Options

Weekend Event 7/21/17 - Hair, Shoes and Everything in Between!

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Um..what's the name of the first event gig because I can't seem to remember? Lol :D
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Reality Fiesta?
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Um..what's the name of the first event gig because I can't seem to remember? Lol :D

The first event gig is Reality Fiesta and the second one is Sunshine Social if I'm not mistaken! :o
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    ANNOUNCEMENT:

I love how we're always thinking ahead to the next event, so I want to tell you about the midweek event. It's going to start on MONDAY at the usual time.

Thanks for the heads up. Have to check on the forum for midweek spoiler on Sunday! :)
    Pez wrote: »
    Or maaaybe an extra day for a SYS event? (my stress level and sleep schedule both wish! pretty please Glu! haha)

Like this idea! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I have opened close to 10 GB and not one of them contained the pineapple bag it didn't appear in the palette! Is anyone else experiencing this??
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I hate to complain about everything but gah, Monday is the day I do my business gigs. You're killing me with these long events.

Fingers crossed that it's not an extra day because you're trying to throw Who Wore It Worst at us again.
  • Options
    carleighcarleigh Registered Users 55 Posts
    n6fjaq.jpg
    i got the dress! unfortunately i can only open a box a week, so im so happy it turned out great!
    IOS :)
  • Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    aww i won the dress...
    i wanted to win the hair as a birthday present lmao but oh well.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Happy Birthday Egg. bday.gif
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Egg. bday.gif
    aww thank you! <3
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
  • Options
    egg wrote: »
    aww i won the dress...
    i wanted to win the hair as a birthday present lmao but oh well.

Happy birthday! <3
  • Options
    judithkkh wrote: »
    Happy birthday! <3
    thank you judith! <3<3
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    ^Happy Birthday Egg!
    Thankfully I only had to open 4 boxes including my free one to get the dress and hair for Summer! Not sure If I should chase the bag or not my luck has been good so far!

BguQpfF.jpg

This weekend can't end soon enough, you guys showing off the dress are making me itchy to try my luck with the boxes again but I know what'll happen lol
    Think ThrowBacks monkeyless players and everyone else who bewails that they ever missed out. No More FOMO thanks to benevolent glu. That seriously is the glimmer of hope we sometimes need to hold it together.

Why can't I get this out if my head today?
    [video=youtube_share;He-LBIyBUz8]https://youtu.be/He-LBIyBUz8[/video]

[video=youtube_share;-UX1t9n7IXw]https://youtu.be/-UX1t9n7IXw?t=1m33s[/video]

you'll have to go to 1:30 to hear her
    I have opened close to 10 GB and not one of them contained the pineapple bag it didn't appear in the palette! Is anyone else experiencing this??

For awhile now I've only seen maybe 2 items in my palette so I do my best to not push my luck, but there have been weeks where I've chased something and never seen it or another item.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Happy birthday egg! 🎂

Omg I love the parrot!!!!

Weekend storyline spoiler:
    Apparently it wasn't a good decision to bring Chad and Crystal back together. I think I got only 15 extra points. It was all just an act.
    I'm a hopeless romantic, oh well.
    Android
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Can't believe my luck. Won the hair on my free gift box. This makes me happy.
    IMG_3867.png
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Spoiler: the midweek is a dating event!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    uus9qIN.png?1

I barely needed to grind this time, given all bonus points I got. I started to work on the storyline this morning just for fun.

Curious to know why the new event is starting on Monday, can I start to dream big?!

Happy B'day egg!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts

Yess! My doll has ben single for a very long time and I was waiting for the right moment to start dating again! I'm so happy!
    I even chose my candidates & I might even go back to my needy husband!
    Happy happy hAPPYYY
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Happy birthday Egg!

tumblr_othg1dedGX1swz9zro1_500.jpg

It's always when you aren't trying, right?

Helping Crystal and her husband stay together? I mean, I guess LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Happy birthday, egg!! Hope you are having the bedt day!

200w_s.gif
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yesssss Thank you, Kalinda!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    What are the names of the weekend gigs? I have so many stored up and didn't pay attention to the names of the first or any of the others.
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    The first event is Reality Fiesta I'm pretty sure
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    krystal wrote: »
    What are the names of the weekend gigs? I have so many stored up and didn't pay attention to the names of the first or any of the others.

It's Reality Fiesta, Sunshine Social and I can't quite remember the last one, though :( And I just deleted the screenshots I took because I sometimes lose track of the event's gigs, too but if I'm not mistaken it had the word couple in the name, aww I hope I'm not wrong! They were 6hr gigs.

And Kalinda, thank you so much for the spoilers!!! I'm actually super excited for a dating event because even though I was saving up for the beautiful house in Milan I do need some relationship points with my husband! Haha, pretty excited about it! Thank you! <3
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    I love how we're always thinking ahead to the next event, so I want to tell you about the midweek event. It's going to start on MONDAY at the usual time.

I'm wondering why a dating midweek would be starting on Monday instead of Tuesday -- maybe there's some extra factor that makes it different from a typical dating midweek? A short storyline? Different manner of earning points? Different prizes, like an outfit instead of GBs/TB boxes? (Since I noticed the magic word "throwback" has not yet been used... although that doesn't mean it won't be a throwback event! We don't know all the details yet. I'm overanalyzing for fun ;))

When's the last time we had a midweek start on a Monday, if ever? This is very curious.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    krystal wrote: »

The Third gig is just called 'couple's therapy'
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    The Third gig is just called 'couple's therapy'

Yes! Thank you so much, Andrzej_S. :o
    It's Reality Fiesta, Sunshine Social and Couple's Therapy, ladykrystal. <3 By they way, I added you on Facebook. Hope that's okay! :)
    Pez wrote: »
    I'm wondering why a dating midweek would be starting on Monday instead of Tuesday -- maybe there's some extra factor that makes it different from a typical dating midweek? A short storyline? Different manner of earning points? Different prizes, like an outfit instead of GBs/TB boxes? (Since I noticed the magic word "throwback" has not yet been used... although that doesn't mean it won't be a throwback event! We don't know all the details yet. I'm overanalyzing for fun ;))

When's the last time we had a midweek start on a Monday, if ever? This is very curious.

I still think there has to be something pretty special waiting for us! I'm wondering why is it starting on Monday and not until Tuesday, too. Super curious and excited! :D
  • Options
    thank you for the birthday wishes guys ! <3
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
  • Options

oh no...