Options

KK:H Weekday 8/28/17 - Party till You Drop

Comments

• Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Yay! That was a pretty decent palette also with 3 k-star boxes :)

The choker with the gold heart in the middle is one of my fav pieces. I'd love to have the plain black choker.

Thank you!! Palettes like this are very rare I have to say haha. I guess I have to thank Cherrey for sending good vibes in my way, she got that choker last week in the same 4th box, too. Now my fingers are crossed for you soundspretty, I'm sure you'll also get it very soon! ;)

Edit: Thank you Koko!!
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Anastasia, congrats on the choker, but also congrats for finding the PERFECT gif! lol that was really good.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    UH Oh Maria is starting to get really wise. She's been calling me with offers on things I actually like. My star balance is dwindling because I can't say no. she may have stopped giving us Stars back on houses but I just got the Peakock with 30 KStars back. I've said yes, more than no lately. Are you finding this too, or am I just getting too easy?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    haftime wrote: »
    Anastasia, congrats on the choker, but also congrats for finding the PERFECT gif! lol that was really good.

Thank you haftime! :D

giphy.gif
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    She offered me the pc this weekend too. I almost did it because this is like the 4th or 5th time she's offered but I just couldn't bear spending that many k-stars on a non-VIP weekend.
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    OMG OMG OMG
    I can't believe this

giphy.gif

Screenshot_2017_08_28_18_46_40.png

I finally got this choker!!! I've been dying to have it, and now it's MINE! I'm sooo happy :D

Yaaaay!! Congrats, Anastasia! I kept my fingers crossed like crazy. So happy for you :D
  • Options
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Yaaaay!! Congrats, Anastasia! I kept my fingers crossed like crazy. So happy for you :D

Yes, I'm still a little bit shocked over this lol. Thank you so much! I really appreciate your support. Lots of love <3
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    Didn't you come close to getting it last week or the time before? I'm so glad you caught it this time.
    Hey, how is everyone doing? I'm nearly at box 2 on all 3 games.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Didn't you come close to getting it last week or the time before? I'm so glad you caught it this time.
    Hey, how is everyone doing? I'm nearly at box 2 on all 3 games.

Ahh I've been trying to organize my energy between dating and parties but I think I will be getting my first box and then keep dating the rest of the day so I start partying tomorrow again. :rolleyes:
    You guys are going so fast! Hope everyone gets amazing items. <3
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    First box, kash, second box, energy...

Sj754qO.jpg

Ahhh, I'm so not a fan of party events. The fans are nice, but it feels like the one type that's actually a chore that doesn't help us advance, you know? Reality events help us move up on the reality charts, dating events help us move up the top couple list, professional events obviously help us with our work and gaining money. I guess party events help with gaining fans, but when you're already an A lister, or have become A list multiple times with comebacks, the appeal of fans is nonexistent lol. Every time I throw a party I just feel stressed out thinking I could be working on the 10+ jobs I have waiting for me, working on my reality show, or dating my husband since we haven't leveled up to having a baby yet.

Anyway, I need all the positive vibes I can get so that's my gold box is hopefully a little better.
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    I'm hoping your gold box is great. Picture a gold box item you'd like, and visualize it on your doll. I'll send good vibes your way. For me, the gold box is the grey aviator sunnies. I saw them only once in a palette, and i won them. but now I need to see and win them 2 more times. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CeceFordCeceFord Registered Users 45 Posts
    This is probably a very newbie question but are all previously unclaimed event items in throwback boxes? I really want the eyes and lips so often featured in promos but not available for sale, but I've never seen them in any palette and I rarely see hair of any kind. Just curious. I want to be grinding for something good :)
    *iOS*
  • Options
    Hmmm, I have them so I can't tell you. But I know there are a few players who want them, so maybe they'll be able to shed some light on it. The SoGlam eyes aren't in demand like the lips however, they looked great before the facial customization and improvements of last year, but didn't transfer so well, in my opinion. the lips made the change perfectly though.

Hope you are able to score them.....fingers crossed. Nice to meet you Cece.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    CeceFord wrote: »
    This is probably a very newbie question but are all previously unclaimed event items in throwback boxes? I really want the eyes and lips so often featured in promos but not available for sale, but I've never seen them in any palette and I rarely see hair of any kind. Just curious. I want to be grinding for something good :)

I haven't seen those yet. There is a rare chance getting them in the throw back boxes. Hope you get them :)
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    CeceFordCeceFord Registered Users 45 Posts
    Thanks guys!
    *iOS*
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Ugh first box Kash, second box energy... such lousy pallettes and again no black box item in any of them! I don't understand why it is never showing up. Same goes fot the gold box items, they almost never show up but I still don't own all of them. I think I will submit a ticket for it at Customer Care, I just don't know what else to do....

IMG_7457.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Those 2nd from the right aviators are the ones I kust after. A week or two ago I actually saw them in a palette....under my finger! Now what are the odds that after never seeing them, I'll see them 3 times and win them each time? Nah I don't think so either.

slap a price tag on them and let me buy the damm things. Lol. Morning.;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Those 2nd from the right aviators are the ones I kust after. A week or two ago I actually saw them in a palette....under my finger! Now what are the odds that after never seeing them, I'll see them 3 times and win them each time? Nah I don't think so either.

slap a price tag on them and let me buy the damm things. Lol. Morning.;)
    Good morning! Completely agree!!
    And now that Glu removed the accessories from the Throwback boxes and added them to the gold and black boxes, the chances are even slimmer.... Not that I have seen one of those in my gold or black boxes for the last few weeks... sigh... really want those aviator glasses, double bun hairstyle and Throwback black heart choker...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    That's been my biggest complaint forever. We so rarely get gold boxes and yet the gold box items are never in them. And that was before they threw partnerships into the mix!
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I got 25 Kstars in my first pick and haven't made it to the second one yet because midweek parties are Torture!

I'm also frustrated by the lack of the black box items in our palettes. I have been playing daily for almost 3 years and have only seen the bob ONCE and have never had the two bun style in any pallette.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    I'm not at the second box either Holly. I told myself I was going for the gold box but I've been lazy and haven't felt like grinding so I think I'll stop at my second box and call it a day. My first palette was awful. No items or k-stars in sight :(

Although I had a dream last night that I opened my gold box. The prize? A partnership.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Dig6ZB7.gifWe just created our first forum meme! 'I am here to say I'm not fond of parties and...' You guys rock<3

I'm at the second box too, yesterday was busy with Vats' business, cause they are much more profitable. Got kash in both boxes.

I also have plenty of items from black/gold and even daily boxes locked in the wardrobe and partnership tiles that never pop up in my palettes.

Few days ago, I got 7 stars in my daily box, such a good feeling! I remember when they always were there back in time, now they show up at every blue moon. Glu should do something about this. The odds are getting trashy and trashy at each new update.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I agree with what many others have said about parties. Part of the problem is that not only is the grind difficult with parties, but it is so much less satisfying. When you have max fans, the only rewards are 5 relationship points per guest-- the same as if you'd run into them at a bar. If only there were some other reward, like a chart to climb or the full relationship points from the party, it would feel less of a drain.

I've been grinding like crazy anyway, because I'm a glutton for punishment & throwback boxes. It's so hard to do parties AND worry about my businesses, though! I got k stars in my first black box, though, which makes the grind feel better, plus sunglasses in my second. The nice thing about sunglasses is that your doll can do the poses that usually make her eyes look a little crazy, like this 'happy dance' one:

LQcAYQk.jpg

She's stoked because she's in comfy clothes about to get on her yacht.:)

I'm on my way to the gold box, but I can't really complain if it's no good, seeing as I already got k stars and an item!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Just opened my gold box. A partnership.

rPEbET0.jpg

0/3 with the boxes, but somehow still optimistic for the throwback box.
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    Parties are so awful that I have no motivation to try for the throwback box this week BUT I've gotten kstars in both my black boxes so I'm not too bummed. Plus, I'm in the middle of my last comeback quest (ps- we need more of those) and fans are appreciated. But haftime is right; parties should be more rewarding.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • Options
    That's right. Let's be positive. stars are good. A few weeks ago I got my dream sunnies in a gold box. After not ever seeing them in a palette before. It was like snapping a picture of Yeti.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I had my second baby, a baby girl <3 last night which was my priority :rolleyes: but now I'm going to join you guys and party some more! I hope everyone gets amazing items! <3

I did open my first box and got one of the gift boxes' jumpsuits. :o
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Finally made it to the second pallette and I lucked in to Kstars again. Considering the other two boxes I normally choose were kash and energy, I was very lucky to get Kstars. I don't see myself making it to the Throwback box this week but I'll push to get to the gold boxes in the vain hope that I finally see the double buns or bob.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    judithkkh wrote: »
    I had my second baby, a baby girl <3 last night which was my priority :rolleyes: but now I'm going to join you guys and party some more! I hope everyone gets amazing items! <3

I did open my first box and got one of the gift boxes' jumpsuits. :o

congratulation on the 2nd baby&#55357;&#56842;

I finally reached the gold box and picked 4000 kash!! I wanted the bouble buns too &#55357;&#56874;Sniff
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I've shared your feedback about party events with the team.

Looking ahead... we have a long weekend coming up because of Labor Day!

Everyone can get new hairstyles and bags. I bet you will like the new silver heels we're releasing!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.