Options

Weekend Event 3/31/17 - April Fools Fools Us

13Next

Comments

• Options
    FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    Maria has some tricks up her sleeve! Hope you all literally LOL this weekend.

twitter_6.4_next_gen_promo.jpg

OMG is this a storyline or smth? SOOO excited. Thanks Kalinda!

Anyways, it's a late post but finished the event 6 hours ago :o

17692467_1945609392335682_215530574_o.png?oh=bf455be4002e9fd2c20bbd012f84c626&oe=58E04638

Can't say I totes love the items but a girl's gotta get naked, am I right? No? Yeah, that's what I said.
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

this really is such a cute banner and box items idea! I'm torn between wishing the mens outfit was something more casual/night out and being grateful it isn't so I feel slightly less sad about missing out on most of it LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I got the hair. Its cute. I wish i ciuld give my Korkov Bobblehead that hair. Lol. Hey, next year can we have a skylar bobblehead? Her head is so big it would count as 2 prizes.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    My doll has been dating Nai's forever. She's supposed to go on a date with her now but Nai's doll is no longer in my list of friends. This is going to make us breakup with a huge GC penalty. I feel like a lot of my friends are missing.

Is this happening to anyone else?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    My doll has been dating Nai's forever. She's supposed to go on a date with her now but Nai's doll is no konger in my list of friends. This is going to make us breakup without a huge GC penalty. I feel like a lot of friends are missing.

We're investigating the friends issue that a few of you have posted about. Sorry this happened to your game!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    We're investigating the friends issue that a few of you have posted about. Sorry this happened to your game!

When are Kindle users going to get the update? We've already missed the midweek event and it looks like we're going to miss the weekend event
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I opened more than one box and probably shouldn't have. Plenty of points, but only the shoes and didn't see the sunglasses which I would've loved, the animation is so cool on them.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    I leveled up and once again missed out on the best perk - the energy fill up - because I'd only used about 10 energy when it happened. This is so frustrating and I don't understand why Glu hasn't fixed it.

I'm amusing myself this weekend by using the Bobblehead.

AEB7EA52-3E42-4278-AACF-C7127C50BA56_zpslwzlypxc.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Cady22Cady22 Registered Users 50 Posts

Maybe we would if we Kindle users ever get the update/weekend event! This is so frustrating that we are being completely ignored!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    fJhUNXK.png?1

Think I broke my own record this time, yay! Tomorrow I want to enjoy the weekend storyline,grind for Angel in K&K... and walk around naked of course!

Please Kalinda tell me that someday guys will get the rosy cheeks as from the guy of the banner!:o
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Wow Vats! Congrats!!

I'm not quite as far:

tumblr_onpolihsei1swz9zro1_500.jpg

But this is definitely the quickest I've moved through an event.

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    Got the hair in my box. I had to take a little break from the game because of personal reasons, but I'm doing this week's event.

What's the storyline this weekend? I'm kind of backed up with story lines and I can't figure it out. Is it the 3D printer?
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    zitrone wrote: »
    Got the hair in my box. I had to take a little break from the game because of personal reasons, but I'm doing this week's event.

What's the storyline this weekend? I'm kind of backed up with story lines and I can't figure it out. Is it the 3D printer?

Welcome back!
    The first storyline gig this weekend is called "A Big Question".
    3D printer is the new update storyline. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    Welcome back!
    The first storyline gig this weekend is called "A Big Question".
    3D printer is the new update storyline. :)

Thank you!
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Happy April Fools' Day!

twitter_6.4_april_fools_promo.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    My doll has been dating Nai's forever. She's supposed to go on a date with her now but Nai's doll is no longer in my list of friends. This is going to make us breakup with a huge GC penalty. I feel like a lot of my friends are missing.

I had you as a friend and after the update I noticed your were gone from my friend list. :(

I was wondering if it was a Game Center thing, so I finally started up a Facebook page for my doll.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    webra wrote: »
    I had you as a friend and after the update I noticed your were gone from my friend list. :(

I was wondering if it was a Game Center thing, so I finally started up a Facebook page for my doll.

I just logged out and then back in to FB to see if my missing friends will reappear.
    I also sent you a friend request on FB so we can add each other on the game.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    zu13ls.jpg

I tried again and got the dress. Won't chase the shades but it still looks pretty nice with 2/4
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    MarshybeansMarshybeans Registered Users 33 Posts
    I've been on/off playing this game for a while and appear to have missed the product placement bit...how do I do it?
  • Options
    Hi Marshybeans, nice to see you again. Hang on, I actually did a pictorial about product placement. I'll find it, but in a nut shell, various sponsors will offer you cash and stars to put their product in one of your homes. You get the cash and stars up front. Then if you do your reality shows in that home, and keep tapping the special product icon, you boost an achievement.

Best way to get a call from SImon with the good news.....I only get the call after I've done an 8 hour show somewhere. And, if you just want the deal, but don't want to do reality shows there, that's fine, the original outlay is yours to keep. But, if you want to build up your achievement, (forgot the details) then you keep doing the show in that home and tapping that product. ;) Now I'll go find the thread
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Hi Marshybeans, nice to see you again. Hang on, I actually did a pictorial about product placement. I'll find it, but in a nut shell, various sponsors will offer you cash and stars to put their product in one of your homes. You get the cash and stars up front. Then if you do your reality shows in that home, and keep tapping the special product icon, you boost an achievement.

Best way to get a call from SImon with the good news.....I only get the call after I've done an 8 hour show somewhere. And, if you just want the deal, but don't want to do reality shows there, that's fine, the original outlay is yours to keep. But, if you want to build up your achievement, (forgot the details) then you keep doing the show in that home and tapping that product. ;) Now I'll go find the thread
    Yeah, basically you just have to do 8-hour reality shows in various homes. It doesn't really matter where as long as they're 8-hours.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    tumblr_onseq0vBN01swz9zro1_500.jpg

that was pretty fun and I feel grateful to have had the advantage of the pixel hair.

Sidebar - does Babyprince look off to any other android users he is friends with? He disappeared for me for a bit yesterday and now he is back but vastly diffferent in appearance. Did something happen to his game? :(

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Wahoo I got a new phone last night and have been working hard to get this done!! I only took a break to sleep and go to the movies. LOL.

Need about 200 more points wish me luck. Im off to go tap my pets!
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    CloudyPianoCloudyPiano Registered Users 24 Posts
    I had to do reality shows all weekend to get the earnabke hair. Lol. So I missed the "deadline" to do the big question gig with Cassio. I showed up but it's past time so no one is saying anything. So I'm curious what was the big question. Was it related to why the heck Cassio has black hair?
  • Options
    It was fun.....but it wasn't Cassio. Willow pranked us, we prank Willow, then Simon pranks both of us. How'd I do? ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CloudyPianoCloudyPiano Registered Users 24 Posts
    lol oh yeah...April fools weekend. I should've have thought of that. Thanks for the lowdown. :)
  • Options
    Well, Willow gets the Cassio lookalike to fool us. Then we fool Willow by getting the Scorsese director to lure her into thinking they'll be a film about her life. But we involved a good director ally without letting him know it was a prank, so I don't know if that was smart. Then Simon tells us Willow died of a butter overdose, and tells her the same about us I guess to teach us a lesson.

It was late last night and I wasn't feeling very wordy. If you can believe that LOL
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Well, Willow gets the Cassio lookalike to fool us. Then we fool Willow by getting the Scorsese director to lure her into thinking they'll be a film about her life. But we involved a good director ally without letting him know it was a prank, so I don't know if that was smart. Then Simon tells us Willow died of a butter overdose, and tells her the same about us I guess to teach us a lesson.

It was late last night and I wasn't feeling very wordy. If you can believe that LOL

Really, that's more on Maria than us? Like, we didn't tell her to involve an actual ally LOL

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Oh, you're right. She's the one. Thanks doll, I feel better now. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary