Options

Holiday Gift Boxes are here!

Comments

• Options
    Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    It was posted on the previous page. :)

Holiday items will be in the Daily Giftbox until Dec 26 10PM EST! Good luck!
  • Options
    oliviahaleoliviahale Registered Users 7 Posts
    I have opened gift boxes every day but I've missed all the items except the ice skates. I love the hair and I'm gonna be very sad if the skates are the only item that I got... :(
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

Thank you!!

That means I have 3 chances to get the tattoo for Jax, and the dress for Xan.

I just opened my box for Xan and nothing. Why why why hasn't the dress appeared for me at all... I'm panicking!
    PM to add
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Oh girl, I'm jelly. I'm trying to get to platinum in real life myself, but my hair dresser will only lighten my hair every few months to keep it from breaking and stuff, so I'm not there yet.

This is my vote for new customizations: Do a couple different versions and post them on here so we can give feedback. Although I already vote for turquoise eyes like, a million times over.

I usually get platinum blond on the first try.. my hairdresser rocks.. and my hair is very thick and healthy, that helps a lot.. but this time it was a long road to platinum blond since my hairdresser was on motherhood leave and I went to another.. she made it yellow blond.. just like a duck lol I wanted to cry I swear! My hair was so long at that time, waist long! So I waited for my hairdresserto come back and she did it once again, and voila! Now I love my hair color ( I'll post in Apropos)

About the customization, I'll do that soon, although I already have a favorite look - the one on my prof pic.l I just need 110 kstars - for pouty lips and turquoise eyes lol

P.S sorry for the off topic guys xx
    Vats has my heart. Forever.Β πŸ’•

iOS
    07/2014Β 
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you, e&b!! I have two more chances in getting the sweater!!
    Good luck to all who are still missing items!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    haftime wrote: Β»
    Whoo hoo I got the hair yesterday! Here are Everly (with her new hair!) and Kayla doing some Christmas shopping in Paris. It's a little chilly, so we've got our warm coats on (Cherrey inspried me to wear this coat, BTW). :)

8JcDhaL.jpg

Omg I love both the coats! What was the event where they are from???
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    Sil5678 wrote: Β»
    Omg I love both the coats! What was the event where they are from???

Love these too!!
    The grey one is from a VIP event from 07/08/2016:

image_zpsqveipcmw.jpeg

And the beige one is from a Dating event from 12/11/2015:

2015-12-11%20ep_zpsjnapclzd.jpg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    Thank you Linda! Oh no the beige coat was from an event in which I only manage to get till the hair, what a pity!
    Btw I opened my daily box today and this happened

Screenshot_20161224-163239_zpsbybtbj2y_edit_1482594179574_zpskjxomfz6.jpeg

What a gift! It's the second time that I have the dress in my pallette and like the first time I didn't have the option to open another box for free watching a video. This isn't normal and is getting absurd.
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I notice I'm getting about a 50/50 chance of watching a video for a second box. One day it doesn't give me the option then the next it's there. I also run into an issue where it won't let me watch a video for rapid recharge (says no videos available) yet if I close my game and go back in I get a video. I wonder if it's related?
  • Options
    I notice I'm getting about a 50/50 chance of watching a video for a second box. One day it doesn't give me the option then the next it's there. I also run into an issue where it won't let me watch a video for rapid recharge (says no videos available) yet if I close my game and go back in I get a video. I wonder if it's related?

I noticed if I enter my game and try to watch a video immediately, it doesn't allow me to. I have to wait (probably for the videos to load?) before I can.

But actually right now, my rapid recharge has been gone for an entire day. Both games.
    PM to add
  • Options

I think they took off the offer for rapid recharge and instead now we have the double k stars for videos and offers!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    7AkBpDC.png?1

Got the pants today, yay! So just 2 more days to go and I have 3 items to harvest yet *sigh* seems very unlikely to get the shoes at this rate. If only we hadn't an entire week without any item popping up...

The lack of good shoes in this game is huge. Most doesn't cover the ankles, this is getting on my nerves lately.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Vats wrote: Β»
    The lack of good shoes in this game is huge. Most doesn't cover the ankles, this is getting on my nerves lately.

I've noticed that too when I try to dress my spouse. At least have the shoes come with dark socks so the ankle isn't showing. Drives me crazy.
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    The only holiday gift box item I'm missing is the beanie. I got super close to it today but unfortunately missed it. Hoping I can get it tomorrow, but I can live without it.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Thank you, Cherrey, Kayla, and Sil! Love that herringbone coat, too. When we got it, it was after the Iceland update and it was summer where I am and Everly wasn't really into wearing coats so now almost six months later it feels like a new item to me!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.Β 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    One more device today....the 2 androids noting in my palette :( that's ok, 3rd games the charm. Cross fingers guys. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I had gotten the shoes a few days ago and today I got the hair. I'm so happy right now!
    lF7a8ok.jpg
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: Β»
    Love these too!!
    The grey one is from a VIP event from 07/08/2016:

image_zpsqveipcmw.jpeg

And the beige one is from a Dating event from 12/11/2015:

2015-12-11%20ep_zpsjnapclzd.jpg

lol how funny, my doll is wearing the ear**** hair today without realizing I'm picking from the same events
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    KaylaJ wrote: Β»
    lol how funny, my doll is wearing the ear**** hair today without realizing I'm picking from the same events
    I love those ear m u f f s too!!

So I opened my holiday gift box and for the third day in a row I had no item in any of the boxes!?! Just Kash, energy and K-stars?? How am I supposed to win the items if they don't even show up??

IMG_3363.jpg

Yesterday:
    IMG_3370.jpg

Friday:
    IMG_3372.jpg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    YAAAAAS! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!

exWNjXk.gif

uPQK2Zw.png

First time I've seen this dress and then I won it! I got everything now, super duper happy now :o

Now Jax needs his tattoo!

#completist
    PM to add
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Lucky Nai!

I missed the bag twice, havent seen the shoes in a while and no sign of the dress and sweater.. so far, just the skates and the hair.. :/
    Vats has my heart. Forever.Β πŸ’•

iOS
    07/2014Β 
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    It will end tomorrow... Oh no this is depressing 😭😭😭
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • Options
    snowangel672snowangel672 Registered Users 20 Posts
    I only had holiday items appear twice since the holiday boxes came out. Thankfully I was lucky enough to get the sparkly shoes, but I missed the holiday sweater. The other items never appeared in my boxes. I feel like a fool for wasting kstars trying to open boxes when the holiday items were no where to be found. Congratulations to those who got the items you wanted!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    i could cry. i opened the first box, kash, but no video watch option to open the 2nd and i didn't want to risk it since i hadn't seen any event items in two days. of course this time that 2nd box would've been the ice skates.

one more day, maybe?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    The last days I didn't even have to open another box for free... this isn't fair given that the last two weeks I had the offer. I'll never open another box spending k stars.
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    My palette today... Why Glu? Why? 😒
    Knowing that this holiday box offer is nearing its end, I was so eager to open three boxes today only to find out after all items being revealed... there is actually NOTHING. I felt such a fool for hoping to get the sparkly shoes, dress, handbag and boots. This is beyond infuriating. This false hope made me so weak.
    Higher rate of holidays items wasn't changed. It was completely removed.
    Do you guys also experience the same thing?
    😩
    2njjbld.jpg
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • Options
    Muse DiaMuse Dia Registered Users 28 Posts
    I had given up hope on getting the christmas hair, only saw it twice till today. But the glu gods smiled at me and I got it in my second free box after watching the video (had to wait 20 seconds before it changed from Kstars to watch a video) !! :D:D

Wanted to take a screenshot but my phone wont take a screenshot while playing, has anyone else had this problem?
  • Options
    Syndra x wrote: Β»
    My palette today... Why Glu? Why? 😒
    Knowing that this holiday box offer is nearing its end, I was so eager to open three boxes today only to find out after all items being revealed... there is actually NOTHING. I felt such a fool for hoping to get the sparkly shoes, dress, handbag and boots. This is beyond infuriating. This false hope made me so weak.
    Higher rate of holidays items wasn't changed. It was completely removed.
    Do you guys also experience the same thing?
    😩
    2njjbld.jpg
    Yes I think that too... they should be extended the holiday boxes till this weekend because the first week most people didn't see any items in their pallettes (I'm one of those because in 6 days I only saw an item the first day) and so this will be only fair.
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    Muse Dia wrote: Β»
    I had given up hope on getting the christmas hair, only saw it twice till today. But the glu gods smiled at me and I got it in my second free box after watching the video (had to wait 20 seconds before it changed from Kstars to watch a video) !! :D:D

Wanted to take a screenshot but my phone wont take a screenshot while playing, has anyone else had this problem?

I didn't know that you have to wait for the offer to appear! I'll try to do that for today boxes!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    I've had my last box now and the only item I didn't get this year was the skates, so I have been very lucky overall! I did have a day when I didn't open a box as I was working late, forgot about it, and fell asleep, but I doubt that made much difference as I only saw the skates in my boxes a few times, they were definitely the rarest item for me. It would have been nice to have them but I'm not devastated.

I hope everyone who has yet to open their final boxes and doesn't yet have all the the items, or some items they are coveting, gets at least something they want!