Options

OOTD ~Keeping Up With Kouture - Fashion Thread 2016

Comments

• Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Santa Vats :rolleyes: I love that deer brooch. I've never seen it before (even though someone probably wore it like 2 pages ago :D)
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    Finn is such a newbie, hanging out with someone like Vats is huge for him. It's pretty much like hanging out with Kim :D

This is such a cute comment! It made me smile :o
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1481842405283.jpg

I needed a picture with Santa Vats before he disappeared :D
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Wow Camila is so hot that she can wear THAT on the cold weather!

Last year we're playing around with this 'Santa Vats' thing, because I sent gifts to all my friends around Christmas. I'm so glad that Glu made that fluffy bear and added the color white on this last update, it's so fun can be able to play Santa for real!
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Santa Vats :rolleyes: I love that deer brooch. I've never seen it before (even though someone probably wore it like 2 pages ago :D)

Ha probably you're right!

Is that a deer? Though it was a reindeer, don't know the difference #lampacafeelings

In my country the translation for 'deer' is the same word h0mophobic people use to curse gay guys. Not sure if Vats should hang around with it anymore :rolleyes:
    SugarK wrote: »
    This is such a cute comment! It made me smile :o

IKR? I got speechless and more redder than the normal (call me Mr. Tomato). So sweet!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Everly started out the dating midweek in this gold strapless dress with black t-strap shoes and black and gold handbag:

lsSZxne.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    The Andersons keeping warm in Montana :)
    Guys, we have an announcement to make.... Sassy is PREGNANT again!
    Little Chanel is going to have a little brother or sister ❤️

1s1p95.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    congratulations, Sassy! The family looks beautiful in Montana-- can't wait to meet Chanel's new sibling!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    Congrats, Sassy! How lovely :rolleyes:

Cherrey is on the way to an appearance at her Ice Club in Reykjavik. She really wants this Magnus guy to ask her out, but HE WON'T. Very disappointing.

Y3MVuBf.jpg
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Oh congrats Sassy, how lovely ❤️ Kiki can't wait for the blessed event to happen, she loves any excuse to buy gifts ;)
    The Andersons keeping warm in Montana :)
    Guys, we have an announcement to make.... Sassy is PREGNANT again!
    Little Chanel is going to have a little brother or sister ❤️
  • Options
    Congratulations Sassy!

Hope everything goes well with this pregnancy (by that I mean your SO ask to a second son when you reach the milestone, Bort stopped to ask for another little one months ago, and I haven't heard news from newborns here for a while...).

Cherrey, when I see your doll wearing that coat in my game it has a bug that looks like it moves as TV static lol. I was wondering if it was suppose to look that way or there was something wrong with it.

Hope a Christmas miracle happens and Mr. Olafson calls Cherrey doll to date!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Cherrey, when I see your doll wearing that coat in my game it has a bug that looks like it moves as TV static lol. I was wondering if it was suppose to look that way or there was something wrong with it.

Hope a Christmas miracle happens and Mr. Olafson calls Cherrey doll to date!

Haha Vatsey, I also see TV static when she moves :D I think this is because the black and white pattern of the coat causes an optical illusion if it's in motion. The human eye can't deal with black and white in a repetitive order, so the brain messes it up and makes it move :eek:
  • Options
    Cherrey your doll looks SO pretty! Everly just wore that coat the other day but you styled it so well-- your doll looks really stunning! :)
  • Options
    haftime wrote: »
    Cherrey your doll looks SO pretty! Everly just wore that coat the other day but you styled it so well-- your doll looks really stunning! :)

Thank you very much, haftime! What a nice comment :)

I think our dolls are very lucky to have that coat. It's one of my favorite pieces :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Touching Jax today :rolleyes:

BjynQ9S.jpg
  • Options
    Hahaha thanks guys.. he is asking for a baby for so long and I keep denying.. lol so the other day I just thought, ok, lets have a Christmas baby.. so I am leaving his speech bubble until I decide I want a second baby lol

Vatsy, will you be the Godfather again :rolleyes:

Cherrey, your doll is fabulous! On the last pic it reminds of Sharon Stone :rolleyes: :p

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Touching Jax today :rolleyes:

BjynQ9S.jpg

U ladies are going around touching guys! Naughty! :rolleyes:

And now that I see it here, I realized Jax's pants are actually tiny polka dots and not glitter... Always thought they looked like glitter from my phone. Stripes and polka dots omg #fashionterrorist
    PM to add
  • Options
    KM4fUHP.png
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

24grf2v.jpg

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Vatsey, what a lovely holiday card! Your little family looks so cute together :rolleyes:

Sassy, I love that outfit! The green sweater goes perfectly with the Karl skirt and the overknees! :o
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Omg I'm like literally obsessed with the closeups features on this game:D. I'm thinking that it's one of my favorites so far:). The BFFs had their picture taken and now it's on a frame☺.
    PicsArt_12-28-10.16.30_zpsw46iwgxh.jpg~original
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Everly went shopping in Beverly Hills yesterday in preparation for New Year's Eve!

KBlayFD.jpg
  • Options
    Everly looks super cute! I wish I'd have her hair and those stunning jeans :(

Vatsey and Cherrey match today :rolleyes:

qpnp2FX.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks, Cherrey! I love that hair and those jeans, too-- I got them from a gift box pretty early on when I started playing, and I still wear them all the time!

Cherrey and Vatsy look so cute in their winter whites & ice skates! I hope I can get Cherrey's top & hair in a TB box someday.

I wish I wish I could have Android friends in my iOS game!
  • Options
    Thanks for posting that pic Cherrey! I love it!

Cherrey doll is so gracious while she's ice skating! Vats is so clumsy though!

Great shopping haftime! I wish I could play with you as well!

Yay Carol the close up is fun!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vatsey and Cherrey match today :rolleyes:

qpnp2FX.jpg

As soon as I checked your dolls looks in the game this morning I knew this pic was going to happen, I was here just waiting for it to say, Cherrey and Vats, you guys look awesome :cool:
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    haftime, I would wear those jeans all the time aswell! I really miss a good pair of ripped blue jeans in my wardrobe :(

Vatsey doll looks super handsome! The only thing that bothers me is that Cherrey's skates are HUGE compared to his :D

Thank you, Camila! I'm so happy to finally have your doll in my game. Your current style with that red hair is slaying the heck outta me. I LOVE IT <3
  • Options
    Don't you love it when Maria calls with a Luxe Goal and it's a kash item you've been really wanting?

So excited for this saucy little sequin number:

5GfJVrS.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you, Camila! I'm so happy to finally have your doll in my game. Your current style with that red hair is slaying the heck outta me. I LOVE IT <3

Oh I love having your doll in my game, she's a style icon! And thanks :) I really like the red hair
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    RYtK1lw.png

Vats and Angel spent the NYE at Copacabana beach watching the fireworks. They jumped seven sea waves as superstition to have good luck at their boxes during 2017!

What kind of superstition do you guys have?

Here people wear white and a colorful underwear according to their wish to new the year.

Like yellow/money, green/hope,red/passion,pink/love,white/peace…

Are we going to keep this thread or start a new one to 2017?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    RYtK1lw.png

Vats and Angel spent the NYE at Copacabana beach watching the fireworks. They jumped seven sea waves as superstition to have good luck at their boxes during 2017!

What kind of superstition do you guys have?

Here people wear white and a colorful underwear according to their wish to new the year.

Like yellow/money, green/hope,red/passion,pink/love,white/peace…

Are we going to keep this thread or start a new one to 2017?

Your dolls look incredible!

Normally i'm not really superstitious but I always make an exception on NYE. I wore yellow underwear this year $$$ :D and I always hug someone from the opposite s*x first, for finding love. I read an article saying that's the most common tradition in Chile aside from the underwear
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.