Options

Weekend Fashion Show 7/28/17 - Dress up time Dolls

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Yesterday Kalinda showed us what we'd be playing for....

Here you go, dolls!

female_rewards.png

female_gift_box.png

male_rewards.png

male_gift_box.png

We were immediately physched for the event to start and would tear out after after thise prizes like Brides to be at a Trunk Sale. Its almost time......who'll be the first to proudly model their wins?

Good luck with the GiftBoxes! Ready at the runway dolls?
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    IMG_2382.jpg
    Here's AppleP. She got the skirt and the hair.....and a whole bunch of cash, energy and event points. I'll try for the top when I'm feeling luckier. I think 9:09 might be lucky for me. I love love love this skirt.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Summer is loving her new top! Im aiming for the skirt so we can dress up a little more!fARBsno.jpg
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    First off, I LOVE this event but I'm so disappointed that Glu has lately been turning one earring backwards :mad: :mad: STOP THIS PLEASE! It looks ridiculous!

VpgvFq.jpg
  • Options
    SugarK wrote: »
    First off, I LOVE this event but I'm so disappointed that Glu has lately been turning one earring backwards :mad: :mad: STOP THIS PLEASE! It looks ridiculous!

VpgvFq.jpg

She looks great, but yeah the other earring looks bad. 2nd pair of great earrings I won't be wearing. I went through every single hairstyle, seeing if there was any that would cover up the 'off' earring. No such luck.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    She looks great, but yeah the other earring looks bad. 2nd pair of great earrings I won't be wearing. I went through every single hairstyle, seeing if there was any that would cover up the 'off' earring. No such luck.

LOL I know what you mean Koko, all the hairstyles seem to leave that earring exposed. It's disappointing because the earrings themselves are gorgeous, especially the square sparkly ones, but I won't wear them now :(

On the flip side I'm IN LOVE with the skirt and top! I'm happy I chased a bit and got both pieces, they are stunning! I'll have to give up on the hair, but it is also quite nice when I saw it on Kiki :o
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I opened a lot of boxes as I had to have this skirt for Charlotte. On the plus side, I am almost to the midpoint for the event.

2v7v0h3.jpg
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »

That's disappointing. They are so pretty otherwise.

Here's my doll trying to emulate old Hollywood style. See, Glu, these earrings were done correctly!

uEuRDxq.jpg
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    The Count of Vatsrovisk with proud presents to KKH high society his new heir:
    9aMtg9j.gif

Mono, the top hat puppy in a bag!

Awwwww the joy of having anoher request attended by the GluGods! Ok it's not the labrador (maybe someday), but they took their time to draw a brand new puppy in a black bag! Priceless!

Thank you so much for all this fondness!

I named him 'Mono' cause the top hat reminds me of Rich Uncle Pennybags (monopoly guy, Vats is cosplaying him) and because I needed to open just one box to get him, makes sense right?!

AppleP is looking too stunning to handle! Those piercing eyes <3

I know you're bothered by the earrings Sugar, but they are just a small details front to Kiki's beauty!

Webra let me touch you, in need of all that glamour!;)

Aw all this classy gowns, we should have a ball, don't you think?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    9aMtg9j.gif

Matching top hats! I cannot handle the cute!!!!

SugarK - I fixed the earring for you. See Glu?!?

Q3U4Pue.png
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Everyone is looking great! I hope to post a look once I earn the cute gold shoes.
    Summer is loving her new top! Im aiming for the skirt so we can dress up a little more!fARBsno.jpg

I love how you made these pants work! I've been brainstorming what to pair them with. The jewelry, the shoes -- everything came together great on your doll!
    webra wrote: »
    Here's my doll trying to emulate old Hollywood style. See, Glu, these earrings were done correctly!

uEuRDxq.jpg

:eek: I've never seen this dress before! (EDIT: Oh oops, it's a VIP item! That's why I didn't register it in the closet.) So glam! And so much detail. Have we had many other dresses with trains like that?
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options

Q3U4Pue.png

OMG I WISH WISH WISH THESE WERE IN THE GAME!!! :(

Thank you, Webra, for showing Glu how they SHOULD look :D I am keeping my fingers crossed that Glu will fix them, as they've done with a few other wonky items *fingers crossed*

BTW, your doll looks STUNNING Webra!
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Everone looks so great! That skirt is really gorg, but I just can't try to chase considering the palettes I've seen lately.

I really wanted the earrings until I saw your posts, Kiki. What a shame! Glu, please don't do this anymore!

Here is how Everly styled the GB top:

YQgJsAo.jpg

I found styling it with the lower-slung pants made the cross-back detail more noticeable, so she's "dressing up" a little differently. :)
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    Not to be outdone by her sister Z, Kat dressed in this weekend's finest but Vatsy stole the show.
    KKH_Screenshot_1501280783677.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh please tell we're having a 'Black Wedding' this time! That would be the ultimate way to celebrate our dolls killer love! Meow Meow says Mono, yep he's up to turn into a cat to own Kat's heart too! Her hair <3

haftime, loved how Everly skipped the ball and went straight to the club! Nice look!

The last two weekends were super healthy to Vats' hair, but this weekend was healthy to his style aswell:
    9QPCHs5.png

Watch out my Diva blowout, cause Barbie Boy is in da house!

;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    oJLMBsu.jpg

wanted the skirt, got the top. my palette was bad so I'm not chasing, but Koko is def making me want to!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    KhantKhant Registered Users 71 Posts
    That's disappointing. They are so pretty otherwise.

uEuRDxq.jpg

Where is this dress from?!! It's gorgeous!

Here's mine!
    blL2BYg.jpg
  • Options
    Matching top hats! I cannot handle the cute!!!!

Q3U4Pue.png

We need to let Kalinda (apologies if I got her name wrong) know that we don't like the earrings this way! 😥
  • Options
    The earrings have been posted about in Suggestions, we've talked about it in at least 4 other threads, we've made mockups of how they should look, my fingers are crossed that they're changed. But we don't really need to alert the Glu Gods and Goddesses - they're all knowing in situations like this. :) I'll go add my mockups from last week's jeweled square earrings in suggestion thread as well. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    The earrings have been posted about in Suggestions, we've talked about it in at least 4 other threads, we've made mockups of how they should look, my fingers are crossed that they're changed. But we don't really need to alert the Glu Gods and Goddesses - they're all knowing in situations like this. :) I'll go add my mockups from last week's jeweled square earrings in suggestion thread as well. :)

Good morning, Koko, and thank you so much for organizing our thoughts! I was annoyed yesterday so I immediately thought HOOKAH DEN but your post in the suggestion thread was well stated and I appreciate your efforts so much :D Hopefully we can get those 2 beautiful sets of earrings changed so we can all wear them and enjoy them :D
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I actually don't mind the gold one, but the back of the pink & green ones look cheap! :p

IMG_8109.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    I really like the black floral skirt. The ball gown & both men's suit coats are nice, too. :)

IMG_8110.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I actually don't mind the gold one, but the back of the pink & green ones look cheap! :p

IMG_8109.jpg

I actually like the fact that one earring is shown from the back. I mean, it's realistic. Not every earring looks the same from both sides.
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I know it looks realistic to see the back of an earring, but this is where I think I'd prefer fantasy in the game. Perhaps the larger, dangling earrings should be at more of a 1/4 turn? Nit-picky, aren't I? :rolleyes: Also the square button earrings, the first one, should totally have color on it. If the back was showing, her ear would have to be on backwards too.

LOVE the eye make-up on your doll, Angeline.. everyone looks smashing in their glam looks!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    I can actually see it with the longer earrings, you would see the back of an earring in that case, but the gem square type lays flat against the earlobe so mechanically I don't see how that earring could be turned around.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    GqAhF4x.jpg

I feel like I'm wearing a pattern from a 70s wallpaper/tablecloth, but it's still beautiful

again, kudos to Glu on that detail
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options

Thanks Koko! ❤️
  • Options
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I actually like the fact that one earring is shown from the back. I mean, it's realistic. Not every earring looks the same from both sides.

Hmm, It is more realistic but it just looks so much better the other way
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Just finished the event this morning. I must say I am loving the new items from the weekend! I think Summer loved dressing up!
    OlwmdCs.jpg
    KIbCoxJ.jpg
  • Options
    rSxkmjx.gif

Clearly this is my favorite event EVER!

Angeline, Jon is rocking the pony! I'm still tempted to chase it, but as Sugar stated, better don't exaggerate and turn this great experiece in something bad!
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    GqAhF4x.jpg

Kayla,think you nailed with this look! You know when we look to something and everything looks perfectly placed?! Congrats you did it!;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I know it looks realistic to see the back of an earring, but this is where I think I'd prefer fantasy in the game. Perhaps the larger, dangling earrings should be at more of a 1/4 turn? Nit-picky, aren't I? :rolleyes: Also the square button earrings, the first one, should totally have color on it. If the back was showing, her ear would have to be on backwards too.

LOVE the eye make-up on your doll, Angeline.. everyone looks smashing in their glam looks!

Thanks Charlotte! Haha ... 1/4 turn .. might as well be more realistic, right?
    Vats wrote: »
    Angeline, Jon is rocking the pony! I'm still tempted to chase it, but as Sugar stated, better don't exaggerate and turn this great experiece in something bad!

I will suggest you not to chase it. Jon started the event with the hair & the suit coat in his first palette. Then I stupidly decided to try my luck for the puppy. After spending 600 KStars, nothing, not even the pants!! I knew I should've stopped. So mad at myself. I didn't want the puppy that bad to begin with because I have the monkey already. What was I thinking?! I'm done chasing the event gift boxes! How many times have I said this to myself?! :mad:
    🍎 iOS dolls📱