for the others.

Yes, that is exactly the reason my doll now never leaves her home without a pet! That and the car blocks a few tapables...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Madison casually walking her pet polar bear around Mykonos. As you do. Nothing odd about this pic at all lol

15ABE1AB-6316-40A4-859D-77592FFFB7F1_zps7osnf3ib.jpg

I love this bear so much! Maybe even more than my KKH cats....
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    isabeau and Iceberg, taking a walk near Icing, in...Iceland. (What can I say? It just happened. Yay, I have a baby polar bear!)

image_zpspe0w291r.jpeg
  • Options
    Amy's polar bear and mine will rule the world together, both with an open heart and two clenched fists: one stuffed full with money, the other stuffed full with shopping bag handles.
  • Options
    I don't have plans to buy the Ice Club... so I'm going to kidnap those polar bears, if you want they back K$ isn't an option to have they retrieved cause I'm already too rich and can't spend that money to get the club... It's all Glu's fault that all polar bears on this thread will be kidnapped!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    AmyT wrote: »
    Madison casually walking her pet polar bear around Mykonos. As you do. Nothing odd about this pic at all lol

15ABE1AB-6316-40A4-859D-77592FFFB7F1_zps7osnf3ib.jpg

I love this bear so much! Maybe even more than my KKH cats....

Isn't it a little bit too hot for that litte thing in Mykonos? Maybe you should take it to Montana instead :(
    isabeau wrote: »
    isabeau and Iceberg, taking a walk near Icing, in...Iceland. (What can I say? It just happened. Yay, I have a baby polar bear!)

image_zpspe0w291r.jpeg

My first thought was not "Why is that girl walking a polar bear in the streets of Reykjavik", but "Why is this girl wearing a Balmain dress in the streets of Reykiavik" :D
  • Options
    Isn't it a little bit too hot for that litte thing in Mykonos? Maybe you should take it to Montana instead :(

My first thought was not "Why is that girl walking a polar bear in the streets of Reykjavik", but "Why is this girl wearing a Balmain dress in the streets of Reykiavik" :D

Hahahaha, omg, Cherrey, hahahahaha!!!