Options

Weekend Event 1/13/17 - All ABout the Hair

124Next

Comments

• Options
    xHannahxHannah Registered Users 26 Posts
    Neeeearly there

I'm with you Koko, I love the shoes and quite like the dress but my first thought was 'gold and silver? no!'

None of my contacts have changed outfits for weeks so I checked just now and my Facebook had logged out. Logged it back in and I've lost my GC contacts! Koko, you appeared in my game this morning and now you're gone!
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I managed to finish my weekend event! I have a feeling that part of it was because of the incentive of a new hairstyle. :p:D
    The weekend storyline I didn't manage to get any of it, Is it because I'm at a lower level?

Also thank you so much Vats for the gifts, you're such a total sweetheart! I can now dress up Ladouce in different clothing each day of the week ahaha. I was avoiding on buying those clothing pieces so I can earn up for the Calabasas home which I'm halfway there!
    bI9bth9.jpg
  • Options
    xHannahxHannah Registered Users 26 Posts
    You're back, Koko

?ui=2&ik=1bc7608334&view=fimg&th=159a2f3ed6df97b0&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=336e102d6dec960b_0.1&safe=1&attbid=ANGjdJ_H4P4EwyAkJ8Rv9uzQAkRZIGaynQvwCgQsuTYRQHlw6PdPJXiGd2mXSafFP65PQK4yh9Broxh6zX073EM8ZO_dRN3-_vToit5HxTO5povwMC1AjdcXDYseMdY&ats=1484497631533&rm=159a2f3ed6df97b0&zw&sz=w1366-h638
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Then my calculation must be wrong before or I just assumed the event storyline gigs help to gain event points faster. Still like to have event gigs though, I like the challenge of figuring out the right choice. :)

Yeah I don't know why people assume that, maybe because they spare time doing those gigs? Takes a while to throw parties and reality shows.

Here how it goes:

6h event gigs = 25 points (not counting bonus or if the gig allows to call a guest), needs around 90 energy bolts to finish.

3h party at calabasas = 19 points (12+1 per guest, total of 7 guests, not counting bonus), needs around 45 energy bolts to finish.

3h reality show at calabasas = 16 points (12+1 per guest, total of 4 guests, not counting bonus), needs around 22 energy bolts to finish.

The math:

Doing the 6h gigs x 3= 75 points + generally 50 extra bonus points (if we choose the right path) = 125 points at the cost of around 270 energy bolts.

Doing 3h parties x 6 = 114 points at the cost of around 270 energy bolts.

Doing 3h reality shows x 12= 192 points at the cost of around 264 energy bolts.

Conclusion:

- On reality/5star events if you want to finish faster just go with reality shows.

- On party events the decision can be trick, since we have to take options and because Glu seems to change the amounts, I already got just 10 extra points, as I got more than 50 on special occasions.

-On VIP events the gigs are totally worthless, cause they hinder our progress to get lots of k-stars.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm far from being a math guy.:o

Awwww Ladouce, glad you liked the gifts, my intent was to help you to build your golden heart/stars points. If you want something more fancy just ask me. I love love our picture, just wish that Vats could be less attention seeker and stop to put his arm on everyone's faces.:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I like doing the gigs vs. just reality shows because it helps break up the monotony of doing the same thing over and over. I feel like a robot tapping away in Calabasas all the time. Plus it's fun to see a bunch of event points pop up.
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I managed to finish my weekend event! I have a feeling that part of it was because of the incentive of a new hairstyle. :p:D
    The weekend storyline I didn't manage to get any of it, Is it because I'm at a lower level?

Also thank you so much Vats for the gifts, you're such a total sweetheart! I can now dress up Ladouce in different clothing each day of the week ahaha. I was avoiding on buying those clothing pieces so I can earn up for the Calabasas home which I'm halfway there!

Yay... Ladouce! Congrats on finishing the event. Not sure what level you have to reach in order to get the event gigs. Pretty early if I remember it correctly. Yes, definitely save up for the Calabasas home before the party event comes! Keep doing 3hr reality shows. That will help you build up $ faster. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Hopefully everyone reached the point they wanted! It took me some time but I did finish earlier today:

tumblr_ojuqs6zLWz1qfvh9po2_1280.jpg

I think what surprised me most was how long the ponytail is -

tumblr_ojuqs6zLWz1qfvh9po1_400.jpg

I wish it were sligtly easier to see but this might be some of the longest guy hair yet, aside from the one in the default line-up.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I like doing the gigs vs. just reality shows because it helps break up the monotony of doing the same thing over and over. I feel like a robot tapping away in Calabasas all the time. Plus it's fun to see a bunch of event points pop up.

Lol :D no wonder why I had taken a 3 month hiatus from this game. I was like **** what the hell is wrong with me hah:D. I thought that I was the only one that feel so robotic doing the reality shows over & over again. Even though the 6 hr weekend gigs do take forever to complete, it's worthy of the 25 event points (and plus the extra gift ables depending how much you've won from the boxes).

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if there was another house on the same level as Calabasas where we could invite the same number of NPCs. Reality shows aren't bad in comparison because I can sacrifice a few points to use a different house but parties... ugh.

Also I really need Glu to set it up so that you go back to the Hollywood studio after you finish a show.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    I think what surprised me most was how long the ponytail is

My thoughts exactly! I'm feeling home with all these very long hairstyles.:o
    Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if there was another house on the same level as Calabasas where we could invite the same number of NPCs.

Yes, Yes,Yes!!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!