Options

Update WishTank.*************7.2 OUT NOW

Comments

• Options
    Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    In this upcoming update I hope we get more throwback items in the closet to purchase
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    AListJacey wrote: »
    Ah I think you're referring to the house that your boyfriend can move into! My husband currently lives there. If you are dating an A lister they move into that Calabasas location, and less than A listers move into the apartments by LAX I believe.

Ohhh I didn't know that, my doll has never dated an A-lister :D Thank you!
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    daffodil wrote: »
    Ohhh I didn't know that, my doll has never dated an A-lister :D Thank you!

Not sure if this was a glitch but when I was dating my spouse he was a firm B-lister and it still unlocked the Calabasas location instead of the LAX apartment. Just a tip if you don't have any cute A-list in your game, you can try a B-list and see if it works like mine did.
  • Options
    sarabikkhsarabikkh Registered Users 103 Posts
    Update today? Hope so!!!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Sarah. I ove your optimism. But my totally random gut hopes it's tomorrow. Right in the middle of today I have a doctors appointment and that is totally messing up my whole day. Lol. So, Tuesday bright snd early would work for me. An update when I'm not sitting here perched to tske it the instant it comes in? I don't know how that works. Ok, ok, I hope today, but my gut still says no.

But hey, lets get ready. Now, we need dolls monitoring the App Store, social media.... first one who spots the update comes running back here and hit the Update Alarm. It's big, and round, and red. And it says UPDATE on it.

Update-_Red-_Button.jpg?dl=1
    Then the game pretty much tskes it from there. I'm so excited. And i just can't hide it. Nono no no no

[video=youtube_share;8iwBM_YB1sE]https://youtu.be/8iwBM_YB1sE[/video]
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Sarah. I ove your optimism. But my totally random gut hopes it's tomorrow. Right in the middle of today I have a doctors appointment and that is totally messing up my whole day. Lol. So, Tuesday bright snd early would work for me. An update when I'm not sitting here perched to tske it the instant it comes in? I don't know how that works. Ok, ok, I hope today, but my gut still says no.

But hey, lets get ready. Now, we need dolls monitoring the App Store, social media.... first one who spots the update comes running back here and hit the Update Alarm. It's big, and round, and red. And it says UPDATE on it.

Update-_Red-_Button.jpg?dl=1
    Then the game pretty much tskes it from there. I'm so excited. And i just can't hide it. Nono no no no

[video=youtube_share;8iwBM_YB1sE]https://youtu.be/8iwBM_YB1sE[/video]

I hope it won't be tomorrow, because I'm excited for what will bring and I cannot wait another day! Hope Kalinda will give us something!
  • Options
    She already hae, she told us.... new business, new locale....I don't have the quote, but it's posted in here somewhere. It's going to kill me if I'm not near any of my games when it comes in. ......but as I said....ok I hope it's todsy. A polite colorful chant woukdn't be a bad idea.....anyone? I have to go apologize in random kkh.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    A little semi-colorful chant that there will be an update today. :)
    Polite chant Polite chant Polite chant Polite chant Polite chant Polite chant
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    The 'Featured Items' tab just disappeared from my game. That's a very good sign! :rolleyes:
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    The 'Featured Items' tab just dissapeared from my game. That's a very good sign! :rolleyes:
    Yes, yes, yes!!!
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    The 'Featured Items' tab just disappeared from my game. That's a very good sign! :rolleyes:

oh wow! what does that mean?
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    genthea wrote: »

That means the update will arrive VERY soon ;) Get ready!
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    genthea wrote: »

Normally when that happens the update will be coming anytime. I've been checking the App Store like crazy since mine disappeared.
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Get ready to do your next photo shoot on a safari because we're all going to South Africa! And you can run your own vineyard.

Start checking the App Store & Google Play!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    ktinaavi wrote: »
    normally when that happens the update will be coming anytime. I've been checking the app store like crazy since mine disappeared.
    get ready to do your next photo shoot on a safari because we're all going to south africa! And you can run your own vineyard.

Start checking the app store & google play!

ooooh my goood the excitementtt

edit: patiently waiting for my update, thank you Kalinda! :o
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    Get ready to do your next photo shoot on a safari because we're all going to South Africa! And you can run your own vineyard.

Omg yay!!! Thank you Kalinda!
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • Options
    Hope we will get new poses and some new stuff for our dolls!!! Ahhh
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts

Ahhhh!
    Can't wait!
    Thank you so, so much, Kalinda! <333
  • Options
    MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts

Oooooooooohhhh, my home country!!!!!
    SUPER EXCITED!!!
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • Options
    AmzaAmza Registered Users 108 Posts
    I'm sooo excited that my country is being featured!! Can't wait to update!! Glu is Amazing!! #happydance
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Woohoo, update just showed up in my iOS app store! Cape Town is the city they're featuring in South Africa!
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    Yay Update is here!''

Update-_Red-_Button.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Yay Update is here!

Not for Android.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    daffodil wrote: »
    Not for Android.

Hopefully, Android will get it soon.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    This is the new outfit you can get at Misty Levin's pop-up shop!

Kalinda_7.2.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Are we getting the Stories this update?
  • Options
    queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    They didn't have it in the description but we got 2 more stories! But one doesn't unlock until the 25th :(. They also added 2 more chapters to one.
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    There seems to be only one outfit in the Misty Levin pop-up shop? It's the one Kalinda posted above and costs 100 K-stars total (at the current 50% discount), for the dress, bag, and shoes.

R57Dqej.png

That snake in the banner! Ahhhh I want it <333
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    The new hairstyle in the featured section has me drooling! So wish I didn't spend all my K stars over the weekend. I love hairstyles that are most like my own IRL hair (long, straight and black) so this is definitely one I'm gonna add to to collection. I also couldn't help myself and immediately bought the pineapple dress, also in the featured section. I love pineapples!
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    Is that a baby hippo at the house? oh my. oh my my my.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary