Options

Weekend Event ~ 9/23/2016 Fun is for Sure, but theme is TBA!

1235Next

Comments

• Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Thank you all! For the warm welcome. Can someone tell me what's this thing about Facebook for friends? Does it mean we can now be friends with iOS people?.

Share with me facebook names in PM if that's better for you! This game is not the same without friends.

Also, what else is new? The last time I played was last week of june/first of july.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    VidaBoheme wrote: »
    I'm just curious, did anyone think to choose the introverted pair to match up? it didn't occur to me that maybe I could have choosen them to pair up (because even though they would rather be at home at least they match up! )

I did both. I always choose differently for my two games to see what would happen. I'm kind of disappointed that this match maker thing didn't even get addressed much in the third gig. It was just misty saying she saw there was already at least one couple who met up. So there's hope for her still. Then both game got two KStars in the third gig.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Thank you all! For the warm welcome. Can someone tell me what's this thing about Facebook for friends? Does it mean we can now be friends with iOS people?.

Share with me facebook names in PM if that's better for you! This game is not the same without friends.

Also, what else is new? The last time I played was last week of june/first of july.

Welcome back! You can find some info here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?219657-Playing-on-Android-must-Switch-from-Google-connections-to-Facebook
    I was wondering the same thing regarding cross platform friends since iOS10 got rid of Game Center app.
    Unfortunately, it seems like iOS games are not synced with FB. When my two games (both iOS) log out of Game Center but both are connected with Facebook. They don't see each other's updated outfits. I hope Glu will make iOS players able to add friends through FB.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    I did both. I always choose differently for my two games to see what would happen. I'm kind of disappointed that this match maker thing didn't even get addressed much in the third gig. It was just misty saying she saw there was already at least one couple who met up. So there's hope for her still. Then both game got two KStars in the third gig.

thanks for the info! I too was hoping for some resolution at the third gig, like maybe thanks for inviting me I met this great person lol it was a bummer seeing Misty alone again lol
  • Options
    A-listerA-lister Registered Users 72 Posts
    I'm done too.
    This is how my doll styled this week's items
    6f6CF6b.jpg
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Stardust I'll PM you my Facebook!

I'm sure you'll find a nice look to the new Xime, if not maybe that's a sign that you should bring back Garrett instead of her lol

Yep Vats miss his buddy a lot!:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Stardust I'll PM you my Facebook!

I'm sure you'll find a nice look to the new Xime, if not maybe that's a sign that you should bring back Garrett instead of her lol

Yep Vats miss his buddy a lot!:p

Oh Vats...you can even imagine how much I miss him too. But I bought a lot more for Xime that I did for G so...as for now I'll bring Xime back and once I can make my phone's wifi work I'll bring back Garrett. We will be back! Lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Just want to remind everyone, they doubled the star payout for watched videos and other offers all weekend. Go check, Grab those Stars!. Now I'll go see what happened when.....drum roll.....I slept till 7 a.m. Not 4 a.m. 7. I'm doing a happy dance.

Hey....3 months till Christmas. I just did a little Halloween decorating (yes, but if it's in the stores, it's fine in my house. lol) Kim's birthday next month, and then, be still my heart, all the fun of the holiday season here. Black. Friday. Sale. I hope they have one this year...include a bunch of TBs. I guess I'm trying to say Happy Happy Sunday.

Just wanted to piggyback... if you guys haven't done this yet, do it!! I was on a roll with videos this morning and earned 38 k-stars. I only got like 8 the other day but I guess Glu gods were feeling generous today :)
  • Options
    LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    Ohhh A-Lister what event are those shoes from?
    Your doll is looking great :)
    A-lister wrote: »
    I'm done too.
    This is how my doll styled this week's items
    6f6CF6b.jpg
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Lena the shoes are from a Shop My Closet offer back in August. Came with a white dress and hairstyle, I believe :)
    Lenochka wrote: »
    Ohhh A-Lister what event are those shoes from?
    Your doll is looking great :)
  • Options
    LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    Lena the shoes are from a Shop My Closet offer back in August. Came with a white dress and hairstyle, I believe :)

Thank you Sugar :)
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    My plans yesterday got cancelled, so I finished the event :D

Final look:

33mbvrt.jpg

Looks like something my girl Rihanna would wear. Lovin it