Options

Weekend Event 1/27/17 - Shopping Spree or Tap Dance, WWIB?

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
running_gif.gif

Come Back, Come Back. it's
What Will It Be? Not that other WWIB.

We're questioning whether it will be
A $pending Weekend or a Tapping Weekend.

You back yet? Phew. Wow. Those 4 little letters are worse than yelling fire in a crowded movie theatre.
Now, let's get down to business
A new Weekend Event will be starting tomorrow
and the consensus is an overwhelming hope that it's a VIP.

Those lovely weekends where we get to Spend our way* to gorgeous new clothes.
Kim_Money.gif
*in KStars of kourse.

or will we tap till we drop?

marilyn_chorus_line.gif

and........lastly
FQJhDJH.jpg

Does this have anything at all to do with our Weekend?

Or was it simply, a funny little post, as Kalinda teased?
Haha keep an eye on our social media channels... we've got a funny post coming up that aligns perfectly with what you've been talking about!

All teasing aside (except for the glu bestowed teasers) let's get psyched for another fantastic weekend of great clothes, great friends, and a great time for everyone.

Anyone having a birthday? Bilal still didn't get his cake, or the gift from the girls........

oh, and one more thing........

Alex_Confetti.gif

Threads Open!

p.s. please remember we politely request spoilers. Demands will be deleted. Spoilers are gifts, bestowed at Kalinda's konvenience. Not something owed to us. Sweet as pie does it everytime.

200.gif
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345

Comments

• Options
    kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    I am torn between a VIP or a dating event... :rolleyes:
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'd really love to sleep in this weekend. VIP! VIP! :)
  • Options
    Oh, and I do have to add, when the 'other' WWIB pops up again, it will be flawless and perfect. But till then....truth be told, I'm hoping for a VIP. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    Crossing my fingers for a reality show event. I can usually complete them with a little time and effort and it would be a nice opportunity to push my show up the rankings.
    ****I play on ios****
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Oh, and I do have to add, when the 'other' WWIB pops up again, it will be flawless and perfect. But till then....truth be told, I'm hoping for a VIP. :)

It would be great if they have the "WWIB" back up again and running for this weekend if it's a VIP event. It's like killing two birds with one stone!
  • Options
    kkhpatriciakkhpatricia Registered Users 8 Posts
    just here waiting for the spoilers :rolleyes:
    Follow me on instagram for more informations of the KKH world: www.instagram.com/kkhpatricia :o
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Can't wait to see the spoilers!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    Can I ask a favor, lets not reference leaked info. I've seen it in the K&K forum, and soon the thread becomes "Me too please" Let's just pretend that the only info avail is that from glu directly. Thanks, and I'm deleting that post without prejudice. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    No offense, but we all know it's going to be a VIP weekend. And who cares about leaked info? We all want spoilers so getting info early only adds to the excitement of the game.
  • Options
    no. we don't all know, and even if we do, posting leaked info is not allowed. Who cares about leaked info? the game developers. And if I'm here, on the forum, I'm going to do clean up where necessary. You're new. So you probably don't know how we used to get spoilers, then we didn't. Then hackers began disseminating the info, it was posted here, and then glu began giving us spoilers. So, their info is the only info we want on their pages.

And just a tip, had you said you had a feeling, or hoped, it would have been one thing. lBut when you say a birdie told you, unless that birdie was glu, it was unauthorized info. I'm not saying this with attitude, I'm simply trying to explain why things are the way they are. I hope you understand. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Honestly I have no clue if it's really gonna be a VIP event anyway I hope it really is, just wanna shop, shop and shop! 💖 Sooo tired of tapping like a robot. ~.~
    Thank you (in advance) Kalinda for spoilers! 💖💖💖 (Bcos it's 11pm now here and i'm off to bed lol)
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    Oh, I hope you dream of the game Syndra. Pleasant thoughts with beautiful prizes.........hey, should we wake you when the spoilers arrive?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
    I only have 95 kstars so hopefully there are boots or the heart choker from the WWIB ad for the first
    prize
    DC0DB014-6D26-477E-80AC-CEDD9F5137B5_zpszpcy8v5r.jpg
    Although that's most likely a Love in the air event . But Kalinda did say we can earn CUTE jackets this event and that dress has a CUTE jacket :) and There might be a purchasable Kim look so I'm super hyped for this event :) .
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    Doll: Brie
    List: A
    lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
    Doll:Khloe
    Followers: 1k
    lvl: 8
    Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
    http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    One thing about the "jacket" hint: as of now, the only jackets we have in the wardrobe are either left open and have a top of some sort underneath, or are buttoned shut. I wonder if "jacket" could mean that the new styles available this weekend might be able to be worn over tops already in the wardrobe??
  • Options
    Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    What time are the spoilers posted m hoping that when Kalinda said we're getting a Kim outfit she meant a new smc
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • Options
    oh, I wish that too Jules, but that sounds like it would be a major overhaul. Could we begin to wear separates? I would love that. First thing I would do......liberate that purple topped skirt from that bright yellow coat. Purple and Yellow are polar opposites. In the color wheel one is up, the other is down. So yes, please let us removes our jackets and coats when we're indoors. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Your prediction for a VIP event came true. Now you can get a couple of the items from our social media posts. Let's go shopping!

Jan_27th_Exclusive_IAP_21_Promo.jpg

Jan_27th_Female_Event_Promo.jpg

Jan_27th_Female_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Jan_27th_Male_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Jan_27th_Male_Giftbox_Promo.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    kkhpatriciakkhpatricia Registered Users 8 Posts
    yas, Shop My Closet! <3
    Follow me on instagram for more informations of the KKH world: www.instagram.com/kkhpatricia :o
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Thank you for the spoilers Kalinda. I'm not sure how I feel about the VIP items and the SMC doesn't seem like it's worth $20.00.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Hmmmmm. I really like the gift box boots. Nothing else really excites me. But thank you for the spoilers!
  • Options
    CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    I'm feeling the same way, greatful for the spoilers but nothing here is worth spending money or kstars on. The smc braids are cute but 20 dollars for that bundle is a little ridiculous in my opinion.
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I really want that SMC but 20 € for me it's too much... I'll think about it.
    I'm not sure about the "earnables" items also... I like the choker and the dress but I think I'm not going to spent 500 k stars for it.
    I love the military-style jacket of the gift boxes tho.
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you for spoiling us with your spoilers, Kalinda!!
    I have a few items I want to buy (pet, lipstick color), but will mainly use this weekend to get my K-stars back. Also I really think $19,99 is too much to pay, even if we get 115 K-stars.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Yeah. I love the SMC but $20 is pretty ridiculous. Especially when the hackers can get it for free. &#55357;&#56850;

I hate to complain so much because I love this game, but is it just me or is Glu getting greedier and greedier? It makes me feel so much less enthused by the game.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    By the way, the Shop My Closet price going forward will not always be $20. The price displayed in the promo window is for this weekend's outfit.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    I'm just glad that cute "milkmaid" hairstyle isn't a part of this. I've been dreading having it come up in a VIP event.

There's nothing here I'm willing to spend KStars to get, but I'm glad we're off parties (although next weekend's the superbowl... maybe they'll come back to haunt us).
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • Options
    ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    Oh! I was so determined that if it was a VIP event I was going to sit it out, and now I really want the GB hair. I only have enough stars to get the free box and maybe 1 other so I'm going to have to cross my fingers hard that I get it.
    ****I play on ios****
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    By the way, the Shop My Closet price going forward will not always be $20. The price displayed in the promo window is for this weekend's outfit.

Thanks for this info, Kalinda. I'll probably buy this week's because I like the outfit a lot, but I definitely would be pretty salty if it was a permanent price hike.
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Your prediction for a VIP event came true. Now you can get a couple of the items from our social media posts. Let's go shopping!

Jan_27th_Exclusive_IAP_21_Promo.jpg

Jan_27th_Female_Event_Promo.jpg

Jan_27th_Female_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Jan_27th_Male_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Jan_27th_Male_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

I am......heartbroken? Dismayed? Yet another natural/cultural hairstyle being put in the giftbox verses simply being offered in the closet or in an event that makes it more accessible. I like all of the hair I've collected and will continue to but why is it that these natural looks are so often made out of reach. I would be willing to pay whatever price it would need to be in the closet - and/or even work towards it or spend to buy it - but this is development for a style like this is distressing.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I'm in love with the gift box boots! I'm pretty much out of stars, so I'll probably not get them. The earnable choker is super cute aswell! I also like the purse. I need to spend 150 Kstars for it, right?