Options

iOS Stories

Comments

• Options
    queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    I love how everyone wants to date Cassio but I'm over here wanting to date Chad Dylan Parker, guess I'm the only one lol. :eek:
  • Options
    Anastasia J KennedyAnastasia J Kennedy Registered Users 89 Posts
    I happened to run into this topic and updated my game.
    I don't know about others but my instinct tell me that I'm picked since I also had 1 free week of VIP subscription ;)
    Anw, after reading all comments. I have to say it kills my mood... 25 kstars for each chapter? It's too much especially when there are many chapters in one story. Glu say we can receive free clothes, but now it's like we pay for it.
    Ughh. I'm so confused. I really want to get those clothes. But kstars is not easy to gain...
    Forgive me for keep mentioning kstars because I haven't play this Stories update... Well, I guess I will play one story and comeback with worthier feedback.
    KKH iOS player
    Level: 42
    A+++ Lister
  • Options
    I don't know about others but my instinct tell me that I'm picked since I also had 1 free week of VIP subscription ;)

I don't believe any of us got the free VIP subscription. Maybe, it's something new, they're trying.
  • Options
    I read somewhere in this forum that this free subscription is only available for some players as well!
    KKH iOS player
    A+++ Lister
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    This feature looks very interesting! Can't wait to try it!

I wouldn't mind to pay the starts to speed up the chapters knowing that at the end we would have granted a special piece of clothing (my imagination is already taking me to stories where we play super heroes or involving magic/fantasy/sci-fi stuff).

Wouldn't mind to wait a week as well, seriously we're full of features in this game right now to catch up (week and weekend events, update storylines and all those business) that a week passes on a blink to me at least.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Lizzy1979Lizzy1979 Registered Users 16 Posts
    I just finished another chapter of a different story and I realized that you can wait a week and get the next chapter for free or you can do the chapter right after you finish one for 25 k-stars.

Wish it was less than a week but I'd rather wait than spend k-stars.

I hope that's the case!

I got the Stories feature too & I definitely enjoy the storylines better as there is more dialogue and drama! I got so into playing the stories feature that I neglected my poor husband and we got divorced! I'm kinda bummed bc I could've saved our relationship with 10Kstars and now if I want him back it's 173kstars! Eek! I had gotten to the max in our relationship so maybe it's for the best lol.

So my feedback is is pretty similar to other players who've gotten to test this feature in the game. Love the more intricate dialogue and storylines. I also received a couple K Stars for completing 8 hour event in Stories first chapter, so that was awesome. Plus, the additional fans made doing the longer event in the stories feature worth it.

If you have to pay 25kstars per chapter I probably wouldn't play that aspect of the game. Also if there is a week between chapters being free I wouldn't mind, as long as each storyline is less than 10 chapters long.

If GLU keeps this feature and makes it a permanent offering some suggestions I'd make:
    If each chapter costs 25 kstars and you got a clothing item per chapter, then it might soften the sticker shock of having to pay per chapter.
    I'd love ❤️ to be able to have the love interest be available in the regular game ie; if I marry the count in Stories I'd want to be married in my game too.

For the most part I am really happy with this feature, and I hope with some positive tweaks and slight changes it will be permanent.
  • Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    quick feedback regarding the placement of the stories ribbon on the screen
    it kinda gets in the way when you open the location menu.

it might just be me because i'm left handed but every time i scroll up i accidentally end up tapping on the stories' menu and it's kind of annoying so if you could like, maybe change it, i'd appreciate it.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Options
    Lizzy1979Lizzy1979 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Amilicious wrote: »
    So far I've finished what was available of the Real Stars aka 3 chapters and I got a to be continued message. No reward as of now, but if I can suggest something, it would be great if we'd get an item that one of the kardashians are wearing out of it. I've always loved Kylie's hair, the log one with the blue ombre and it would be such a fitting reward imo.

Started the count story as well, and oh my god, I'm never taking the red dress off haha!

Hey Amilicious if you play Kendall & Kylie game too, there was a "crossover" challenge that you can get the blue ombré Kylie hair free plus a cute outfit. Not sure if that offer is still available but it might be worth a try.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The free trial of VIP subscriptions is totally different from this, and unconnected. Can I remind everyone that Kalinda asked that you put your platform in your signature? Figured while you 're attention was here, I'd ask you all to put your platform info there. :) this was a psa from your KK:H forum. lol :)

Hope you're enjoying stories. keep the feedback coming. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    egg wrote: »

it might just be me because i'm left handed but every time i scroll up i accidentally end up tapping on the stories' menu and it's kind of annoying so if you could like, maybe change it, i'd appreciate it.

I'm with you on this feedback! I find the banner a little intrusive and suggest they make it collapsible, perhaps, when playing the main game.
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Unfortunately, I don't have the option to wait for a week to unlock a chapter. I bought a chapter of the Count's storyline to access the red dress. When I completed it, it just gives me the option to unlock the next chapter for 25 stars, but no 7 day countdown or anything. I'd really prefer that! I'm not keen on spending a couple hundred stars on unlocking new chapters.

I will say, however, that receiving new clothing for that 25 payout does soften the blow, as someone mentioned above me. But it would have to be per chapter instead of just one clothing item per storyline.
  • Options
    Lizzy1979 wrote: »
    Hey Amilicious if you play Kendall & Kylie game too, there was a "crossover" challenge that you can get the blue ombré Kylie hair free plus a cute outfit. Not sure if that offer is still available but it might be worth a try.

No, the krossover is long gone.
  • Options
    Lizzy1979 wrote: »
    If you have to pay 25kstars per chapter I probably wouldn't play that aspect of the game. Also if there is a week between chapters being free I wouldn't mind, as long as each storyline is less than 10 chapters long.

The most chapters in a story are 6, they range from 3 to 6
  • Options
    I'm with you on this feedback! I find the banner a little intrusive and suggest they make it collapsible, perhaps, when playing the main game.

yes. The whole shrinking screen is a problem. It's like tv screens now. I have a 70 inch, but when you cut down the channel logo, the program logo, scrolling feed across the top, bottom or both, and the in program promo announcements for other shows on that network I have at most at 48 inch unencumbered space to actually watch the show. That's already a big peeve of mine, and the same thing is happening to the game screen. Please let us collapse the Stories box like the other tasks on the left side.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    egg wrote: »

Yes I'm right handed and the same thing happens to me. It's also in the way for a few bubbles during some jobs, so there's always just like a lone bubble in the upper left corner that I can't click because the stories ribbon is in the way 😅
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    I think out of consideration to the players who didn't get this opportunity, thst we just talk more generally? Not give away any surprises. Does that sound right to everyone? Like talk about the mechanics, enhancements, issues. Mention you like the more chance for choices or paths...don't talk about what those options are. Leave storyline out of it?

ETA: I deleted a post for the reason stated above. Hope yiiu understand AList. Nice to meet you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm back with more feedback. Though I know many of you already have useful feedback but I think my feedback plus yours can help Glu improve this new feature.
    What I like:
    1. The story line is interesting, if you are tired of ordinary gigs, then it's a great way to help you get away from it.
    2. Romantic perspective: Well, I do like the 2nd story "The return of the count" where you can have a "real" romantic relationship wịth a partner. It's not like you married to some NPC, and wait for their call, go on a date and improve your romantic point. In this story, you have more reaction and thoughts as you are trying to save your partner as well as your relationship. And more important, you can talk more to your partner, convey your feelings during your date, not only hearing some cliché compliment and tapping "start date" and end of the story!
    3. In the description of each story, it states clearly how many chapters you need to complete to get that exclusive item. So, if you don't like playing it, just want to get the clothes then you know immediately how many kstars you have to spend (though it's ridiculous that you still have to pay for it).
    4. The story feature start with a statement that when you leave that, you'll be back to Hollywood. I'm not sure about others, but I just return to wherever I entered the stories.
    5. I do have the option to pay 25 kstars or wait for a week to access to new chapter while many of you doesn't. I think Glu intends to do it to see how many people are willing to pay for it rather then waiting a week or doesn't pay any at all. As for me, I'm extremely happy to wait for a week. Since I have many gigs to complete not mention to midweek and weekend events. One week flies fast to me.
    What I don't like:
    1. The "Stories" button kinds of annoying to me. Wish Glu could make it smaller as they do to the gigs tasks or move it down to the bar on the right, next to "goals", "wardrobe", etc..
    2. I don't have problem with it so much since I can wait for a week, but I know to many of you who don't have option to wait, 25 kstars for each chapter doesn't make sense at all. I know that we do appreciate Glu that they develop a new feature for us, and we need to give them something back for their effort, but Glu can lower the price to enter new chapter. In my point of view, 5 - 10 kstar could be fine :)
    3. Personally, I don't like the blouse which we can get in the 3rd story "Vital signs"... I really hope that we can get the options to choose (you may think I take it for granted :D, well, I'm kinda greedy though ;))
    4. 8-hour gig in this feature requires more energy than normal 8-hour gigs. Hmm, I have 49 energy but I still have to spend more then 2 full energy bar. So if is requires energy that much, please make it 3-hour week..
    P/S 1: As many of you, I also hope Glu could help us fulfill our dream of marrying to Cassio :D. Maybe we can make a petition for it???
    P/S 2: I also wish we can have a story line which involves our real friends :) like hang out, go shopping together, meet an ideal man/woman and fight over them. Then many things happen, maybe we will eventually know that man/woman is not the one we thought them to be and we struggle to get our friendship back, or no matter what, we still choose her/him and end up badly. It's funny to see whom we will choose, friend or that man/woman... Yeah, I know, too much dramas :D. But if Glu wants to develop this feature further, then those dramas worth trying lol.
    KKH iOS player
    A+++ Lister
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    genthea wrote: »
    Dialogues are better, you have variety of things to say, I think even NPCs are dressed better.

You guys, I'm gonna go ahead and back myself up on this because you'll love how thoroughly-thought this feature is. You can see that characters' dresses are hand-picked and it suits them. So fashionable! High quality feauture we have right here. Hoping that soon we'll all be able to enjoy this fine feature, but don't worry. We have so much in our hands with our usual quests, midweek and weekend events, I believe that it'll come in a blink of an eye. After I finished Alucard ch1, it's only now I'm starting Vital Signs ch1 and it's been nearly a week since we got the update, time passes so quickly.
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Is this going to be tested on other platforms soon? Since I finished all the regular storylines, I have very little to do so I might as well spend time on that. I play on an Amazon tablet, by the way.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Will have to add my input...tomorrow. Am moving...only about eight blocks away, but blech, moving, packing, ugh, ugh, ugh! But sooooo much new stuff, yay!!! Anyway, as someone with major shopping and gift-box-opening issues, as I've previously noted, who, as the "Late, Great Dee Dee Ramone" said, "I want what I want when I want it..."--ok, ok, yes! Yes! I buy $100 worth of stars every.freaking.week. Oh wait. That's generally on Fridays. But durrrrring the week, well, let's just say I buy a few less. So I think I have some this's and that's to say. And a non-payout vested interest too. I thought this was a new part of everyone's game or I wouldn't have been so late to the party. Sorry!
  • Options
    Isabeaubeau I was JUST thinking of you. I swear. Good luck on your move, i look forward to your input tomorrow.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Good luck on your move today, Isabeau!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Just started the second chapter of the Count story so excited for the reward! :o
  • Options
    Good Luck dani. This is the chapter you had to wait for right? Let us know if you get a timer for the next episode as well?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Good Luck dani. This is the chapter you had to wait for right? Let us know if you get a timer for the next episode as well?

Yes, I started that one and the Kardashian one, and both gave off a little yellow ! when I could play them again. I haven't started the Doctor story yet.
  • Options
    Okay, Koko. The timer is there again, I'm only 1 chapter away from that outfit! I'm very excited but the 2nd chapter wasn't as long but I love the fact that we get stars when we finish a gig in the story and not just from regular gigs outside of the story.
  • Options
    Now that it's a week later ,how are you enjoying stories? If you got the feature what do you like most about it? If you aren't twking advantsge of feature, what nade you decide not to? How would you improve things? What do you love and wouldn 't change for the world?

This is brand new, and glu needshonest feedback. Thanks
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I wish the amount of K stars to continue on to he next chapter would decrease as the timer went on. Just like in the SYS challenge, it would start at 20 k stars for immediate results but the longer you waited, you had to pay less. I think people would be more likely to wait 2 or 3 days and then pay maybe 10 k stars as opposed to having to pay 25 no matter how many days pass.
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    carleighcarleigh Registered Users 55 Posts
    I totally forgot to update my game until now because I haven't been connected to Wifi since moving so it doesn't auto update. Oops! I was selected and don't have a whole lot to add to the very good points that were already made. I will absolutely not be spending 25 k stars on this. I think 10 or 15 is a lot fairer. Maybe have a discounted rate for VIPS? Since I am already spending money monthly, I have not been able to purchase as many KStars as usual. (Though I might cancel the VIP because it's payoff isn't worth it.) I digress! I've had a few tasks in a row that didn't have continuing storylines and I was bummed; so, this was good to fix that!
    I hope it stays and our suggestions are heard!
    IOS :)
  • Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    my stories are still charging me 25 kstars after a week so maybe they won't give us time to unlock the chapters for free.
    boo.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade