Options

No Throwback Event/ But the KKG Update is here

Comments

• Options
    urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    bladeoo wrote: »
    Linda I got your request but I couldn't join because it was full lol. Oh boy I just wanna experience it and give some kred, yo

Same here! Got the invite but when I tried to accept it said the krew was already full.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Great, so the shy ones who lurked get in the group but the ones like me who interact in this forum get locked out. Yes I am bitter
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Wow! These outfits are amazingly horrible. I was hoping for a good VIP weekend event, but with the disappointment of the last VIP event I'm not not all that shocked. It figures the only decent outfit would be the one you have to pay for and I told myself I would not spend anymore money on this game. I was going to wait and buy the ice club for the event and I still will. At least if I buy it during the event I will get something out of it.

OH. These items are not worth the Kstars i guess :(
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    MissJanuary83MissJanuary83 Registered Users 30 Posts
    Great, so the shy ones who lurked get in the group but the ones like me who interact in this forum get locked out. Yes I am bitter

Well comments like this don't exactly make us shy ones feel welcome. Sorry, you're annoyed.
    You could start a KKH Glu Krew 3. There are definitely enough forum people left for everyone to have a Krew.
    You can call me Tiffany.
    iOS player
    Active daily on KKH, KKG & BSAD
    GC: Tiffany12683
    Star ID: 2J2E2NWR
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    I'm actually glad this VIP event is bland AF I've decided to start saving my k stars so I can go wild on black Friday this year

Same here, Nisha. :( Seems like we have to wait for another VIP event... zz
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Linda, yay I leveled up and I've send a private request to you.☺ My doll's name is Carolena Davena.
    image.php?di=ALAJH.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Well comments like this don't exactly make us shy ones feel welcome. Sorry, you're annoyed.
    You could start a KKH Glu Krew 3. There are definitely enough forum people left for everyone to have a Krew.

I would've already done so if I had the k gems
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Just found the spoiler for the girls:

image_zpse89fbcf2.jpeg

I'm so unimpressed... I had a whole wishlist made with what I was going to buy this VIP event... but seriously there is nothing VIP about the earner outfit...

image_zpsjeojeqqs.jpeg

And a Shop My Closet! Cute!!! Will most likely get this one lol!!

Closet is the only thing I'm going for this weekend. I think. Depending on if the price has changed (which will mean nah, not worth it, if they've raised it--note a sudden increase in number of K-stars in the bundle, as well as Perk Points added, so while I hope not, I won't be surprised) and how it looks on my doll. I like the 100 K-stars and Perk Points added tho. A lot! Yay, Perk Points with bundle purchases! Yay, 100 K-stars--100 K-stars!!!--with this bundle! But you know that saying, "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is"? That's what just hit me. Ohhhh noooooo! Please be too good and too true!
  • Options

Aww, Sonia, I'm so sorry. I have a feeling it's not done yet at all; I think a lot of people who more often than not really only check in on the weekends don't even know about it and I bet plenty will want to be in a group that you start. Can you start a Krew, doll? Seriously--blade?? So cool!
  • Options
    I would've already done so if I had the k gems

Sonia--you need gems for the KKH Krew or stars? I'm wondering if there's some way I can help you out. I'm really not into it myself, but if there's some way I can help you start your own, you'd better let me know, k?:)
  • Options
    Isabeau, it cost 40 kgems to start a krew.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Isabeau, it cost 40 kgems to start a krew.

Ah, gems. Thanks, Carol. I'm really not interested in it myself, but I was hoping I could maybe help Sonia out. Thinking about it, so yeah, I'd just give her the gems, but how would I get them to her anyway? And...ohhhhh, I thought the KKH one was originating here because this is where I'm seeing so much talked about. I knew my K&K update had it, but ok, just that the *name* includes "KKH" in it. So thank you 2wice!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Not really in love with anything this weekend which is fine since I can save my Kstars AND since it's a VIP weekend, not have to wake up before the crack of dawn. Even Kim's pick is all well and good, but I have at least two black dresses just like that. Is this a Kstar for every event weekend? That would def make things nice.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    isabeau wrote: »
    Ah, gems. Thanks, Carol. I'm really not interested in it myself, but I was hoping I could maybe help Sonia out. Thinking about it, so yeah, I'd just give her the gems, but how would I get them to her anyway? And...ohhhhh, I thought the KKH one was originating here because this is where I'm seeing so much talked about. I knew my K&K update had it, but ok, just that the *name* includes "KKH" in it. So thank you 2wice!

I bought a pack of gems so I could start one. But who would join? Lol
    *ponders*
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • Options
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Not really in love with anything this weekend which is fine since I can save my Kstars AND since it's a VIP weekend, not have to wake up before the crack of dawn. Even Kim's pick is all well and good, but I have at least two black dresses just like that. Is this a Kstar for every event weekend? That would def make things nice.

Yep and I will be grinding for more k stars and I'm buying that ice club for sure. That's the upside to VIP weekends. If you don't like the items, at least you can accumulate stars
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • Options
    Yep and I will be grinding for more k stars and I'm buying that ice club for sure. That's the upside to VIP weekends. If you don't like the items, at least you can accumulate stars

Bingo, and the ice club was my plan as well. I was thinking if the 3rd item was something I really liked for ~300kstars I'd buy the DJ and the furniture, but I'll just save that for now. I like the hot pink pants for sure, but I don't like them for that much lol
    IOS

• Options
    I bought a pack of gems so I could start one. But who would join? Lol
    *ponders*

If the krew that was started by Linda already gets too jam packed, then my new doll can join the third krew then lol

I've always wanted to be friends with iOS players.:)
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    If the krew that was started by Linda already gets too jam packed, then my new doll can join the third krew then lol

I've always wanted to be friends with iOS players.:)

It tells me it's full when she sent me a request. She did count 10 of us so idk we'll see when she wakes up tomorrow (or later idk the time zone) but yea it'll be nice to have some android friends
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • Options
    I'm in a krew, but it doesn't let me send kred or anything right now. Maybe when things get settled I can join/create a group and participate more on it. Even my giftbox screen isn't working right now.
    IOS

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I don't understand why some join requests were accepted sooner than others... I'm so sorry not everyone got in the Krew. Hopefully someone can start a third Krew?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    FYI: I just got a k gem from a tappable. I didn't screenshot out of pure shock lol
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    GUYS, can I please ask that you post weekend stuff in the Weekend Thread? We're leaving this open for KREW stuff, otherwise, it would be closed. Thanks, the Gems vs Stars thing is getting confusing so PLEASE if you mean Stars in KKH say Stars, and if you mean Gems in KKG, say Gems.

Sonia, did you get a Gem in KKG, or a Star in KKH? If it's a star, why not post it in the Weekend Thread (link in my sig) so others grinding will know. And, do you know where it was? What you tapped? If there is a magic pigeon, I'll make stew when I done getting his stars. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    FYI: I just got a k gem from a tappable. I didn't screenshot out of pure shock lol

Me too! In fact... I got 2 Kgems! I was shocked but managed to react and took a screenshot. What a sweet surprise!
    PM to add
  • Options
    GUYS, can I please ask that you post weekend stuff in the Weekend Thread? We're leaving this open for KREW stuff, otherwise, it would be closed. Thanks, the Gems vs Stars thing is getting confusing so PLEASE if you mean Stars in KKH say Stars, and if you mean Gems in KKG, say Gems.

Sonia, did you get a Gem in KKG, or a Star in KKH? If it's a star, why not post it in the Weekend Thread (link in my sig) so others grinding will know. And, do you know where it was? What you tapped? If there is a magic pigeon, I'll make stew when I done getting his stars. :)

It was a k gem (from a fire hydrant) from KKG I posted it here because krews were being talked about in here
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • Options
    Is anyone gonna start a third krew? I would like to join a krew from the K&K forums but I don't think that the posters from that forum are active members there even though they're active K&K players. And I would rather be apart of a krew with my forum friends instead.:cool:
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Oh Ok, I was going to see if it was universal or a Random Bonuses going around. A week or so ago I remember saying Glu would be trying out all kinds of little bonus things, it encourages us to play more, because the more you play the better your chances. :)
    But yes, this is the most confusing thread ever. I didn't want to shut off the krew stuff, nor did I want to start a krew thread, because then people who just play kkg would flock over, and Glu specifically wantd feedback from the KKH Players, So,
    Since the Tuesday Event part is over, this is for our quiet krew adds.

Please put your feedback and talk about the Update in the game, along with problems here.

And please talk about our Weekend Stuff here. Disorganization is bothering members, so help me out? It will improve the forum too. :)

Remember to leave feedback and update chat on this thread. We want KK:H to get the same 'social aspects' as KKG, And couldn't that also mean iOS and Android happily living as one? I'm going to take my own advice and go to leave some feedback. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Is anyone gonna start a third krew? I would like to join a krew from the K&K forums but I don't think that the posters from that forum are active members there even though they're active K&K players. And I would rather be apart of a krew with my forum friends instead.:cool:

I think you'll certainly get on a KKH Krew. I can start 2 if we have to. But w have to use KKH Krew 9 and KKHKrew 99. lol. And, I'll look around and see what friends of mine need krews. But all this is contingent on the number of a) how many can you have on a krew, and b) how many krews can you be one. so can someone get those numbers, and what if you have a basically low level player, dows that harm the krew in anyway?

I also think there might be some shifting, My dolls might move around making room somewhere. so bottom line, don't worry Carol, You won't be krewless for long.
    Can someone answer, how many krews can a player be on, and how many people in a krew?

If the KKH Krew leaders could pm me that would save me from pouring over the pages, and for that I thank you. I'd like to get us all together in a group pm. I think if we can perfect the Krew thing in KKG, when it rolls into KKH, we'll have krew selection down to a science. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Koko, my new doll didn't join a krew yet. She only has Android friends and would also like to be friends with iOS players too.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    It's 10 krews including the leader I believe.

Carol, I think bladeoo created a krew #3.
    PM to add
  • Options
    From what I've experienced you can only join one krew at a time. When you try to join one and you're already apart of another, it asks you "do you want to leave (krew1 name here) and join (krew 2 name here)?" I can start one and IF you're not already apart of one, PM me and I'll send you a request :) Carol, Koko and Nai wanna join?
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie