Options

39th Week of the Year - Will we have a Midweek Event?

Comments

• Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Is the jumpsuit denim? I have one mixed in with my event items but it doesn't have an icon.

No, it's a dark blue and I think it was something Khloe wore! I looked through the past events thread and can't find it in at all :( I'll keep trying though!!
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Val_ wrote: »
    Can someone post a picture of this infamous blue jumpsuit? lol

It's this lovely royal blue color. I think it was in the event hat also included the hair that people are using to emulate the Marilyn Monroe look here on the forum. It's also strapless.
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Val_ viewpost-right.png

(orig. posted by Julesmo) It's this lovely royal blue color. I think it was in the event hat also included the hair that people are using to emulate the Marilyn Monroe look here on the forum. It's also strapless.

this one?

6EawSAC.png

I got it in a TB box awhile back (along with those earrings). It's def a great piece!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Here's my first TB box. I won my first round but lost my second two... oh I hope I can finish this event!

Xp0dUpY.png

These boots are absolutely cute. There are other good things in the pallet, too. Nice to see a mix of shoes, accessories, and clothes (i.e. not just all sunglasses!).
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    haftime wrote: »
    quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Val_ viewpost-right.png

(orig. posted by Julesmo) It's this lovely royal blue color. I think it was in the event hat also included the hair that people are using to emulate the Marilyn Monroe look here on the forum. It's also strapless.

this one?

6EawSAC.png

I got it in a TB box awhile back (along with those earrings). It's def a great piece!

That's the one!!! I love it so much!! Thank you for posting it :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    Here's my apparently winning outfit:

image_8.jpeg

I decided to go for the "I'm a celebrity and don't want to be recognized" look. So far it's won 2/2. :D
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    6iy41t.jpg
    9liavc.jpg
    One of my favorite events! I remember feeling sooo tempted to spend all my kstars to get the jumpsuit but i had just around 500 kstars saved for the upcoming Black Friday (the next VIP) so with great sadness i didn't spend one single kstar on this event lol
    I got the jumpsuit in a past TBE and i felt so happy! I also got the skirt and i'm hoping i can get the rest someday :) the top, the shoes or THE HAIR!!!! I even like the sunglasses... and i almost never like them :D
    Tarabella08 and Julesmo i wish you all the luck! I really hope you get it or maybe for glu to put it for sale... along with those pirate boots lol
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Lia wrote: »
    Sooo these are my throwback boxes this week. First one I opened was the sunglasses. Gee I wonder what item I will get next time?? Anyone else in the same situation? I do have the majority of throwback items but definitely not all. I'm missing all the St. Patty's day items from this year and some other things around that time of the year. Are they not included in my boxes? I'm not getting how this works.
    8411AF27-ADEA-46A9-A26A-6EE24C080953_zpszodofrwo.png

Well my best suggestion would be to contact customer care with the screenshot of your empty almost palette, and tell them what you've told us. Good luck, and I hope you get an explanation (preferably a fix) soon. Please let us know what happens.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    One of my favorite events! I remember feeling sooo tempted to spend all my kstars to get the jumpsuit but i had just around 500 kstars saved for the upcoming Black Friday (the next VIP) so with great sadness i didn't spend one single kstar on this event lol
    I got the jumpsuit in a past TBE and i felt so happy! I also got the skirt and i'm hoping i can get the rest someday :) the top, the shoes or THE HAIR!!!! I even like the sunglasses... and i almost never like them :D
    Tarabella08 and Julesmo i wish you all the luck! I really hope you get it or maybe for glu to put it for sale... along with those pirate boots lol

Wow, now that I see it all together like that, it really was a great event. It was back when I skipped VIPs because I didn't spend much on the game. I've amended that policy slightly :) thank you for posting this!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    K&K is giving me fits by not uploading so I'm taking time away from the Ipad to upload pics:

35ap30w.jpg

this is my look so far, won a few

28bte2s.jpg

I won this, I have no idea if it's a long shirt, a dress, or what, but OK
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    day 1 looks:

tumblr_oe6xvdt8xK1qfvh9po1_540.jpg

The first two won but the last two didn't :/ I'm on my second box tho - my first was yet another pair of shoes, I guess my guy is shoe a holic LMAO - so hopefully things line up well so I can grab both clothing items since I really, REALLY like them both.

Look 5, before I turn in for the night -

tumblr_oe74c8DPyI1qfvh9po1_400.jpg

good luck everyone!!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options

Yaaassss!!! I also love ALL of the gift box items.. even the sunglasses ;) thank you for posting!!! I also hope you get your boots! It's sooo nice that Glu is giving us the option to buy tb's lately! It gives us hope for some of the amazing things we missed out on :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    Full_Size_Render.jpg

Got my first box! The earrings were my first open and I wasn't satisfied so I tried for another. I wasn't too happy but after trying the shoes on with a few different dresses I'm feeling better about them :). And I've been wanting some more minimal earrings too so I'm happy. 20 more points till my second box! I'm 2/4 so far haha so we'll see how the rest of my submissions do.
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Lizard wrote: »
    I just finished one and received nothing :confused:

That's weird, I did a 6h gig and then received a bunch of checkmarks, about 20 or more.
    PM to add
  • Options
    MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    This is so meeeannn lol I opened four pallets and both times I was one freakin ONE box away from the fangs
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    So far I am 4/4.
    o7o76c.jpg
    My second box. Big fat meh. Oh well, the sunglasses are part of the reason why I have decided to stop buying extra TB boxes. I love the few that I get, but I'm trying to save my k stars, which means gibing up opening a second box.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    Minji wrote: »
    This is so meeeannn lol I opened four pallets and both times I was one freakin ONE box away from the fangs

Awww!! I would've shed a tear haha. I hope you have better luck next time!! :) Those dang fangs!!
    XoXo
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Minji wrote: »

So torturous... I didn't see any fangs in any of my boxes.

bv6MqcT.gif
    PM to add
  • Options
    A-listerA-lister Registered Users 72 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    So torturous... I didn't see any fangs in any of my boxes.

bv6MqcT.gif
    More you wait for them, bigger will be the satisfaction when you'll get them. Just don't lose your hope :)
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Another meh for me
    sb553m.png

2w4zjp5.jpg

I've been lucky this time around and have won all my submissions (and I always forget that I can use the same outfit twice haha)

2w3q903.jpg
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I got a purse in my second box. I was so disgusted I didn't take a screenshot haha. On the plus side, it's now out of the way. One of these days my palettes are going to be nothing but hairstyles. I'm missing so many! :confused:
  • Options
    Miimoliin wrote: »
    Full_Size_Render.jpg

Got my first box! The earrings were my first open and I wasn't satisfied so I tried for another. I wasn't too happy but after trying the shoes on with a few different dresses I'm feeling better about them :). And I've been wanting some more minimal earrings too so I'm happy. 20 more points till my second box! I'm 2/4 so far haha so we'll see how the rest of my submissions do.

Congrats! I think you picked the best boxes :) those shoes go well with lots of stuff and those earring are definitely on my wishlist
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    I got a purse in my second box. I was so disgusted I didn't take a screenshot haha. On the plus side, it's now out of the way. One of these days my palettes are going to be nothing but hairstyles. I'm missing so many! :confused:

Me too!!

I just saw these two hairstyles while voting and I wish I could get them (on the right side in both screenshots)

2gy3bqr.jpg

and

fubzva.png
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    Won this outfit out of my first mystery box, I love it!

image_9.jpeg
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I wonder why this event ends at noon EST tomorrow. Why not let players keep going until 10pm like the prior SYS events before it was pay for play? If anything, that would be more of am incentive to spend on items to join IMO
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Maybe the event has to end before they can shoot through the files for Friday's event? Just thinkin....

How are you doing on the event do you think you'll you'll finish? Have you posted any of your looks in the How we style thread ? Are you winning or losing more?
    I've been luckier this t9me than when the focal points were tops. Plus I had the pants in all three games already. Of course I still hydrated two nights in a row and got up at some ungodly hour only to tap and then come back and do it again
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    My boxes:

DbbQnwK.jpg

Really happy with this one. I actually remember the voting event with the camera purse and how I was dying so hard to reach it but barely missed. So really happy that I have it now at last :)

DRf09ED.jpg
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    2w4zjp5.jpg

That's a really pretty dress Val. I would love to have it.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    My boxes:

DRf09ED.jpg

I won that same necklace too Lii
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    Some of my favorite looks :)
    Fotor_147508064864454.jpg
    I'm like 2 hours away from the skirt... if a win lol good luck everyone!!
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here