Options

Monday Anticipation 5/23/17 Midweek and Maybe More?

124Next

Comments

• Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    They reduced the price for opening additional TB boxes! Opening a second boxwas 50KStars instead of 60 and the third would've been 40, unfortunately I noticed too late or I would have opened a third box :(

V9G5SDF.jpg

But I'm really happy with what I got :)

Thanks so much for sharing this. One game already opened the TB box and I didn't even notice this. :(
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Oh, I didn't notice that! Would have opened another box.. Thanks for sharing this!
    Android
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Thanks for pointing out! I looked and noticed they mentioned it on the throwback banner too. So I tried, and you can actually open 5 in a row. 60kstars > 50kstars > 40kstars > 30kstars > 20kstars. That's a total of 100kstars savings!

pMXlj6S.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    4 reality shows away from the throwback box!!!!!! I realized that reality shows are pretty easy to complete, if of course you have a house that takes 4 guests...... Still waiting for the update though.. :confused:
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Thanks for pointing out! I looked and noticed they mentioned it on the throwback banner too. So I tried, and you can actually open 5 in a row. 60kstars > 50kstars > 40kstars > 30kstars > 20kstars. That's a total of 100kstars savings!

pMXlj6S.png

Really?! I only opened 3. Grrrr... I missed it again!! Mad at myself. :mad:
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts

pMXlj6S.png

Oh no, but it says limited time :(
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts

pMXlj6S.png
    No!!!! I totally missed this!
    Just opened my free box:

IMG_1212.jpg
    Won a cute bracelet but obviously would have loved the hair, dress or top... Ah well, next week!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    No!!!! I totally missed this!
    Just opened my free box:

IMG_1212.jpg
    Won a cute bracelet but obviously would have loved the hair, dress or top... Ah well, next week!

Linda why did you only five winnable items? Or have you won all the other items?
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    My first throwback box I won. . .

2ecng1z.jpg

A little disappointed but . . . I'm gonna purchase another five and try my luck.
  • Options
    And here we have the five items I won.

I feel much happier about all the items except for that hairstyle :(

157hv1l.jpg
  • Options
    Just realized why I didn't notice the reduced price on opening multiple TB boxes. I didn't update the game when I reached the TB box. :(
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    And here we have the five items I won.

I feel much happier about all the items except for that hairstyle :(

157hv1l.jpg

Congrats you won some great items!
    Linda why did you only five winnable items? Or have you won all the other items?
    I won all other items!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Lii wrote: »
    Oh no, but it says limited time :(

I hope it's not just this week, because a lot of people missed the chance!
    PM to add
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Excuse me while I go cry in the corner.
    1zd937k.png
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Excuse me while I go cry in the corner.
    1zd937k.png

I feel your pain. I hate winning sunglasses and boring shoes.

I'm really happy with what Glu did with the throwback boxes this week. Please continue!

2hg1Pfs.jpg
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I have wanted that hairstyle since the first day I played KKH!!! It has appeared in my palletes ONCE!!! I've been playing daily for about 2 1/2 years and only had it ONCE. I've never had the double buns in any pallette. ������.

I'm excited to have a new release today! Thanks for the info Koko.

I was a good girl and did not give in to Maria. No freckles until November

I caved and got the freckles a while back during a VIP event. I love them!

I also have NEVER seen the double bun hairstyle in ANY of my pallettes! I remember the update when they added them in too. I wonder why some of us never see it. Glitch maybe? Should I report it?
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    stfnaxstfnax Registered Users 40 Posts
    Omg I'm so happy I could cry! I never make it to the tb boxes when I'm working in the week but I managed to make this one and got the best gift ever, normally I get watches and shoes I'm not a big fan of!
    IMG_5838.jpg
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Glu, you found a way to make me spend my stars! This additional boxes for less thing was a nice surprise for me this morning when I reached my TB. I was disappointed with my box (the shoes), but then proceeded to open four more (so much for saving up for VIP!) and got some nice items:

5uRvBYD.png?1

I felt good about spending the stars because I knew I was guaranteed to get an item. I figured my 50/40/30/20 k stars were better spent that way then opening the gift boxes on the weekend, when I can end up with event points or kash. Now the trick is to stop myself from opening boxes during the weekend events!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Everly is finally unfrozen so we're going to Vegas in our new outfits to celebrate

8a8sLIcl.jpg
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    stfnax wrote: »
    Omg I'm so happy I could cry! I never make it to the tb boxes when I'm working in the week but I managed to make this one and got the best gift ever, normally I get watches and shoes I'm not a big fan of!
    IMG_5838.jpg

Congratulations. That dress and fur look fantastic on your doll. Love the shoes with it. Woo.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I was away and didn't get to post this but this is what I won in my TB box however something happened thats very happened to my game before it crashed at opening the box so when I opened up the game I got to pick again. I won the Valentines GB dress from last year. (I was taken aback and forgot to screenshot I didn't want my game to crash again)
    FullSizeRender%204_4.jpg

IMG_2662_1.jpg

I'm much happier with the dress TBH.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    webra wrote: »
    I caved and got the freckles a while back during a VIP event. I love them!

I also have NEVER seen the double bun hairstyle in ANY of my pallettes! I remember the update when they added them in too. I wonder why some of us never see it. Glitch maybe? Should I report it?

What platforum are you playing on? I got it in a throwback, oddly enough it was a surprise in a lower prize level box. Pretty sure it was the 3rd box. Maybe the 2nd, I remember saying if I didn't get anything but clunky prizes for the rest of the event on all 3 games, I'd be a happy camper. Other people have gotten it as well, but I don't know their platforms.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    stfnax That dress is one of my favorites. Congrats!

DramaDramaDrama I'm still missing that dress. It's so cute on you!

KOKO I'm on iOS.

You found it in a throwback? Hmm. I don't think I've seen it there. But I have wondered if it ever shows up as a prize for partnerships. I'm hording my energy prizes. :o
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    Haven't bought TB boxes in a long time since I don't feel inclined to spend 60 Kstars on a possible sh!tty item. But since Glu rolled out this limited time event, I had to!

Jax can finally roleplay as a sexy fireman! I like all the items he got!

Sd6YSUJ.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Everly is finally unfrozen so we're going to Vegas in our new outfits to celebrate

8a8sLIcl.jpg

Kayla, I love it! So glad Everly is unfrozen for you! The dolls look great-- thank you for posting!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    What platforum are you playing on? I got it in a throwback, oddly enough it was a surprise in a lower prize level box. Pretty sure it was the 3rd box. Maybe the 2nd, I remember saying if I didn't get anything but clunky prizes for the rest of the event on all 3 games, I'd be a happy camper. Other people have gotten it as well, but I don't know their platforms.

I'm on iOS too.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens