Options

Weekend Event 8/19/16~ Love is all around so Lets make a Date.

Comments

• Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    I just did that, but didn't get any hearts for the second kiss.

I was stuck with the Love Guru action and vintage wine when I only needed a couple of hearts to finish the date. I don't get it, why sometimes I have only 2 actions when there should be at least 4 to choose from? :confused:

That's been happening to me too--but only during this Dating event. Everybody along with Glu knows the Vintage Wine deal. And giving only two options means you have to spend/waste more of your energy. And that'sssss the dating special.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    All 4 items were at my pallete and I chose the one with K$:mad:
    X5dpO4w.png?1

I'm without any patience to play KKH lately, feels like an obligation lol

KKG is having a date event too and even the gameplay not being as practical as KKH is, everything looks more smooth since we can 'control' the time of the date.

It's time to Glu change that on KKH too, I want to date for 2 or 4 hours and Bort keeping asking for 8:eek:

Am I mad or the 2h dates had their points reduced? I thought it used to be something like 10 or 12 points...

You know the vintage wine is running away from V&B this weekend, uhg!

This was to be a perfect romantic weekend, but I feel that will end up on those with a huge fight between them:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    My pallette... one of the best I've ever had. I don't think I will go for the hair or the pants. I'm happy with the shoes and top.
    hDfeot.jpg
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    It wonder if anyone's going to be able to finish this event. I wish they would've reduced the amount of points needed for each earnable item since dating varies so much. During a gig weekend I'd be at 150 by now but I'm only at 68 so far :(
  • Options
    tara98goldtara98gold Registered Users 87 Posts
    I've never been so happy about receiving cash in my daily gift boxes. These bottles of wine are killing me.

Same here, I wish hubby would pay for more dates but of course he isn't LOL!
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Haha I just saw Sebastian at Oak so I knew you'd won at least the jacket :p Congrats on the lucky pallet :D
    LantsPance wrote: »
    My pallette... one of the best I've ever had. I don't think I will go for the hair or the pants. I'm happy with the shoes and top.
    hDfeot.jpg
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    hDfeot.jpg
    Congrats Lants! :)
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    It wonder if anyone's going to be able to finish this event. I wish they would've reduced the amount of points needed for each earnable item since dating varies so much. During a gig weekend I'd be at 150 by now but I'm only at 68 so far :(

The dating weekends are one of the easier ones to finish. You will start getting longer dates soon. Plus, the three event gigs are great payouts. But, if you don't already do this, try to date at Oak and shell out the cash for the wine a few times. If you luck up and get a 1 hour, that's it. If you get a longer one and he pays, jackpot.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Just noticed that if you date NPCs, you get less event bonus points! Is it some sort of punishment for cheating our spouses:confused:

It's because with the new NPCs the dates will be for shorter hrs. It hope that answers your question.

I usually flirt with a lot in order to finish the event faster. Good luck with completing the event!:)
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Vats wrote: »

KKG is having a date event too and even the gameplay not being as practical as KKH is, everything looks more smooth since we can 'control' the time of the date.

It's time to Glu change that on KKH too, I want to date for 2 or 4 hours and Bort keeping asking for 8:eek:

Am I mad or the 2h dates had their points reduced? I thought it used to be something like 10 or 12 points...

The dating events on K&K game is 10× better than KKH. I wish that we can choose how long we want the dates to be on KKH. My doll is constantly arguing with Jack for shorter dates, but he always insisted on choosing the longer dates smh. The shorter dates always gave out less event points. I'm 100% positive that the longer dates gives out higher event points.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    All 4 items were at my pallete and I chose the one with K$:mad:
    X5dpO4w.png?1

I'm without any patience to play KKH lately, feels like an obligation lol

You know the vintage wine is running away from V&B this weekend, uhg!

This was to be a perfect romantic weekend, but I feel that will end up on those with a huge fight between them:p

When it's an in and out date, I don't care, I even date Strange. But....for a romantic rendevous........Go to your hideaway in Big Sur. It's just such a wonderfully romantic place. Vatsy and Bort should go there. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    After the first event, the client said you should do a free photo shoot because he feels you haven't earned your fee. But Simon found a starring role in a movie. Do you stick with the client for a freebie.....or do you do the movie?

AAAARGH. Part of me says keep the client happy, but the other half says I didn't NOT earn the 5 Stars for the gig, so give me the movie. Which will you do, and will it affect your final payout? Any ideas?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    This event storyline bugged me. After I did the first event I chose the movie. After the movie I found out the guy from the first event was suing me for not doing the photoshoot he demanded I do. So Simon asked if I wanted to do the shoot or charm him. I charmed him, went to the premiere of my movie and the vent ended. Nothing more was said about getting sued or anything. Just kind of a lame ending imo.
  • Options
    Julesmo wrote: »
    The dating weekends are one of the easier ones to finish. You will start getting longer dates soon. Plus, the three event gigs are great payouts. But, if you don't already do this, try to date at Oak and shell out the cash for the wine a few times. If you luck up and get a 1 hour, that's it. If you get a longer one and he pays, jackpot.

I'm just having rotten luck I guess. I'm either getting 1 hour dates with no wine in sight or 8 hour dates that are zapping all my energy.
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Are the weekend gigs for dating events really worth it? I've been staying away because I want to go on as many dates as possible, but if they have a huge payout I'll do them. Although, they don't sound very good from the comments above...
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Are the weekend gigs for dating events really worth it? I've been staying away because I want to go on as many dates as possible, but if they have a huge payout I'll do them. Although, they don't sound very good from the comments above...

I received 45 event points for the first one, and then I chose to do the ad. I haven't started that gig yet, so I don't know what it pays. I usually wait until I have made the first two levels of any event and then start the event gigs. They usually give me the points buffer to relax a little in the last two levels.
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Okay so I had terrible luck with my first pallette! I like to get at least one event item so the event doesn't last so long, but I got nothing after three opens:

mDxHRij.png

So I opened some more-- I would have stopped after the first except I got some stars, so I opened more-- ugh that dress. But then I got the hair! I did want it, so I'm glad, but it cost me a lot of k stars, and after the TB sale, I am so low-- I'm worried we'll have a VIP next weekend and I'll have a rough time!

YcyIazy.png
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    I got 25 points for the event, and 25 bonus points. So 50event points for about 60 Energy is good. But at then end of the last event, unless it's a VIP weekend, there are extra 'completion" points. Unless this is a fluke. Anyway 2 games took the high road - doing the photoshoot, while one grabbed for the movie.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    This is perfect for our event 😁 lol
    https://youtu.be/AmhImhF4v8c
    Android
  • Options
    So it turns out the new hat/hair was actually kind of tough to style, because it seems kind of casual to me. Here's Everly wearing i, and OF COURSE she's blinking again-- you'd think with all of her professional modeling experience she'd know how to keep her eyes open in pictures! ;)

nMXTqgh.png
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    Is it me or does this week's event...the gift box hat looks very similar like the earn able hat just like at K&K from a previous weekend event?
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Thank you for the birthday wishes everyone! Much appreciated. And paid dates are definitely the best kind! Especially when your SO has such expensive taste :)
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    haftime wrote: »
    So it turns out the new hat/hair was actually kind of tough to style, because it seems kind of casual to me. Here's Everly wearing i, and OF COURSE she's blinking again-- you'd think with all of her professional modeling experience she'd know how to keep her eyes open in pictures! ;)

nMXTqgh.png

You have the right touch for photographs lol

Carol, isn't the necklace the same from a few weeks ago as well?

Happy Birthday urnxo! Maybe your spouse will get the hint and pay for more dates lol

Mine FINALLY offered to pay, but alas I'm only getting 1-2 hrs. Also, only opened my one giftbox this weekend and got kash. Of course if I had opened my regular 2nd box, the top was in it. Alas, just have to learn a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. No top today means I can always buy one later.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Happy Happy Birthday Urnxo

HBUrnxo.gif

Hope you're having an awesome day.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Doing the first event gig. "Wish I had a job like that..." "Do whatever it is you do..." What a little twerp.
  • Options
    oh my goodness! I just reached the max (15000) with my husband! I had a second baby (so now I have two boys-- would have been nice to get a girl!). So i can't keep leveling up with him-- do you think I should move on to another partner?
  • Options
    Is it me or does this week's event...the gift box hat looks very similar like the earn able hat just like at K&K from a previous weekend event?

I thought the same thing.
    I think the games borrow ideas from one another sometimes.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    It's because with the new NPCs the dates will be for shorter hrs. It hope that answers your question.

I usually flirt with a lot in order to finish the event faster. Good luck with completing the event!:)

Ok. That makes sense. I didn't know the bonus points also change according to the time of dating.
    On a side note, I forgot we can't delete Dirk on the contact list. I reached 200 with him then realized I can't delete him. I almost panicked. Thank goodness my hubby didn't call for a divorce. Maybe spouses ask for a divorce at the next relationship level?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    This event is going so well. Dating events are my favorite form of event, by far. I hope we begin to see them more often!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    haftime wrote: »
    oh my goodness! I just reached the max (15000) with my husband! I had a second baby (so now I have two boys-- would have been nice to get a girl!). So i can't keep leveling up with him-- do you think I should move on to another partner?

Is there any reason (besides sentimentality) to hold on to a spouse when you've reached 15000? I was thinking I could start dating another NPC until my husband asks for a divorce and get the level-up awards from the new spouse?

Do I keep my babies if I get a divorce?