Options

Weekday Event - 9/5/7 - Love the One You're With!

o_Y4_Ihlo.gif

With all the excitement of Kalinda's Shower thread, I've totally slipped on this one.
It's noon, and it's not up yet.

giphy.gif

Yeah, I know, but I've had a crazy weekend,
and it's a holiday so there's a BBQ at home.
Plus it's not like there's nothing else to do while you wait for this thread.
There's Kalinda's Shower thread, the current event thread, the Update thread.
There's plenty of fun around here.
Hey kim,
What do you do when the event thread isn't ready yet?
giphy.gif
Oh, so you're good at multitasking?
giphy-11.gif

I guess that came out wrong,
Right now I think maybe I should just say

A dating event starts tomorrow,
But let's face it, we've got Updates on our minds.
Let's open this.

giphy.gif

Thread's Open! Let's boogie.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    *chants 'dates dates dates dates' to the tune of 'shots shots shots shots'*

Very cute opening, Koko! There are so many threads to stalk today! Update thread, weekend thread, weekday thread, and the baby shower thread, where I'm headed next!
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    *chants 'dates dates dates dates' to the tune of 'shots shots shots shots'*

*joins the chant but with some shots* can't say no to shots! :rolleyes:

ahhh! <3 thank you for the opening thread, Koko! beautiful as always :o
    so excited to do some dating and to get those throwback boxes! <33
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Sorry, I didn't mean to confuse you guys! The weekend event ends on Monday night because of Labor Day and the 5-Heart Throwback Event starts on Tuesday morning.

I am excited for the dating event, I finally got the guy I have been crushing on lol. So I am ready to settle down been an top 100 A list wasn't easy and my doll deserve a nice family.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    Cheryl VCheryl V Registered Users 36 Posts
    I don't want to marry that Steven guy let alone date him.
    :(
    I want Cassio!
    :(
    PC Platform
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Aww, Cheryl. Cassio is just a big phony. How many times has he pulled that"oh, I bet you don't want to come upstairs" routine, or the "Oh, but I know you'd never say yes" BS. Believe me, he's all empty words. How many 'private dinners prepared by his chef' has he promised us. it's never, Hey let's have dinner. it's Oh, the chef is busy, but I must run off." You don' t want someone like that doll.

So, who will you be dating during the event that starts in an hour?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yay, thread is open!! Thank you, Koko, love it!
    Yes, there are soooo many fun things going on at the moment!! I have just reached a new level of excitement, hahaha!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    I know. is it my imagination, or have we been on a really good run with the game? THe unFreeze - fantastic. Clothes....gorgeous ones lately, the hair? OMG. When I die, I want to come back as a KK:H Doll. (Paying customer natch) lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh Event is up. Update hopefully today, wow. if you see flying brain parts and hair......my head exploded. Deep breaths doll. Big day ahead, we hope. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    SMC offer this week~

Screenshot_2017-09-05-13-31-23-1.png
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I reached my first box no lucky pick and there was a hair in my palette 😪😪 I had to do a bunch of 1 hr dates with the hubby but someone said they cancel the 1-2hr date till they get the 4 hr one is that something you can do with your hubby? Or just something u can do while you still dating around? And how many time do I cancel the date to be able to get a 4 hrs one?also does it effect the relationship?

IMG_1589.png
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    I'm not event gonna share a pic of my pallette... sigh.... each week it is the same story... just kash and energy and no gold/black box item in sight...
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    SMC offer this week~

One of the few I don't own! Would have bought it in a second if Glu had added the lip ring! Posted the idea of the lip ring in the suggestion thread a few times, so here is hoping they will add it to the closet or as an earnabe item for a future event!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    SMC offer this week~

I just saw that amazing lip ring. Ahhh, can't wait for Glu to add it to the game. :rolleyes:

Here goes my first palette, I'm pretty happy with it! Good luck everyone who's going for the boxes! :o and happy dating! <333

IMG_6307.jpg
  • Options
    Silz, I did a spit take 'There's a hair in my palate!'. I'm sorry you missed it, there were purses in the 2 Android games palette. & I just missed it. Lol. But one game git stars. My poor Tab game. , j spent about 400 stars over this weekend on thatgame. First I started buying things before I kicked the meter running so I spent about 200 stars that never registered. But I got a great eye jib! then on the meter I spent the 500 stars to get the hair. AND then
    I remembered somebody needs a new wedding dress. So I bought one, but bum it's only stas right?. And I never even got to the store to get gift cards so I didn't buy more stars. Terrible terrible weekend. the game was great life kind of chewed. Although all 3 games stopped getting rapid recharge last werk. It seems to be just me, but all 3 games simultaneously? I'm going to go wait for the update and hope that comes today more things to buy woohoo
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Wow! I missed going on dates, look at that! I thought I'd quit after the first box but now I want to go until the TB box :D
    As a person who loves and uses sunglasses both in real life and in the game, I was so happy to start the event with this sassy sunglasses. I also cannot wait to find out what I'll get for lovers 6 achievement, no spoilers please! :D Good luck to everyone <3

image.jpg

I picked a random contact because I usually end up breaking up or divorcing them after dating events since I lost my original hubby. I bought him for 100 stars because his level was so high up but he was the best looking NPC ever! After an update that changed the design, his faced turned into a doughnut but he was still the sweet caring Joshua with the sweetest lines to my doll Gen, and when I took a break from the game twice, Gen couldn't afford to buy him for the third time so she had to let him go. Now I can't buy him back because it takes 170 stars to charm him. But here's what I realized, I can just delete him from my contacts and add him again! He's always in Tulip. I wish I did that before starting my comeback when I was #1! Now he's #106 and I'm #166, I'm not gonna spend more stars on you kiddo.
    Silz1217 wrote: »
    I reached my first box no lucky pick and there was a hair in my palette  I had to do a bunch of 1 hr dates with the hubby but someone said they cancel the 1-2hr date till they get the 4 hr one is that something you can do with your hubby? Or just something u can do while you still dating around? And how many time do I cancel the date to be able to get a 4 hrs one?also does it effect the relationship?

Oh, I got that hair a couple weeks ago. I was so happy that I got a hair from tb event but I've never used that hairstyle, not so far at least! :D I also don't think it effects your relationship to cancel dates. I mean I do it as well and I haven't experienced any disadvantages to it :D
    judithkkh wrote: »
    Here goes my first palette, I'm pretty happy with it! Good luck everyone who's going for the boxes! :o and happy dating! <333

Congrats on the stars, Judith <3 It's so good to gets some stars after a long weekend of spending, right?
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    How is everyone's day so far? Either my allergies are acting up or I'm fighting off a cold :(

First box was bleh - kash. After my terrible VIP palette I expected nothing less... sure could've used some k-stars to cheer me up lol.
    I reached my first box no lucky pick and there was a hair in my palette ���� I had to do a bunch of 1 hr dates with the hubby but someone said they cancel the 1-2hr date till they get the 4 hr one is that something you can do with your hubby? Or just something u can do while you still dating around? And how many time do I cancel the date to be able to get a 4 hrs one?also does it effect the relationship?

I might've been the one to say cancel the 1-2 hour dates. It's just not worth it for the amount of event points you get compared to the energy you spend to get them. Wait for a 4 or 8 hour date instead.

Canceling does not negatively affect your relationship. The only thing that does is if you don't go on a date every so often and your partner feels ignored and they tried to break up/divorce you. I believe your partner calls twice and if you don't go on a date before the second timer runs out that's when they want to leave you. But during dating events even if you cancel you're eventually going to go on a date relatively soon after so it's a completely different situation.

The time of the dates are random however what works for me is if I'm not liking the times they give me I check back every 30 min to an hour and it usually refreshes to a new time. Also the time can vary by location so if you aren't getting an ideal time at Oak then try the stadium at LAX to see if you get something different. Hope this helps!
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I reached my first box no lucky pick and there was a hair in my palette &#55357;&#56874;&#55357;&#56874; I had to do a bunch of 1 hr dates with the hubby but someone said they cancel the 1-2hr date till they get the 4 hr one is that something you can do with your hubby? Or just something u can do while you still dating around? And how many time do I cancel the date to be able to get a 4 hrs one?also does it effect the relationship?
    If you start dating a new person you have to do a couple 1-hour dates at first. The 4-hour and 8-hour dates only start showing up around level 4 maybe? Not sure exactly...
    but then it's like soundspretty said, about every half hour the time changes, so canceling and trying again doesn't really help, instead close the game and try again after a bit.

On another note: the dating bug seems to be back! I just went on 10 consecutive dates with the same guy, get a pop up "has anyone seen Lala and "guys name" in a while? And lose 1 million fans....
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    How is everyone's day so far? Either my allergies are acting up or I'm fighting off a cold :(

First box was bleh - kash. After my terrible VIP palette I expected nothing less... sure could've used some k-stars to cheer me up lol.

I might've been the one to say cancel the 1-2 hour dates. It's just not worth it for the amount of event points you get compared to the energy you spend to get them. Wait for a 4 or 8 hour date instead.

Canceling does not negatively affect your relationship. The only thing that does is if you don't go on a date every so often and your partner feels ignored and they tried to break up/divorce you. I believe your partner calls twice and if you don't go on a date before the second timer runs out that's when they want to leave you. But during dating events even if you cancel you're eventually going to go on a date relatively soon after so it's a completely different situation.

The time of the dates are random however what works for me is if I'm not liking the times they give me I check back every 30 min to an hour and it usually refreshes to a new time. Also the time can vary by location so if you aren't getting an ideal time at Oak then try the stadium at LAX to see if you get something different. Hope this helps!

thanks for the tip I cancelled a couple of dates and then press immediately that's probably why it wouldn't give me a different time but yes the 1 hr ones give you only 5 star and 650 $ action will complete the date just with 4 energy but I don't think it's worth it unless you have a lot of kash and I don't .. so I'm going to try and wait like 30 min after I cancel a date to see if the time change thanks again
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    Silz, I did a spit take 'There's a hair in my palate!'. I'm sorry you missed it, there were purses in the 2 Android games palette. & I just missed it. Lol. But one game git stars. My poor Tab game. , j spent about 400 stars over this weekend on thatgame. First I started buying things before I kicked the meter running so I spent about 200 stars that never registered. But I got a great eye jib! then on the meter I spent the 500 stars to get the hair. AND then
    I remembered somebody needs a new wedding dress. So I bought one, but bum it's only stas right?. And I never even got to the store to get gift cards so I didn't buy more stars. Terrible terrible weekend. the game was great life kind of chewed. Although all 3 games stopped getting rapid recharge last werk. It seems to be just me, but all 3 games simultaneously? I'm going to go wait for the update and hope that comes today more things to buy woohoo

😂😂 nice spin take.. and I do feel you I use more than 500 stars this past weekend and like you I started before the game so somehow I feel like I wasted them also because I used so many to just try and open boxes for then never pick the hair and I ended up buying the 19.99$ pack twice .. so frustrating..
    yes I notice rapid recharge wasn't there maybe because it's was VIP event?
    Cant wait for that update they need to speed things up before I start opening tb boxes and use my stars
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Sorry about the allergy or cold SoundsP, this sucks. Get well soon girl!

Money in both black boxes here, I'd rather get energy if I won't get k-stars in my picks, but 80% of the times I get the krap prizes will be kash instead of energy.:eek:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    GGZ9B4B.png

:rolleyes: Oh well. I was only gonna go for the first box this week anyway. I'm putting all the cash I made over the weekend toward whatever new home we get in 7.3!

Hope you feel better soon! I'm sneezy this week because we finally had to change our home's thermostat from "cooling" to "heating". Guess that means fall is just around the corner.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Trying to save up kash for the new update but...

my husband (at the places where drinks are $1 a pop):

Pae4RiW.jpg

my husband (at the places where wine is $450):

oDIM1jg.jpg
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    One of the few I don't own! Would have bought it in a second if Glu had added the lip ring! Posted the idea of the lip ring in the suggestion thread a few times, so here is hoping they will add it to the closet or as an earnabe item for a future event!

Same here. A lip ring would be amazing! I too hope they'll add it to the game soon. Please, Glu?..

Anyways, I've been super busy with my college duties these past days and only got to the first box by now. Won cash. :rolleyes:
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I just have to post my boxes!
    Usually it's only kash and energy, but not this time!
    Can't remember ever having such great palettes!
    Screenshot_2017-09-05-11-06-13.jpg
    Lucky pick
    Screenshot_2017-09-05-16-19-39.jpg
    Meh, energy. But check out this palette! Lovely :-)
    Screenshot_2017-09-05-22-14-33_20170905223124662.jpg
    The golden box boots!!
    Happy about my kstars, I don't care if I get the green boa or another nonsense now. I am fine. :cool:
    Android
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Wearing this color scheme IRL today and who doesn't love going to Vegas?

2017_birthday.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    I don't see how yall got the golden box so fast. Honestly I rather have the party weekday event. The dating event is a bit hard for me. I still couldn't get an 8 or 4 hour date and it is draining me of my money. Honestly and sadly I am going to get marry and sit this one out.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    Wearing this color scheme IRL today and who doesn't love going to Vegas?

2017_birthday.jpg

ooo such a cute outfit too! <3
  • Options
    Keia wrote: »
    I don't see how yall got the golden box so fast. Honestly I rather have the party weekday event. The dating event is a bit hard for me. I still couldn't get an 8 or 4 hour date and it is draining me of my money. Honestly and sadly I am going to get marry and sit this one out.

i know right I still have to reach the second box and I'm running out of money .. 😪
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    It's all about the money, Keia.
    Dating at Oak and spending thousands and thousands of $.
    And you are right about the 8 or 4 hour gigs, mostly I got 1 or 2 hour dates, very annoying!
    Android
  • Options
    I figure that much and my date rarely pay for the date, i wish for events like this the date should pay for half of it and give us 2 stars since we can't date two people at once. I read it cost 40kash for this event. Honestly I spent my money on the hotel then I stop then I spent my money on clothes and stuff with hearts to get the hold heart. Honestly I feel like my game is like a long working process. But I am sure I 've ready for the next dating event.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+