Options

If it's Monday, it must be MidWeek Anticipation Day!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Midweek_Anticipation.gif

Awww, rough night last night? Too much party and not enough Weekend?
Guess what....it's a brand new week, and not just any week here in KimKardashian:Hollywood. 3 Days till Kim's birthday. So, with all the festivities to celebrate her Birthday, think we'll have a midweek Event?

I'm not so sure. Let's do this with the calendar. A midweek generally starts on Tuesday(.....this week the 18th.
Runs till Thursday (the 20th) and then Boom her Birthday and a weekend event starts on Friday. So the board would be clear from a Midweek like any other week.

But, depending on what's in Store for Kim's Birthday Event....Starting on the 21st....the 35th Anniversary of Kimmie's birth, it could tip the scales.

What do you think? Will we have a prelude event to the Big Event? Or will our heads so explode with her birthday celebration, they don't want us to have Event Overload. We've asked the Magic 8 Ball before, We've borrowed the Wheel of Fortune wheel for the Event Wheel of Mystery. Would Glu skip the midweek for a 2nd week in a row, just to drive the frenzy, the thirts for an event to Fever Pitch exploding in the Forum on Friday Morning when we all boot up and start singing Happy Birthday Kimmie, Happy Birthday to you?

Phew, I'm a little worn out just describing it. My opinion? Or is it just my hope against hope...I think we WILL have a midweek this week. Who's with me? You feeling the air rife with a Monday Morning Spoiler from out wonderful Glu Goddess Kalinda?

Anyway, I'm tired of theorizing about it all by myself. It's time for all you lovies to wake up, smell the cofee I lovingly prepared, and get up and think with me.

I don't care if we all partied too hard this weekend, time to get up, and we'll start the chant in a little bit. Someone ELSE start the chant please. I got to wake all all these kangaroos. And whoever let them into the Party Room has some 'splainin' to do.

Here's a little Wakey Wakey Music. I typed in Indie Wake Up Music. Hope you like it, but it was really the sleeping Kangaroos that got ya, wasn't it?
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134

Comments

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I think since we didn't have one last week there's a chance we'll have one this week. I just hope it's not a SYS event. I need a break! This weekend for me was a bust. I was so busy I didn't even get the orange earrings... I would love a chance at some TB items to make up for it.
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    In my short time of playing I've never known anything other than a SYS event for midweek... what other possibilities are there?
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    I thought we had a reality show midweek. It was recent past, so I'm pretty sure Linda may have it up in the encyclopedia. Hang on let me check things (I really have to go back and work more on that thread. It's just so hard going backwards. :( )
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    I'm sooo excited for what this week will bring! It's not only Kim's birthday but my birthday as well!! Yay
    So I'm expecting lots of goodies :P
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • Options
    Ok, back in June we had a Midweek where we did 5 Star Professional gigs to earn our prizes. Look here.

And it said it was the first with the new model of 2 throwbacks at the end. So if we go ahead a little more......(back in a minute)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Lia wrote: »
    I'm sooo excited for what this week will bring! It's not only Kim's birthday but my birthday as well!! Yay
    So I'm expecting lots of goodies :P

Happy Birthday Lia!

What day is your Birthday? We have to celebrate. Fave color, fave flower?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Looks like 8/30 was the last time we had a gig midweek

Prizes were two black boxes, a gold box, and a throwback box.
  • Options
    pearldiamondspearldiamonds Banned Users 30 Posts
    Do you mean a midweek event after an update, right?! Great!
  • Options
    Pearldiamonds, you began a thread about the next update. The little mini loads that usually bring about our weekend event, special sales (ie - Lieber bags, Balmain collections) and midweek events are mini updates. They're not listed in the app store. When you started the New Update thread, did you intend it to be about a midweek event or the next big App Store update? This thread in no way means there is a major update today. We're hoping for a run of the mill, midweek event. You've been here for them right?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    Happy Birthday Lia!

What day is your Birthday? We have to celebrate. Fave color, fave flower?

Thank you Koko, you're sweet. My birthday is actually the 21st like Kim. I love pink and peonies and all things girly.
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yay, I can't wait to see what happens today... Loading bar, update, who knows?!! I'm just super excited!!

vjG4gXZAbWRFu.gif

Last year we got a midweek Shop My Closet, a 5 K-star gift from Kim and a weekend event for Kim's birthday. Here are the threads:
    Happy birthday Kim
    Birthday's Over But the Party Lives On!!!

Edited to remove the pics and put in the thread to last year's Birthday goodies
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    When was the last update? Hasn't someone been tracking? I remember a monday this Spring, no midweek event hint, no mini loading. Then tuesday morning opened up with a great big version Update AND an instantaneous midweek event. that would be big.

Let me look around, if it's too quiet, maybe it's another one of those. Or maybe Pearldiamonds has a crystal ball? If so we should all so sit quietly around her and wait for more tidbits. Didn't she have a suggestion in the Halloween costume thread?

So is that what you're hinting at PearlD? Can I call you that? That would be awesome. A whole day of suspense, then nonething Tuesday at 5, because we all got up anyway just in case....and it was later in the morning and
    KABOOM

we got hit with it all. Ok, don't throw tomatoes. That's what I hope happens. lol. nothing today then wham bam thank you honey. I guess, we would be on the lookout today, if no spoilers. then a mini load.

And....if you happen to see something NOT from Glu on social media....you can bring back rumors but no pictures. and DON"T say where you saw it. That's like flirting with someone in front of your honey.

And Pearldiamonds, what else is in your crystal orb? (Nice to meet you, did you get a welcome?

Welcome.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you Kalinda! I love them. :) Happy Happy Happy Monday. :)

Edited to add: Ok, funny thing,, I made the post directly above, and as soon as it posted I saw graphics and thought the teaser was up lol. So I quickly deleted it, and fudged, making a post saying thanks, I love them. (Clearly I hadn't looked.)

So, I came back to look, saw Linda faked me out, and that my friends, is how easy it is to fool a Moderita. Oooh oooh oooh. Has everyone seen the new and gorgeous but in a different way Luz?

I don't want to invade and post the pic, but I think I put it on instagram....maybe she'll show off her new look? I think she looks fantastic. And I'd love to see her in the red/orange clingy dress with the strappy platform orange/red shoes. I saw the old Luz in that one day....boom had to buy the dress and the shoes.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh no, I'm sorry Koko!!! I can take them down, it does look a lot like teasers...

Edited to add: I'll remove the pics and post the link to last year's threads!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I'm kinda hoping for a midweek event (I mean, I'm always up for earning prizes) but then again I have a super busy week ahead, so I wouldn't be mad if we don't have one. Still hoping though :D I just really hope it's not a SYS event, because that would not fit into my schedule at all.
    I'm really excited for Kim's birthday though! I hope they have some fun things planned.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Ok so I looked at the version history for the app and last year the update celebrating Kim's birthday was Tuesday the 13th, so if we don't get an update today I'm guesssing we will get one tomorrow or maybe Thursday. Kim's b-day is this Friday so maybe we will get an update with this weekend event.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I don't like to burst your bubble, but there will not be a midweek event tomorrow. However, Kim's birthday is coming up on Friday so I can guarantee we'll have exciting news soon!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    I don't like to burst your bubble, but there will not be a midweek event tomorrow. However, Kim's birthday is coming up on Friday so I can guarantee we'll have exciting news soon!

Thank you so much for the info Kalinda! I can't wait to friday to come! :P Let's hope this week passes by fast!! :D
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Thank you for the heads up Kalinda! :) I'm actually not disappointed we don't have a midweek event. It gives me a chance to work on completing my next comeback.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    Leaves me time to work on my reality show achievements :)
  • Options
    I'm fine with it too. I have to locate my hubby's old S4. My tablet is running blech, so I want to wipe his old phone, set it up for the tab game and transfer it, wipe the tablet and then set it up again without a LOT of junk. And when that happens I'm engrossed. Now I have to find the post I moved.

But Pearld. There is no advance news about updates. The answer comes back "soon" and you just have to wait. I'm going to ask you to not just post randomly throughout the threads. Everyone messes up a little, but if you know it's the wrong thread, put it where it belongs. Pretty please with a cherry on top?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts

Disappointing to hear :(
    I hoped to win something new since I couldn't the skirt or the hair this weekend.
    Hope Kim's birthday will be very exciting!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Mann, that is disappointing. 2 weeks in a row with no midweek :( hope there's something good in store for Kim's bday.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Thanks for the info, Kalinda! I know some people are bummed that there is no midweek, I was too since I won some energy from partnerships and was saving it to hit the ground running tomorrow! BUT - we are about to enter the most AWESOME time of year for this game - Kim's bday, Halloween, the holidays, BLACK FRIDAY SALE - lots of fun and LOTS of gorgeous clothes!
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »
    Thanks for the info, Kalinda! I know some people are bummed that there is no midweek, I was too since I won some energy from partnerships and was saving it to hit the ground running tomorrow! BUT - we are about to enter the most AWESOME time of year for this game - Kim's bday, Halloween, the holidays, BLACK FRIDAY SALE - lots of fun and LOTS of gorgeous clothes!

I hope we get the special giftboxes again. You know the ones I mean? The magical holiday ones. :)
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »
    I know some people are bummed that there is no midweek, BUT - we are about to enter the most AWESOME time of year for this game - Kim's bday, Halloween, the holidays, BLACK FRIDAY SALE - lots of fun and LOTS of gorgeous clothes!

THIS.

BRB, I need to go plan something special! :D
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    THIS.

BRB, I need to go plan something special! :D

oooooooooooh Kalinda!! Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve! :cool:

kim-kardashian-excited.gif
  • Options
    mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    oooooooooooh Kalinda!! Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve! :cool:

kim-kardashian-excited.gif

That makes us two! :)
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Megannita wrote: »
    I hope we get the special giftboxes again. You know the ones I mean? The magical holiday ones. :)

YESSSSSS those are the best!
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Megannita wrote: »

I'm hoping for Halloween ones this year!!
    GC: Coco Fabulous