Options

Monday - New spoilers for midweek?

Comments

• Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Yes, I stayed up all night to finish the event.

Did I mention here that I got into an accident on Friday? I was on my way to the bank and my bike slipped! They had to rush me to the hospital, 17 sutures on my right hand ! :(

Thanks, yes I had it checked this morning. It's healing, and feels better as well.

Nai, I posted in the krew chat but you weren't on that day. :p Hehe, I am a lefty so I'm able to do most of the stuff, not even a scratch on that one. Phew!

I am so sorry to hear this! But I am glad that you are feeling better!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    Glad I got the midweek event, sadly no throwback sale. Guess I got the items they put into them this week?
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Minji wrote: »
    Glad I got the midweek event, sadly no throwback sale. Guess I got the items they put into them this week?

Like in the past weeks it's not a sale with certain items, it's just that you can buy additional boxes for 60KStars.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Yes, I stayed up all night to finish the event.

Did I mention here that I got into an accident on Friday? I was on my way to the bank and my bike slipped! They had to rush me to the hospital, 17 sutures on my right hand ! :(
    Billu!!!!

2h681nt.gif

I hope you feel better soon. *hugz*
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    BlackWhiteBlackWhite Registered Users 7 Posts
    No midweek for me. This is the 5th weeks I dont get the Mid-Event:confused:
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I just noticed something this midweek event...about the color of the text that shows the event points above the gift boxes...the color of text is white and the color of the bar is yellow which is kinda difficult to read...if you know what i mean...hmm

Anyhow, thank you for informing us Kalinda about the event spoilers :)

And get well soon Charli Bilal :O ^^~
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh no, buddy! This sounds horrible! I'm sorry that you've to go through this and I wish you a quick and comfortable healing.

Hope it wasn't your bank account what let you dizzy, my clumsy Bilal:p.

About the event, first I got only the party for hackers banner, the 5-star banner popped up later, anyone else experienced this?
    Syndra x wrote: »
    I just noticed something this midweek event...about the color of the text that shows the event points above the gift boxes...the color of text is white and the color of the bar is yellow which is kinda difficult to read...if you know what i mean...hmm

This!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I surprisingly got a black box item in my first box. I was so excited I forgot to take a screenshot.

And to confirm for anyone wondering, I did have throwback items in my palette. Although not as nice as 4 TB boxes, I do like how Glu has given us extra chances to win these items in our other boxes.
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I'm just glad that we don't have a SYS event. I don't like the way my doll stares at me. And with that fake smile we wouldn't have won any round, I'm certain. My doll doesn't radiate joy any more, she is pretty, but looks depressing.
    Android
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Can anyone tell me how many event points are given for an 8 hour party at Calabasas with four guests?
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me how many event points are given for an 8 hour party at Calabasas with four guests?

You get 20 points for an 8hr gig/show.
    uh .. make sure you are not doing parties for this week's midweek event!
    So 20 points plus 4 points from 4 guests, the total is 24 points.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    No girls please don't throw parties at all, we're on a 5-star event remember?!
    I'm just glad that we don't have a SYS event. I don't like the way my doll stares at me. And with that fake smile we wouldn't have won any round, I'm certain. My doll doesn't radiate joy any more, she is pretty, but looks depressing.

hahahaha, sorry Rumpel don't want to take you away of the depressing vibe, but your post was too funny lol:o

I feel you though, I do like the changes, but I'm having so much trouble to adapt to the new look, I keep changing and changing *sigh* and I can't feel satisfied with my doll. Not easy let it go 2 years of story.

Back to the event, so far I got k-stars, money and energy now on my way to the throwback box!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »

For 8-hour parties in Calabasas: 20 points + 7 points from 7 guests = 27 event points :)
    Please don't make us throw parties as a midweek event GLU :mad: or if you ever really want us to throw parties then enable the bonus star ★☆☆☆☆ for parties...please hmkay? :)
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I ACCIDENTALLY STARTED A PARTY

I swear this is before I read this thread lol. I really, really wish you were taken back to Mirimount after you film a reality show. My fingers have a mind of their own and zone in on that party button before my brain catches up. AND once you start a party you cannot film in that location until it's done :mad:
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Oh gosh y'all, I meant reality shows! Lol thank you to everyone who set me straight though. I have definitely done that before!
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I did that first thing this morning LOL. Got up bright and early to start the event and clicked a party, then i was wondering why i wasn't getting event stars :rolleyes: The moral of the story is have your coffee BEFORE you start playing :p:p:p
    I ACCIDENTALLY STARTED A PARTY

I swear this is before I read this thread lol. I really, really wish you were taken back to Mirimount after you film a reality show. My fingers have a mind of their own and zone in on that party button before my brain catches up. AND once you start a party you cannot film in that location until it's done :mad:
  • Options
    zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    It's 600 to a throwback box. That's a lot.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Ugh my boxes were not so good thus far...
    I'm just hoping my Throwback box will be better...

IMG_2590.jpg

IMG_2595.jpg

IMG_2620.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    After the rain of Kash last time, my boxes were actually a lot better

SKHSHnn.jpg
    It started weak...
    mBk1XYQ.jpg
    ... then got better (I'm not one to complain about KStars)...
    e2JrZOg.jpg
    ... and then I got an actual gold box item in my gold box! Although I don't actually like those earrings, I'm glad it wasn't another blouse or a partnership tile (or Kash)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I never show boxes...wanna see mine for Apple P? The other two just did the first two. Then I had a little rant in Hookah, deleted it,but without the rant.....My masterpiece. After all this tbh, I'm not going for the tb and this event blows bubble gum if you know what I mean. lol. However, I went to the shelves in the garage for Oatmeal....we have 10 pound boxes, I manuevered it towards me, went to pull it down, it flies off the shelf, knocks me right on the head (10 pounds flying down!) bounces off, hits my on my derriere and lands on the floor. So, I came back and realized, had i been tapping instead of housework....it never would have happened.

TB127.jpg

Oh, I had quiet a few things to say about winning the tile for 1/3 of 10 Energy or 5 Stars, or a piece maybe of a shirt or dress too. But, the oatmeal knocked some sense into me, and here I am. :)

Hows it looking for all you guys? Anyone needs a cheerleader? I'm available. You want a shoulder, I got that too. Whatever you need, except for a magic wand, I'm here for ya.

ETA: oh btw the 2 Androids had no item and one item boxes in their collective 4 palettes. Probably not hitting the third.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh, and to top it off....SugarB@llz (my name for PuterHead when he's not working) is home sick today, as in can't get out of bed sick. I tried to get him to stay home yesterday at least, no absolutely not. So PuterHead went in Monday, and Tuesday, and now his 'cold' is in his chest. So, I dusted of my pink and white candy striper uniform, and I'm at his beck and call.

Baba will be home for his lunch soon (he wants oatmeal lol) so there's that.......on top of the 10 pounds bouncing off my head like a medicine ball with corners.

seeing-starts-imgbuddy-com.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

Rumpel - our dolls and everyone who's still uncomfortable with the new looks should wear the Zombie eyes we got whether they're glitchy or not. Or, we can just all put on our Nars for the same basic effect......creepy. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ouch Koko! Hope the damage wasn't too serious! I'm not sure how much 10 pounds weight on kg. Sorry dear. And wishing that Puterhead to get well soon (I refuse to call him by the other name lol)

Boxes time:
    ExIaSu6.png?1

Sweet start!
    PGyksbY.png?1

Because obviously.
    YyWZTu3.png?1

And the worst set award goes to...
    Hj1LtwA.png?1

Don't know what it is, but I like it!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Oh no, Koko! Hope your head is better!
    You are right. Should try the zombie eyes. We want to fit in.
    And also:
    Now all those sunglasses come in handy lol!
    Android
  • Options
    Sunglasses won't cover my nose. or will it? lol. I'm fine. As long as it's not a tumble down the stairs...I'm good. Besides, I'm not sure if it was my head or the concrete floor, but that box was pretty dented. Between you and me, I think it was my head that hurt the box. lol. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts
    That moment when you pick the right box.. ugghhh it's the best! lol. Finally picked a good one and got 40 k-stars. That never happens to me.
  • Options
    Congratulations that's wonderful.

You know sometimes I am one dopey muphin. That tile I complained about? That was the last tile I needed to get the short red and dark lace over shorts item sell apples wearing it now but of course no one can see it good thing too because she still wearing that purple Rose headpiece that I love with all my heart except when I'm wearing it with red and brown. Lol. But ok, I like it...just not as a tile in a box prize.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Okurrrr wrote: »
    That moment when you pick the right box.. ugghhh it's the best! lol. Finally picked a good one and got 40 k-stars. That never happens to me.

are you saving or spending it Okurrr? Out of all the non item prizes, the stars are my fave. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    I got sunglasses on my gold and black box, I really like them. At first I thought they were just the regular ones from the closet, both look kind of similar at first glance but the ones I got are actually the ones from that VIP event last year, the event with the blue jumpsuit ❤

Fotor_148112756145074.jpg

I'll probably get the TB box later tonight, for now I'm happy with my new shades :cool:
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    Ouch Koko! That gif in your second post is exactly what I imagined when I read the first one. That really does sound painful. Is it bad that I'm kind of craving oatmeal now? I (only buy it in handy little bags, so there's no danger except spilling it all over the kitchen floor... that's not fun either but at least it doesn't hurt physically).
    Here are Finns boxes:

nt9TbtK.jpg
    mbvb57u.jpg
    sZO2t82.jpg

He actually got a gold box item so I'm very happy. With the Kash bonus I managed to buy the dog in Malibu so that was helpful for the event as well. I wasn't sure whether I would be able to reach the gold box with him but now I'm actually sure that I'll be able to get to the TB box. It will be his very first!