Options

KK:H Weekday Event 9/25/17 - Surprise Early Thread Start

Comments

• Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Thanks Vats & Gen!
    Jon just got the fangs in his TB box. I want them for him when Glu put the fangs in the TB sale for girls. Now he can really go out and Roar~~ Look out for the lion in the voting booth guys! Haha ... :D

Holly, postimage is back!

IMG_2610.jpg

Speaking of fangs, Nai, We miss you! I remember you told me you will be busy until November? If you happen to see this post, hope all is well and I'm looking forward to your KKH Christmas cards! Hope to see you soon. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    Yes more silver! As someone who wears very little gold I'm a big fan of more silver in the game. Thank you Kalinda.
    ****I play on ios****
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    That's my cue!

You can't have too many silver shoes... The items for guys will be a surprise and the girls can get prizes featured on social media. We're all going to Paris Fashion Week.

A surprise for guys!!! Can't wait!!!!
    I hope it will be a VIP event! I notice the Balmain sale will last till Friday. I have been holding off buying them. So proud of my self control. (pat on the back) :p
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Silver shoes. I love silver shoes....except dolls, we're
    kkh dolls.....our shoes are at least White Gold. No, platinum.

Yay platinum shoes! Off to look st Sm
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    James is full on embracing how ugly the event shirt is but just looking at him makes Dixie sad. She refused to leave Kim's mansion while James is dressed like that.

Dixie has won every round with this look (knock on wood).
    James is winning about 70% of the time.

IMG_0476.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    That's my cue!

You can't have too many silver shoes... The items for guys will be a surprise and the girls can get prizes featured on social media. We're all going to Paris Fashion Week.

I hope the silver shoes are earnable! They're usually only GB (I know, because I still don't have any) and I NEED silver shoes.

I got black boots in my first TB. I had a lot of shoes in my palette actually...

Is it just me or is nobody else seeing the males in their game to vote on? I don't usually see them very often anyway but I haven't come across a single one yet.
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    That's my cue!

Ahhh so excited! Thank you very much, Kalinda! <333 I would love to have a VIP event next, not gonna lie. :o

I got a pretty nice costume inside my TB <3 let's just say that she's ready for Halloween :rolleyes:

502_AAD4_A-93_C9-4_E82-_AFD3-_D7_FED2_D70_BC2.jpg
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    That's so cute, judithkkh! The whole studio is already in Halloween mode...
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    That's my cue!

Yay for silver shoes!!! Thank you Kalinda, for sharing!!
    OMG OMG OMG I love Halloween on KKH!!! Really hope we get a new Halloween background, so many players are missing the old ones. But OMG Halloween is soooooooooooo much fun on KKH, really hope there are Halloween-related items in the next update!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    This was my TB box:

NdRJlPe.jpg

Not a bad palette but there a deff some things I wished I picked instead of the shoes. Oh well.

Im half way to the earnable pants now, yay! I haven't lost any rounds yet but with my schedule I haven't been consistently submitting every 4 hours on the dot either
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options

AHHH CAN'T. WAIT. :rolleyes:
    I haven't experienced a Halloween season on KKH so this is incredibly exciting! Ahh, you're the best, Kalinda thank youuu <333 & to the whole team, I seriously can't wait! :o

Linda, you're making me more excited now with those Halloween backgrounds! Ahhh not gonna lie, I absolutely LOVE getting new backgrounds. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Maria called me with an offer on a Gold VIP Item. That was odd. I can't buy it so why the offer?

Please check your inbox!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Yey Paris fashion week i hope it’s not a vip event but my gut says it is.. and silver shoes and banners.. oh my could it be the blue dress and the long hair style?

C157743_A-_FDCF-4622-9_AD5-53413_A037846.jpg
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    I keep on losing every single round :( Not only that but I also wasn't able to submit my looks four times in a row due to a very busy schedule.
    I haven't even reached the first tb box yet. I just don't know what to do anymore

giphy.gif
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    Silz1217 wrote: »
    Yey Paris fashion week i hope it’s not a vip event but my gut says it is.. and silver shoes and banners.. oh my could it be the blue dress and the long hair style?

C157743_A-_FDCF-4622-9_AD5-53413_A037846.jpg

ahhh I love this hairstyle! and the dress is stunning <3
    and I also feel we might be having a VIP weekend event. Very excited! :rolleyes:

Anastasia, I'm so sorry to hear this. :( I hope you win from now on! Sending you all my good vibes! <33
  • Options
    judithkkh wrote: »
    Ahhh so excited! Thank you very much, Kalinda! <333 I would love to have a VIP event next, not gonna lie. :o

I got a pretty nice costume inside my TB <3 let's just say that she's ready for Halloween :rolleyes:

502_AAD4_A-93_C9-4_E82-_AFD3-_D7_FED2_D70_BC2.jpg

My favorite costume! I really wish we had that hair as a it's own item.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Kalinda - another weird (and terrible) thing just happened to me. My prize row has shown a surprise gift box and then three 20 GC coins since event started. I just got to the third item and instead of the 20gc coin, it shows the leather pants (which I already own). I thought it was just an image glitch. I "collected" and didn't get anything! No 20gc. No new pants (since I already own them - it didn't even put a check mark like it does when something is new).
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    I keep on losing every single round :( Not only that but I also wasn't able to submit my looks four times in a row due to a very busy schedule.
    I haven't even reached the first tb box yet. I just don't know what to do anymore

giphy.gif

Oh no Anastasia!! I'm sorry to hear this' happening to you.
    Your doll is always on point, she'll make it through the event!! :) Just keep a calm head and you'll see how it'll be easy to finish the event

#SendingGoodVibesYourWay
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Thanks Vats & Gen!
    Jon just got the fangs in his TB box. I want them for him when Glu put the fangs in the TB sale for girls. Now he can really go out and Roar~~ Look out for the lion in the voting booth guys! Haha ... :D

IMG_2610.jpg

I'm loving Jon's look!
    It's purr-fect :p
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Anastasia I'm sending good vibes and crossed fingers your way. Take a deep breath Shake It Off you going to win the next round or the one after that and you going to have a good time and you're going to get to some throwback boxes. You can do it you can do it.:D

And I'm so sorry for what's happened to you event wise so far. Your Luck's got to change right? Right!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Anastasia, you can do it!!
    Crossing my fingers for you as well!

#SendingGoodVibesYourWay
    Android
  • Options
    My favorite costume! I really wish we had that hair as a it's own item.

thank youuu <3 not gonna lie, it was about 4 a.m. maybe when I opened my TB box and as soon as I woke up again I had to try it out and see how it looked! haha I loved it! and we're so close to Halloween so it's perfect! :rolleyes:
    the hair on itself is gorgeous! I'd love to be able to take the items off them <3
  • Options
    thank youuu <3 not gonna lie, it was about 4 a.m. maybe when I opened my TB box and as soon as I woke up again I had to try it out and see how it looked! haha I loved it! and we're so close to Halloween so it's perfect! :rolleyes:
    the hair on itself is gorgeous! I'd love to be able to take the items off them <3

Yes, I meant the hair without the costume pieces on it. We actually have several hairstyles that currently come with hats or flowers or other accessories that I would love to have as just the hair.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Thank you so much for your kind words, Judith, Stefan, Koko and Rumpel!! Means a lot for me. <3
    And I've just won this round, woohoo!! It's all thanks to you guys, no doubt :D
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    You def still have time Anastasia. I learned last SYS event that you can lose every round except one and still finish it so all you need is a few wins ;)

Judith, I love Halloween both in real life and in Kim's game. The costumes are always so creative and cute.

I just opened my 2nd box. I got a whole outfit that looks like some sort of tuxedo type thing with boots? Yeah, I'm not good at describing fashion lol. My 2nd box was less exciting as I got a watch, but hey, it's off the list. I'll take a picture of everything at the end since I don't want to deal with a hosting site over just a watch :eek:

Also doing a pretty good job with the KStars since I got my rapid recharge back!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Yes, I meant the hair without the costume pieces on it. We actually have several hairstyles that currently come with hats or flowers or other accessories that I would love to have as just the hair.

yes! I've seen so many gorgeous hairstyles with either hats or there's one that I adore that has I think a flower crown? haha on it and it's gorgeous this way but I'd love if we could choose either to wear those pieces (any head piece over our hairstyles) or not. This would be such a lovely feature! :o

Anastasia, yayyy! Knew it! Your doll is always looking gorgeous <333 I'll keep sending all of my good vibes your way, you're so doing this! :o

And KaylaJ I love!!! Halloween, too :o And it seems like KKH has so much fun during this holiday that it makes me even more excited for it to be here soon!
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Voted for Jon in the first round but the fangs add so much to his look lol :D:D
    Thanks Vats & Gen!

IMG_2610.jpg
  • Options
    yes! I've seen so many gorgeous hairstyles with either hats or there's one that I adore that has I think a flower crown? haha on it and it's gorgeous this way but I'd love if we could choose either to wear those pieces (any head piece over our hairstyles) or not. This would be such a lovely feature! :o

Anastasia, yayyy! Knew it! Your doll is always looking gorgeous <333 I'll keep sending all of my good vibes your way, you're so doing this! :o

And KaylaJ I love!!! Halloween, too :o And it seems like KKH has so much fun during this holiday that it makes me even more excited for it to be here soon!

Wouldn't it be AMAZING if we had hair accessories that we could add to any style!?!! For example the large red flower that's currently on an up do we have. I'd love to add that to other styles (and remove it from that gorgeous up do).

I recall during my first year playing the game we begged for a few of the styles sans hats and Glu put out a couple of them. We were thrilled. At the time I thought, what an easy win-win. They barely have to spend any design time and we are THRILLED that we (1) got a great hairstyle (2) felt they listened to us. Hopefully they'll do that again.

Anastasia - I'm stunned you haven't been winning more. Your doll is always perfectly Styled. I'm glad to hear you just got a win and I hope it starts a streak.

Halloween - We all love KKH Halloween but last year (or maybe year before? Clearly I've been playing too long...) Glu waited until the end of October to put out costumes and we were very disappointed. So Glu... please please please ... we love Halloween as much as the Kardashian/Jenners love babies. Pop out 2-3 events for us in October and we will be happy.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts

Amen to this! I really want the gold party hat hair without the hat. I mean, I'm eccentric enough to wear a party hat when there's no party, but I'd love that option if the hair alone.

Also, the first starfish hair sans starfish, the wedding up dos without headpieces, the big head full of curls under the black hat and lots more I can't think of.
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I was really bummed out today having only won one round the entire two days, even though I've been awake every four hours to submit, but I've won my last two, so I feel like I can definitely catch the last box now.

aaaaand I have spent a half hour trying to post a pic of the bag, shoes and dress I won in my first three boxes but apparently every image hosting site on the internet hates me. Oh well.

White dress, white bag, white buff heels. I was going to include a joke about me showing up in the Hamptons after Labor Day in all white. It would have been great. Imgur, tinypic and post image ruined it. :(