Options

Monday Morning Midweek Musings 6/13/17

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    SoundsPretty, did you have to put the pic in by hand? with [IMG][/IMG] tags?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Yes. I had to check lol because I usually do that anyway. But the text options aren't showing for me.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    OMG, Kalinda, did you say animalS!!!
    They must be these super cute ones from the update banner!!

IMG_2621.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Good catch Linda. gi88.gif Well, I got that picture up. Now let's try some colored text.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Omg. I need that Toucan! I pray to the holy golden K hanging over my bed that it's gonna be earnable!
  • Options
    Aw I don't know the codes for color, now that the edit options are missing I'm all blank haha! Well I know how to add pics and make words bold!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Look at this cute purse I missed out on. I'm so sad. :(

9DE7C210-360E-4BF0-A20B-E94561569F24.png
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yay, I'm done! Got this watch in my last box and I like it!

Oh please tell that guys will also have a little monkey! At first I thought it was the pet, but it wasn't... Kalinda said 'everyone'... expecting to be included this time.

Isn't the toucan a tappable already?

I like banner's guy outfit, this is a first in this update, hope they're earnables, Vats desesperately needs new clothes, if you think that he's hanging around almost nude for free you're wrong! Just he couldn't cope with all tacky stuff around!
    I like how it only cost 5 k-stars to buy the hotel but 20 to replace an umbrella

giphy.gif
    DGRrsCt.gif
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    busy busy week so far! Happy Birthday and Anniversary Linda! Hope you're having a wonderful week!

Yes! Very happy Glu brought animals back. I've never been the biggest fan of monkeys so I'd rather have the toucan, but happy to see the option again after missing out on the green parrot some months ago.

3 boxes down so far, Kstars in the 1st two and then a tile in the 3rd which got me a few Kstars. Can't wait to get my non descriptive pair of shoes in the 4th box after all this luck lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Why can't I do reality shows? I go to mirimount pictures but no one is there? Is anyone else experienced this?
    *✲゚*(❁´◑`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◑`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    5ofrxc.jpg
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Why can't I do reality shows? I go to mirimount pictures but no one is there? Is anyone else experienced this?

Do you have an ongoing reality show somewhere else right now? Maybe you started and then forgot about it?

I would go check around your homes and see if you're in the middle of a filming. Maybe you hit it by accident.

Maybe you finished one and then the game didn't save correctly. That has happened to me.
  • Options
    A;so, there are a couple of other places you may have a reality show task. One is storyline that has you film in Dublin, at the pub I believe, and another is in the club in Sidney. THe black rabbit? Once Simon calls you for those gigs, the crew pops there and waits till you arrive. check those two and maybe.....lif in Miami? but do the other two first. good luck. ANd
    Hi Guys. if you saw a momentary flash of tomorrow's opening for the weekend event, forget you saw it. My web editors won't do BB code, so I had to do it by hand, it's not the special thing I wanted, but if the customization box comes back early tomorrow, I'll fix it up then. So...sssssh. Thanks.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    Ugh. I just got the gold box but now my game is shutting down every time I try to change locations or add a reality show guest. This is going to be a nightmare for a party event if it doesn't stop. I haven't gotten to open my gold box yet but Iolanthe got a pair of shoes in a black box, at least, and Ilmari got yet another pair of sunglasses. (Seriously, the guys have SO MANY SUNGLASSES. His game is six months old, I haven't bought a single pair of sunglasses and yet he's got over a dozen.) ETA: I opened Iolanthe's gold box and it was... sunglasses! The squarish Karl Lagerfeld ones. I still have way fewer sunglasses for her than for him.
    Iolanthe Β· level 35 Β· A+++
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Thanks Koko! I wasn't aware if you had an outstanding reality show task, you couldn't shot your show. Good to know
    *✲゚*(❁´◑`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◑`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Linda. 2545155oiv5uw2ctf.gif & Happy Anniversary! Happy-_Anniversary-_With-_Heart-_Glitter.gif Due to technical difficulties, the graphics may not be as free flowing, but know how much you mean to all of us. Happy Birthday Doll. Hope the day is full of love, and smiles, presents, and cake. Can't forget the cake Doll. 5dece6098cd417eba4d57511f987a03f.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you for the birthday and anniversary wishes, Kayla and Syndrax!!

Oh wow thank you for the sparkling birthday and anniversary wishes, Koko! And that cake looks so yummy!!
    I'm having the best day so far! Woke up to my kids and husband singing Happy Birthday to me and they gave me breakfast in bed. They also got me a book (Regina Rising, yes I watch Once Upon a Time), a Kylie lipkit (Kristen) and shower gel.
    Then my mom took me for an ice coffee with some delicious scones and now I'm having a sushi lunch with my kids. I'm pretty sure I'll be 10 pounds heavier tomorrow hahaha but it is all worth it!

Oh and I finished the event, got my last Throwback item, this awesome dress:

IMG_2629.png

So now I can finally update the dress section in the Throwback Encyclopedia thread!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    OMG!! Animals if we can get a monkey in the game il die so obsessed! My TB event has been very uneventful kash and energy I'm over 30 points away from my TB box and I think il buy a second one as I'm feeling disheartened with my boxes this week!

Anyone else super excited for the weekend event!! I can't wait!!
  • Options
    I'm still grinding. When one Android got her 3rd box, it had a tile in there. With that tile, I won 15 Energy hmmm, maybe 20. Not very encouraging. Not one item was in the boxes, and there are a bunch of things I don't have there. Oh well, the other two should be good right? lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Screenshot_2017-06-14-17-08-53.jpg

Happy Birthday to the Ladyboss!

Wishing you all the best giftboxes in the world, kash & energy only IRL!

And Happy Anniversary! Sometimes I think we should give each other medals on wedding anniversaries.. lol! Anyway wishing health and happiness to you and all your family.!

Was only able to post a thumbnail..
    Android
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey girl! Wishing all the best to the best krewleader of all time, all time!

You're such a special heart and I'm glad that I was able to get closer to you in this past year!

Here some gifts to you B'day girl:
    mfZlHeM.gif

Hope all that make up will be enough until your 9th 29 B'day! And a combo of B'day+Wedding cake to fit both celebrations!

Huge hugs!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Yes, Linda is awesome. I'm just sad she and angeline, and jon, and Holly, and the others are missing in my game. Looking for my friends to put in the friendship thread was awful. Half my friends were missing so I couldn't post them. ;( Rumpel.....you are missing now too. I wanted to put you in the friendship thread...that was the search that broke me. lol. Oooooh 10:45. Maybe Kalinda has spilled the tea. brb.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Can someone post a pic of the Kim's Pick? I already bought it but I want to post a pic in the Event Encyclopedia thread.
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Which Kim pick is it?

I got a purse in my TB >:(
    Surrounded by clothes too...
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    The offer isn't there anymore on my game, Linda.
    Android
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    This is the offer Linda!

20170614_175115_zpskoi8hz4o.png
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Hi guys for some reason I can't post pictures to the forum it's acting up on me on my laptop. I can only reply on my phone! I won the fab pick shots and jacket two piece for Summer I knew our look had to change Iv been chasing it since the TB events started! Super excited!

Once the forum is working for me il post pics!
  • Options
    Thank you Sil5678!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Not exactly the throwback item that I was hoping for but I haven't gotten a hair in a TB box in forever so I'll take it.
    IMG_4860_zpsl220lfsj.jpeg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Happiest Birthday to Linda

Thanks for all you do on both KKH and KKG forum!

You got yourself your very own private yacht at '29' :p Love your birthday dance!

eCMmjVl.gif

Think you wouldn't mind more Kylie lipkits!

Ih6ZBVF.jpg
    PM to add