Options

It's Monday, should we get up early tomorrow?

What's that Barkley?
You trying to tell us Something?
Oh......you're wondering if there will be a midweek event?
Gee Barkley, we don't know yet, But we can dream about it here.........

barkingboxer.gif

Personally, I'd love any midweek they threw our way. and that includes another Show Your Style.
Waiting 4 hours between rounds, wasn't so bad when we had TBs as the first 2 boxes.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
πŸ’œVats
πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345

Comments

• Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I'm really hoping for a midweek as well. I was gone for most of the weekend so I haven't really played and without an event it's just a bit boring, having maxed out my fans and done all three combacks...
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    What about the Reality Show? That's a nice climb I don't know of anyone who's made it to the top there. Right now I'm doing Misty's weekend gigs. But I'll drop them for any midweek event they can whip up. They combined the "TB Events" and Show Your Style and made a wonderful wonderful event. But what other events could we have on a midweek? Oh my, do you think we could have another one like last week?

I want to state here and now, I haven't even heard a rumor of anything for tomorrow, but last week at noon we got the surprise of the event....so it could happen. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yeah last week was a big surprise!

Since there's almost nothing left to do with BSAD and I just go on dates to try level up faster on KK, I have more time again for KKH events without going crazy, so anything that could come is welcome!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Well, in that kase, can we look forward to a Wednesday We Wear thread this week? And Nai said she might bring back How We Style.....I mentioned that they grabbed Nai's idea for the new Show Your Style event. The second I saw the "Style this item" with the sunnies....I said Yes. They grabbed that from Nai. So.... maybe even if we don't have a midweek we'll have things to do here during the midweek. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I don't know Koko, is anyone else willing to participate besides you?

I feel that those threads were slowing dying and I stopped before anyone but me posted on them.

Seems that fashion threads aren't a thing here anymore...

You can see a lot of posters here nowadays, but most of their dolls and RL backgrounds are completely unknown to me at least.

It's ok things change, if people show interest again we can bring those back!:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I just thought with a lot of newer faces....when I was looking for a picture of my dolls with the squirrel down I came across the day you said let's go Goth. Now that was really fun turning my blond blue-eyed sweeties into dark goth girls ...reminded me of me when I was younger but that's beside the point. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Vats wrote: Β»

I feel that those threads were slowing dying and I stopped before anyone but me posted on them.

You can see a lot of posters here nowadays, but most of their dolls and RL backgrounds are completely unknown to me at least.

I would participate! I finally know how to upload pictures here. I became really active here when friends for android was frozen, so I didn't have any. Now that I have so many people from this forum on my game, it has changed everything! I think there are some others like me who came along during that time and never got to take part in the group pics, etc. I for one would love to see it again!
  • Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    Vats wrote: Β»

i miss those threads! I'd participate!

it's still fashion week, I'm wondering if there's a second round of show your style.
  • Options
    VidaBoheme....the thought of that brings a smile to my face. Hope so.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AngeredFanAngeredFan Registered Users 36 Posts
    I'm always down for a good event.
    Since I already missed plenty of events in past, either due to crashes or vacations (I travel a lot), I'll keep my fingers crossed for something good this week.
    Me and God.. nah, we don't get along.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Good news: there's going to be another sale and Show Your Style event this week! The Kardashians have definitely been in the spotlight during their trip to the Big Apple for NYFW and now you can celebrate with Kim in the game. :D

Clothing_Sale_Promo.jpg

Female_Event_Promo.jpg

Female_Featured_Wardrobe.jpg

Male_Event_Promo.jpg

Male_Featured_Wardrobe.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    Julesmo that pirate outfit you mentioned in the other thread! lol

darn I wish I didn't buy that balmain jumpsuit over the weekend... this is the best midweek event ever! thanks kalinda!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Good news: there's going to be another sale and Show Your Style event this week! The Kardashians have definitely been in the spotlight during their trip to the Big Apple for NYFW and now you can celebrate with Kim in the game. :D

Male_Event_Promo.jpg

Voting events are my favorite, yay! :D

When does it start? The usual, i.e 12 hours from now or later?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Hallelujah!!! Thank you so much for posting Kalinda! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– :o
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • Options
    Whhhhhaaaaatttt? That has got to be the fastest "wish and it comes true" EVER on this forum! Thanks for the costumes! And thank you, Kalinda, for posting this!
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Thanks Kalinda!!

I love love love that Glu has chosen items that have been in the wardrobe for a little while now, which means the odds of people having already purchased it/already owning it are higher! That's fantastic. Well done, Glu!
  • Options
    Yay. Barkley was right. Thanks Kalinda! Gotta love these midweeks. So......if you laughed last week, when I said hydrate before bed with a big glass of water, then posted you couldn't believe you missed the beginning......go ahead. Try it. It will wake you up early, and if it's not time yet, you replenish the water while you're up *wink, and go back to bed for a couple of hours, or you get up and quietly wait. Me....I come down, make coffee, say my morning prayers, boot up, kill spam open my devices and start the day. Watch, now will all my 'this is how to do it' I'll oversleep tomorrow. heh heh.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AngeredFanAngeredFan Registered Users 36 Posts
    This is epic.
    Me and God.. nah, we don't get along.
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    So, the items we have to buy are just going to get more expensive each time?
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts

Clothing_Sale_Promo.jpg

Female_Event_Promo.jpg

Female_Featured_Wardrobe.jpg

Male_Event_Promo.jpg

Will facebook players be able to play this week's event?
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Will facebook players be able to play this week's event?

No, the Show Your Style event is limited to Android, iOS and Amazon Kindle players.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    No, the Show Your Style event is limited to Android and iOS players.

Will they ever be available for facebook?
    Thanks for your reply.
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Oh this is the perfect time to grab the two balmain tops I like - the two with the ruffly black collars. I wonder if this means another VIP weekend? We had a double VIP a few months ago so anything is possible

Speaking of things from a few months ago being brought back for a k-star purchase, this gives me hope of one day having this hairstyle in my grasp -

13551753_1739369433000344_1385809929_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIwMzUyODI5OTMxOTE4NzM3NQ%3D%3D.2

Vats' dream hair was the one last weekend and I must admit this one is mine. Not to mention the suit and hair from the pay boxes of this weekend:

13561737_154683201619047_1876876888_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE2ODA3MTM5ODk2NDEyMzU4NA%3D%3D.2

Obvi nothing is guaranteed but I have to hold out hope at least.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Eeeeep, purchaseable Halloween TB items!! (Jealous of the boys' Christmas stuff, but I can wait!)
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    Hey Kalinda, eggsandbananas, and Forum Peeps!

If you update your game, your stuff is all back in your closet! Or should be. I've got my things back. :)

Thanks so much Glu team!
  • Options
    Hey Kalinda, eggsandbananas, and Forum Peeps!

If you update your game, your stuff is all back in your closet! Or should be. I've got my things back. :)

Thanks so much Glu team!

I just looked! Yay! I really like the new format of Show Your Style. After a few rough starts, I think it is one of the best midweeks.
  • Options
    OMG, you left out a few things in that photo, Kalinda!

kCGWYJg.jpg

EXCUSE ME WHILE I HYPERVENTILATE.
  • Options
    OMG, you left out a few things in that photo, Kalinda!

kCGWYJg.jpg

EXCUSE ME WHILE I HYPERVENTILATE.

Looks so major on you!
  • Options
    Looks so major on you!

Thank you, bb!

tumblr_mr8vi2a9V91se8njpo1_500.gif
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Lii wrote: Β»
    So, the items we have to buy are just going to get more expensive each time?

Aww ye right. It's more expensive this week. Please don't do this to us broke players, GLU ☹☹☹
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–