Hey Hey Hey, Mondays can be awesome!
Mondays can be fun,
Mondays can bring Updates
or Mondays can bring None
Mondays brings us Spoilers
Mondays let us rest
Coz with a Tuesdays Midweek
Monday is the best.

Ok, ok, more monday stuff.......Let's see.

I got nuthin. But you know what.....
this is an exciting Monday. On the Update front...........Will our Update come today or tomorrow.....toward's the end of the week? Didn't we have an Update on a Thursday a while ago? Last April is was later.

And what about the midweek? Sometimes midweeks are postponed due to an update. So as you can see...this really IS a manic Monday.

UtOh, I had a thought. Kalinda said she'd be away a few days....how will we get our spoiler? Will we get a spoiler? Who'll send down the news we oh so really want to hear? I think we need some intense brainstorming.

I'll bring the storm.....who'll bring the brain?

This is more than I can handle. I need reinforcements. Let's gather round the campfire and dream of what this week will bring. We need 2 Scouts.....an iOS and an Android to keep checking the App Store for the update.
We need a Chanting Department ...one chant for the update, one for midweek spoilers. Hey, how about a music maven to find inspirational music to fill the time while we wait for the aforementioned update.

Oh my great Aunt Fanny. This is so exicting. Who's around to join me in waiting for it all to begin?

Happy Happy Monday Dolls. Let's get out there into the game and have fun!

Here's that Scandinavian Confetti Thrower to tell us.........

Alex_Confetti.gif

Threads Open!
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, 80 peeps at it not one reply? Was it something I said? I thought the little graphic was cute what happens Monday nothing happens Monday so we ate Monday. Tuesday we love Tuesday because Tuesday we usually start in mid week event. And we just live for Friday because Friday is the big weekend event so apropos or not was It the lack of color?no sparklies? if you want glitter I'll give you glitter guys. Just say the word.

Anyone with any any info would not be inspired in the least to come forward. Ok....tomorrow is 8 months till Christmas. I'll be back from my laptop
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    I just don't have anything to say. I couldn't begin to guess at what's going to happen or when. I'm thinking about giving Kendall & Kylie a try but I can't find it in the Google Play store so maybe I'll just take a nap. Maybe that's a clue? K&K's unavailable so maybe they're updating and KKH would be next? Or maybe my device is just weird.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Aww, don't feel bad Koko!

I wonder if it'll be a gig midweek or what if that update people feel boiling on the horizon is what we get instead? We *do* tend to get them after VIP weekends after all. Hmm.....
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Oh thinkthistle...a nap? You mean one of Kim's 7 minute power naps? Does your gut say Update? Your theory about updating is interesting...I'll go check K&K. When I was little I wanted to track down Santa as he went on his rounds, some station reported where he was at any given moment, and I feel like that with the upcoming
    update-page_FormPageTopImage.jpg

'I can't help it. Don't you feel it too? Will we have a midweek before or after an update? Anyway sweet dreams ThistleT.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Aww, don't feel bad Koko!

I wonder if it'll be a gig midweek or what if that update people feel boiling on the horizon is what we get instead? We *do* tend to get them after VIP weekends after all. Hmm.....

aww you're so sweet. I'm good. How was your birthday?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I love the 'It's not me, It's you' sentence, that totally can come out from my mouth from time to time.:p

Guess people have low expectations, since nothing changes besides the type of task we get every week.

Hoping for a professional or reality show though, I'm about to reach the top 10 on the reality show list, which feels more rewarding than 2 black boxes + golden box + no dream hair throwback box.

Hope you had a great B'day Andrzej!:cool:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    Oh thinkthistle...a nap? You mean one of Kim's 7 minute power naps? Does your gut say Update? Your theory about updating is interesting...I'll go check K&K. When I was little I wanted to track down Santa as he went on his rounds, some station reported where he was at any given moment, and I feel like that with the upcoming
    update-page_FormPageTopImage.jpg

'I can't help it. Don't you feel it too? Will we have a midweek before or after an update? Anyway sweet dreams ThistleT.
    7 minutes, 7 hours... who knows? I should be going to sleep for the night but I don't think I'm tired enough so it'll be a surprise.
    I can see K&K in the play store on my laptop (where weirdly it says it's installed? idk) but that does me no good. Except, I guess, to confirm it's not a clue. I honestly was expecting the update next monday/tuesday because there's still one weekend left in april but that's not how it works, right? the update comes on the last monday/tuesday of the month regardless of whether there's another weekend?
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Love the opening, Koko, especially the 'it's not me, it's you' part!
    My gut says we will have an update so I'm not sure if there will be a Midweek event...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Thank you Vatsy & Koko!

My family threw me a surprise party yesterday and I won the weekend hair so it was a great time :3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    what comes first the midweek or the update? That sounds like something we should philosophize upon. Oh, its noon. I'll go check itunes again. I only allow myself to check once every 3 hours. Lol darn, i'm in the wrong thread again aren't I? Ok, ok, i'm just wondering who'll drop the deets on us. Oh wait. I knew there was something I was supposed to do........

111spoilers.gif

We have a
    KKH Midweek - 5-Star Throwback (Dating)

Just not sure if it's tomorrow as usual, or if an upcoming update will bring it our way later in the week.
    That happened once on a Wednesday I think. O now the bigger dilemma. ...how do we split ourselves between these 2 Anticipatory threads? Midweek vs Update. Lets get busy guys.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Thank you for the spoiler Koko!
    Glad that I saved up some money for dates in the Monstrobull Center - it's my favorite place to date now.
    I have to find me a new guy tho, and also get him a glo-up.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    Oh, i have to try dating there. It looks so nice. Ever been to a box like that? Outerhead did for a show in the garden. What a notley bunch in that box. A tv lady, puterhead, accountant and who knows what else. Not me. Put me on the floor by the stage. Gotta get my groove.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    And to remind everyone.......be sure and update to v6.5.1 in the App Store. You will not get the midweek event unless you've updated. And with that...off to bed see you in a few hours.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    Thanks KoKo. I do love a dating event so I'll be trying for the throwback box this week!
    ****I play on ios****
  • Options
    Thanks, Koko! I am ready for the midweek event!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    Hi dolls!!! So, as you may know i play the game on the facebook computer platform. We still have not get the update, but the midweek event showed up in my game.... What is happening????
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• Options
    Well, if it showed up without the update....enjoy the event. Perhaps, knowing the Fb update is always a bit behind, they may have stuffed FB with an added event, in case the update wasn't here on time. That's just my opinion, but I'm glad you have the event. Go win a TB :D
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Hi dolls!!! So, as you may know i play the game on the facebook computer platform. We still have not get the update, but the midweek event showed up in my game.... What is happening????

This was a very nice surprise for FB and Kindle users. If you squeezed this week's midweek into the last update for FB and Kindle users (because we missed the last update week's midweek event entirely), thanks, Glu. :) I was totally expecting to be shut out again, but thank goodness we get to participate too. xx
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    Started with energy, not that bad as money, but the final blow was my set that had only cash and bolts not even a box with stars blergh!:eek:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Oh that is so awful, Vats!
    I picked poorly, got Kash and energy in my first two boxes... and again there were no black box items in these pallettes, what is going on with that? I don't have all the items so they should at least show up??
    Oh well, like last week, my eyes are on the the final box..!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    My 1st boxes have been opened.....stars, energy and cash. The game that got the stars had 3 boxes with 25 stars, 1 greatblack sheer top (missed it by 1 box), cash and energy. That was the best palette out of the 3.now I'm working on my 2nd set of boxes. I'm grinding my way to a TB how about you? Vats, younext boxes willbe wonderful. I can feel it. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I'm on iOS. One of my dolls hasn't updated yet but got the mid-week event. That doll just reached the max level on the weekend. I didn't want to update the game yesterday and get a full energy bar with no good use of it. I'm grateful that Glu added the mid-week event before the update so I get to empty the energy bar during the event and then update the game to level up with a full energy bar. This is good for FB & Kindle users also for players who have reached the max level. :D
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    I opened the first box and got 2500 kash. NormAlly this bums me out but for a dating event I find it helps motivate me to reach the end if I don't see my kash dwindling as fast.

Is anyone buy this SMC, or do you all already own it? I might have been tempted but honestly I don't really like the dress that much, just mostly like the choker and shoes. But I bought the weekend one and kind of want to save my iTunes gift cards to buy k stars whenever the next sale is.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    Vats, younext boxes willbe wonderful. I can feel it. ;)

Aw Koko you're my luck charm today! I end up getting more energy in my second box, which is fine, cause I want to finish this as quick as possible to start the new storylines, this time my palette wasn't so bad as the first one though.

However ther BIG surprise came with the golden box, *drum roll*... Got the golden box tattoo!!!!!!! YASSS! Three years waiting that tattoo! Three F years lol

I'm so happy!!! Now I can expand my customization process, that means I can fully transfom V on B! Also go 'couple matching tattoos'. Your feelings nailed this time!

:cool:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    I've just decided to get back into this Kim's game 'cause Kendall and Kylie's game is a bust. And I'm bored!

And..

I was wondering what is the fastest way to complete the 5 Heart #Throwback event for this week?

Where's the best location to go on dates that uses less energy?

Or can someone link me to a previous thread.

Also are there any tips and tricks I should know about in the game too?
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    The best place is either Oak in SoHo or the new Monstrobull Center by LAX. Both of those places will use the least energy but cost the most money. In my experience completing a throwback dating event in those areas will cost between 20-40 thousand bux.

What is wrong with the K&K game? I stopped playing around the time that the Krews came out cause I could never find a good krew and it wasn't fun for me.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

• Options
    Hi I merged this 2 post thread about Completeing the midweek, into the thread about the midweek. There is advice scattered. Throughout the forum, if anyone comes up with links, please post them. You'll develop your own technique for completing the differen6t events, depending on your lifestyle. I can't be bothered with 1 hour dates. At oak. Oftentimes I'll expend as much energy as a 2 or even 4 hour date at oak.i do 2 and 4 hour dates there. Expensive but energy effective.
    Welcome to the game, glad to have you here with us. :D
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    ldavis1636 wrote: »
    The best place is either Oak in SoHo or the new Monstrobull Center by LAX. Both of those places will use the least energy but cost the most money. In my experience completing a throwback dating event in those areas will cost between 20-40 thousand bux.

What is wrong with the K&K game? I stopped playing around the time that the Krews came out cause I could never find a good krew and it wasn't fun for me.

Omg. That's a lot money. Money i don't have as well. So 2 or 4 hr dates are the best instead of 1 hr dates. I was also thinking of buying the private jet for 120 gems. Obviously worth it. Saves money travelling.

I haven't played Kim's game in like a couple of years so I'm trying to catch up with all the new things you can do in the game since I last played. I just need to work everything out. And go through all the previous threads about this game.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    First 9 tips are: buy the jet stop paying for travel/transportation. When you stop paying for travel you will start seeing your cash build. And when travel is free...you potentially have unlimited energy....all you have to do is scrounge for it.

if you are still paying for travel.....take your dates to Punta Mira, that's cheap. The Venice Gondola rides are not expensive. I primarily date at oak, because I have more cash than energy lol. The jet is a must for overall game success, and during events...you can travel the globe for energy without digging into you profit or cash reserves.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Omg. That's a lot money. Money i don't have as well. So 2 or 4 hr dates are the best instead of 1 hr dates. I was also thinking of buying the private jet for 120 gems. Obviously worth it. Saves money travelling.

I haven't played Kim's game in like a couple of years so I'm trying to catch up with all the new things you can do in the game since I last played. I just need to work everything out. And go through all the previous threads about this game.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
    It is a crazy amount of money! Which is why I get frustrated by the frequent dating events we have had lately.

A cheaper date location that I like is the Swan in the Hamptons. The thing is though, it will take significantly more energy to complete. It is definitely possible though. In fact, I will be switching to the Swan for the remainder of the event because I know I have plenty of time to get he last 200 points and I want to keep saving my money for some of the new homes I haven't been able to buy yet.

I would definitely buy the jet if you can! It's a life saver and there's a super cute dog on it!
    Hey, I'm Laura!