Options

Weekend Event 8/25/17 Lions & Tigers & Snakes Oh My!

Comments

• Options
    ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    I'm not usually a bag person but the lion cub is just too cute!
    ****I play on ios****
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    So who's up and counting down? I'm all set and ready to start the event in an hour!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    So who's up and counting down? I'm all set and ready to start the event in an hour!

Me! I'm so ready to get my cub! ;)
    PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Wow. Got up at 4:59 and just finished tapping for the 1st wave. Happy event everyone!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    FindMeIfYouCABFindMeIfYouCAB Registered Users 56 Posts
    exwyszQ.jpg

If anybody is chasing the lion, it looks like it might not be included in some of the free palettes. Not complaining with my box though :)
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    I won the hair in my free box. Not too bad but I would have preferred the top or the cub bag instead.

Screenshot_2017-08-25-14-53-10-1.png
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    I bought 2 palettes for each game, and got 2 items in each game. The Androids got hats and shorts, and the iOS got the cub and the shoes. Are they boots? I have to take a larger screen shot. But I got soooooo much energy for AppleP. She is sitting there slightly over 300 points. So when she's done, i'll concentrate on the other two.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I won the hair in my free box. Not too bad but I would have preferred the top or the cub bag instead.

Screenshot_2017-08-25-14-53-10-1.png

Everything Anastasia said, same for me. I also had all four items in my free box.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I had all four items in my palette as well. I won the cub bag which I'm pretty excited about :)
  • Options
    Wow, I must be buying boxes to early. All four items in the palette. Ok, I'm going back in, wish me luck.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Congrats everyone who won something they wanted!

I got 50 Energy in my free gift box and decided not to go any further with the boxes. I need to safe my stars for the next VIP :)
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Only two event items in my first palette again this week. :( The cub in a bag looks huge on my doll. Not carrying that heavy bag, my cub can walk itself. :p Not chasing any gb items either.
    Instead, Maria offered a really good luxe goal for the kitten basket in Venice! Finally, Maria! I'm taking my monkey and the cub from Dubai home to play with all the cute kittens. :D

IMG_9505.jpg

Congrats Soundspretty! I remember you were sad not getting the monkey. I'm so happy you got the cub this time for your birthday! Have a great birthday weekend! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    I had all four items in my palette as well. I won the cub bag which I'm pretty excited about :)

Yay! Happy Birthday to you MER9y2b.png

Don't have you in my game if not I'd bring you out partying :p
    PM to add
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hope you're enjoying the weekend event so far!

We'll be partying for the next event - the midweek starts on Monday.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks for the info Kalinda!

Lately I've been out of patience to grind or pick energy with my pets, so I'm taking easy here and doing the gigs instead of reality shows. Got stars in my free box, decided to risk them on another try looking for an event item which could give me bonus points, it worked, I got the tanned jacket. No sign of the cub bag in my set, definitely not chasing it.

Angeline congrats on the kitty basket! Maria offered me it twice, but I forgot to buy them!:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    Noooo! I got the GB hairstyle in my free box and I have no idea how to style it. I don't want it to sit in the back of my closet, never to be worn! Anyone else get the same thing as me?
    iOS platform
  • Options
    YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    I didn't get a weekend storyline, anyone else having the same issue?
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm sorry that is happening to you YesWeJenn! I think the name of the first gig is a house in heaven/clouds or something like this lol, are you sure you didn't got that one?!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    YesWeJenn wrote: »
    I didn't get a weekend storyline, anyone else having the same issue?

Hey, Did you get a call about the Story called Modern Guide to Love? You can play that Story to get event points this weekend.
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Ah yes, thanks Kalinda! I was less than half awake when I opened my game this morning, so I must've missed the call :rolleyes:
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I am glad to hear some people had 4 GB items in their first palette! Mine had three, but did not include the cub, not surprisingly:

zMjJuYI.png?1

I won stars and stopped there (yay, my resolve held!), though I would have liked a GB item because they're cute and give bonus points. Guess I'll be doing lots of grinding this weekend!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    Hey, Did you get a call about the Story called Modern Guide to Love? You can play that Story to get event points this weekend.

I got this call. So we don't get the normal storyline like others?
    PM to add
  • Options
    whiteponywhitepony Registered Users 35 Posts
    I didn't get a weekend event storyline either :(
    iOS player
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    haftime wrote: »
    I am glad to hear some people had 4 GB items in their first palette! Mine had three, but did not include the cub, not surprisingly:

zMjJuYI.png?1

I won stars and stopped there (yay, my resolve held!), though I would have liked a GB item because they're cute and give bonus points. Guess I'll be doing lots of grinding this weekend!

My palette was similar!:

tumblr_ov92qu8MMn1swz9zro1_500.jpg

and same - I like the cub and the jacket but won't frown for one minute at free stars LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    I also had 3 GB items in my free palette, lion cub absent. But it still felt great to pick an item and not energy, especially once I figured out a way to style it. Good luck to everyone chasing and grinding this weekend! And soundspretty, I'm happy to hear you got your birthday cub! :D

jEsZnJV.png
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Yay! Happy Birthday to you MER9y2b.png

Don't have you in my game if not I'd bring you out partying :p

I know, I told Vats the other week I need to get off my butt and make a FB page for my doll. Maybe I'll do that now :p
  • Options
    This weekend event is a bit different.

If you were selected to have Stories in your game, then you'll get a call about Modern Guide to Love. If you finish Chapter 1 before the weekend event ends, you can collect event points.

Otherwise, you will get a call about the weekend quest, which starts with a goal called Rewarding Work.
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts

If you were selected to have Stories in your game, then you'll get a call about Modern Guide to Love. If you finish Chapter 1 before the weekend event ends, you can collect event points.

Otherwise, you will get a call about the weekend quest, which starts with a goal called Rewarding Work.

I got the call to do the Modern Guide to Love story but it costs 15 stars to start the story or a 24 hour wait period :rolleyes: Not particularly happy about that but I will NOT do it at all if I have to pay after the 24 hour wait!
  • Options
    kkh&kkgplayerkkh&kkgplayer Registered Users 10 Posts

Will everyone eventually get the stories option?
  • Options
    Agreed. I will wait the 24 h hoping I won't have to pay for the event. But I'm not sure if I like the one gig-60 stars thing. We'll see!
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++