Options

KK:H Weekday Event 9/25/17 - Surprise Early Thread Start

Comments

• Options
    Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    This is my first look. Fingers crossed. :)
    A5_E42_D4_A-_A943-4_B87-847_C-_B1_B19_E6_CAA68.jpg

Good luck to everyone! :D
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Happy gaming everyone and good luck!
    Here is my first entry:

7_BB8_E6_C2-5_ECC-4957-_A5_C6-_E722006_D2_ABB.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    Man I really wished they for once can make the item to participate cost MONEY and not k stars. It's so difficult to earn k stars in this game.
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Would you vote for Beauty & the Beast, please?!
    It might be too risky having this much fun for the first entry but that orange top makes me want to dress Jon for Halloween!! :p

IMG_2598.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh I love Jon as Beast!!

I own all the items so I will earn 3 x 20 K-stars, which I need after Friday's chase disaster...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Oh I love Jon as Beast!!

I own all the items so I will earn 3 x 20 K-stars, which I need after Friday's chase disaster...

Thanks so much, Linda! I'm sorry you lost lots of KStars chasing. We all have been there and learned the lesson. Your doll always shows great styles. I'm sure you will have those 60 KStars and many more back very soon!
    Good luck everyone! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Q it's so hard when the chase fever grabs you and it's like being electrocuted, where you can't get out until something breaks the circuit. I had it so bad one time I got my games confused and I opened like six gift boxes before I realized I'd already won everything and I was opening boxes on the wrong game. I couldn't understand how two whole pallets didn't have one single bonus item.. it's still fresh Linda, you'll feel better After you win back some stars,.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Here's my first look for Charlotte. I loved this past weekend's hair so much. I hope no one holds it against me using it for SYS today! :)

3VUmHs.jpg
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    Anyone else noticing the black shoes with the multiple gold chain straps across the front showing up WAAAAY often in the voting rounds? And of course the gold earrings with the big pink hanging stone that we got as a free gift from our significant others is showing up often again too. These have to be NPC entries, don't they? Or is everyone so in love with those shoes? (I love 'em but certainly everyone isn't using them so often with this SYS dress this morning?)

Anyway.. I love the dress so much! Have fun, all!
  • Options
    tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    Anyone else noticing the black shoes with the multiple gold chain straps across the front showing up WAAAAY often in the voting rounds? And of course the gold earrings with the big pink hanging stone that we got as a free gift from our significant others is showing up often again too. These have to be NPC entries, don't they? Or is everyone so in love with those shoes?

I always wonder about those earrings - they're ok but often don't even go very well with the SYS items (this dress, for example, I'd class as quite edgy, whereas they seem more geared towards daytime classic or formal evening wear)...
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Fashion Week/Month continues with another SHOW YOUR STYLE competition!

This event will work the same way as the last Show Your Style event because you could potentially earn Throwback boxes or K-stars, depending on your game.

male.png

I wasn't sure if I planned to play this week but I own both of those items in the boxes already so this ended up being a chance at 3 throwback boxes and SOLD!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Here's the pic of this week's Balmain offer!

Screenshot_2017-09-25-17-38-08-1.png
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Anyone else noticing the black shoes with the multiple gold chain straps across the front showing up WAAAAY often in the voting rounds? And of course the gold earrings with the big pink hanging stone that we got as a free gift from our significant others is showing up often again too. These have to be NPC entries, don't they? Or is everyone so in love with those shoes? (I love 'em but certainly everyone isn't using them so often with this SYS dress this morning?)
    Those shoes were one of the earnables for last week's event, for a lot of new players it might be one of the few shoes they have that go well with this week's dress, so I understand seeing it so much
  • Options
    Ahh, the Balmain Special offer. I got these the first time around. I know I had to make a special trip for gift cards. LOL
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Loving your looks ladies! Also gents. I love seeing male dolls in the voting booth. Also Anastasia*, that choker looks perfect with the dress, I love it so much!

here are the first two looks I sent and the one I’ll send in two hours. The second one had golden jewelery but I took the photo after I submitted my look so I kinda forgot :D

45129_E37-6_CD6-4_B5_B-_ACED-0_EF9_D385899_F.jpg
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts

Anyway.. I love the dress so much! Have fun, all!

I've definitely noticed those shoes being used a lot. I also had a bunch of choices between dolls wearing pretty much the exact same thing, same shoes, same hair, same purse. I wonder if the algortithm does this on purpose or whether it's just coincidence.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Well I lost the first round no surprise there but still don't how I feel. I don't have much jewelry so it is a little hard to style with the dress.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    I've definitely noticed those shoes being used a lot. I also had a bunch of choices between dolls wearing pretty much the exact same thing, same shoes, same hair, same purse. I wonder if the algortithm does this on purpose or whether it's just coincidence.

I've noticed this sometimes too. It doesn't happen all the time but there are a lot of instances where the competing dolls will have something in common. I've never seen it to that extreme, where it looks like they have the same everything but usually it's just they have the same hair or shoes or something like that.
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Happy gaming everyone and good luck!
    Here is my first entry:

7_BB8_E6_C2-5_ECC-4957-_A5_C6-_E722006_D2_ABB.jpg

ahh I knew I saw you this morning while voting <33 absolutely gorgeous, Linda!

tumblr_owum9ka_IVN1qbtwl9o2_1280.png

everyone is looking fantastic! :D
  • Options
    2 plus hours. I can't stand the suspense. Who else is excited for the next round of results?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    I lost my first round (dang) but won my second. But I'd be okay with a 50/50 win/loss ratio because it means I'd finish by Wednesday evening.

Are you guys seeing a lot of dolls with zero accessories besides a wedding ring? No necklace, no purse, no bracelets, rarely earrings... I am, really often. It's a bit weird. Not saying everyone needs to wear an accessory in every slot, because you definitely don't need to to look good; it's just that I'd like to see at least one other item besides a wedding ring. I understand brand-new players won't own many accessories yet but the sheer frequency is making me wonder if most of them are actually randomly-generated really basic NPCs.

And I've only seen one guy vs. guy match so far :( I realize there are not nearly as many people playing guy dolls as girl dolls, but I'd really like to see more of them in the voting booth! Maybe boost the % chance guys show up for us to vote on?
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    These are the shoes I was talking about...they were earnables a long time ago. I love them. It's just odd how often they are showing up today.
    Vol0a1.jpg
  • Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    These are the shoes I was talking about...they were earnables a long time ago. I love them. It's just odd how often they are showing up today.
    Vol0a1.jpg

Oh, maybe you didn't see because you already had them, but they were earnable last week on the throwback show your style as well. https://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?266805-KK-H-Weekday-Event-9-18-17-FW-Continues-with-a-SYS!&p=627127&viewfull=1#post627127
    Since you had them I think you got an extra throwback box instead
  • Options
    I love seeing friends from here, I'm awful at taking screenshots, I get excited and vote for them then think...ooh scfeenshot. I know I voted for Linda's doll. Who can miss those beautiful green eyes?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Koakuma wrote: »
    Oh, maybe you didn't see because you already had them, but they were earnable last week on the throwback show your style as well. https://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?266805-KK-H-Weekday-Event-9-18-17-FW-Continues-with-a-SYS!&p=627127&viewfull=1#post627127
    Since you had them I think you got an extra throwback box instead

Oh, OK! Makes sense. It was just a curious thing to me. I'm glad to know. Thanks! :)
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    The first familiar face today. But I am not sure?!?
    Is that you Savagekkh?
    Screenshot_2017-09-25-22-59-15.png
    I've only seen your profile pic.
    Android
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Would you vote for Beauty & the Beast, please?!
    It might be too risky having this much fun for the first entry but that orange top makes me want to dress Jon for Halloween!! :p

IMG_2598.jpg

LOL. If i see them they will definitely get my vote! Jon's look is hilariously awesome and Angeline is wearing my favorite VIP hairstyle. I wish I had done my VIP trial when that hair was the prize. Webra's doll wears it a lot and I truly covet it.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I've been tapping all freakin day because I wasted soooo many Kstars over the weekend in the GB chase.
    Why. Why. Why?
    I'm so mad at myself that I don't even want Dixie to wear the stuff.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    The first familiar face today. But I am not sure?!?
    Is that you Savagekkh?
    Screenshot_2017-09-25-22-59-15.png
    I've only seen your profile pic.

Oh it does look like me but no. I wanted a more glam evening look than the braids. I am rocking the light chestnutty/auburn hair color to make my jewelry pop more.
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Screenshot_2017-09-25-23-55-52.jpg

What a disappointing palette :(
    Android